SNK hype

Why are smash kiddies such normies, anons?

Attached: 568FFFF8-8C9D-417B-84CF-63644CA7895C.jpg (1242x855, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nafd4vcM6OE
youtube.com/watch?v=HOpZJZE0UR4
youtube.com/watch?v=OrX3nHtIy1E
youtube.com/watch?v=CdJf-SOMcQg
youtu.be/gFGRHodcFYM
youtu.be/uCVHRZ7fkwY
youtu.be/fccgHnBQ0YM?t=1890
youtube.com/watch?v=IMbYsTpjbzU
youtube.com/watch?v=helCWvWvmpA
splinternews.com/steven-universe-fandom-turns-on-fan-artist-mobs-her-wi-1793852421
nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/fire_emblem_three_houses_becomes_the_largest_fire_emblem_launch_in_us_history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its funny cuz Sakurai straight up said to not buy the pass in you werent confident in the contents

They’ll only believe smash leaks that have Tracer

Attached: A1492467-5F89-4AAC-BFA8-F6B18705EEE8.jpg (1242x337, 137K)

LITERALLY.
THIS.

He's right though. Joker was a stupid choice, persona is garbage. Hero is debatable, but I can see the reasoning for his inclusion, some DQ games are pretty great. An SNK rep is just retarded to pick over much more deserving characters and franchises. The anger is justified if it turns out to be true.

The Smash community has been gutter trash garbage since Brawl, nothing but 2003-born Nintendorks with zero exposure to games outside of their ecosystem.

Attached: 180px-Metal_Mario_SSB.png (180x199, 62K)

>the biggest scam i've ever seen
>you can purchase the packs individually
haha what?

and don't forget, banjo sucks and is overrated
banjo being for boomers my ass, you banjofags are like babies compared to me

HOES

>Don't know the contents
>HURF DURF PFFRT DON'T BUY IT IF YOU AREN'T CONFIDENT IN IT DURRF
God Sakurai how stupid are you?

isnt this the guy that tried to charge for people to post on his popular splatoon account?
could be wrong but if he is then it's ironic for him to complain about scams

wtf is SNK? and yes i've had sex

I bought the pass mainly out of necessity. I just felt obligated to get the complete set when it came to my Smash roster. Also it was my first time buying DLC for Videogames because all the games I bother to spend $60.00 on offer the full expirience with no extra cost. Thats remained my norm but Smash Bros was the big exception. So it was a new expirience for me.
[Spoiler]Not ashamed to admit pic Related's possibile and eventual submission in Smash was a driving factor into my purchase. Looks like my little gamble worked out for me in the end[/spoiler]

Attached: 1564947085755.jpg (900x900, 260K)

You can’t buy individual characters? Weren’t you able to in the last game?

Shit I fucked up the spoiler

That Joker thing, I've never seen that character before in my life. They should've used one of the many cute waifus from the series.

you still can
people just like to be snarky online and say "haha fuck japanese things amirite" to cash in on internet cool guy points

God I wish all banjokes would die already
>revenant characters bad
>dead autism ugly character good
GOD I WANT THEM BANJOKES TO DIE SHUT UP U AUTISTIC retarded manchildren NO ONE CARES WHTA U HAV ETO SAY FUCK OFF BANJOKES
REEEEEEEEEE
they should have never been listened to throw them a bone and think everything else has to be about them GOD THEY ARe such entitled faggots

I'd pay 100 dollars for a pack with Banjo in it, regardless of how many anime literally whos get in with him

Attached: 1562380260939.png (300x250, 23K)

Remember to kys

>476347635(You)
No

Attached: 1565629460919.png (586x647, 48K)

There's a massive amount of westcucks in the nintendo fandom, it makes absolutely no sense. They're like self-hating weebs.

Attached: 1495677389924.jpg (367x541, 51K)

>>revenant characters
Holy shit

Attached: 8325835.gif (300x240, 37K)

So this is the power of autistic manchildren huh
WOAH

It was PR talk for
"Look, we know you're gonna buy all of them anyway"
If that doesn't apply to you, you weren't the kind of person he was adressing.

Yes DQ and persona are relevant Banjoke is dead and hasn’t been relevant sense the n64 ur a fucking retard kys

The vast majority of Smash fans are kids who play the game casually and don't know anything that isn't Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon.

Just be blessed that Sakurai doesn't appeal to them.

Isn't it funny how many Nintendo-fan online "personalities" are the type to say "I don't like RPGs" or "I've never played an RPG"?

Attached: sitting2.png (300x363, 7K)

Hero is fine, I figured Dragon Quest was inevitable once Cloud got in. Banjo-Kazooie was a nice gesture, Rare did a lot for Nintendo back in the day, it's nice that they finally have official representation and their name on the credits. Joker is the only odd one out so far, he doesn't really represent SMT very well and Persona is almost entirely a Sony exclusive franchise. Though Atlus did say that Joker was mostly Sakurai's idea/request, so I guess that explains it.

Attached: u2o9h6wq0m331.png (624x696, 629K)

u mad, bro?

Attached: 1561331271214.png (567x567, 85K)

How old are you, user?

At least go with my joke you discordfag

>Bought Challenger's Pack DLC card from target for 15 dollars on sale
Fucks given: less than most of these assmad folks.

>anime bs
Banjo was a mistake.

The only bad pick so far is Joker desu

>All of Nintendo is weebshit now
wut? Literally the only weebshit properties that Nintendo owns are Xenoblade and Fire Emblem.
Or are you one of those 2016 electionfags that thinks that Japanese = Weeb?

take a guess, i wanna see it

No
One
Deserves
To
Be
In
Smash
Over
Anyone
Else

Why would you buy something you don't know what's in?

can buy characters as they come individually, can buy the pass after all characters are released.

you aren't forced to do anything.

Nodtbisoae?

This, to b quite genuinely frank and honest.

Hopefully the next two characters won't be shit.

>anime
How do people not know that Persona, DQ, and Metal Slug are video games?

I said they're similar to self hating weebs. They love nintendo, but ignore and hate on everything else closely associated with them because it doesn't fit THEIR definition of what Nintendo is.

Oh, fair enough

I remember that nobody at my school knew who the fuck Captain Falcon, Ness, and even in some cases kids didn't know who Samus was - yet those characters were embraced anyways.

From the fucking beginning Smash wasn't about the most recognizable characters, it was about variety. If it was only about recognizable characters then it would have just been Mario + Pokemon.

>he's a 2016 election tourist that thinks weeb means "something japanese that I don't like"
go back

>biggest scam
>$25
This guy hasn't seen a lot of scams to thing literal pocket change is the biggest scam.

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING
u would have to make a joke to begin with kys

He also said they were only not showing who was included because they weren't decided yet. They are definitely decided by now so why havent they revealed the full list?

27? You type too youthful. I actually just enjoy talking to older men over the internet. You might be too young for my tastes if you're not over 29.

Attached: 69282769_1294027887441019_2112612851473448960_n.jpg (720x872, 74K)

I seriously hope you aren't trying to imply that Xenoblade and FE aren't weebshit

>Joker
Most notable JRPG protagonist and icon of the current gen. Solid Rep
>Hero
THE definining JRPG icon, especially in Japan
>Banjo
Next to Mario, a major icon in platforming and even inspired Mario's biggest seller, Odyssey.
>SNK Rep
Literally who

They are secondaries. They grew up without these characters and have no greater world view. They don't get the character they absolutely want out of their small pool of western series and scream foul. Like they are the only audience.

I did.

nope, not even close
take another guess

Attached: konami scramble.png (694x174, 81K)

>there are people angry about this

Attached: 738462728.jpg (990x617, 136K)

>Mario's biggest seller, Odyssey
Is it really?

>Ryu
>Bayonetta
>Cloud
>a bunch of characters already in past Smash games
Last DLC was pretty lame too

At least we can all agree that Banjo Kazooie is a pretty boring game.

What characters these normalfags casuals even want?

38? I doubt that for some reason. You just seem too young to me. I usually talk to 30+ year olds on a daily because they excite me.

Attached: 1567224166914.png (1378x2039, 1.97M)

>next to mario
>inspired odyssey
Easy on the onions buddy

They don't like being targeted in a trailer.

This is just blatantly false.

had sex again

Master Chief
Steve
Ezio
Candy Crush candy

He said the fighters had been decided on only a couple of days later after being constantly pestered with requests. There is almost no way that he didn’t have AT LEAST a really strong idea of who the fighters were going to be when he announced the Fighter Pass.

