Why does Yea Forums fellate these games so much? Just nostalgia...

Why does Yea Forums fellate these games so much? Just nostalgia? Because the Pokemon distribution is the shits and they're also baby mode compared to the other DS Pokemon games.
Honestly you don't know shit about Pokemon if you think the best game isn't either Platinum or B2/W2.

Attached: 20190504_225048.jpg (1024x575, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vBk0P27QGmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Honestly you don't know shit about Pokemon if you think the best game isn't either Platinum or B2/W2.
Imagine not knowing about PMD Sky

Attached: get a load of this fag.png (626x540, 160K)

Nigger platinum came out first, how would liking HGSS be nostalgia but liking platinum be genuine?

They're attaching nostalgia to GSC to HGSS.

Because HGSS are remakes.

only trannies, furfags and self insert cucks care about PMD

play a real pokémon game, you cunt

If the reason was nostalgia from GSC, then they would say they liked GSC, not HGSS. People whose favorite games were RBY don't like LGPE because of it, and people whose favorite games were RSE didn't like ORAS from nostalgia either.

That's not how you spell Conquest.

>they're also baby mode compared to the other DS Pokemon games.
Now I know you're full of shit when everyone complains about the level jump for the Elite 4 and beyond.

the game big so the game be good

16 badges and nothing but improvements
every other pokemon game pales in comparison when it comes to content

To be honest, they are one of the few exceptions to the "remakes suck" rule.
I still prefer the originals, but they are honestly good remakes.

>only trannies, furfags and self insert cucks care about Pokemon
I do agree, fellow user

Attached: 1552764331729.png (360x213, 136K)

HGSS are upgrades in every way from the originals, LGPE & ORAS were post XY nosedive in quality.

Jokes on you I think the best Pokémon games are Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold Soul Sliver, Black and White 2, Explorers and Conquest

two simple words:
battle frontier

As much as I agree that Platinum and B/W2 are by far the best HGSS aren't too bad. Easily the best of the remakes, they do wonders for giving Johto character through the environments and remastered music (compared to the fucking shit show that was ORAS) but fail to fix the level curve which is one of the biggest flaws in the entire franchise.

Like clockwork.

youtu.be/vBk0P27QGmc

Does it fuck. Kanto is absolutely neutered and there's no challenge to the gyms there.

The only decent pokemon game is pokemon colosseum in my opinion. I don't even look at the newer ones, utter trash.

It's the perfect mix of a solid meta (Gen 3 onwards) and the games actually being good adventures (Gen 1-2).

Basically it's not the best game, but it's the one game where both tryhards and casuals fans convene.

Funny how you mention LGPE instead of FRLG, you know, the Kanto remakes people actually like

>Best soundtrack
>Best art direction
>Best plot
>Best characters
Cope, filthy zoomer
I've played more games in my entire life than you little zoomer and came through logic to the conclusion that the best pokémon game Explorers of Sky. Anyone denying this truth is automatically a brainlet faggot.

Attached: brain.jpg (330x330, 25K)

lugia is kino

last games released before gen 5 killed the remaining non-sperg parts of the fanbase with the worst pokemon designs of any gen

for many it was the last main line pokemon games they played

>Nostalgia
>Battle Frontier
>Expansive post game (Pokethlon, Safari Zone, traversing the region, Battle Frontier, etc)
>KANTOOOO (2 regions)
Really all of the above. They're hailed as some of the best Pokemon games alongside Platinum, and B2/W2 for a reason.

Doesn't count, Platinum did the same thing and did it first

like clockwork, i make fun of how people only like it because it's big??

>BW2 and Platinium
>linear garbage with anime design mons and a boring plot that keeps being thrown at your face
The only excellent pokemon games are FRLG and HGSS (if we don't take postgame into concideration)

Not him but Red Rescue Team came out in 2005, around the Gen 3 era
Isn't that what you guys consider zoomer or whatever? I can't keep up with Yea Forums's faggy nu-memes

Attached: 1562685252167.png (3500x2917, 3.72M)

>if we don't take postgame into concideration
Why the fuck wouldn't we? Also how are FRLG and HGSS not as linear as BW2 and Platinum?

they added back the cut kanto content, but the level drop was always odd
made it seem like they wanted you to raise a new team for kanto

>Anime designed mons
>Japanese series
GASP
>Linear garbage
As if HG/SS wasn't? There's only one instance where you can pick a diverged path, and that's after beating Ecruteak Gym. Outside of that, there's plenty of linear progression in Kanto.

