CD PROJECT RED™ SHOULD FIRE CHARACTER ARTIST

CD PROJECT REDâ„¢ SHOULD FIRE CHARACTER ARTIST

Attached: 159536465476.jpg (6073x8640, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/marian-chomiak-a6358b58/
vocaroo.com/i/s1Q1HUPZ9LKP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RESETERA WINS AGAIN, BAY BAY!!!

Anyone else unironically think this is a good design????

This is what trannys literally believe

bros wtf this woman isn't conventionally attractive to me even though she's supposed to be menacing and an indicator that going too far with cyber implants and hormone therapy is bad how do we petition CDPR to change this broad into a cute anime chick?!

Right here. This actually looks pretty sick. I would definitely want to fight someone who looks like this.

Not as bad as Yea Forums says but they should have added either more or less robotic parts

billie eillish on steroids?

If you look closely to her hands you see she wears the muscles like a shirt over her robo parts. Or at least that's how it looks to me.

iono I like it and i'm attracted to women who look like pic related

it's just a solid design for a dystopia with body tech, she took the bogpill

Attached: tw3jb41auvqz.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

quite the unique taste you got there user

Cool-looking bad guy. I can't wait to fight her.

thats what im saying, you don't need to be into degenerate shit to think its a good design

someone was just going to go
>you like it cause ur gay!!!

I don't see the issue here this is cyberpunk as fuck.

Damn I can't wait to see her in sfm.

>this woman doesn't look like my little cute anime girls
>call the anime police

what are you doing here?
don't you have to #metoo some people to death?

>Girl you have to kill is ugly
>Ugly for a woman according to CDPR is being masculine
>Good guy women are all fairly attractive
Im starting to think its just /leftypol/ trying to make /pol/ look bad.

ya seethe?

i don't get an erection therefore it's unironically bad design

It's alright. I mean, it gets the gist of the character across. "Leader of a street gang that's all about body enhancement". I think her design communicates that just fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. No idea what OP is on about.

It's pretty good to fit the world but if we talk personal preference i'd prefer her in tight yoga pants that make her ass pop and give her a cameltoe vagoo. She might be ugly but she is still a woman.

How is it cyberpunk user she isn't even a Japanese android with purple hair and glowy bits just like muh animes.

Attached: 1546281276195.jpg (904x716, 137K)

He just wants to see big breasts for the sake of big breasts.

I think it's cool but it's toeing the line between okay and absurdity. I would really like it or hate it depending on how unga bunga her character is portrayed.

Aren't her breasts pretty big already? She simply has a massive wide chest/back from all that lifting so they don't stand out as much as they would stand out if she was of smaller frame.

It is, its new, fresh, unique.

She looks like a cool enemy, I don't really see the problem. Some roided up freak gang leader doesn't need to be hot.

ITS CYBER MAAM
the fucking state of this game.

>tranny shills try to make a safe space thread to talk about trannypunk
Go join the cucks and trannies on /tg/ if you want to talk about this peice of shit game and setting.

Attached: 1567360762997m.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Nobody forces you to be in this thread. You can live at any time. Also Yea Forums is this way .

You don't seem to understand tranny, I want you to leave.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

hahahaha you can't even play a fucking straight male character in this piece of shit hahahaha

It reminds me of that one celeb chick with the fridge body that got photoshopped to have a square jaw and giant muscles. In other words, a great super villain.

I am not a tranny and i suggest that you live this thread right now cus it is clearly making you upset.

> toeing the line between okay and absurdity.
why do you think so?

It's hard for me to say, it just gives me gimmicky trope character vibes. Though if she actually had a personality instead of being shoehorned into memeville then i'd like her and her design for sure.

You mean this guy?

linkedin.com/in/marian-chomiak-a6358b58/

Attached: marian.png (120x120, 19K)

I don't care about the tranny shit I just think she looks awful. What in the fuck are those pants?

>game about body modification to the max
>can literally get your limbs replaced with plastic and metal parts
>bionic eyes, prosthetics, full suits, implanted guns, half your head replaced with machinery
>Yea Forums gets triggered over some chick overindulging on strength mods
why do i come to this board

Attached: 40076653_10160773954035162_3380331869760389120_n.jpg (678x476, 45K)

Female characters should be hot. Period.

It's honestly embarassing that these guys keep trying to shit talk this game for no reason. This board has become entirely soulless now, I doubt people even play video games here. It's this new generatiom obsessed with social media.