As for why they haven’t announced all of the characters, they want to spread out the reveals and the hype they bring. It’s not rocket science.

>I usually talk to 30+ year olds on a daily because they excite me.
way to put it

Nodtbisoae.

>Most notable JRPG protagonist

Are a loli slut that love old men penis?

>I payed for overpriced DLC from Nintendo because it's not like the overpriced DLC from other companies, somehow
>fucks up the spoiler
>Banjo manchildren

Attached: 1557505117701.jpg (396x382, 41K)

at this point? I'd say it's not. everyone who is in it already is pretty much there rightfully. Now everyone else is just a popularity contest.

Think they meant to say 3D seller.

Seething weeb

Attached: banjofortnite.gif (400x388, 2.5M)

The same shit that gets parroted by retards in the smash threads on here, Doom guy, Crash, Master Chief, etc. Whether that's because they are the same normalfags or not is up to your interpretation.

Nice to see you IBC-Chan
How you been

>of the current gen

Oh, I read it as "icon of the current gen" being a separate thing.

Smash fags showing they dont know shit about fighting games history as usual. Fatal Fury Is almost as old as Street Fighter

Me cunnybrain me just think about cunny all day

the difference is that captain falcon actually has some personality

I didn't realize it was a requirement to know the entire history of fighting games to play Smash.

How could you get mad that SNK gets representation in Smash Bros? Motherfuckers Neo-Geo was soulful arcade games incarnate.

Honestly hope it's some crazy 3 Character Mix just to embody Neo-Geo's cabinets housing multiple games.

This pandering to rosterfags was a mistake

I dont play SNK games but Terry Bogard looks cool as fuck

Attached: 1567371796518.gif (250x188, 152K)

Literally no one gives a shit about platforming and no it didn’t Banjoke please die

It isnt, but makes you look less retarded if you gonna seethe. I bet Smash kids wanted an irrelevant character like Tracer

I would absolutely love to see a Metal Slug character (or, in the ultimate power move, the Metal Slug itself) in Smash. SNK's fighters however have some of the dullest character designs in the genre and I will kick and scream like an infant if any of them are in. I actively avoid KoF because despite its mechanical excellence, all of the characters look dull as dishwater.

WEEBS MAD
WEEBS MAD

Attached: banjo beach.gif (500x500, 1.96M)

You might like World Heroes Perfect then. It's street fighter 2 with better characters

Same, hearing him Yell BUSTA and a bunch of POWAH prefixes makes him somewhat endearing

I unironically agree with this literally who. The DLC picks short of Banjo have all been shit.

Attached: JUSTice league.jpg (387x263, 100K)

Is there any better way to put it? Dude, people in their 30s are always either super depressed with a reason or very cool. I like talking to them.
Nah, just some generic "not like the other girls" chink type that enjoys hearing stories, bartending and talking about themselves. It's probably just all from browsing here for 12 years. You begin to really enjoy people who could remember certain aspects of culture.

Attached: 1556751391388.gif (400x225, 808K)

the Metal Slug cast riding the actual Metal Slug for a final smash would be sick

Attached: 2438716_p0.png (413x404, 22K)

?
even normalfags on twitter hate her.

yes there is a better way to put it

>people out here acting like Terry Bogard wouldn't be the greatest addition

They're not okay.

BUSTA WOLF

Kys

I always hated Banjofags. Glad they're showing their true colors now that he's confirmed just like K.Roolfags did.

Put it the better way for me, I'm far too lazy. Thanks a ton in advance, user. You're the best. You know that?

Attached: IMG_20190420_104049.jpg (1500x1200, 158K)

Anyone who buys paid dlc at all is a mouth breathing retard and should be castrated immediately

are you okay?

>trip

Opinion immediately discarded, mocked, and forced to cripchan

>pffffbblllrrrrll anime ppffffffffftttttttt
I wish these stupid faggots would shut the fuck up. I hope the next 2 characters are a Samsho rep and another RPG character just to make them seethe.

dilate

i most def am the best, the best in the world

Attached: best song.gif (245x245, 913K)

It's going to be Ryu Hayabusa, and they're all going to melt down it's not another meme character like Tracer or Geno

>trailer shows up
>it's just kof 97 opening but with smash characters
>kyo shows up
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nafd4vcM6OE

Attached: ! .jpg (1014x1024, 249K)

I would take Rex and Byleth out of spite at this point.

Attached: A_Misunderstood_Snowflake.png (625x229, 32K)

>ya'll don't like me? I'm sorry if I offended you in some way, I'm just happy to be here. Let's start over and try to be friends

Attached: Pokethecakes.gif (212x221, 2.14M)

he'd be cool but i think it'd be better if we got another snk rep after he's already crossovered

seething

This, if it was solely about influence & relevancy fagging then Sephiroth, Chun-Li, Arle & Monster Hunter would be in by now

Are you retarded?

it would be more like the kof94 or 95 opening
because the invitation letter trick would be useful
youtube.com/watch?v=HOpZJZE0UR4
youtube.com/watch?v=OrX3nHtIy1E

I'd be down for a villain to be DLC. Geese is the obvious choice, but I'd lose my shit if Rugal joined.

He won't because most people sadly (and somehow) don't know him, but God Rugal showing up and laying waste would be wonderful

Banjo-Kazooie is one of my favorite games period but the one can't be such a faggot to label the Fighters Pass as "Banjo plus anime bs", what kind of retard do you have to be to think that?

Someone from Fortnite and Overwatch even if those games will be forgotten in a few years.

I wouldn't have bought Joker if not for his stage. Genuinely terrible addition whose only value is his surprise. Yes, I've beaten P5, it's okay.

They're not into fighting games as a whole, they're into Smash. It's that simple. It's unreasonable to expect them to know anything.

A couple of years ago they would've asked for a Five Nights at Freddy's character.

>japanese devs
>WAAAAAH WHY ARE THERE JAPANESE MADE CHARACTERS IT'S NOT FAIR IT SHOULD ALL BE WH*TOID CHARACTERS
i thought white privileged and entitlement doesn't exist Yea Forums?

Thankfully Sakurai doesn't listen to normies.

Hero is absolutely deserved but Joker is definitely anime bs.

>westerners get a character dedicated to them in a japanese game
>sperg out when they go back to adding japanese characters in their japanese game

Then why is Banjo in?
Why is Mach Rider still not in yet?

What would his stage be? Second Southtown? Pao-Pao Cafe? The train from Fatal Fury 2?

>476351915
Says the complete robot parroting shit from /r9k/ lmao.
Also how's your brigade against crossdressing going?

Here's an observation with further general relevance:
>They're no into video games as a whole, they're into nintendo.

this. fuck amerimutts

banjo is a brown bear......

I'd go with the train, personally. Slap in a few songs from FF, KoF98,02,13 and 14.

meant for

that only wh*toids care about

Joker is literally from an anime dating sim
Hero deserves to be in but is drawn by a man that draws anime for a living

Well, now the thread is becoming shit and the user who claimed to be old left. Hows it hanging on your end, user?

Attached: __inkling_splatoon_series_and_etc_drawn_by_minus8__sample-a82af359ed6c8fbd23c5c39088e355b2.jpg (850x703, 139K)

westcucks come in all skin tones

Attached: 1524003973384.png (1018x919, 174K)

The fifth character is most likley going to be revealed at TGA like Joker so maybe the final character will be good.

They're as much anime as the majority of the already existing roster.

>it's about variety
>66% of the fighter pass is JRPG characters so far
>30% of the roster is JRPG characters

Japs don’t really care about KoF. It’s mostly smelly Mexican beaners that play it.

>Rostrer Fag Rool tries to be funny and be nice
>pathetically goes out their way to harass everyone to get a ugly CG bear
Wakey wakey Raretranny

Attached: fuck cereal mascots.jpg (985x1532, 491K)

Only because the majority of the existing roster is Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus

Say hello to your new SNK Smash Fighter

Attached: DLC.jpg (916x825, 293K)

>and the user who claimed to be old left.
i thought that was me, and you're replying to me despite thinking i left

Attached: this is better than turtles in time ps the nes port sucks.jpg (540x398, 33K)

u mad, bro?

