Despite how obvious and popular the idea is...

Despite how obvious and popular the idea is, how come only the wolfenstein series uses an axis victory timeline as their video game setting?

Attached: sss.jpg jpeg.jpg (4500x5000, 3.63M)

Why is it that there is no singleplayer FPS game (a genre that's been around for nearly 30 years) where you play as a Wehrmacht soldier?

That way you can play as a true patriot and kill nazi scum
>playing as the losers

Because either way it's going to be Germans bad and it would cause controversies.

The only people who think germans are anything but rodents are people who never set foot on the continent, just like with gypsies, maori and abos

>Nazi Germany absorbs Romania and Spain for absolutely no reason despite being their only everlasting allies
>"Nazi states of America"
>The Japanese Empire absorbs the Sami regions of Scandinavia despite Finland being allies with Germany and Samis being white which directly contradicts Japan's Pan-asianist policy

Why can't americans understand that no matter how bad you want to portray the Axis you can't just pull any inaccurate nonsense into your worldbuilding and pretend to be taken seriously?

Attached: 1562094178280.jpg (592x592, 419K)

There's plenty of those. What are you talking about?

Americans are retarded. More news at 10.

>Nazi Germany absorbs Romania and Spain for absolutely no reason despite being their only everlasting allies
it CLEARLY doesn't, light gray represents sphere of influence dumbass, and where the fuck did you get that scandinavia from you idiot
this is why i can't take chinkfuckers seriously

name one
please

Eh. The Last Tiger in Battlefield V didn't cause any controversy, and was pretty well received. Why couldn't something like that be extended into a full game?

for it to be any good it needs to have very strong world building, something that the videogame medium does not lend itself well to

>>Nazi Germany absorbs Romania and Spain for absolutely no reason despite being their only everlasting allies
>samis
>white

>Manchild anger
>it CLEARLY doesn't, light gray represents sphere of influence dumbass
And why in the hell would Nazi Germany need to turn Spain and Romania into puppet states since they already had Fascist governments that acted in their favour, you illiterate piece of McDonalds fat?
>and where the fuck did you get that scandinavia
The "zogam" flag in the Japanese Empire is the national flag of the Sami peoples who live in the rural areas of Fennoscandia
If you had any type of education you would know any of that but clearly you do not

Also >Using insults all the time

Attached: samiland.jpg (298x322, 17K)

>Le finns not white xD
How does it feel hating yourself because you're not white and projecting that hatred onto others accusing them of not being white despite they clearly are whiter than you will ever be?
Less /pol/ and more education

Attached: lapps.jpg (650x369, 88K)

Looks like a fuckup. Zogam is the land of the Zo people or Zomi. Which is an actual thing. Why they got the Sami flag instead of their own (pic related) is a mystery.

Attached: wtfisthisparrot.png (1920x1280, 207K)

>into puppet states
you don't understand shit, it specifies they are NOT puppet states but are part of the "community" of nations aka the german sphere, it's not a puppet but germany is still the top dog in the relationship, this happens all the time and you'd know that if you weren't retarded
the map makes a point to differentiate between puppets and members of the community and yet you still fail to realise this
there was a varg video on this but kiketube deleted it, i'll just say that a) the one on the right looks asian b) most modern day "samis" are just mutts with 1/20 ancestry and c) samis are not white no

>he doesn't know about The New Order: Last Days of Europe

Attached: tnomap.png (5632x2048, 1.16M)

someone post THAT picture of panzer

>axis victory
>italy STILL fails to take egypt

Egypt is an Italian puppet state.

The one where he spergs out about commies totally being better than Nazis and not two sides of the same shit coin?

Attached: panzercommie1.jpg (786x553, 66K)

making an FPS that takes place during the axis victory, any idea on what the germans had/ would have had in 1945?
I know they issued leibermuster and a few experimental assaultrifles but what else did they have that would be good to use ingame?

