Post a vidya opinion so stupid that will force me into finally leaving Yea Forums and getting back to work

Post a vidya opinion so stupid that will force me into finally leaving Yea Forums and getting back to work

Attached: tumblr_oxdbl7WMaM1wnayblo1_400.jpg (284x311, 22K)

dark souls deserves all the praise it gets and then some more

Sonic's a good series.

The minecraft bee is trans

Half Life casualized and ruined the FPS genre. Valve also has never made a good game either.

Black Ops 3 is the peak of Call of Duty Zombies and anyone who says otherwise is a literal 4 iq retard who can’t handle the fact that there are actually things to achieve on the map other than shooting and running away from zombies.

Attached: 1530754393765.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Microtransactions are good for the industry and should be retrofitted into older games to keep up with the times.

Fallout New Vegas is a well written masterpiece and is not at all like fallout 3.

I can do better.
Half life 2 has all the bullshit in Sony games that people hate in terms on non-interactive movies.

Having an asshole monoluge for 20 minutes about the games plot like it's a script to a haunted mansion ride because he never reacts to anything you do, and doesn't pause for even a moment.

User interfaces aren't marketable, but they're fucking vital for the game to feel like your in it. Having the character automatically comment on stuff as you walk past it instead of waiting for the player to press a button to check the item makes a huge difference. Yeah, the Owl in Zelda saying "Did you get all that" at the end of his speeches is a funny meme joke, but there was a fucking reason they had it in there.

"We want the game's story to be taken seriously, so we took out all the boss fights" Great job, fuck you. You killed the Soul Reaver series.

almost all old franchises went to shit around 2006:
Sonic
Zelda
Mario
Final Fantasy
ect.

sonic is one of the few to have at least one good game after that point

Control is a good game and deserves better praise but because the protag is a women, it will only be judged by her looks instead of the actual fun gameplay.

Attached: jesse.jpg (804x1000, 75K)

Fallout New Vegas is the best and only good Fallout. 4 is shit, 3's story sucks and no one likes 76. Anyone that actually likes any of them cant call themselves a serious fallout fan.

Nier: Automata is a good game and the Touhou series is definitely underrated and you should check it out

Servers Browsers are confusing and outdated.
Matchmaking is they way to go and should be standard.

The Megadrive/Genesis had a better library than the Super Famicom/SNES.

Nintendo 64 is possibly the worst system made by Nintendo after the Virtual Boy

Mario 64 is bad.
Ocarina of Time is bad.
Final Fantasy VII is bad.
Smash 64 is bad.
Resident evil 1-3 is bad.
Silent Hill 1 is bad.
Mario Kart 64 is bad.
No early 3d games aged well.

It is old and I only played it for a couple of minutes therefor it is bad.

Attached: 1541715791725.png (1282x722, 832K)

Pokémon is the best RPG you could ever play and all Pokémon games are good.

The best Touhou game, in all elements, is UFO, and if you disagree with me you're probably a buttmad sakuyafag

Attached: 1451867697719.png (419x248, 66K)

Planescape Torment is a flawless masterpiece

>No early 3d games aged well.
this is objectively correct though

Persona 4 and 5 is genious
Sonic is better than Tails
Neptunia is a fanservice game

Dragon Quest is a Pokemon rip off.

i like to play bad games
not even i have any reasonng as to why

Venom Snake is Big Boss.

Ahem
Sony sucks

All those old clunky PC RPGs you guys fellate (Deus Ex, Morrowind, Planescape) suck shit.