Perfect trading generations
Shinys
Day and night
Clock
Still some originality to pokemon creature designs and creatures
New evolutions to pokemon
Fight your oldself
90's
Genders
Breeding
Twice the size of the last game

Everything after it had
Unorginal or already used animals
Imperfect trading between generations
Too many pokemon that couldn't be caught without cheating or special events
Too much work to catch all pokemon, especially those of other generations

>copy-paste battle frontier
>level curve is godawful after morty
>kanto is nonlinear so after you've done one gym you're overleveled for all the others
speaking of kanto, all the wild mons are at their original levels for some ungodly reason
enjoy fighting level 3 pidgeys on a route where the trainers have level 47 pokemon

>level curve is godawful after morty
You'd have to go out of your way to avoid the light tower battles as much as possible to be underleveled at that point. You could say it got bad at Clair and the Elite 4, but even then at least you could cheese somewhat.

>they're also baby mode compared to the other DS Pokemon games
Name 1 mainline pokemon game that isn't baby mode

>Still some originality to pokemon creature designs and creatures

Attached: 234-Stantler.png (610x800, 258K)

>PMDzoomer calling others zoomers

Go change your diaper and shut the fuck up.

His antlers look like eyes

it's not about being underleveled
it's about being overleveled because the trainer mons don't fucking increase in level at all for 3 fucking badges
morty has a gengar at 25
goldenrod radio tower has trainers with level 24 mons
THREE FUCKING BADGES LATER

There's easy and then there's insulting, HGSS is the latter.

Fucking THIS. Lance's team varies from 46 to fucking 50. His team was stronger when he was still an elite four member in the previous game.

Don't forget how few Pokemon everyone has too. There's a great comparison I saw of HGSS vs the other DS Pokemon games that show how few and low level everything is in HGSS.

Bw2 > hgss > plat

Compare Cynthia's team to Lance's and call HGSS a better game. Do it right now.

Made by a director who cared

Plat is boring slow and gay

To this day HGSS is the only pokemon game I put down because of how boring it was.

In that area I guess, but the bosses have pokemon 5-10 levels higher which fits for the area. Plus, there are a lot of fights outside of that so your team should be at least 35-40 by the time you go to Clair if you don't avoid fights.

HGSS/GSC are the only games I can beat and not have a full team of Pokemon I want as a permanent party because they're throwing route 1 fodder at you for most of the game, like why do I want a level 12 Ratatta or Magnamite going for my fifth badge?

Cynthia

Everyone has different favourites.
Personally I prefer OR/AS above all other pokemon games.

Attached: 1479866881746.gif (500x404, 202K)

>not migrating Pokemon from Emerald the first chance you get

>sword dance
>ice punches her team to death
Wow that was so hard!

Attached: 1200px-461Weavile.png (1200x1200, 603K)

Why do you fags not post these threads on the board that was made specifically for them?

>Get a poster in OR/AS for migrating a pokemon from R/S/E.
>Hang it up in my secret base.
>Now everyone knows my Ninjask has been with me forever.

Attached: nomcat.jpg (400x431, 57K)

>Ice Punch her team to death
I'm pretty sure Lucario would wipe you at some point. Unless you're sashed, and assuming you haven't taken damage. Either way, it's an easy fight.

Johto died so Kanto could live.

Attached: HGSS gym leaders.png (669x707, 62K)

For the same reason I go to Yea Forums to talk about cartoons or anime

Attached: 1552016595871.jpg (700x1000, 341K)

He got frozen and got 2-shotted, the rest got one shot, even if I didn't get lucky there i still had my other 5 mons. I can't fathom how bad you have to be at videogames to lose against a pokemon npc

Yea Forumsfags are easier to rile up because they still hold up the shit ones as a perfection or someshit like that because of nostalgia.

Why are copies of this shit so expensive :'(
My pokemon has been stuck in it's pokewalker since like 2012

Nobody wants to post in /vp/. It's the worst place to talk about pokemon.

>Honestly you don't know shit about Pokemon if you think the best game isn't either Platinum or B2/W2.
Retard

>because of nostalgia
Because of atmosphere, HGSS had by far the best of any mainline game.

That's literally the point.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that spherical ass.

>HGSS had by far the best of any mainline game.
Nah, Platinum and Unova had it beat. Johto is only memorable for that corridor leading up to Ho-oh.