>it specifies they are NOT puppet states but are part of the "community" of nations aka the german sphere
>Implying spheres of influence and puppet states aren't literally the same thing
Read more about Greater East Asia Co-prosperity sphere, brainlet

>there was a varg video on this but kiketube deleted it, i'll just say that a) the one on the right looks asian b) most modern day "samis" are just mutts with 1/20 ancestry and c) samis are not white no
>"My sources are an atheistic hippie feminist LARPing as white nationalist who's psychologically dominated by his wife, lives like a fucking caveman and unironically believes every single religious allegory that exists is just a reference for placenta or sexual acts"

Again, less /pol/ and more education

Attached: tumblr_po23jlBjnC1wl0afdo3_540.jpg (540x809, 51K)

is there an explenation as tho why xinjiang isn't called Uyghuristan? do they still have han elite in charge? and why do the hui get a nationstate even though they're sprinkled thoroughout all of chine, IIRC they aren't a majority in any region

I want a Wolfenstein that lets me kill communists.

no the irl one where he's cosplaying
dude will you stop this nonsense? they're simmilar but not the same

>atheistic
he's a pagan though how can you get something so basic wrong

I don't have it, sorry.
But I guess I'll dump the rest of the images.

Attached: panzercommie2.jpg (765x642, 174K)

Uyghurs have always been minorities with very little political or cultural influence but my theory is that Uyghurs were given political positions since Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany had somewhat good relationships with several muslim nations in Africa and Western Asia like Libya as well as Persia. So, supposedly the Uyghur chinese saw they were muslim-friendly so they allied with the Axis to overthrow the communist government

he's right though
most "estimates" thrown around are literal boomer memes used to get them to sign off their rights during the cold war

Attached: panzercommie3.jpg (784x362, 78K)

fin

Attached: panzercommie4.jpg (794x250, 45K)

still doesn't explain why it isn't called Uyghuristan (or East Turkestan) despite that being what IRL independence movements would call it

>thinking nazi germany and italy would get along after the war
.>thinking italy would have that much land as well
retard lmao

Because the map is somewhat outdated and I can't be arsed to find a newer one

He literally isn't, he claims that Gods do not exist and they are simply archetypes, which is pretty much Atheism with mental gymnastics. STJ is a true theistic pagan but Varg definitely isn't

>dude will you stop this nonsense? they're simmilar but not the same
>Be Eastern bloc
>Every single nation in it had an one-party communist dictatorship that took direct orders from the Soviet Union in the guise of "autonomy" as seen in the UN declarations where every single eastern bloc acted in favour of the Soviet Union
>dude they're simmilar but not the same lmao

Attached: 1566495285048.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

this is why tno is the superior fashwank alt-history
germany, japan and italy fall out pretty much immediately after the war ends, with germany ending up in a three-way cold war with japan and the usa

I remember a vr game that you play as a machine gunner on Normandy, you have to hold out as long as you can but you will eventually get killed and the level ends. The game wasn't very good but people were trying to get the game down because of it, I wish I could remember the name

Will anime be a thing if the Axis won?

Attached: 1465362309378.jpg (350x350, 21K)

>Is there any explanation on why the Germans kept Sweden as an autonomous state? They had strong pan-germanist ideas which would probably result in them annexing all Scandinavian states and having some Scandinavian SS general rule them to prevent them from staging a coup but they didn't, why?

Simply, no.
Because Japan will become an empire in this case.

Because Germany is hardly in any situation to expand when the game starts.
It can definitely try to annex Sweden later on.

he's not wrong and he still believes in the archetypes you dimwit

No because Japanese culture would still be that of Imperial Japan. The Japan of today is quite different form the Japan back then.