>BAWAHHHH MY SENSIBILITIESSSSS

What a fucking snowflake

>defending faggot shit
>defending tranny shit
>defending no straight male content
fuck off bitch hahaha

I hope you get raped by a Tranny while her 6'5 gay lovers cum on your pretty face

so male characters are forced to be fags?
wow..

hahahaha i ain't california you dumb bitch hahaha ain't no fucking random tranny attacks here dumbass lmao that shit hole poison your fuckin brain man what the fuck happen to you man you get trannied till you learned to love it hahahahaha

hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Dont know, i want to spare her and have violent sex.

well its a ugly woman with artificial muscle implants and exo sceleton,plus her back looks sick.

you are retarted, demo is midgame and you can pick up who ever you want from the bars etc.

>3 fucking demos
>1 show strong womyn fucked by fat mexican
>1 show faggot male v fucked by fat mexican
>1 don't fucking show any thing
>no straight male v
>cdpr still hasn't fucking shown straight male v
but they fuckin advertisin all their new tranny features lmao this game a piece of shit hahaha all cdpr do is talk bout faggot shit and tranny shit there's no fuckin straight male content hahahaha

Take your pills, FFXV kun.

I wonder what kind of existential crisis will happen once you realize you're just on the opposite sided lunatic fringe as the people you fight.

where is her CRIT?
in her CLIT?
ha ha

Attached: 1553258892313.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

it would be funny and retarded as fuck if you cant play straight male in rpg, but 100% you can, dont tard.

>would still do

hahaha all that deflectin shit you fucking morons do you can't fucking show straight male v cause cdpr hasn't lmao they just fuckin showin faggot and tranny shit hahahaha cope you fucking bitches

No

hey man if you got proof show it man hahaha cdpr fucking haven't they fucking prioritized strong womyn shit faggot shit and tranny shit man hahaha a fucking year later they still haven't shown straight male content mean while they're advertisin their new tranny features lmao you tell me man hahaha

>Summer Autism

Sweet, didnt know Rosie O'Donnell was in teh game

might be more your style

>cdpr still hasn't fucking shown straight male v
Would be fucking 10/10 if you can't play straight white male. They are over-represented anyway

its funny as hell to think there is people who are afraid they have to play as gay or girl.

I mean she's a literal boss fight. Boss enemies/characters tend to tiptoe around that line anyway.

This is either a middle aged woman who wanted to get CyberSwole to make it in the cyberpunk urbanwastes or a middle aged man who got CyberSwole but still has a feminine side and likes to look pretty.
Either way, it's a based af character concept that fits the themes of cyberpunk as a concept. Characters who embrace the gender trope anarchy resulting from cyberpunk tech will always be welcome in my cyberpunk media.

>afraid
disgust ain't fear you faggot hahaha

Cant wait to laugh at all the preorder fags after launch
the cope is gonna be delicious

you are literally petrified because you dont have proof. what a pussy.

I think the design it okay, it's basically a grotesque cyber tranny. Can't tell if they're taking the piss or not until the game's out.

you are literally defending faggot and tranny shit like your life depend on it cuck holy shit hahaha

you can fuck everything in cyberpunk world. exept girls if you are white.

"white male"

The design is awesome.
You can tell a lot about what kind of person she is based on her name and her look.
I know some of you faggots get insecure when you see a masculine female but it really doesn't have to be political.
I personally like how original she is and it doesn't seem like some forced thing to appeal to a way of thinking. There isn't anything in her character that places her outside of her universe. With cybernetic upgrades available anything is possible.

tl:dr: its good

Apparently she's pretty clever despite the design making her look like a neaderthal, if you hear her speak she seems to take authority with a powerful but not shouty voice and understands the need for subtlety.

Then again, the Animals don't just roid up and fight people, they're bodyguards to elites and run high stakes (probably with super rich) underground fighting ala Kengan Asura, so it makes sense that the leadership aren't retarded.

>gang where the strongest becomes the leader
>leader is a woman

So what happens when the game releases and I can, indeed, fuck women as a male V, as well as play a Body 10 one whos ripped to shit

>Game with a theme about overindulgence on body modification
>Whole gang is about going all out of strength mods, even drinks some steroid drink
>'Gee why isn't this woman a QT that I can jack it too'

Attached: 1483942584153.png (444x440, 157K)

>in a universe where any part of your body can be upgraded

The strongest are in charge of groups, her boss is someone else, she's just in charge of this operation

Why would standard biological limitations be a thing to worry about in a world like cyberpunk?

>strength is determined by whoever can afford the best cybernetic upgrades on the market
She was probably sucking cocks before she was able to buy all to muscle grafts and that linear frame.

I have an opinion
Clothes in a game about roleplaying should mean more than just stat boosts.
It should change the way people interact with the player.