Attached: 1562122637029.png (474x248, 30K)

Banjo literally has 3 games, only two of which are platformers, and only 1 of which is really worth playing. To compare him to Mario, a character with enough games to blot out the sun, and who has plenty of great games, is disingenuous. Banjo is internet famous because he partially represents the 64 era to a bunch of people, that's really all there is to it. You Banjofags are ridiculous.

KoF was one of the series to consistently be near the top of the Japanese arcade income charts back in the 90s.
So was Darkstalkers.

>Most notable JRPG protagonist and icon of the current gen
Noctis is still more notable. Neither should have gotten in because there's too many JRPG characters in Smash already

And Mario and Zelda and Pokémon and Kirby, and etc.

>that image with that text
I don't know, something seems off about this.

>Banjo
>Next to Mario, a major icon in platforming and even inspired Mario's biggest seller, Odyssey.
Alright buddy, he's already in Smash. You can chill.

>>They're no into video games as a whole, they're into nintendo
except no one is even asking for Nintendo characters anymore

BUSTAH WUUURF

oh no some anime weeabo just pwned. Guys I need upvotes to live they can't do this bros.

Attached: 20190901_121315.jpg (1280x1280, 318K)

That the Rare Replay will be on Switch and that there will NEVER EVER be a new Banjo game? Yeah, I'd be mad that shitty collect-a-thon that pales into comparison too Spyro tried to make a come back. Oh wait Yooka-Laylee proved that Banjo is a product of it's time.

I'm just so fucking tired of the anime characters. I just want a goofy cartoon character that doesn't look like Cloud's gay cousin. I'd be more than willing to accept fucking Bandana Dee over another weebshit character.

Attached: 1563722967106.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Can you really blame me? Anonymity makes it hard to tell who is really talking. Just give it a while and all these buzzwords will turn into racebaiting posts just like every other thread. Btw only turtles in times I've ever played was at arcades never tried the snes port or anything. Whats your favorite arcade game? Mine is a light gun railshooter called Carnevil. I wish they did more with the franchise especially with such a great title.

Attached: 9d0966ef6d662cfea98385231ebfe5b3e84621a8.png (1500x900, 742K)

>The character isn't female, it's actually male
>Somehow confusing 男 from 女

Awful translator tbvf&qh my guy

>Waaah! I want more cucktoony cal-arts shit in muh Jap game!
And you wonder why the FGC laughs at you shit smelling incels.

I don't mind Banjo, in fact I think it's pretty cool he's in Smash. I just dislike his fans, nostalgiafaggot manchildren.

All weebs hate themselves

KAWAII DESU NEEE, JOKER-KUN~

Piss off, faggot.

PUTT PUTT FOR SMASH

People still playing nintendo are fucking weebs.
>YAAAAS MY ANIME GENERIC GUY (WHO IS ASIAN DESPITE THE BLUE EYES) AND HIS GIANT FUCKING SWORD TO COMPENSATE HIS TINY DICK

I can hear it now
>WOW SAKURAI FUCKING HACK COPY OF THE SPIRIT TRACKS STAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Make your own damn fighter then. You're really talking shit about Terry? Man, I knew casual trash browsed Yea Forums but holy shit, at least play video games. This is really sad.

No u aren’t faggot Banjokes are the most annoying fags to exist end ur existence

>Whats your favorite arcade game?
i posted it
but you can see my second favorite in this shot

Attached: before wild guns.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: 1556638897723.png (179x201, 57K)

>Cloud is a weeb character
>Kirby characters somehow aren't
Westcucks are losing it.

here you go then

Here you got lads, a quick handy guide to know which characters aren't or not anime

Attached: anime smash.png (980x608, 856K)

you fotgot the clap emoji

>Oh yeah! Kuck Drool! Give me that fuck croc chode of yours!
Cope harder furfag. Better yet go back to watching more Yea Forumsumblr shit.

>Mega Man
>Not anime

HE'S IN

Attached: kusaregedo.jpg (969x824, 90K)

Dragon Quest is getting a movie, so it counts

The Kirby anime has been invoked. It's now time, bros

youtube.com/watch?v=CdJf-SOMcQg

Whoever made this needs help. How can anybody be such a retard?

Just enter an smash dlc rosterfaggotry thing they only know the meme hivemind things because they are like literal robots
It’s also the same dumb characters

>marth is Anime
>every other FE character isn't
What did he mean by this?

>Some Smashtranny is gonna try and correct this

No he didn't

>Most notable JRPG protagonist and icon of the current gen. Solid Rep
I see Pyra far more often

>THE definining JRPG icon, especially in Japan

Cloud is the defining JRPG icon, and Slime is the biggest icon of Dragon Quest

>Next to Mario, a major icon in platforming and even inspired Mario's biggest seller, Odyssey.

His games are good, but he's not an icon, he was killed before he got the chance. Crash is pretty much bigger.
>>SNK Rep
>Literally who

SNK was one of the biggest competitors to Capcom with the fighting game genre, if you never heard of Geese Howard then you're either really too young or just never cared about fighting games to begin with, Dan Hibeki in Street Fighter is even Capcom's jab at SNK's protags, Ryo and Kyo

But user, Dedede has been in for a long while now.

There's a DK manga

You're right, but it's time for a long-demanded fourth Kirby rep

Escargoon

>Smashfags don't realize that the ones on the top have had actual anime air on TV.
So much of you Smashfags knowing oh so much on Nintendo.

>I was pretending to be retarded

You are both literally fucking stupid

smash is literally inspired by King of Fighters

Th-there's a Bayonetta anime?

Rekkas or shoto-like?

youtu.be/gFGRHodcFYM
youtu.be/uCVHRZ7fkwY

There’s 3 kid Icarus characters u faggot kys

Fire Emblem had a short lived thing and the Palutena shorts for 3ds (which are blatently anime) was done by Shaft, the people who did Madoka.

>what is Bloody Fate?

>NOOOO!!! THE DLC FOR SMASH HAS TO BE IN MY BING BING WAHOO! SAFE ZONE!! NOT ANY OF THIS ANIME! PWEASE BWING US BACK TO WHEN NITENDO WAS CENSORING GAMES AND PUTTING OUT SHIT LIKE IN THE WII U ERA, WHICH WAS THE BEST NINTENDO ERA!

Attached: smashfags.jpg (1079x1017, 147K)

You have decent tastes, user. I think the big difference aside from the enemies in the turtles in time port is the music. I remember not hearing big apple 3am at the first bridge stage. Kinda removes some of the hype because I love that song.

Attached: 1556742939276.gif (128x72, 49K)

Kyo plays nothing like Shoto.

Even Ryo got pretty distant from being a shoto clone.

I think you're on the wrong board, bud. Yea Forums is the anime board lol.

How can you not have Mega Man on the top jesus christ zoomer.

>There has never been a Zelda OVA
What are they thinking??

Attached: 64326446.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Does he not understand that he is free to not buy the characters he doesn't want.
The director of the game clearly stated that if you are the type to be against some characters you should not buy the complete pass.
I knew they couldn't possibly put in anything I wouldn't like so I brought the pass day 1
This guy knowing he hates anime should have forgone the pass in case of the inclusion of anime characters.

Play Banjo or Piranha Plant then dumbass

Could a rekka even work in Smash

>Smashfags get called out
>Nothing to argue back with
Like pottery

If Marth counts then so does Kid Icarus

These posts get more retarded every day

Is snk the newest rumor?
That would be cool, a lot of great possible choices there.

There was a Megaman.exe anime, but the megaman in Smash is classic. I went by a character basis, not series
Based in 5 which is not any of the Heroes in Smash, unless you count the final smash
There was a Fire Emblem OVA in the 90s with Marth but none of the other FE characters in Smash
Was only counting anime, if I counted manga the list would be so much longer
I was thinking about including the Kid Icarus shorts but figured I would just use stuff that aired on TV or theatres. If you wanna count promotional animated shorts made in Japan you'd also have to add Olimar and the Star Fox guys.
If you're talking about the opening animation of the western cartoon I guess it could count since it was animated in Japan

>Calling the second most famous japanese fighting game producer some random ass anime company
What a fucking plebian

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Kek. I would pay to see that

SNK is confirmed, we just don't know the character.

Yet Smashtrannies contradict themselves everyday

I want to believe that SMT5 MC will get in when the game releases to better represent SMT
IF it releases of course

Attached: fuck_2.jpg (387x617, 41K)

Marth and his three other clones side-b could be considered a Rekka-like move, so why not. The only thing that confuses me is how it would work in the air.

