ITT: Elder god tier combat

ITT: Elder god tier combat.

Attached: Yakuza - Crazy combat 4.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3NAc6KPljc
strawpoll.me/18349843
youtu.be/hIqoJJcUwAk?t=320
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-nGonce1k
arch-img.b4k.co/v/1490756558828.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=88Ncke3R5dY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah yeah, we get it. Yakuza combat is shit

lol he posted it again

my only complaint is that heat actions on downed enemies are sometimes a little finicky

Is this the official cope thread

Attached: ACfag.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

get help

Im good with 7 being an rpg

Yakuza combat IS great, it just looks bad when you look at it

There is literally only one person on Yea Forums who thinks Yakuza combat is bad. is proof.

Wait, that doesn't look like a Yakuza game. Is this Tekken?

Not OP but Yakuza combat is fucking terrible, and your meme about all shitposters on Yea Forums being one person is fucking pathetic.

t. ACfag

This.

>Yakuza combat is fucking terrible
Zoomie spotted.

Attached: Yakuza - Crazy combat.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Seems fun.

>enemies just stand there and take hits
>your attack is flashy but has no substance
>cinematic sequence

>hit roll hit roll hit roll hit roll
yep bretty ebin combat you've got there

Every single time the same fucking user posting about Yakuza combat with the same fucking webms and the same fucking arguments

Attached: 69400596_2342245365852363_1746150406234308608_n.jpg (483x488, 25K)

hey mods, whatever happened to ""quality"" of posts mattering?

I wish I knew who that was, even after all these years. It changes nothing, though. Yakuza has garbage combat systems. It's flashy, but it isn't good.

>the only tough enemies in the series are ones that just break the rules of the game and never get staggered
Yakuza combat is a joke, a Persona-style game sounds more entertaining than running around the same fucking map, beating up the same punching bag enemies that go down in 5 seconds each.

mods couldn't even care less
hence the state of this board

I still find it funny how someone, at some point in time, actually thought this looked good and actually posted it here trying to say Yakuza had good combat.

>but it isn't good.
Just because you're bad at the combat doesn't make it bad.

Attached: Yakuza - Crazy combat 2.webm (748x420, 2.92M)

>implying the mods care about the quality anymore
don't hurt yourself like this, c'mon

Attached: 054.png (300x300, 114K)

If only someone could refute his points, but they can't. Doesn't help when the webms speak for themselves.

Imagine being this new.

>yakuza fans are genuinely arguing that posting footage of yakuza combat should be a bannable offence
lmao anything other than accept the truth I guess

>replying to off topic garbage!

Man, you're a fucking loon.

Go back to fortnite zoom zoom

we should've been ignoring this bullshit ages ago
even this thread has far too many replies

At least Sonic fans accept the games aren't great. I don't remember anyone saying people should be banned for posting footage of Sonic 4 looking shit.

What's the problem anyway? I don't get it. The webms show Yakuza combat at its best. How is it bait?

combat has always been the worst part of the yakuza series which is why I don't care that 7 will be turn-based. I play the series for everything else.

They should be banned for avatarfagging.

>Persona-style game
Can't wait to press weakness to win for 50 hours

Stylized=Good, why don't enemies try attacking they just stay still

Don't worry my fellow Yea Forumsro's I have come to end OP's mental retardation. I would sacrifice my IP to end Op's rapid autism

Attached: 1490756558828.jpg (3250x3100, 2.12M)

how the fuck do people play shit like this for 100 hours and instantly demand more?

based

gib 93-94

I'm not a fan of this. It works for the game it's in, but really, you're just mashing buttons and watching him spin around like a chinese chimpanzee.

Yeah, right, right. I'm honestly kind of glad that insane autists like this guy, Barry, Kiddinity-Kun, et cetera exist
It's embarrassing to say it, but it's really securing to know that no matter how badly you screw up in life or how bad a hand you've been dealt, you'll never have to suffer an existence as pathetic as being a career shitposter.
Could you fuck imagine spending hours upon hours acting as a clown while being mocked, ridiculed, and generally hated on the internet. Then waking up at 3pm the next day and doing it again?