Is it just me or is /pol/ dying lately? Seems like everyone has turned against them.

You do realize you need a minimum level of muscle density and strength to survive body modifications of that level, right? This woman has a literal exo-rig implanted probably into her skeletal frame.

>She was probably sucking cocks before she was able to buy all to muscle grafts and that linear frame.
Why would the higher ups care about some poor unmodified chick when they can afford robot super models?
Obviously she had to work her way up by doing something else.

her back looks most upgarded, half of the bitch is full machine

Presumably the background options facilitate this, as well as clothes that would boost charisma/cool probably look nicer, reinforcing through gameplay that people treat your character better/as if they're wealthier.

Waifufags are cancer. It's not a surprise in the slightest.

I forgot about the 'cool' stat. It would be awesome if certain apparel intimidated even the stronger gangsters.
I really hope CDPR goes all out on this game.

You do realize that you are talking to someone that has actually played the pen&paper. For all we know she was a midget before all he body modifications. When you don't know what you are talking about keep your mouth shut or go and open them Chrome books and educate yourself.

got em'

From the inventory screen of last demo I didn't see any stat affiliated with "street cred" like they said in prior interviews. I really hope they didn't take that stuff out.... The more neutered rpg aspects we get the worse the game will be

You only hate this cause it's a woman, incel

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

She worked her way up in the gang once she got the mods on. She wasn't born into The Animals, they are not a nomad gang AKA a family.

I've learned to stop expecting the world from games. After RDR2 I always try to keep my expectations as low as they can go so I still feel surprised when the game pulls off something cool.
Honestly a system as in depth as that might just be a pipe dream.

Come up with something entertaining

Attached: 1557258179763.jpg (482x501, 38K)

The Street Cred xp stat is still there, so presumably there will be clothes or items that will affect it.

Boosting Charisma/Cool will also help make your character feel more intimidating/convincing.

I've read through the source books and some of the splats, there are some mods that require you have statistics lined up before install, but alright chief.

There was literally a street cred level at the top of the inventory screen, are you retarded

>woman

doesn't look anything like one

>Expecting a deep slavic accent
>Get a high pitched hispanic one instead
Other than that its pretty good

Because men would have a natural advantage and access to the same tech. You know it's only a woman because it's current year.

At first glance she is obviously a woman.
You're showing yourself to be quite insecure.

Y'all that want hot attractive women in this DYSTOPIAN future are missing the fucking point. It's a DYSTOPIAN future. Its taking the worst aspects of today and amplifying them by 20. So of course there is gonna be some giga womyn that's been abusing hormones and augmentations. If anything, them portraying women like this falls inline with anti trans rhetoric

I was talking about it regarding clothing. You know, the stuff I was replying to in the OP's

you're really gonna insult your own mother indirectly like that

Holy shit I was thinking the same thing.
What a missed opportunity
It's low effort bait user.

I think you need to dilate your wound.

Z-Z-ZING

Attached: 452353245432.png (500x444, 94K)

Hit girl

The only stat that really matters is your humanity.

Attached: chloebuffmoretz.jpg (1080x720, 59K)

It's probably just one schizophrenic doing it, it was all one guy mass shit posting monster Hunter threads, hell I wouldn't doubt it's the same guy doing this too.

2077: Escape from Night City-esque

And the amount of eddies in your pockets of course.

That's just what women look like

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-15-46-24.png (1920x1080, 714K)

are you just here for the low effort buzzwords and low-tier bait?
does receiving attention on the image board zap your little dopamine receptors buddy?

>is nano-roided and cyber-enhanced out the wazoo
>b-but she's a female and femoids are weeeaaak!
absolute state of meatbags

¡EL MONSTRUOSIDAD DE LA CIUDAD DE LA NOCHE!

It gets point of her being a leader of a gang that's all about getting buff through body modifications pretty well, OP is just unhappy that ugly women exist in vidya 'cause he only wants waifus

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1504640414240.png (500x600, 262K)

>implying Yea Forums isnt just as bad
1 in every 10 posts on this board are actually serious the rest are shitposts.

We do know that there's at least one autist that periodically gets obsessed over a game and starts making threads shittalking them

Realistically most women would not be doing well in a dystopian future. They'd need to pretty themselves up to get ahead.

Who gives a shit about realism user?

Unless they modified themselves to do something else? You're forgetting that they can upgrade pretty much everything

ilearn to read brainlet, i refered to the girl you linked, literaly any man would find that atractive

Seems fine to me given the setting. Street boss of a gang about body enhancement is an ugly looking chick with robo bits? Sounds about right. I bet OP just wants more waifus to fap to.