>smashtrannies are one person
based retard user

>making weebfags seethe
based, may I remind you tards that Nintnendo's big icon is...
wait for it...
A MASCOT

Attached: 34567890.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>mfw i like every dlc fighter so far except plant

Attached: ike [SMIRK].png (1284x1306, 2.86M)

>Smashfags
Who?
>called out
When?

banjo had the best racing game on the gba.

Haha holy shit

Attached: goober.png (598x601, 675K)

>muh xenophobia against Japanese things

The fucking game is Japanese and 95% of the characters are too. Can you really not figure out why people complain about characters like Chrom, Hero and Joker and not Fox, Duck Hunt and Pac-Man?

All of these characters are made by Japanese companies yet only one group of them gets any hate, so stop trying to turn this into some xenophobia thing.

The movie already premiered user
Everyone hated it

And are you sure you're supposed to be in /trash/ or Yea Forums like the other furfags should be?

Attached: 1566760520762.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Don't forget those old ass Mario anime movies from the 80s/90s.

youtu.be/fccgHnBQ0YM?t=1890
shut the fuck up you dumb nigger

I don't believe you.
It could be snk but none of these leaks ever confirm shit.

>SNK over Tekken
COME
THE
FUCK
ON
NAMCO
They literally are making the game and we cant even get one pick from them, un ironically worse than Shit Enix and Konami who dont even make games anymore

Attached: 1538355462375.png (746x517, 699K)

This fuck Banjokes and fuck westernfags bunch of entitled fags

>hururpphh why do you want video game characters in this video game crossover? We need more anime characters! We need Eren Jeager and Spike!

I mean, people these days don't even know most of Capcom's own fighting games, just Street Fighter and Marvel.

Tendie leaked it themselves. SNKs copyright is on the page for the dlc.

No he didn’t also
>gba
Wow so like 20+ years ago again Banjoke is dead and never getting another game fuck off

We also know:
>female
>fighting game
>holds a flying weapon similar to a boomerang
Basically only fits Mai and MAYBE Nakoruru so far, but...
>ponytail artifact was datamined months ago
It’s Mai.

It's a shame to see such a fun series reduced to circljerking. They only seem to enjoy announcements for the sake of vindication of their own series' worth rather than just enjoying the appearance of a popular character.

Sakurai did warn people not to buy the fighter's pass if they weren't 100% sure they would want it. Obviously he didn't like the first character, so why did he jump the gun and buy it right away?

>Everyone hated it
Oh shit, really? It looked promissing

Attached: 74575844.png (564x478, 196K)

>and only 1 of which is really worth playing
Stopped reading there.

OHNONONONONONONON THIS NIGGA THINKS SNK MEANS SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN

Attached: 1445716929351[1].jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

The only character I genuinely think doesn't deserve it is the SNK one.

I would be okay with literally any other character from that game.

>be the butt joke of the FGC; even the fucking Max Dood will make fun of it once the PR talk slips between streams
>crying literally every single day to be recognized by the FGC
>finally fucking get a collaboration with a legendary fighting game developer
>the fucking dorks shit themselves to death over it; even worse, they humiliate themselves beyond oblivion screaming "literal who". Literally drowning themselves on diarrhea thinking is an actual insult to their unworthy blessing.

Why are smash players so fucking idiotic? Seriously. They are your retarted hated little cousin that you have to deal with since your aunt begs you to play with him since no one is school likes him. Jesus Christ.

Attached: ZOKKH.jpg (493x650, 131K)

user this is replying to, here. I don't actually even like banjo. Never was an appealing character or franchise to me, but I saw why people wanted him in, and I was hoping he'd get in for those fans to be happy. Even though a character might not appeal to you personally, their value to others and what they've done for people is still very much real and you can't ignore it just because you're childish. Joker is an exception, his franchise is top tier cringe cancer and so are the fans of it.

A real soulful addition to smash would have been a character like Rayman, Harvest Moon Farmer (the better villager in literally every way), Sora, Hunter/Ranger/Force from Phantasy Star, Arc from Arc the Lad or Max from Dark Cloud 2. You get the gist.

you don't even know what it is

We know that about as well as we know it's a girl that uses guns that also has a mech.
In other words we don't know shit.
We can guess that it'll be a Metal Slug, KoF or SamSho character.

it doesn't say the stage names in the arcade version at all
there's also slight mechanical differences between turtles in time arcade and snes besides missing 4 players in the snes game, but you'd have to feel them
for one, when you attack in the arcade game, you can edge in a direction you're holding so you can move a little while you're attacking
this is also available in the first arcade game which did not come into the nes port, but hell, the nes port was missing a lot and all you got out of it was two extra repetitive ass stages with weird OC boss choices
in the snes game, you have to hitstun your target before throwing them, this is not necessary in the arcade game so much
but i guess they had to make it harder in the snes game because you don't feed it quarters
music is not that different either, it's mainly different samples and slight different arrangement given the sound chips' abilities
i can even list the rest of my top 5 arcade games
3. final fight
4. chase hq
5. lethal enforcer

>Yea Forums has created this boogeyman of smashfags
>Yea Forums will never not be mad that smash is the superior fighting game and Ultimate is killing muh maylay and is a huge success
>random twitter normie doesn't know/like/care about SNK
wow LOL aren't all smashKIDS retarded.

Aren't you bored yet? What are you gonna do, shitpost till smash threads fuck off? Wait to go sport, that'll show em. Post another wojak, that'll scare them off.
Sorry, I gotta dumb it down for Yea Forums. Have sex dilate onions onions onions cope seething

Attached: 24d23385807965d09a14a86590b76bda.gif (500x333, 476K)

PUT KLONOA IN U COWARDS

Name one racing game on the gba better than banjo pilot.

Looks like the Smashcuck furfag is having a stroke. Maybe he should get his dick torn off like all of his other Tranny Kong butt buddies.

Attached: 1566357458364.jpg (480x360, 17K)

What about Mega Man Wish Upon a Star?

>retards who buy season passes
lmao

Now you have my attention, link?

Smash children are the biggest fucking retards on this board you deserve to get scammed out of your money by Nintendo

Can we just make a Anti Smashfag thread?

>Mega Man Wish Upon a Star
Genuinely didn't know about that, I kinda just made the list at the top of my head. Yeah, Mega Man is anime then.

The Milk Bosatsu leak lines up with the now verified SNK leak. It wasn’t some rando on Yea Forums. Also, Ponytail was literally datamined. So the SNK character HAS to have a ponytail. So if you wanna deny the female angle, then it HAS to be either Terry or Mai then.

Are you fucking stupid, weebshitter?
Nigga I bet you wanna sniff Sasuke's butthole

Now that's the kinda seething I came here to see.

There is no proof the ponytail goes with the snk rep.
There are 2 more slots not one more slot.

I just want Rayman :(

Dialate harder furshitter.

Attached: 1548355906898.jpg (1536x2048, 416K)

Page has been taken down but here's a cap. Copyright info at the bottom. It's Stage Builder all over again.

Attached: Noice.png (1226x656, 353K)

They can only get away with prices like that because it's Smash. I'm surprised Pokemon doesn't have DLC Pokemon for the same prices. I wouldn't put it past them.

Yeah, I'm thinking u mad.

Attached: 1564267393173.jpg (2443x2395, 493K)

You really know a lot about your favorite game and it's various ports! I'm surprised it hasn't gotten a switch port or a reboot of the sort. Then again itnwould end up with a shitty flash game like Battletoads has. It pissed me off because the big reveal trailer fornit was DONT YOU REMEMBER
LOOK AT HOW COOL THIS IS
NOSTALGIA BONUS
LOOK AT THESE NEW MECHANICS
Also all cutscenes are unskippable.
I just want to play a shitty beatemup. What other types of vidya do you enjoy?

Attached: 1558047117337m.jpg (1023x1024, 254K)

Smash faggots are being pathetic

There’s not many possible Smash characters left that have a pony tail, I think it’s fair to assume it belongs to the SNK character, especially given the Doomguy hints dropped by the devs of Eternal. Anything beyond that sounds like denial. The most reasonable assumption is that the SNK character is Mai or Terry, and if you choose to but into MB then it can only be Mai. I think the odds of her being the 4th DLC character are like 80% at this point.

