Could Demon Slayer work as a game Yea Forums?

Could Demon Slayer work as a game Yea Forums?

Attached: Demon_Slayer.jpg (640x960, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qva036J_evc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Videogames will NEVER hope to reach the level of absolute kino that is Demon Slayer.
youtu.be/Qva036J_evc
You'd be tainting Demon Slayer by limiting it to a videogame.

literally anything could work as a fighting game

What?
Did you ask for an arena fighter?

Attached: bandai namco.png (1440x1080, 1.85M)

Ew no.
I'd be fine with a Musou though.

it's FOTM you tasteless retard

Is it actually good or just another flavor of the month?

Okay, Arena fighter with mooks.
Glad we could reach a consensus.

Attached: bandai manco.png (480x368, 207K)

flavor of the month can be good though, that being said this one is indeed a garbage flavor of the month

By that logic every Anime is flavor of the Month then you cuck. You can't call something FOTM until it's done and time has passed, and if enough people remember it fondly and continue talking about it, then it reaches a higher status.

>Frank Herbert's Dune Battle Royale

>demon slayer
>kino
The only redeeming factor is it's made by ufotable, otherwise, nobody would give a shit about this crap

>game has good graphics and fun gameplay but shit story

>pretty animation so cool!!

Attached: 1541542367245.gif (652x562, 626K)

Not really. There are timeless movies and series. Modern shit lives and dies by how fotm can get and ride that wave as much as it can.

>vydia and anime
>fapping and shitposting

Attached: 1567373853547.png (644x800, 15K)

>FOTM that I've been reading for the past 3 years.

Attached: Just stop.png (697x768, 177K)

nigger you dont even understand what fotm is by the looks of it

This looks faggy as h*ck, pal

Attached: 1558820961962.jpg (850x1239, 156K)

Could Ugandan Knuckles work as a game?

This was very nice

Attached: knuck.jpg (174x149, 7K)

Hey i was doing the same with One Punch Man. The anime was fotm. Same with this.

It's already in Runescape.

zoom zoom

Lol I bet you only watch romcom and ecchi trash, also probably either a homosexual, pedophile, or single virgin who's never had sex.

Either way you have shit taste. Go watch your no-name loli or romcom garbage series for the 10th time. I'll be over here getting entertained instead of waiting 20 episodes for the beta male in your romcom to ask the girl out only to be cucked or rejected.

Attached: Demon Slayer 3.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

a lot of contrarians in this thread

Almost all of the anime that are or have been fotm are good animes though.

I won't deny that it is. But aren't new popular anime FOTM by definition? Once a season ends people won't talk it about an anime as much.

>implying everything isn't FOTM
>implying the only reason something is talked about isn't because of the mass appeal
>implying something niche isn't good because it isn't talked about often
>implying the idea of something being a 'classic' isn't dictated by like-minded normies who spout about something long enough to force impression onto the general populace
>implying you can be contrarian while still claiming something FOTM isn't good because it's FOTM when anything you like is FOTM at one point or another
>implying this kind of thinking doesn't devalue the shit you would like but it doesn't matter what you think, it only matters what others think and presently discuss
>This entire thread
We live in a fucking society

I know the thread is thinly veiled to talk about an anime but goddamn the contrarian faggotry has reached it's peak in such a short time

It doesn't even work as an anime, why the fuck do you think it'll work as a game?

>"Demon Slayer"
Can I never get a game so it won't be talked about on Yea Forums, thanks