Stupid post, lost IQ.

Attached: 1564126994299.png (474x530, 223K)

Why? Cybernetics and augmentations would make gender differences pretty much moot.

If a games wants to take place in the near future it shouldn't be radically different from the present without a good reason.

For which they'd need money and status. Which they would get from men.

Or in this person's case get swoled the fuck out. Not that getting swole or being hot are the only ways to get ahead in the cyberpunk dystopia where anything is possible, you absolute meatbrain.
The cyberpunk future doesn't give a fuck about your dated meatbag conventions on attractiveness. It's cyberPUNK, not cyberSQUARE, daddio.

SEEETHING

me. She looks like someone who said "FUCK BEAUTY AND SAFETY!" and augmented/juiced the fuck out of herself.

Yeah no shit it's pretty based

>If a games wants to take place in the near future it shouldn't be radically different from the present without a good reason.
I didn't know IQs could reach below 0.

Attached: quattrofeeling.png (705x500, 347K)

>For which they'd need money and status. Which they would get from men.
Female V is a perfect example as to why you're super wrong.
You can be the most dangerous murderer in the underground all due to cyborg upgrades. I mean come on you're clearly choosing to act ignorant to the setting. Besides from where Sasquatch stands she'd have men groveling beneath her authority begging for power. Regardless of how you get there power is power in the end.

remember when there used to be threads about this game being BASED and REDPILLED!? Now that it's more inclusive (actually cyberpunk transhumanism tropes)than you think you are all butthurt.

Cope

>realistically
I'm very well aware 2077 is not at all realistic.

These low IQ posts are the reason I come here, holy shit you can't make this up.

Attached: 1342862606350.png (463x459, 275K)

>Yea Forums is one person.
In an age where you can do literally anything to your body without repercussions it makes sense that people would be pushing the envelope so far.
Honestly I wish this game hadn't come out in the current political climate. In the setting even with biological gender existing it is definitely blurred due to all the modifications. It would make for a very interesting setting.
But sadly faggot on both sides will cry about stuff. Just let the artist make their vision and critique the finished product. Why are people bitching about a game they haven't played yet?

I wish the shirt had a gym logo on it and I hate the pants, other than that I'm cool with it.

>If a games wants to take place in the near future it shouldn't be radically different from the present without a good reason.
>For which they'd need money and status. Which they would get from men.
Because in a society that has been completely transformed by what can be described as physiological anarchy, it's only "realistic" that the sole brokers of power and wealth need penises. 20 years ago literally nobody could've predicted you could become a world-famous multi-millionaire by playing video games. How dare you try to determine how people will be able to forge their own wealth and power 60 years from now.

Attached: stopposting.png (361x691, 268K)

It's science fiction. It's reality is grounded in a dystopia that wouldn't exist without a realistic foundation.
What do you mean?

>muh patriarchy
>thinks it would disappear and equality would reign in a dystopia
Talk about low IQ.

Would smash

Attached: 73987540.png (625x573, 381K)

Yeah, I'm thinking this roastie is upset.

>dystopian cyborg setting
>g-gee why are these illegal gangs able to juice themselves up with technology
You're the gift that keeps giving!

"the patriarchy" could very well exist it just means way less in a world where anybody can do pretty much anything due to technology coming so far along. I'm sure by the end of the game V will be killing hundreds of people and if someone can become that powerful than anyone is capable of anything.

Oh no. He's actually retarded and can't even read. How sad.

kek

For a minute I thought this was a hair metal guy and got excited. That's the kind of 80s revivalism I want to see in a cyberpunk setting.

I love how this game is making some idiots cry really loud in here, kek.

this kind of degeneracy fits perfectly in a setting like this, honestly

only an issue if its portrayed in a positive light

Attached: 1567336027029.png (365x1484, 284K)

I've never seen people double down on being retards. This is too good.

It's surprising how closed minded people are choosing to be in an RPG cyberpunk game.
Do you want everyone to dress like good little religious school boys and attend church every sunday?
Fuck off retards.

>is absolutely not designed to be attractive
>that just makes me hopeful that she has a lot of character depth and makes me want to fuck her more if she has a legitimate romance route
What is wrong with me

Attached: 1565400533090.png (666x583, 294K)

0/10
too much gum showing

Maybe she's a virgin and real tsundere about it.

Looks great, desu.

>this kind of degeneracy fits perfectly in a setting like this

It's the exact same degeneracy we already have though. Could at least come up with something original.

Waifufaggotry. It's been destroying CRPGs for some time now. Cleanse yourself and try to recall how to view things in light of how interesting it is or what themes it presents, rather than whether or not you can play dating sim-lite with it.