HE HAS NO DICK
HE HAS NO BALLS
TRANNY KONG'S BRAINS ARE NOW ON THE WALLS!
EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HIS PATHETIC FETISH AND HE DOESN'T FIND IT FUNNY
BECAUSE ALL HE WANTS IS A INSIDE OUT MONKEY CUNNY

Attached: 1548365549648.png (496x525, 305K)

That’s not a real game kys banjoke

HUH

Attached: terryhoesmad.jpg (500x528, 66K)

Maybe you shouldn't be dragon your feet for a new game, fucker.

Attached: 1528483494211.jpg (367x440, 30K)

As far as I know, it was a good movie until the last stretch, where they shoehorned VR and Zoma

Not the user you're arguing with

But you're seriously a stupid, inbred, fucking single-digit-IQ, motherfucker, zoomer cunt

Attached: 1544688762280.jpg (696x465, 164K)

Lol

>You really know a lot about your favorite game and it's various ports!
i'm crazy like that
you don't get to my age without carrying some form of pointless nostalgic trivia unless you're a veggie
ports these days would be a joke, they're either straight up emulations or bad reprograms
i'm often in final fight threads trying to clear up the air when people 10 years younger will try to naysay my experience
fucking whippersnappers
i mostly play fighting games but surprisingly none of them are at the top of my list
i want more games like zelda 1 or 3, som is up there but it's too rng
traditional nonbullethell shmups like darius and r-type are some of my favorites
because, i've always wanted to eat a thing called tuna sashimi not really

Mario Odyssey is Banjo Threeie

T K!
TRANNY KONG!
T K
TRANNY KONG IS HERE!

people whose favourite games are 3d platformers are universally extremely mentally ill. I enjoyed sly/jak/mario as much as anyone growing up but i can't imagine those being my favourite games. add on the nintentard autism and it's just depressing.

Crash would definitely get in before Spyro, Spyro is hated in Japan because they butchered the original trilogy. Crash has worldwide appeal, Spyro is really only popular in the US.

I don't think you will ever please everyone with with the dlc choices and current roster in Smash. There is no point arguing about it.

people who watch anime are also mentally ill.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

people who like smash are mentally ill user.

>not a "no u"
>but an "also u"
That's pathetic, user.

>yooka-laylee proved that banjo was a product of it's time
Or Yooka-laylee just sucked at being a banjo kazooie game

>smash logo opens up as the trailer begins.
>Captain Falcon, Samus and Ryu are duking it out in some grimy, rusty subway tunnel.
>Floodlights illuminate the area as a vehicle motors past them, crashing into a wall. Four silhouettes jump out of the resulting explosion. One of them pulls out a heavy weapon, as the words RAWKET LAUNCHA echo throughout the tunnel.
>The trail of the rocket illuminates the four commandos, before blowing away the competition.
>SSB x Metal Slug

>he hasn't seen fotns

Attached: 1455341726870.jpg (704x521, 72K)

YOSHI NOT ANIME?

>darius
True signs of a boomer. Final fight threads come like once every blue moon, old man. I can't imagine you manage to monitor them all. Honestly, it sucks that Capcom has so many amazing titles under their belt and they cant use all their amazing IPs in smash. I'd love to see some of my other favorites like Leon Kennedy, Amaterasu, dante, frank west and so on. Then it might just become Nintendo vs Capcom (which isn't a terrible idea.) Granted I've always been a third strike and MvC2fag. I've been thinking of setting up a mame for myself just to grind them with friends. Do you plan on picking up the Capcom plug and play fightstick thinger? I intend on getting 2 for myself.

Attached: 2019-04-16-image-20.jpg (1406x1043, 697K)

>SNK hype
$20 says it's Terry Bogard.

The Super Mario Bros Super Show doesn't count as an anime.

Attached: Nigga.jpg (265x200, 16K)

WHOA OH
OH ANGEL
COME GREET THE DAWN IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY

banjo will be the least interesting character of the dlc cast

>Company gives the option to purchase DLC as they release or order all future DLC if you are confident they'll be worth the purchase
>WHY DID I ORDER SOMETHING I WASN'T SURE I WANTED OR NOT?! WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING MEANT FOR ME?! GOD, WHAT A SCAM!
See, this is why Sakurai should ignore the Smash community.

Attached: qjuys6lps1oy.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>Do you plan on picking up the Capcom plug and play fightstick thinger? I intend on getting 2 for myself.
i don't use fightsticks
i can play on arcade but having something like that is too expensive and too much bulk
i play with my trusty sega saturn controller, my only beefs with it is the lack of a select button and the very sensitive shoulder buttons
but it's really useful to have that many face buttons if you play non twinsticked (classic) virtual on

>Smash bros should be treated as a fighting game just like everyone else and we're not casual
>What the hell is an SNK?
I don't even play KoF but if you doubt its legacy then you're a filthy casual. If Kyo or Terry gets in I'll glady buy KoF XV to show my support. Fuck Smashfags.

Attached: 1567225581424.gif (189x173, 90K)

Don’t buy the pass dipshit. I didn’t and I’ve enjoyed every character announced, it’s 5 bucks more to buy them all separately and I don’t fucking care about the mii outfits

Terry would be great, but I still want a metal slug character. I would love Geese but he is already a guest character in tekken

>See, this is why Sakurai should ignore the Smash community.

I mean, he already does. The perfect example is Joker and Hero. And now an SNK rep.

Only Fio fits those characteristics. There are no girls with mechs and weapons in Kof, fatal fury or sam sho

>I mean, he already does.
except for banjo, but sakurai should keep pressing on with not doing that from now on

>I mean, he already does.
Well he should keep doing it.

They say the key to happiness is lowered expectations. Don't get all pissy if there isn't actually an SNK rep and it turns out it was a misprint.

Attached: 1439257954897.png (500x281, 177K)

Feels low rent compared to 4 DLC. Ryu, Cloud and Bayonetta felt like they were picked for a more worldwide audience. Persona, DQ and SNK feel too Japanese pandering.

Jotaro, I...

Why not show all the picks and expected release dates like a normal company

Attached: 1535479514813.jpg (563x725, 231K)

this p much

Attached: mio honda in the cinderella girls anime sucks, she raised her expectations too high and threw a shit (678x381, 269K)

Never been big on the sega saturn controller design. It feels awkward to hold and use to me, but that applies to most sega console controllers. Their best controller to me will always be the dreamcast. Everything from button to stick placement is perfect. It feels like holding open a book and its easy to navigate my fingers around. My nimble Chinese hands can only do so much. I wish more analog sticks could capture that comfy feel of it. Even though it was cheap plastic the stick felt nice. And flicked well. Now I'm stuck thinking about my favorite vidya series Sonic but also JSR. God I wish we could get another JetSetRadio game. Maybe if I'm kucky they'll get some kinda weird crossup with JetSetRadio in Splatoon. Like squid skates. Then have Hideki Naganuma do the music. Which reminds me. You're into Lethal League. What is the appeal? Sell it to me. I've debated buying it for a hot minute.

Attached: 1556159210884.png (537x538, 555K)

No but you are required to know the entire history of party games

>Literally never heard of SNK before
>Google it to see what the fuck it is
>It's some pandering anime shit with naked teenagers
I'm so fucking tired.

Attached: c63.png (489x276, 224K)

Really good bait.

Mistakes can be made even by interns. Misprints. Again. Don't trust jack shit until there's an actual reveal. It's the only smart option instead of getting too hyped up.

Attached: 1473217749773.png (538x420, 436K)

>Their best controller to me will always be the dreamcast
really? well it sucked for fighting games, not that it would have been the choice system for it despite having all versions of sf3 for one, but most people would complain about parry timing or something
but i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved hydrothunder
crazy taxi is coo too

>Dice
>”don’t like it don’t buy it”
>sales hurt because of remark
>Nintendo
>”don’t like it don’t buy it”
>game becomes a literal system seller
CHADTENDO CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT/ITS OKAY WHEN CHADTENDO DOES IT

Attached: 2C6FE693-6C8E-472A-8485-C8DCC8B28B76.gif (203x335, 548K)

Here's your Smash DLC bro

Attached: snk-heroines-nintendo-switch-03[1].jpg (830x467, 130K)

The hell does Spyro have to do with Smash? This is more on getting new games. Which Banjo isn't really going to.

