It's up

It's up.

youtu.be/WlqwRJHeuuU

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 39K)

nigga already watched that shit get outta my face with this thread begone fool

I'M

Fuck your Eceleb shilling
but I'll watch it because I like Jak

I miss Jak, easily the best 3d platformer ever on a sony console, moving to a gta clone was a downgrade but 2 and 3 were still good games
wish they'd made a new Jak or at least a remake

Gamingbrit is a faggot but it's Jak so I'll watch it
Based

Jak & Daxter really is the peak in terms of non-Nintendo 3D platformers isn't it? It's a credit to the devs but it's kind of sad if you think about it.

>not liking Jak 1
shit taste to be honest. 2 Does not hold up well at all.
1 is still fun as fuck

HERE COMES A BIG ONE

Attached: fisherman-jak-and-daxter-the-precursor-legacy-78.8.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Fuck off shill. You make me mad.

>naughty dog will never do fun things again
And now Im sad. Double fuck you.

>1:11:29
Conclusion?

Attached: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (350x430, 32K)

Where did he say that he didn't like Jak 1? Jesus some of you are fucking braindead. He can like a game and still criticize aspects of it

GONNA

>1 is a collectathon and thus bad
>2 is good cuz nostalgia
>3 could have been better. but was rushed

you only got 1/3

that's what he said in the video

The conclusion is you need to go back to fucking school

Stop spoonfeeding ADHD zoomer retards, retard.

nope

1's good and a technical marvel for the time, but the challenges are a bit too shallow.
2 is subjectively almost perfect, but needed more depth to the story if they wanted to take it in a more mature direction.
3 was underdeveloped and too easy, but still fun.
Also he points out how satisfying the movement and combat is, which Jak doesn't get enough credit for among platformers.

i must've spent an hour trying to do this shit with my big sister, though actually completing was incredibly rewarding. i wish more games valued challenge these days.

>Takes time out of his day to watch eceleb documentaries on old ass video games
>Calls others zoomers
lmao

Boooring. The only correct conclusion is: The whole series is stilted shit, the reason Ratchet & Clank stood the test of time while setting out on the same goals, and became the reason Sony never had a true mascot. Jak was heralded as the "biggest" of the Jak/Ratchet/Sly platformers, when it was actually just a glittered trash fire of a series.

I really don't understand why we can't talk about videogame culture and critique
Literally no other board for art does this

Only identity politics drama is allowed.

>he doesn't invest time in furthering his understanding and appreciation of a piece of art by engaging with the critiques of others

Yeah okay, kid.

Most Yea Forumsirgins would sooner sooner remain ignorant and subscribe to hiveminds rather than accept that they don't know or understand something and challenge themselves.

jak 1 is the only good game in the series. fuck jak 2 that edgy shadow the hedgehog GTA wannabe piece of shit, the disappointment i felt playing that game as a kid haunts me to this day