Nothing
This is the most chad viewpoint in this entire thread.

You moron, this is a game about illegal gangs and cyborg parts. If there was a massive patriarchy state this would only fuel an illegal organization further to be a radical pain in the ass. Open up a history book you mongoloid.

>People saying this is a terrible design
>Judging based solely on would they fuck it
>Not realizing that there are people who already look somewhat similar to this
>not realizing that in a scifi setting Trannys would be at the forefront of grotesque body mods like they are today

You know /vpol/ has a serious case a brainworms when we have people unironically complaining about "degeneracy" in a cyberpunk dystopia setting.

Yeah it looks good.

I really hope there's a route where she can become your waifu, to be honest. I want to take her out of the corporation and out of the city and smash her with my nomad cock until we have a wilderness family

>i sure do hope this character has depth so she's still able to be related to such as any other girl
>"hurr waifufag!!"
IMAGINE having this low IQ

Patrician taste right here.

trannypunk looks like shit

>cyberroiding is the same kind of degeneracy we have today
lmao @ ur life

In the context of this being a boss fight and character that's part of a gang of juiced up meat heads known as the "Animals" -- it's fine.

It's not great, it's not terrible, by the time I'm playing the game I won't really give a shit or even remember this thread.

Attached: 1476026236495.jpg (886x948, 129K)

This is the art director btw (left)

Attached: 1566971276493.jpg (1241x648, 148K)

These are people who are obviously not even interested in the game. It's the same as people who sit in their living watching Fox news scoffing at metal bands.
What a joke

very cool, lets make fun of her appearance

>Crazy psychos that hop themselves up on drugs, steroids, and augmentations to make themselves into beast men
>Literally formed a gang and called themselves The Animals
>DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS IT SO UGLY?
Seriously nigger?

Looks pretty cyberpunkpilled tbqh

She has a real knack for breathing life into the setting.
Seriously kudos to her for doing such a good job.

That honestly looks like some trash citizen of a cyberpunk city. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here.

She did great work on Witcher 3 and obvious good work on Cyberpunk, hope she gets paid well and i hope she continues to stay cancer free.

hopefully we will get some designs like this

Attached: beebeenano8.jpg (1341x2000, 2.53M)

>make cyberpunk game where you can switch out limbs on the fly
>Yeah!! This is cool and good!!
>btw you can also swap out your cock and balls for a cunt and some titties if you want to
>[frog noises]

The fuck are you even talking about? "Muh patriarchy" has been the default for society for the entirety of human history.

Yeah man, I'm sure this extremely augmented chick in a setting where going too hard on cybernetics CNA cause you to lose your humanity and who also holds a high position in a gang that is involved that is known for being absurdly brutal, remorseless, and just generally not giving a fuck is gonna have a ton of emotional depth that you can explore and will have a beautiful romance story to tell.

But giving a character like her a nuanced and realistic angle on romance could be amazing from a story standpoint user. I'm not talking her being some sort of secret tsundere virgin, but I think it could serve as an interesting look into someone like that, how she views relationships, sexual frustration due to size, a whole myriad of interesting character examinations can happen in regards to a well written romance, it doesn't have to be dating sim like where you get a card like witcher 1. i just find unorthodox characters in unorthodox relationships fascinating
Plus imagine the amount of back breaking, bed frame shattering sex she could do with those augmentations holy fuck

Attached: beebeenano2.png (968x2000, 2.1M)

>who also holds a high position in a gang that is involved that is known for being absurdly brutal, remorseless, and just generally not giving a fuck
this is me, and the gang is Anonymous

>twitter reply

yeah, the shills are here in full force these days

>the less character depth the better bro!

Attached: 8bad044386702ff3d0b5eb891898f2729ff005fbbe06ef7c9cf31a1ac2542101.jpg (476x427, 44K)

shills

What's the problem?
she's hideously deformed which makes it all the more satisfying to put her down like the sub-human animal that she is

They shouldn't fire him. They should fire character concept artists or art director. Do you remember how CP2077 art director looks? Here you go. Katarzyna Redesiuk. Yep, that's a woman. Here's your answer bro.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

When opinions that you identify with heavily are challenged it creates real tangible pain in the individual.
See here

She looks grungy and grotesque, which is exactly how a gang leader in a dirty cyberpunk setting should look.

>It's the exact same degeneracy we already have though. Could at least come up with something original.
Be honest, what you mean is you wish the degeneracy would take forms of things that don't remind you of present-day topics that make you uncomfortable.

She's doing gods work to be honest.