Attached: 1542578512785.png (432x453, 243K)

>There’s not many possible Smash characters left that have a pony tail
Dixie Kong numbnuts.

No, no, go on. pretend like you think that's what they primarily mean. You're good at this. But for your sake, I really hope it's any of them.

It might suck for fighting games but god every other game on that fucking console worked swimmingly. I also missed their goofy fishing rod controller. It was so weird but worked well for the sega bass fishing games. Hydrothunder arcades were better to me I think. Have you ever tried the crazy taxi arcade machines? Never been big on em they were too wonky.

Attached: 1556998608501.gif (765x540, 1.07M)

These zoomers wouldn't know what the fuck a Banjo Kazooie is if Nintendo e-celebs didn't beat over their heads constantly with it

Seethe more weeb lmao

I just hope the last two characters are fun to play as. Like Hero for example, I wasn't familiar with the DQ franchise and even then he's a blast to play as.

Attached: krakyoin.jpg (311x241, 16K)

You'll be seething more when any SNK character gets confirmed.

boohoo bitch

>The furfaggot incel is trying to cope still
Come back when there's an actual skitzo does something. Because it sure shows that Cartoonfag manchildren are the ones that are mentally ill.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMbYsTpjbzU

Attached: 1566091787193.png (489x526, 292K)

Yeah because Sakurai sold out the series integrity long ago. We should have had Doomguy, Crash, Rayman and Shantae already and we would have if not for this hack.

>Hydrothunder arcades were better to me I think
well obviously, you're in that seat and it's so much cooler
it's like playing the virtual on arcade vs playing it at home, the experience is way better
or outrun with the wheel, or r-360 in that weird ass gyroscopic thing that'll make you barf when you're done
never tried crazy taxi arcade
i love driving games in the arcade in general, given i played lots of outrun, chase hq, even cruisn usa
those games are just a big blast to play and give that really high level arcade experience that makes me feel like its the 90s all over again
also will play shitty games like hard drivin
but no gran turismo, can't stand it, the more realistic shit is the more offputting it is
i drive enough irl to hate the fuck out it

I bought it for maximum amount of possibilities when playing with friends. Only thing that would ruin it for me is if a character I absolutely can't stand manages to get in like Tracer.

There was that one dude that burned down Kyoani's studio

youtube.com/watch?v=helCWvWvmpA
Your move faggot

>b-b-b-but that one guy recently though!
Yeah, that did happen. Yet it was more of a Trainfag that felt his train hoby got dirty.

Ah the wittle Cucktoonfag is trying oh so hard.
splinternews.com/steven-universe-fandom-turns-on-fan-artist-mobs-her-wi-1793852421

>Banjofags are faggot zoomers
how does that even work? They were negative years old when banjo was relevant

Attached: 659537cc308f6606ede55e41334981e4.png (596x653, 376K)

Well, the problem is entirely your fault for thinking what a game "should" have. Your second mistake is thinking SNK is only using the female characters based on a shitty thumbnail from an article.

Anyone who watches ANY cartoons past the age of 15 is mentally ill. Anime, Western, doesn't fucking matter.

Then what do you watch user?

Says the faggot who browses an anime and western website. You can't pick and choose your morality, you little schlub.

Your mom's ass jiggling while she rides my cock

Joker makes sense the most, sakurai played p5 whenever he wasn't working on smash, he loves that game and wanted a character in his game as a way to honor it
Hero makes sense, he is the textbook definition of jrpg protagonist
SNK has been trying to be relevant again by putting their characters in anything they can, anything. And putting a character in smash would be a huge advertisement for them

Honestly banjo is the only odd one
His IP is dead, not in a comeback (like SNK), sakurai doesn't love it (like joker) and is not a staple of it's genre (like hero)
No doubt banjo is only in because Nintendo knows their American fans have a huge nostalgia for N64 titles and demanded that sakurai included it in

he only watches mature live action media made for mature people like him

>Goes for a JOE MOMMA joke
Very classy there user. You sure that wasn't your sister that you were fucking?

Just Lie to me and tell me it's a troll, please.

They only know about characters that other Nintendo fans talk about. None of them even knew what Dragon Quest was until it Erdrick got brought up in Smash discussion.

It was yours. At the same time. I would say your girlfriend too but we all know you don't have one.

Not your mirror user.

>anime
I'm pretty sure that word doesn't mean what you think it does.

You pay $60 and get 74 characters. $25 for 5 is a scam.

Shhh don't tell the Smashfaggots that. They have the I Q capacity of a 5 year old.

But you also get their stages, music and spirits.

>a company who kept the fightan' seen alive in the 90's doesn't deserve a rep for a huge crossover of fightan' characters
Were you dropped on your soft spot as a baby, user?

you mean Banjo's the only one who got in based on fan demand?

Another literal who on twitter being assmad about an optional set of characters they don't have to buy. Even if they did, bitching about $25 over the course of a year. Literal poorfag. Mow someone's lawn or give someone a blowjob and you'd have the money in a few hours.

This would be really fucking lame to be honest.

You pay $60 for 74 character 300 stages and 3000 songs. $25 for 5 characters, stages, and music is a scam.

not really
i bet you want someone stupid like sora instead

Nintendo pays the companies for the characters, not the other way around.

Absolutely not, I'd rather have this than Sora still.

But Sakurai literally said Hero was a popular request.

What's this from?

Kill yourself

we paid 70-80 dollars for each port of sf2 on the snes, i don't think you know the scale of what you're complaining about

Seethe more jugglefags

Attached: 1567227589452.jpg (592x443, 40K)

Geese's Tekken 7 trailer

lol fucking entitled amerimutt. seriously kill self or go watch steven gayverse.

OH FUCK!!!
I WATCHED 1 EPISODE OF FAMILY GUY AND NOW I'M RETARDED!!

Attached: 4x4ar4upccy11.png (224x351, 64K)

This reminds me that SNK STILL hasn't put together a Metal Slug Team in KoF. I sure hope they did for 15.

The Alpha 3, MVC2, Cap vs SNK 2 era of fighting games was so kino
What happened

Attached: 1560761313751.jpg (747x567, 52K)

>hoes still mad
>some even dropped enough pocket change to get them mad before knowing what they were getting
Get abso-fucking-lutely dunked on.

Attached: 163738273638.jpg (858x960, 141K)

He literally looks like every single other cool guy anime character.

It would be if you have never played SNK games when you were a kid or the newest ones (meaning you're a zoomer and/or a capcom-only faggot so your opinion doesn't matter)
To me Joker is lame because i've never played any gaysona game in my life

>I bought a video game downloadable content out of necessity

Attached: 1560220224366.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Reminder that Character 5 need to end everything with a bang.
WHO
SHOULD
IT
BE?

Attached: 1566972067011.png (623x516, 459K)

There are so many characters from games that more people played when they were young than SNK games. If we're going by who played what more, Frogger is a better choice even.
SNK's popularity is way overblown.

SNK as in SNK Playmore, the video-game company responsible for Fatal Fury, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, and The King of Fighters. Not SNK as in the Japanese acronym for Attack on Titan. You idiot.

This. He's just Ken but even gayer looking.

SNK has a lot to pick from

I'm kinda hoping its not Terry or Kyo considering the combat abilities of a lot of the other popular faces. Geese would be a nice villainous figure too

I love Metal Slug but another projectile boy would make me neck myself

TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG TERRY BOGARD GANG

kill me pete.

Are Banjofags all mentally stunted? the way they all think indicates they haven't developed/matured since 1998

Attached: 1564661182031.png (454x520, 6K)

the casual shit of course
doom guy, ezio, steve, fortnite, overwatch, wow, assassin's creed, crash, master chief

The hand boss thing

Exactly this. Where's Doomguy? Ryu Hayabusa? Scorpion?

Ezio would be pretty based though, always liked that character despite what happened to the series after him

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

So actually popular characters? Just wait for the SNK reveal and all the reaction videos are people not knowing who the fuck he is.

I don't think anyone from my generation have played Frogger more than KOF, Samurai Shodown or Metal Slug. SNK is just like Dragon Ball, it's something you loved as a kid and still love as an adult, no one gives a fuck about Frogger, Pac-Man or Space Invaders anymore

>SNK's popularity is way overblown.
Super Smash Bros. is a Japanese game.