Seek help if you're subtly trying to defend the switch to turn based garbage, just fuck off

This.

thanks

I'm sure they take solace in the fact that they cause so many fanboys who have nothing else but their denial and delusion to seethe day in, day out

No one in the fanbase will defend shit like that. It's like if Gran Turismo 7 changed into a action rpg or if Age of Empires 2 is now a VN/Dating Simulator. Shit makes no sense, maybe in a spin-off like Souls but not in a main game sense.

Fuck OP, post your favorite action games/ARPGs. I
>DMC3
>Ninja Gaiden Black
>TWEWY
>RE4
>Bayonetta
>KH2FM
>MGR
Feel free to offer new games to try out as well.

Attached: all smiles.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Isn't this the ion fury guy

>tfw you realize every single yakuza webm was made by someone who genuinely believed it was awesome enough to show others

Attached: 1565634563.png (500x375, 246K)

>Vanquish
>Dragon's Dogma
>Viewtiful Joe

That's what makes this so funny.

>MGR
damnit now I have to play it again

MGR is an action game for people who don't like action games.

And god, that's so terrible that it legitimately makes me want to tear up a bit. How could a human being consider that to be solace? Like actually sit and imagine finding personal meaning in mildly annoying people who enjoy an entertainment product that you don't.
It's always so amazingly depressing to see autistic obsession turn to dark territory.

As interpreted by retards:
>literally every single fucking post on this board that says something bad about a game I like is written by a one (1) person

DMC1, Mega Man X

I like action games and I like MGR.

my favourite is when the yakuza fans are at their most furious and then they're told "post some GOOD yakuza combat then" and they never, ever, ever do
these threads are literally nothing other than fans of a game losing their minds because they're worried the "secret" of shit yakuza combat will be seen by others

Seek professional help.

As someone who's a dedicated shitposter for a series, It's the awful fanbases for this board that drives you up the wall

>Yakuza 0
>Yakuza 1
>Yakuza 2
>Yakuza 3
>Yakuza 4
>Yakuza 5
>Yakuza 6
>Judgment

>this fucking thread lives
>my legitimate Yakuza discussion thread dies in under 5 replies

fuck this board and fuck the mods

hes been posting these webms well before 7 was revealed to be turn-based. hes just an autist who hates yakuza

This.

Attached: Yakuza - Crazy combat 3.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

it's just pure COPE
imagine screencapping a post that says "every post critical of any game you like is by one person" and genuinely believing it, and posting it over and over.
to be clear, the claim is that EVERYONE in EVERY thread who says wrong opinions is just one autist. how does this not sound like the insane ramblings of someone who simply cannot face other people's opinions?

Doesn't matter if you sage, which newfags don't know about. Yea Forums tutorial when?

oooh, yummy

Attached: holyshit.png (394x318, 51K)

Then just go to talk therapy man. All you're doing is spewing barely directed vitriol and the source is likely from somewhere else. It's the kind of self-destructive behavior that ties into the absurdly high suicide rate for autists.
It's just cheap, popcorn satisfaction that just temporarily hides the real problems you're facing.

Because Yakuza has always been a Yea Forums staple.

ROLLIN’

When all the fans kill themselves I will.

Ruhruhruhrolling

I don't get it, what's wrong with the webms? Are the people who hate yakuza combat just furious about people enjoying it? The webms show exactly how the games play, it's not like they're modded or glitched

Attached: 155834745760349.jpg (870x675, 129K)

>a Yea Forums staple
what the fuck are you talking about? are you suggesting nobody on Yea Forums can say anything bad about yakuza? because I'll tell you now, people shit on it here ever since 3

Do not underestimate the extent of autism.

You two gonna share like that?

Actually looks cool.

I'll just ask here since I don't see a Yakuza thread.

I started playing 0 recently and I like it so far, but every single random encounter I get while I'm mucking about in the city is 3 generic guys that are all kind of the same, just with different outfits.. I remember playing 4 I think years ago and the encounters were a bit more varied. Is this just how this game is, or do they become more different later? I don't even think the different types of enemies fight any differently, like the men in black or the hooligans or whatever. I'm on hard, for reference.