>Spain got slowly justed into irrelevance after the allies won as the cherry on top of a 200 year old JUSTing
>Spain gains little to nothing after an alternate victory of the axis despite the blue division's collaboration
Might as well rename this country as IsPain

what the fuck are you trying to argue here? the map differentiates between puppets and members of the community, both by colouring them differently and by putting (german puppet) next to their name, how can you miss that?

they got to keep their african colonies and remain unmolested, that should be more than enough and anything after that is just greedy

do you think finland was a german puppet before the war? serious question, trying to judge how retarded you are

>what is yugoslavia
>what is albania
>implying cuba "took direct orders" from the soviet union

Attached: ௵.jpg (372x260, 21K)

Is not like we gave them tungsten and men for the war or anything.Not to mention the perfect testing ground for their military tech.
Also the ,very few, African colonies shown in this map (Subsaharian region and Guinea) remained even in our timeline as part of Spain until the 70s when Franco was about to kick the bucket.

>60 Million
citation required

hurr durf the nazis are responsible for every single death in WW2 even including japan's asian spergout

>we

Attached: businessman-holding-gun-to-head-6879897.jpg (1300x957, 266K)

So he's completely retarded on even very basic facts about WW2?

not defending him but this is a retarded strawman

Attached: (Stefan_Löfven)_Viaje_del_presidente_del_Gobierno_a_Suecia.jpg (185x281, 55K)

Aight, I don't know the fucker, what did he mean by 60 million dead then?

>actually accurate partitioning

Impressive.

idk ask him

Tough, considering I don't know him or his discord. I assumed: knew what he was talking about.

what the fuck happened in latin america? how did the axis victory even influenced on that?

not him but doesn't seem far-fetched
>germany starts ww2
>lowest death estimate for ww2 is 60,000,000

>how did the axis victory even influenced on that?
brazil trading lubmer

So just what this guy said: ?

presumably about the Nazi state causing WWII, thereby being responsible for its death toll

contrary to p

i dont know, latin american countries merging like that seems really unlikely even if the axis won

i guess the guy who made the map wanted latin america to be different rather than keeping it exactly the same as it is IOTL

>guyana

there are 2 guyanas and surinam there

How do I know that this map was made a complete fucking retard who doesn't know a lick of what he's trying to display on that map? Wehratrannies are a special kind of retarded.

the strongest guyana united them all
duh

>axis victory map
>europe is in small shambles
>US remains like it is today
Can't we just off Americucks already?

Attached: 1489443461850.jpg (938x969, 232K)

Doesn't Red Orchestra 2 heroes of stalingrad have a German campaign where you can play as Nazi Germany?

Ayy another TNO fag.
>Got banned for trying to spell out No on a teaser

>no nazi antarctica
dropped

no USA world dominance means no operation condor and gladio, idk if they'd federalise like that though but I can see it, amerindia is like a mini-ussr and nuevo gram columbia is tradthot "good old days when we were all united under a single ruler" type deal
brazil is just being a dick as they were historically

>making an entire game into a "you're supposed to lose" mission

>amerindia
>argentina
didn't they literally kill all of their natives in the conquest of the desert

so, Halo Reach?

>ugh

I get a diamond boner everytime I see a depiction of how great russia could have become if the germans won the war or at least were allowed to make lebensraum out of eastern europe. No depressing commie shitholes anywhere. A russian population that actually had an IQ above 60.

Man what could have been..

Attached: 1566080754667.jpg (1440x1080, 768K)

nobody cares about spics

>sub 60 IQ the post

two faces
same man

>Halo Reach
>you just turn "a" into "i" and get Reich
>final defeat was there from the very beginning

i don't play console shooters so i wouldn't know but it probably sucks so yeah i guess

>triggered slav
Sorry that the truth must hurt you. Maybe you are better off in some other chan that accommodates your kind.

>russia
just give it to the japanese, its shit no matter how much you polish it

I'm a Balth though.
>Maybe you are better off in some other chan that accommodates your kind.
If you unironically believe your own statement, you should lurk more and post less, cancer.

Why would you play as a cowardly dictatorial nativist when you can play as a chad democratic globalist instead?

what would be approperate? only thing i can think of really is giving spain that basque-speaking part of france but that'd look really fucking ugly, let's face it spain should be confined to their peninsula