This is looking better than Cyberpunk 2077

This is looking better than Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: Box_Art_1000x1000_e47468ec-b93d-45ed-bd49-60189e729706.png (1000x1000, 1.25M)

>Destiny
>Literally Ever
Holy shit kill yourself. It's fucking pathetic that you would ever spend money on Bungie. Shall I go down the fucking list of bullshit?
>STORY IS SHIT
>GAMEPLAY IS NU HALO GARBAGE
>$400 UP TO NOW
>D1 AND 2 LAUNCHES
>TDB, HoW, RoI, CoO, Warmind
>RICH GET RICHER WEAPON SYSTEM
>BRIGHT ENGRAM HIDDEN EXPONENTIAL GRIND
>EVERVERSE
>REMOVAL OF SEASONAL CONTENT SOON
>BATTLE PASSES THAT YOU CAN BUY RANKS INSTEAD OF PLAYING

Seriously, neck yourself OP, and please feel free to try and shoot up Bungie studios while you are at it. Fuck you all, you ruined gaming.

Attached: 1567101587848.png (441x430, 204K)

shitsiny is a horrible live service game. imagine having micro transaction within a game already making you pay for expansion passes, not they're adding battlepasses in the game.

Why isn't forsaken listed on steam?

Can’t wait for Destiny 3 to come out and not have features that Destiny 2 had and for weapons and gear and to not transfer over.

NOOOOOO MY $400 GAME SERIES WON'T LET ME TAKE MY STUFF TO DESTINY 3 OMMMMMGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DID I EVER BUY THIS NONONONO NONONONO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOO

Fucking kill yourself op

Attached: 1567334933178.png (633x758, 49K)

>buy
its free

damn, how can one person be so wrong?

>Red War sucks, everything after is fine, Foreskin was kino.
>Nah, fast reactive, good momentum in action
>400 dollars of what? It's going free on steam now.
>Glad.. the game... launched?
>Yes?
>No ya just level to 50 and you can be on the same footing as a vet in 2 weeks max.
>Hidden? Ya get them every level up after 50?
>Oh no cosmetic purchases, the worst.
>Nope, they already announced the first Season after Shadowkeep, hello Black Garden, hello Vex
>That doesn't exist!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA YOU GET THE LITERAL SCRAPS OF THE GAME FOR FREE AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YOU GET TO PLAY THE SHITTIEST DLCS IN THE GAME'S HISTORY AND THE GARBAGE BASE GAME AAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1566076782541.png (2254x1421, 618K)

yeah you get what you pay for

lol

so many bad design decisions in the destiny franchise it's insane. just mistake after mistake, and on top of that bungie has no qualms about bleeding the few idiots that still play until they are bone dry.

steer well clear

Problem is, for every positive, there's a possibly larger negative in this game.
+Feels great to play
-It's repetitive as fuck
+The lore is good
-The story missions are terrible and cringy
+PVP is fun
-There isn't a lot of reasons to play pvp
+Armor design is great
-The best looking armor is through eververse
+Environmental design and artwork is amazing
-It's almost always used in the wrong way. Feels like a rich world but is full of nothing.
And so on...

I can say this as someone who has spent a ton of time in both games and all expansions so far.

Attached: destiny.png (503x352, 52K)

>get kind of interested in D2 again because of the f2p news
>everyone says it's better than ever
>Forsaken + everything is on sale
>pick it up
>two dlc packs between base game and forsaken blow chunks
>maybe forsaken is better
>"Guardian do these bounties for me"
>"Guardian now do these 20 open world missions"
>every time I log in there's a new message about some temporary bullshit that I have to go do or never see again

It was only 40 dollars and I still feel fucking scammed

>+Feels great to play
sure
+The lore is good
not really, none of it matters, and most of it is just legends that aren't even canon, since destiny said it themselves.
>+Armor design is great
hasn't been good since D1

The game would have honestly been better as an MMO with the ways its been handling expansions and releases. There's a lot of content I earned in the first game and I just don't feel like starting from scratch in the second. Not only that but we're so late in the game that is it even worth putting the effort in to? May as well wait for a third entry

honestly bungie would probably hop back into peoples good graces if they ported D1 to PC and did a spanking re-release, update some shaders, give it free to legacy owners, and let people port some items along to D2

>not really, none of it matters, and most of it is just legends that aren't even canon, since destiny said it themselves.
The Books of Sorrow, The Sword Logic and The Hive in general. The Vex are also pretty interesting. Then again some of the mystery has definitely disappeared.

>hasn't been good since D1
Sure, it was great in D1 but there's been some good sets in D2 as well. I guess it's up to personal taste but the last Eververse set was really nice.

With that said, i'm not apologizing all the terrible decisions Bungie has made over the years.

I'm still bitter about D1.

imagine defending these fucks after all the shit they've pulled and continue to pull. I sincerely hope you work for bungie and you aren't that good of a shabbos goy

Attached: 1566759034073.jpg (509x371, 34K)

DestinyFaggots will never ever get a good game and I will laugh at every suicide that pops up when shadowshart launches and turns out to be shit. Enjoy your new battle pass and seasonal content removal, eat shit you pathetic wastes of human life.

Attached: 1566960636358.jpg (960x585, 80K)

post your fashin, guardians.

ah I see the /dg/ level of COPE proceeds itself haha

+Armor design is great
if you're talking about D2 no. no it's really not

shit """game"""