Attached: xtGejRTLvcMQSmWK3mGGqQ.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

That's the point, you moron, cyberpunk is about the excess of extremes pushing us into a dystopian state. So no shit there's gonna be radical illegal 'fuck the patriarchy' gangs running around. That'd actually be more realistic given cybernetic enhancements then this incel low iq theory that all women will become whores.

That explains why fanboys jump on anyone that criticizes CDPR.

How much of you can be replaced with cybernetics in cyberpunk?
Can you go full robit with only vital organs left?
What if everything below the neck is metal?
Is there a limit at all?

Attached: beebeenano4.png (1012x1961, 1.42M)

this, good example of character appearance fitting the role instead of the reverse

>be art designer for a cyberpunk game
>unironically look like a cyberpunk
Based.

>fanboys jump
Nigger, if you fags would stop screeching about the sun and other dumb shit for a minute people might actually have a reasonable conversation with you.

The combat shown looks like such boring fucking dogshit, both the gunplay and the melee. I love how the cdpr cum guzzlers on the reddit sub for this shit are now trying to defend it by literally saying "the gameplay doesn't need to be good, it's an rpg"

lmfao what a joke. the gfx look like shit too.

I mean yes, most people play games for escapism. I already see trannies and ugly lesbians in the streets so that degeneracy already exists.

>Is there a limit at all?
Finding out if there is is one of the points of the genre. So, y'know.

You can pretty much turn yourself into a robot. Don't forget the combat cab guys.

Attached: applying makeup in cyberpunk 2077.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

You'll never have an argument.
Keep up the cope.

Attached: samwell.png (604x675, 587K)

How they gonna buy those cybernetic enchantments? Oh that's right. They are going to whore themselves.

>all women will become whores
>become

user...

When we point out the combat looking like garbage and the very obvious graphical DOWNGRADE, you fags come up with more excuses

>i-i-it's an rpg, the combat doesn't need to be good or well made!
>it's not a shooter, it's an rpg, it doesn't need good shooting mechanics!
>it doesn't need good graphics, it's about the story!

Endless fucking backpedaling. That shazam spammer was actually semi right.

>gangs
>buying anything

Attached: 1346781882411.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Then you picked the wrong game to escape into, considering this is the kind of setting trannies and ugly lesbians would thrive in. Please exit the thread, since it's not relevant to your interests.

It's possible, yes. Glory in shadowrun was an augmented to the gills emotionally dead former satanist but had an amazing story about redemption and regaining her humanity, if you delved deeper into her story and found out why she became what she did. It's not fair to just brush someone aside and say they have no depth in an rpg

Attached: 1561500816548.jpg (612x574, 73K)

>Ask for a reasonable conversation
>DOWNGRADE COMBAT LOOKS SHIT REEE STRAWMAN STRAWMAN RABBLE RABBLE

Attached: don't know what I expected.gif (500x288, 972K)

If you're going to make a strong female character that looks like they could push your shit in then I'd expect them to look like this, not some supermodel or edgy punk who doesn't realise how physically weak they are.

She can have all the the depth she wants. It's just silly as hell to expect a woman from her or much humanity in general from her. I hope you can fuck her, she takes you for all you're worth, then leaves your corpse in a dumpster after ripping out all your cyberwear.

Yeah no, I'll just wait until someone makes a decent mod that remodels all these ugly bitches.

Not him, but are you a moron?

Was anyone else upset with how the kept mispronouncing Sasquatch?

yikes

Maybe she sucked a lot of cocks really cheap like 5 eddies a pop, it would cost more to get a cyber bitch

But user! Stealing is illegal!

Attached: beebeenano3.png (1484x960, 1.59M)

He just admitted his problem had nothing to do with some kind of good-faith desire for originality, just that trannies make him uncomfortable.

Not saying I'd hit it, but she look pretty good for the role she's playing, I'm sorry you wanted an anime loli swinging a 150kg hammer around.

Attached: 1566923212058.gif (400x221, 344K)

you type like a boomer in the comments of a soldier of fortune article whining about obama phones

this character is actually awesome

Whats the function of the metal bits jutting out of her shoulders and chest?

>thank god those radical black youths bought their drugs n guns. go have some safe ghetto wars you rascals!

>trannies make him uncomfortable

I'd like to think there's something wrong with you it didn't.

You'd need a pretty childish worldview if you think gangs sell drugs just to hoard cash.

Attached: beebeenano7.jpg (1103x1709, 1.71M)

I'm saying if you're going into a cyberpunk feeling blindsided by gender-bending grotesques you might be a bit retarded.

