Nekoruru

Anyone else literally never heard of her?
I've heard of samurai showdown.
Idk what I'm meant to think.

Attached: IMG_1906.png (444x853, 117K)

She's more popular than anyone from SNK except Mai, and japanese leakers confirmed her months ago before anyone else knew about Hero. She's pretty much in.

she is cute

Attached: 1563384139326.jpg (667x749, 99K)

I've known Mai and Terry, and I'm more aware of guilty gear than samurai showdown.

Maybe it's just s western thing I suppose, still a pretty odd choice

I like that she uses a bird as a weapon

I vaguely recall her from my early teens, on SNES or maybe Genesis Samurai Shodown. Isn't it Nakoruru with an a? I mostly played as Galford or Haohmaru anyway. Sometimes Tamtam or whatever his name was.

The people who leaked her said that it would be someone that westerners wouldn't recognize

I'd have recognized Galford instantly. Or even the ninja, Hanzo I think it was. Is she really more iconic than them? It's like finding out Sonya Blade is more iconic than Liu Kang, Raiden, Sub Zero or Johnny Cage. Or that Chun Li is more recognizable than Ryu, Ken, and Guile.

Yes

Japan likes cute girls.

step aside the next character is Mai

Attached: sugartits.png (806x1156, 377K)

It's just a little surprising.

Attached: ss1-12.png (320x224, 17K)

Everybody does. Except NRS.

>Is she really more iconic than them?
Yes

She's in like every SNK crossover game. Go play some video games for once.

I wish

Okay weeaboo, you know this isn’t true but whatever makes you feel better

She's one of the most popular female video game characters in Japan. I'm not even kidding. She's always in the top list in popularity polls.

She's one of SNK's top mascots and has loads of spinoff material on her.

She is only less popular than haohmaru when it comes to samsho and the game isn't exactly dead since they just made a new one and gave the first season pass free to everyone.

shes actually pretty popular. play CvS 2. its one of the best fighting games.

Reminds me of how weirdly popular Riesz is.

reminder smash fags also did not know who ryu was in 4