Now that the dust has actually settled, how does it compare to the Soulsborne games?

Now that the dust has actually settled, how does it compare to the Soulsborne games?

Attached: 729524_scr3_a.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

A lot better than all Miyazaki games but not as good looking as ds1 or bloodborne

It was very good while it lasted, alas it ended too quick.
No replayability after you get everything done and collected.
t. platinium'd the game

Attached: Genichiro.jpg (1000x700, 346K)

Too short and not a lot of replay value, I still think it's the second best behind DaS.

>Kino tier:
DaS>Sekiro>Bb

>Great tier:
DeS

Good tier:
DaS3

>Okayish tier:
DaS2

I have very mixed feelings about it. I has the best gameplay, graphics and story, but the worst customization, exploration, replay value, lore and enemy variety.

>lore
pleb alert

t. braindlet that wants to be spoonfed

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Sekiro > Remnant: From the Ashes > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Nioh > The Surge > Dark Souls 2 > Lords of the Fallen

Sekiro=BB>ds1 and you're golden

>Nioh lore
>spoonfeeding
You literally have to have a fair understanding of the Japanese religious landscape in order to properly get Nioh lore. It's why there's not a whole lot Vaati videos about it, there's not enough people knowledgable enough for him to steal.

DaS=BB>DeS>Sekiro>>>Ds3>Ds2

>>Nioh lore
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Soulsborne
Also Yea Forums couldn't beat the damn giant FFS.

Different, but still good.
It's NOT the same type of game at all, and actually comparing the two is unfair, but it's easily on that same level of quality. Maybe slightly better, on account of the consistency. The DS games are notorious for wildly veering from pure kino to the Bed of Chaos and back again. This game doesn't really do that. It's just kinda nice all the way through, with a steady difficulty curve.

top 3

Attached: From soft list.png (682x413, 86K)

It's worse than all of them. Barely any challenge outside of Boss fights, fuck all to do, progression systems are retarded and pointless and most bosses suck. It's one of the most badly designed AAA games I've ever played, I had more fun with AssCreed 1.

Attached: 1556132950412.jpg (278x400, 32K)

I don't know why you guys praise BB so much, it looks and runs SO BAD that it makes me nauseous

In terms of 1st playthroughs? One of the best, arguably the best. In terms of subsequent playthroughs and replayability? The worst ever.

Fully agreed. BB is unplayable.

Like Bloodborne, a VERY TIGHT package that doesn't last too long but I enjoyed every hour of it

The most focused that's consequently also the least replayability. Still a very enjoyable experience nonetheless. From's better modern title behind Bloodborne and Dark Souls.

Attached: DYf7qi1W0AE1XaK.png (1200x1185, 1.12M)

It's the best one and most replayable just by virtue of having the most satisfying combat, but has less gameplay variety available to make your replays "unique".