IT NO MAKE PEE PEE HARD
BAD DESIGN!!

yes

Attached: beebeenano5.jpg (1327x2421, 2.46M)

There's plenty of other stuff you could do with the cyberpunk setting. I'm not surprised that this is what they ended up doing considering the current political climate.

Even moreso if you think they buy their stuff rather than scrapping it from collateral gang wars or just flatout stealing it.

>games must be porn

fuck you, cyberpunk is not about some cringy teen love story, its about criminals in city covered in night and rain. There, cyberpunk

Attached: beebeenano6.png (965x1914, 1.49M)

Don't even lose this childlike innocence, user.

Those feel like androids and they still try to look human.
Genuinely curious if there are any extreme examples?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q1HUPZ9LKP

Okay, but their situations are extremely different. Glory destroyed her essence to escape her past and Satan. If we met Glory when she was still luring kids to the house then I guess it would be kind of similar if you don't think about it too hard. I don't see how you could expect anything close to a remdemption arc or emotional experience.

Either you don't know how to read or have sesame street logic.

Attached: beebeenano.png (875x1518, 1.59M)

>Extreme examples
Chrome woman? Off the top of my head I don't know of any. We've seen some real degenerate shit though, like the OP or the drug gang in the first playthrough video. From the artwork I've seen of Cyberpunk 2020 I think CDPR is actually going a lot more in depth into the crazy shit that is in this universe.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077-Outnumbered_But_Not_Outgunned_RGB-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 219K)

I actually like it
She's absolutely grotesque in all the right ways for this setting

Tell me. Why do you think gangs sell drugs?

Makes no sense. Males have access to the same drugs and enhancements. Males would be at least 1.5x stronger at the exact same size, likely over twice as strong.

Attached: 1304628665463.jpg (418x384, 69K)

Attached: 1424713611134.png (701x611, 418K)

No doubt, but this is a major theme in a lot of cyberpunk, especially cyberpunk 2020. It would be weird to omit it.

Attached: beebeenano9.jpg (1053x1721, 1.85M)

Who's to say there aren't men who look even more fucked up than her in this world? But you'd have to be fucked in the head to want to look like that.

>natural advantage
completely nullified by the fucking augs

Back to pol

>access to the same tech

At this point in time, this she creature has become the gang's leader. Probably if the story took place further along we would have a different leader that gave her a second vagina on her face.

Man, it's Watch Dogs all over again. An Intentionally hideous character that is an enemy you're not meant to feel bad for, and Yea Forums thinks "OH MY GOD, THEY'RE MAKING MUH VIDYA WOMYN UGLEH!"

Attached: lenni.jpg (479x962, 112K)

have sex

>invoking biological limitations in a setting where tech trumps bio
You absolute buffoon

>complain about trannies and SJWs in cyberpunk
>have the opportunity to kill what is the living embodiment of mental illness
>complain it exists in the first place
what satisfies you people

Attached: 1567219762645.png (418x497, 296K)

This is a bit beyond Watch Dogs. Watchdogs didn't really show that that slug person was an enemy as far as I can recall. CDPR explicitly described what that thing in the OP is.

I was thinking more along the lines Hayden, he was dying of ebolaids so he just puts his brain into a full on robot. Not even recognizably human anymore.
I was wondering if just doing away with all flesh was a thing, to where you could be mistaken for a AI.
I mean that johnny fella uploaded his brain to a chip right?

Attached: Doom_dr_samuel_hayden_by_witcher122-da2s2nz.jpg (540x502, 46K)

The entire point of the gang is that they pursue strength through muscle growth and grafting, rather than pure cybernetics.

Yep. You'd be able to benchpress a car 0.1 seconds faster than her. Congratulations.

People who tried the game said it plays like Borderlands. Borderlands is shit, so...

Attached: jalternano.jpg (1034x2038, 1.25M)

That'd make me stronger and the leader though.

>People who tried the game
>People
Journalists are not people. They're soulless automatons who have no original thoughts in their head. One step below things such as (You)rself. Whereas your only capability in life is shitposting, their only capability in life is consuming and endlessly comparing their consumption to other things they have consumed. Ergo, they call this game "Like borderlands!!!!!" because they're incapable of using an real words to describe the gameplay.

>Character is supposed to be a roided up, augmented killing machine
>Looks the part
>"WHAT THE FUCK BROS, THIS DOES NOT MAKE PP HARD! CDPR MUST PAY!"

Attached: kot.jpg (1596x1600, 84K)

I'd fuck her desu

Look fine to me.