Actual fighting games are the most boring games next to sports games I've ever played. Literally all you do is fight other AI or people, that's it. There's nothing else to do in them. I don't respect fighting games at all because of this. I don't even play Smash anymore after brawl, since they kept dropping the actually decent side content in the games starting with Smash on Wii U. I played Ultimate for a while, 100% beat the story mode and a ton of challenges, but after that, the game becomes lifeless. Just fights. It's fucking boring.

We were baited with Joker.

I thought the rest of the ballot would be cool surprise pick characters that are popular around the world not just region exclusive popular characters. Banjo is for the west and Hero is for the East. I think it's safe to say that the next two characters will be characters that aren't that recognizable in the west. Fuck Sakurai honestly.

Attached: 1563631670152.gif (352x234, 998K)

>Nobody gives a fuck about Pac Man
Is this your brain on SNKshit?

Normally I'm pretty open to character getting in Smash. Even characters I hate I can't deny are unique. I didn't want Banjo or Hero but I can concede that they both look like unique characters. But Terry looks like the most uninspired shit that you could add to the roster. We already have Ryu and Terry can't even do shit as interesting as he can and that's saying something considering Ryu is vanilla as fuck. Fucker can't even literally just has a bunch of punches and kicks, a ground based energy wave and whatever you could consider the Buster Wolf to be. I genuinely hope Sakurai/Nintendo didn't fuck this up and went with Metal Slug, or baring that that this is all some fuck up and SNK isn't really in.

Attached: 200px-Marshadow_M20_manga.png (200x329, 38K)

Only Fortnite is devilishly bad but a gun builder is still way more intresting than these weeb ass who? picks

>He doesn't enjoy playing 8 player Smash with his best bros
Single player cinematic garbage ruined this fucking board

Hey C'MON C'MON

They should have saved Joker for the last because he is by far the best character reveal so far.

I don't have friends.

Kid Ikarus had ovas/onas/whatever those specials were called. Megaman had a special anime too.
You could argue characters like Pacman and DK also are anime.

It has tons of manga though.

Attached: OVA2_113.jpg (720x540, 196K)

Attached: 2340598765.png (705x785, 466K)

That was obvious from your post.

Attached: 1542443422205.png (774x831, 650K)

So does this pretty much confirm Ryu Hayabusa?
ngl it would be pretty fun to have someone like Marco as a crazy rambo-esqe military character as opposed to the sneaky gadget using moveset of Snake

Attached: Marco-Rossi-Metal-Slug-Official-Game-Art-Render.png (844x1138, 718K)

No one does, people remember it more and it's a hell lot more famous than all SNK game combined, still, no one gives a fuck about ut's games anymore. When is the last time you saw someone claimoring for a new Pac-Man game? Meanwhile everyone have been asking for a new Samsho, Garou or CVS for ages. Popularity=/=genuine interest

It's fantastic how much butthurt this is already causing.

this is what happens when you put too much content in your game. it will never be enough. you bitches could get every fucking character you spam across the internet and this type of "WHY U INSTEAD OF P? FUCK NINTENDO" shit would still happen
over 70 characters and the retards act like they will play everyone, or care about everyone for that matter

Why didn't he just only buy Banjo?

He's in

Attached: 1467419531286.jpg (576x768, 92K)

If this happens I will actually give up on Smash forever. I was hesitant after Joker and Hero but this would be the final nail in the coffin. Fans have been asking for Geno and Shantae for fucking years, every time they add one of these irrelevant Japan only characters it's just another slap in the face. The last character better be a goddamn miracle if they want to win back my respect.

>Snk rep could potentially be Marco, with the rest of the gang as alts
>It'll probably be Terry or Nakoruru

Attached: sad tails.png (227x188, 122K)

What. The possibility of it being a misprint and Ryu getting in or the fact that if we do get an SNK rep no one except spics will be happy.

Attached: 1561872421730.jpg (480x453, 45K)

I'm more surprised that you're actually making an excuse to want the hat goomba who is by far the least creative rosterfag choice. You could have at least said Geno or hell even Waluigi.

Attached: 1545442750836.jpg (905x807, 31K)

I do have 2, but we're older and don't communicate that much anymore. Stopped playing games together as well. It's part of growing up, and I don't really recommend having more than 2 close friends anyway, that's all you really ever need. 8 player smash is a retarded mode though.

Lets be honest everyone, Metal Slug would be killer, everything else is gay.

Attached: 1557931555760.jpg (449x604, 100K)

Metal Slug > Terry > Nakoruru > Kyo

Oh fuck I forgot to reply. Do you have any contacts user?

>How to spot the Capkuck

My Niggas.

>It's another "everyone except Yea Forums agrees the new character is a shitpick" episode
Why are you guys such blatantly contrarians?

>Geno and Shantae
Shittiest meme taste ever, doom guy, Chrono, Sora, Crash, Robotnik or whoever the fuck would be much better options than those literally who hipstershits

Am I the only one who loves the Fighter Pass thus far? Joker is fucking awesome, DQ had a lot of love put into it, and Banjo should've been in Smash earlier. And now it seems like we're getting an SNK character.
If you told me the Fighters Pass would've been anything like this I would've never believed you.

Every character you just named is a better pick than any SNK shit, which is even more literally who hipstershit

Kyo and Nakoruru could also be very unique, not a fan of Terry for this game though

What do you expect from the board that defended Corrin?

Actually just contact me here Yuu#9298. It's be easier I think.

Attached: 9c3022075fd58918a805f403baf68a0b9b774ca3.png (1373x1710, 712K)

More like everyone but americans and underages that don't know SNK, just like months ago it was the west in general and underages that didn't know Dragon Quest.
Smashfags/rosterfags also love to circlejerk over their usual picks like said so anything out of that will always be shit to them.

user that doesn't care for fighting games, can someone give me the rundown on SNK? Even as a kid I was a huge weeb that mostly played stuff like Dragon Warrior and the like. The only SNK franchise I played was Metal Slug.

Because I'm dumb and selfreplied. We can play Smash or something together sometime or even fightcade.

Attached: 1557065106945m.jpg (683x1024, 104K)

>implying the interesting versions of Kyo would make it in
>implying it wouldn't be uniform Kyo

Attached: 1560382230875.jpg (1024x768, 268K)

They created all the mechanics that Street Fighter and Smash ripped off and took credit for.

You can purchase characters separately, retard.

mario oddsey draws from sonic games and ape escape much much more than it does from mario 64 with furries

This is the worst post I’ve read in a long time

May I have your attention please Yea Forums? You may have heard rumors of an SNK fighter being part of the fighter pass. This is absolutely not true. Do you really think Sakurai would waste a slot on such an irrelevant character? Face it, SNK has done nothing to matter in the greater history of Nintendo. But you know who has? /ourgirl/ Edelgard von Hresvelg, the main character of Fire Emblem: Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch. She's bar none the most hotly discussed character in the franchise and comes from the most successful game in the series. Considering how many records Three Houses broke, why would Nintendo not want to capitalize on that? Please remember to educate all SNK fanboys that you may encounter, and remember to hail the mighty Edelgard.

Attached: Edelgard_Portrait_5Years.png (2503x2503, 2.66M)

Most of their library is on arcade, console ports of their games were downgrades most of the time, and while they are mostly known for their fighting games, they cover a lot of other genres too.
Going through the Neo Geo library should be a must for anyone that claims to like videogames.

>Calls Banjo Collectathon
>Brings up fucking Spyro, literally a collectathon game
Your parents dropped you a few times didn't they spud?

You can just have 94 Kyo for the nostalgia using XI's moves, just like you have Big Boss wearing Solid Snake's sneaking suit

Thank god smash tertiaries no longer have to crowd around my daughter like this. What an embarrassing fucking fan-base. Nobody likes you, at all

Attached: 1562659921954.jpg (1344x2005, 628K)

Edeltard a shit

Bandana Dee is technically weebshit tho, just a different kind.

Attached: funny look.png (208x213, 15K)

Fuck you Dimitri, she's the fucking best.

Download a neogeo emulator with a romhack and have fun with metal slug again since that's their only non shit game

You forgot to blame the Church and Faerghus for the problems your country caused.

GHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHE

So true. Almost feel bad for the people that spent 25 dollars expecting more hype picks

How fucking sure are you morons that it wasn't a misprint and it was actually for SNK Heroines? Are you fags really this quick to confirm things you're not 100% positive about?