This video actually looks neat for combat.
youtube.com/watch?v=j3NAc6KPljc

Attached: 9487646985.png (1117x510, 757K)

she's a big girl, enough for the two of us

come on baybee

Second get here, nope all mine.

There has never been a Yakuza thread on Yea Forums that I haven't been in, so I guess it's my own fault that I keep seeing similar points being made. What do I expect? Hundreds of points that have never been made before, every single day? I feel like such a retard that this is only starting to sink in now.

gotta roll on it

gimme fat tiddies

A true Yea Forums hero

Second attempt

Yeah, Yakuza's combat is pretty good.

Oh shit, random rolllll thread

>people who don't play musou games or wave fighters talking shit about people who do
you don't understand, sometimes i just want to fucking combo and hit baddies

>niggahs in this thread didn't play DEVIL KINGS
shame

BASED

let's do it

What a fucking dogshit board. I'm actually done with this place now.

k

See ya tomorrow.

Bye; I'm leaving too

Attached: 0005.jpg (1700x2480, 929K)

Godspeed user.

yakuza combat is such a fucking joke

based

>his
we know it's you autist. also wtf do you mean no one can "refute his points?" people refute the shitty combat all fucking day and point out how it's terrible and all YOU do is say >duhhhduhhh zoomie zoomer hehhehe

1. The Wonderful 101
2. Ninja Gaiden Black & Sigma
3. Devil May Cry 5
4. Transformers Devastation
5. Aztez
Other favorites: Dragon's Dogma, God Hand, Aces Wild, DMC3SE, Bayonetta, DMC1.

Action games without much depth that I still like as overall games and feel pretty good to attack/move in: Prototype, Spider-Man, Arkham series.

Game that I love but might be more on the cusp as an action-platformer but I think you have a decent amount of movement and attack options as well as juggles now that I think about it: Dragonball Advanced Adventure.

Attached: 1563896687506.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

This, yakuza combat is dogshit and there's never been a good defense of it made, period.

>Yakuza combat is dogshi-

Attached: Yakuza - Insane boss fight.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

>zerobaby
Yakuza 2 has the best combat in the series

Based and rollin

One boss fight over the course of ten games where there's an actual chance of losing will definitely blow all these haters the fuck out. Zoomer status = SEETHING!

this

long weekend moderation is extra bad

holy shit I think I speak for everyone here when I say this BOSS FIGHT is INSANE

would love to see more webms like this showing how incredible the combat in yakuza games REALLY is

It's the exact same as it always is.

or maybe posting yakuza webms isn't a bannable offence

rollan for a qt

>Avatarfagging isn't a bannable offense

What is the purpose of this?
Do you really hate the yakuza series enough to falseflag with the same webms every time and act like a retard multiple times a day?

if you see anyone doing that be sure to report them

just blow OP the fuck out by posting more insane yakuza combat

based derailer

Attached: 1518208629129.jpg (464x454, 47K)

Why do you chase an objective for which you have accomplished nothing? If anything people might want to check what the fuss is all about and join in

mentally ill people exists user, don't be too harsh on him

seems like mods gave up on him, hence why this shitty thread is still up

>him

now this is epic

Attached: Yakuza 7.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

This looks patrician as fuck.

Real fans are furious. Yakuza had some of, if not THE best combat in videogames and now all the zoom zooms are going to fuck it up. Zoomers love turn based combat. Older thinking men like god tier brawlers.

Attached: 1559395522434.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

>kiryu picking up people double his size

Attached: 1557097019541.png (567x680, 415K)

>literally just a copy pasted post

This.

Attached: Yakuza - Black Umbrella.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

I don't play Yakuza much, but I feel like if this might just be something for the new guy, Ichiban, specifically. If they were to shift over to turn-based exclusively, I think you would've seen it in Judgement, a brand new IP in the same universe.

a

Judgement was pure ludo.

Attached: Judgement - Cone attack.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

This

He literally mentions DQ in the trailer. I think his dragon autism is so fucking powerful that everyone he fights adhere to his turn-based rules.

Would this even be bannable?