Attached: abs.png (1289x799, 761K)

>character is literally named sasquatch
>wtf why does she look like a sasquatch bros

But even watching the gameplay video you can tell that it's shit. It's a standard generic shooter. Not sure why you're even defending it, the reddit sub is now full of people saying it's ok if the gameplay isn't good since "it's an rpg" and "so innovative and impressive". face it, the fans of cdpr's games don't give a fuck about gameplay, witcher was proof of that.

give me one good reason as to why you would not design a character to not make pps hard

Attached: jalternano3.jpg (957x1723, 1.55M)

There's more to being the leader than sheer brawn though.

Not to a gang that makes the strongest among them the leader.

>It's standard generic shooter
It's pretty fucking hard to make a shooter in which you don't point and click at enemies.
>reddit sub
Since you're so obsessed with that strawman, why don't you stay there instead of bringing that shit here.

Because it's a villain and you want the player to fight it to the death.

Doom and rage 2

Now what?

>ywn slowly dissolve her outer defensive shell and make her open up to you
>ywn see her transformation as she gradually changes parts to become more feminine and cute
>ywn get gym tips from now healthy and cute gf

Attached: noomi.gif (500x323, 2.6M)

THAT'S LITERALLY THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GANG WHAT THE FUCK MAN

But we'd have to pretend that cybernetics is equally available to everyone and doesn't vary significantly on cost, rarity, and how dangerous it is. The chances that you'd have some fox vs fox final destination match or that the near insignificant advantage that being male would even factor in would be practically nil.

>Since you're so obsessed with that strawman, why don't you stay there instead of bringing that shit here.

How is it a strawman when you faggots post the same shitty defenses they do, you fucking cdpr cum swiller? It's ok if the gameplay is bad, it's ok if the graphics look like shit. What happened to the faggots spamming dark messiah webms, now that we saw the melee and it's nothing like that and is basic bitch fps shit?

And which Doom are we talking about? By the way, Rage 2 is literally a generic shooter :)

Until we see her proper in game i'm willing to give benefit of the doubt, considering Glory didn't have a lot of information present until it got released

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd actually fucked with her genetics and made herself partially male that way, at least in terms of muscle growth etc.

not good enough

Attached: 90d8a69db107c17e3bdf392dd178617a.jpg (712x1000, 153K)

Doom 4

and Rage 2 is a bad game but has fantastic gunplay, it actually looks fun as fuck, unlike this borderlands looking shit lmao

it looks stupid as shit IMO but not because it's a gender mashup.

>strength is just being able to lift shit
Retards.

why are hentai characters so fucking fat now? they all have bodies like nicki minaj and shit. also wtf is with "womb tattoos", shit looks retarded and slutty and not like a waifu at all

They would do really well.

Appealing to Americans

Old prudes are dying so people are caring less and less about girls they could show to their parents and more and more about girls that would feel amazing to fuck.

Interested to see if futa characters will have options for horsecock, if not I will probably not be buying this game

Sure. Once they've worn out their pussy enough to augment themselves.

FUCK OFF YOU TOOL!

>Post the same shitty defenses
No, I don't say that it's "okay that the gameplay is bad" because the gameplay isn't bad. Now, fuck back of there nigger. we don't want you here smearing your smelly shit on the walls.

If you are going to describe someone as a roid-shooting muscle monster that lords over an entire gang of beefcakes, you cannot then make that character a big-titted anime girl without losing narrative coherence. And no, posting your muscle-girl fetish pictures does not help, as it is clearly stated that this character has taken her body to an unhealthy and dangerous level of augmentation.

>Doom 4
You mean Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay? :^)

would be neat to see characters change over the course of the main story

but they look fat though like nicki minaj

The gameplay IS bad. The shooting should be like Vanquish, and the melee should be like Ninja Gaiden or MGR. Not this half assed shit they showed.

>The shooting should be like generic third person shooter but on rocket skates
What did he mean by this?

Glory was best girl.

Vanquish was anything but generic, it's the standard shooters should be held to

>Vanquish was anything but generic
I see you literally did not play the game. The only reason why Vanquish is so lauded is solely because of the movement system. not the shooting. The shooting in Vanquish is Cyberpunk 2077 in third person literally.

So this, is the power of kumbrains... woah...

>It's our choice if we wanna finish her off, or spare her
>Your cyberpunk, your rules
I don't know if I'll be able to STOP myself killing her, to the point where I legitimately worry sparing her will get you some additional dialogue or a different option in a later mission, and I'll miss out on it across all of my first playthroughs because I just can't stop putting a bullet in that ugly skull.

>not wanting to feel you fingers sink in to her hips as you pound her from behind

>Gee why isn't this woman a QT that I can jack it too'
noones saying you cant jerk it to her, user

itt jizzbrains