Why did from kill off sekiro, it was a fantastic game sold very well yet has no dlc planned ever and is pretty much kill

Why did from kill off sekiro, it was a fantastic game sold very well yet has no dlc planned ever and is pretty much kill

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Not every game needs DLC.

Why does that mean it was "killed off", cant a game just be a good game, why does it need either sequels or DLC.

>wanting dlc

I really miss the Sekiro threads...
Everyone was really having a good time with this game.

It wasn't very good. It's a game you only play once and never touch again.

Attached: 1538200715365.jpg (907x602, 93K)

Remember when game releases were final with no fucking balance updates and shit? I do and i like it

>no dlc
And that's a good thing, zoom zoom.

>games always have DLC, I miss the days of complete games
>BROS WTF WHERES MY DLC

Oh no, a developer released a complete game! WHAT EVER WILL I DO WHEN I BEAT IT?!

remember when it was announced to be published by activision and everyone assumed that meant a bunch of dlc out the ass?

>one weapon
>no leveling
>bullshit difficulty
>story is shit
>lore is shit
>environments are shit
>bosses are shit

hmm i wonder

How is that "killed" you fucking retard? You don't need DLC for every game. It was a good game, be happy at least someone is putting out a good finished product instead of artificially lengthening its lifespan just to milk money from it you dip shit zoomer

>implying a single player game can die
based retard

Only DLC I would want is a boss rush, but there are mods for that shit already. Maybe some tougher achievements would be nice.

i think From is the one of the only companies where i actually appreciate DLC because they actually feel like full-on expansions. that being said id be okay with no DLC for sekiro but there are a couple of things that could be easily explored

Based. Braindead fucks that like this garbage are the same that say rondo of blood and castlevania iv are good games

it sold over 3m, it's getting a sequel.

t.got stuck on SS ishinn

it wasn't tenchu enough to appeal to people who like that kind of stuff
it wasn't dark souls enough to appeal to the kind of normies who like that stuff either
there's games that blend everything together and hit just the right combination
then there's games like sekiro which fucks it up and it ends up making the players wanting more
more of a game, not more DLC, i mean
thats why it ain't seeing any DLC, people stopped talking about it after a week it released, its shallow and doesn't offer any replayability at all, there's only two endings since the bonus ones are basically all the same and have the same route, and the other one is a non-ending that only appeals to hardhearts
bring on ghosts of tsuchima or better yet, an actual fucking tenchu reboot

doesn't need it. if they made DLC it would have to be as good as DS1 dlc, which had a much bigger user base than sekiro. the cost/benefit isn't there for this game.

Oh no, they sold me a finished product
How could this be happening?

filler game for elden ring

sword saint on ng+2 might have given me ptsd. ng and ng+ were fine, but he's completely jacked after that.

I found him hardest on NG, but that was because I had forgotten to reset the demon bell.
After that, even charmless, I found him fine. Somehow 2nd Corrupted Monk was the hardest in repeated playthroughs.

>tfw robert

Attached: robert.jpg (1185x925, 384K)

story is complete. DLC is pointless.

>ng+2
the fuck man, it's not even that much harder
without the bell and/or with the charm new game becomes piss easy, even then I had to stop myself from abusing shit like fireworks and skills
I mean he doesn't even have any new moves

Attached: 1564373551879.jpg (320x320, 54K)

ss without charm and bell is so much fun

The story holds fine without the need for DLC. You can't "kill off" a singleplayer game, anyway.

It's kinda strange that they aren't, as the whole Bell thingy is a great way to implement stories from the past, and I was hoping for Sculptor and Tomoe DLCs

It's great as is and my favorite FROM game, but I wish they realized how well it would have been received; I think they didn't believe it was going to be as popular and liked as it ended up being