This is a brand new full priced PS4 release in 2019

Attached: 2312439844943.jpg (364x348, 24K)

>Being this new

That's actually funny if that really is the case. Imagine another MC you can play as that has a different game style based on his personality/hobbies.

[Yup]

let's see what we getting

rollan yeah budday

if everyone knows yakuza combat is shit then why do so many people get mad about others saying so or showing evidence of it? it's like people want to stay in denial about something they already know is true, it's fucking weird

Attached: 67138769_396818784295048_3260154237878277470_n.jpg (582x708, 29K)

god I hate his pants and ass so much

rollpilled

strawpoll.me/18349843

Attached: photo_2019-04-27_21-22-38.jpg (302x278, 10K)

LET'S ROLL AND GET BANNED TOGETHER

Why should it be bannable? If you want a hugbox, reddit exists.

ill remember your sacrifice user

this is literally how I feel but when you say it, it seems childish
I stand by it though, but I definitely feel like a retard now

fuck you faggot
passive aggressive posts and yakuza webms need to be bannable offences

The yakuza fanbase contains more autism than the sonic fanbase. It's more concentrated.

Attached: 1561945160102.png (484x475, 301K)

Rolllan

ROLLINNNGG!!

youtu.be/hIqoJJcUwAk?t=320

Since the thread is going I wanna ask something, what's the OST in this part? I'm not sure it if was released but I absolutely love this track even though it was used shortly

Rolln

big thighs pls

yakuza combat was always like this since the ps2 era. there are only like 3 to 4 small movesets for common mooks, and they're pretty samey.

rollllllllllllllllllllllll

Seriously how the FUCK is anyone capable of liking Yakuza? It's literally CRINGE. It's Anime without anime artstyle for people too afraid of being called weebs.

There's this retarded part in Yakuza 2 where you jump unto a chandelier and rock it while like 5 enemies helplessly flail their arms directly beneath the chandelier, then the chandelier drops and it falls on top of them, it's probably the cringiest combat out there.

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1500x800, 212K)

Thanks for finding a video that actually shows what you can do with the combat in this game. Just because the retards on this board can only spam square and then triangle it doesn't mean that the game's combat is total repetitive boring garbage.

Attached: 0hgwumt7nch21.jpg (640x355, 31K)

you are cringe and gaypilled

>spam the broken counters to win

Thank you based Succubus-chan

Based

rolllll

rollinrollinrollin

C'MON A 34!

you get what you pay for

Let's go

Very nice

Based mods.

I want to play a yakuza jrpg

>archives dead
>can't load a deleted image anymore
>don't know what's the context
SOMEBODY START ARCHIVING Yea Forums ALREADY AGAIN PLEASE

>dashing back and forth between punching bags

So, autism poster aside, does anybody else feel like the turn based thing is still a bait and switch. Like it's only a part of something bigger.

It's not that I'm particularly for or against it(in fact aside from the combat the new MC and city looks great), but so very little was shown about it that it seems more like it existed to stir up controversy for attention. Like the april fool's video was more comprehensive than anything else we've seen and even that didn't feel 100% legit. It's like when you first start as majima in 0 and you can only dodge and your heat actions are all service based. Sure it's a barebones premise of the gameplay but it's just a gag that never comes up again. I just feel like we're being fucked with somehow and RGG team is chuckling their asses off behind closed doors.

Attached: 1362830379552.jpg (500x491, 29K)

thank god that Yakuza 7 will put based in the turn-based combat

zoomers made the yakuza series popular in the west you ancient faggots weren't even able to get a physical copy of 5
we may even get kenzan and ishin over here

Attached: xxxgetalifegrandpa.jpg (666x666, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-nGonce1k

Attached: jenny.jpg (356x336, 21K)

WERKS FOR ME
Though i did have to actually middle click the image, which took me to the archives, which apparently searched for image md5 or something and retrieved all the images
arch-img.b4k.co/v/1490756558828.jpg

>using moves in a video game to win
>pressing buttons
wow, garbage

Attached: 1565871108777.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

the intro to this game was fucking great. used to get me so hype. that howl at the end is one of my favourite sounds, has always stuck with me
>youtube.com/watch?v=88Ncke3R5dY

Made me think of Tekken