Attached: dcvkckp-7194e6b1-4e7e-4649-965e-8519ab1b1756.png (717x536, 156K)

i would rather metal slug be in an ngbc2 like it was for 1
ngbc should be snk's wild crossover, not kof
kof is more of a traditional fighter and metal slug characters shouldn't be stripped of their weapons
ikari warriors fit because you literally start out those games barehanded and only procure temp weapons along the way

He's inbred.

A SamSho character would be alright desu

A Samurai character would at last be a change from the average sword characters filling out Super Slash Bros.

It is my belief that SNK is to blame if Edelgard doesn't get into Smash.

This Stonepa guy seems pretty based

Ah, no wonder, never was much for arcades and never touched a NeoGeo.
>tfw no new Sega consoles
At least Warsong/Langrisser might be getting a revival.

>SNK
>Tecmo
>Marvelous Entertainment
>Level 5
What are some other literal whom nip companies that will confuse people if they got a Smash rep

Attached: 1536889184422.png (658x569, 501K)

>he never played Twinkle Star Sprites or Neo Geo Turf masters
sad.

Attached: 1563599329955.jpg (540x516, 51K)

>could have a Hero situation where the characters alt colors switch between Marco, Tarma, Fio and Eri

Attached: 1496059148634.jpg (874x841, 264K)

He is, Yea Forums weebs are seething because he called their literal who shitpick a literal who shitpick

Don't you got children to groom for your furfaggotry agenda?

If you think Dixie Kong has a chance at being DLC, I got a bridge to sell you.

Imagine not growing up loving Mai's titties.

SNK has been in and out of the gutter a lot, but it really shouldn't even be compared to those companies regardless of its current status. Anyone unfamiliar with SNK has no business discussing video games, the company has a massive history and it was one of the most important ones in video games history.
I'm disgusted by the state of Yea Forums. Bad enough to be unfamiliar with Dragon Quest, I can see missing it if you don't give any fucks about JRPGs or Japanese games even if you should really be familiar just in passing, but come on, SNK participated in the console wars. It should come right after Sega in most people's minds.

>using the term normies

Imagine being an incel that jacks off to video game characters

Treasure Inc. Nintendies only know Mischief Makers and MAYBE Sin and Punishment (even with the trophy exposure)
Gunstar Super Heroes and Astro Boy Omega Factor were some of the most incredible GBA games, and those never make a list.

Jill will be announced for smash to coincide with the announcement of R3make

Attached: 6D908D38-F778-48D3-A99B-B411C7428AD0.jpg (2220x1242, 289K)

>implying it'd be any different
down-b counter
up-b upslash
forward-b dash slash
b charge slash
same as everyone else

Attached: puttputtsmash.jpg (847x859, 786K)

Looks like a troll for upvotes... r-right?

Where the fuck do you think you are

almost every samsho character has a projectile tho

You have never played Samsho in your life

I don't think Treasure even has many properties of their own, most of their games were made for other companies.

>instead of the Smahs announcer calling the names, it's the Metal Slug engrish announcer.

Attached: gin.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Don't forget KoF was Smash long before Smash was a thing.

it'd be hilarious if smashfags tried to play one as a typical swordie when samsho characters are more about clean, powerful hits

>tfw Terry gets his PRANKED HAHA alt

What's the argument retard? Let's start a debate since you want one, why are you a shit eating retarded faggot user?

He's right though.
Because Iori is the superior choice!

Attached: e4cfd8f0d0bc94fa5498cbd319d7aaeb.jpg (292x200, 16K)

>Hey plumber boy, moustache man, your worst nightmare is here
Would be KINO

Pls keep snk as far away from smash autists as possible

Was Treasure the one that made those kino Bleach DS games?

I'm thinking she's in

Attached: athena (arcade).jpg (2048x1856, 484K)

I thought Darkstalkers was the one Street Fighter ripped off.

>wtf bros why would they want to put one of their fighting game characters in a crossover fighting game that already has Ryu and Ken?
t.zoomers that didn't grow up during the Capcom vs SNK rivalry

Hero is so boring though.
His stage is another generic float around the map
His move set is basically Link and Marth’s with Shulk’s gimmick
His designs are boring
The music from his stage is boring
His fucking name is boring

Darkstalkers is from the same fucking team

i mean

i mean, they could've let banjo for the last. I don't care for the others DLC now, desu...
LMAO

Shantae
Waluigi
literally who bullshit like Isaac
HAT FUCKING GOOMBA
Fawful

Their taste is worse than the actual fighter's pass.

they have plenty IPs, they just don't turn them all into series.
Anyone with some experience with Shmups recognizes Radiant Silvergun immediately, anyone who really likes beatemups has played Guardian Heroes at least once.

I don't give a fuck about the Capcom vs SNK rivalry and I don't see why Nintendo would give a fuck either. SNK isn't the one adding the characters, Nintendo is approaching them. on who gets added.

That probably would be the final smash. Like a Landmaster but it can aim all around it faster, rapid fires but less damage, still hurts like hell to be ran over by.

Not him. But do you have a problem reading?

Wasn't KoF the first fighting series to have rolling and short hops?

>It's not who I want so it's awful
You can't give a single concrete reason why any of these characters (save for Isaac) would be bad additions.

>>wtf bros why would they want to put one of their fighting game characters in a crossover fighting game that already has Ryu and Ken?
Aren't there literally entire series of games where you can pair up boring fight man to fight boring fight man? Why not go fucking play that shit instead?

>SNK saved us from tracer
thank you terry

Because they can’t consider the possibility that something isn’t just made for them
They can’t understand that maybe japan is a primary market for Nintendo
Except Sakurai is right. You shouldn’t buy something that you’re unsure of the contents of

Excpect Cuckstalkers is a shitty rip off of Killer Instinct.

Because they're forgettable and uninteresting characters that only appeal to bing bing wahoos.

the feeling is mutual touhoufaggot

NISA

Faggot. People only gave shit about Shantae once her loser developers kept spamming twitter and Kickstarter begging people to vote for her. If you have to do that, your character doesn’t deserve to be in Smash.

You don’t have to be an incel to jack off to vidya girls.

>Terry has been my #1 favorite fightan game character ever since I got Capcom Vs SNK 2 (Which still remains as my favorite 2D fighter to this day)
>Played the fuck out of KoF when I got a PS2 but friends always preferred Smash since I would body them at any other fighting game so I stopped playing after a while
>Terry Yum Goong is my favorite video on the internet over a decade later
>Jump almost two decades later and now there's a chance my favorite fighting game protag might be playable in Smash
>But now I have to put up with rosterfags/speculativefags latching onto him like they did with Steve/Erdrick/Banjo/Tracer/literally any character mentioned in a leak

Not like this...

Attached: 1425879675986.jpg (507x313, 43K)

>darkstalkers is a ripoff of a game that came later in the same year

>Because they're forgettable and uninteresting characters
Clearly not if they are STILL getting requested. That applies to Shantae, Waluigi and Bandana Waddle Dee especially.

NIS definitely.

What's SNK stand for? Shit Nobody Knows?

Attached: 4dc.png (560x602, 13K)

as opposed to SNK characters that only appeal to all of 5 people, over half of whom are smelly hispanics?

Don't suffer it, bro. These people are just bandwagonners of the most basic kind. Don't let their loudness trick you, they'll forget as soon as they even started to care.

Attached: 1565378105326.jpg (850x850, 95K)

>He doesn't that Cuckstalkers would steal from KI such as the health bar system that was shown in Cuckstalkers 2- I mean "3".

Well thats good now play more gaMes

BASED

Smashfags Now Kneeling

Iori as a swerve would be kinda based ngl

That's more people than the fucking Fire Emblem characters appeal to lmao

>normies
>smash kiddies
Last I remember, normies take showers on the regular.

Banjo fans in a nutshell

>Shit on other characters for not being Banjo
>Finally get Banjo
>Still bitch
Bring back Steveposting

Attached: 1538279433205.jpg (582x600, 88K)

What's that rancid smell? Oh hey, a Smelee fag, nice to see how you beta cuck nu-males groomed the Smashbabies to be just like your smelly ass subhuman selves.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: 1533761908788.png (700x700, 513K)

nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/fire_emblem_three_houses_becomes_the_largest_fire_emblem_launch_in_us_history

Are the Three Houses characters in Smash? Didn't think so.

Attached: 1427505092242.gif (303x303, 813K)

That's because fox, bloodhound and pac man don't have anime factions, you dingaling.