Ughhh...must I, really? It's no secret that we live in an era chock full of shameless revisionism...

Ughhh...must I, really? It's no secret that we live in an era chock full of shameless revisionism. It seems the generation that would dictate what qualifies as good games decided to do away with originality and embrace the same lazyass aesthetic that goes into Atlus remakes and the Pokémon and Dragon Quest revivals. What time to be alive for Nintendo, one of the most unabashedly lazy developers of our time.

Attached: it's no masterpiece.jpg (220x220, 24K)

why the fuck is this $60?

I don't hate the aesthetic I just don't think it's a good fit for this particular game

Nintendo has always had lazy, dull aesthetics. They've just been hidden behind low resolution art and underpowered hardware. Now that we can see exactly what they intended, of course it looks sterile. They're still convinced their primary demographic is children.

And honestly I don't really have a problem with this remake anyway. You can't expect modern kids to go out and play a black and white gameboy game. The mechanics under the hood are still solid, so why not give it a facelift? I only object to the $60 price tag.

>Nintendo, one of the most unabashedly lazy developers of our time.

Kek your jealousy make you look pathetic.

I'd blame it more on the fact that the majority of the staff there is totally new. That's why SS and BotW are so lacking in a lot of Zelda conventions for example.

YO HO, A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME

Christ, educate yourself.

They should have let Tecmo-Koie make the remake they already made a better FE than ISIS has ever done. Pic related is how Marin would have looked if TK made this instead.

Attached: Marin_(Hyrule_Warriors).png (511x1032, 380K)

On what?

>being this mad because this will sell better than whatever shit game OP likes

I'm pretty sure 100% of people would rather have the GB and GBA library available on the Switch rather than this shit. They've finally made a console that is perfect for emulation and flat out refuse to make it available.

Attached: 1465765890657.jpg (444x466, 32K)

You can even emulate most consoles if you install android on it, kek.

That's been a long gone dream ever since third parties began releasing old game collections which include old handheld games.

zelda fans will buy it no matter the price, especially the boomers who buy things because of 'nostalgia'
might as well milk them for all they're worth

All this game ever needed was a "remaster" that removed the stupid text boxes on objects you can't pick up with the bracelets and two more buttons for items. I love how they tried to make the game look like the in-game style of the original, but I would've prefered it being used to make an original game instead. And the fact that this is being sold for 60 dollars while we have had remasters/remakes that cost less while also having more games is just ridiculous

have sex

Attached: 1562268235826.gif (512x505, 2.12M)

Except this one won't get any microtransaction shit added later.

The instruction booklet has all the character designs having normal proportions it was clear even then that they would have done a more OoT game if they could. That's why looking at the HW Marin render is a painful reminder of what could have been.

so you can resell it for $50 when youre done

I would honestly be 100% hyped for an HD remaster. Because I know it is not zero sum and there is no original game that is not being made because of it. However this looks horribly ruined in many ways not limited to but including the drastic shift in art style. Should have remained 2d, made widescreen, added more colour and a higher resolution. Like identical game but less pixelated and a better colour pallete than DX had to work with. But I do agree on OPs broad point. Everything has to be a sequel or rehash or copy cat. When something original like Deadly premonition or Catherine comes along I love it just for the fresh air. While shit like AC that was supposed to be a trilogy somehow became some ridiculous practically annual release shit. And people cheer it on. I feel alone in my view. most people demand sequels to every fucking game. even when it makes no sense. games where the series is done or there is nothing to be gained by a sequel. Always cheered always demanded. far worse than hollywood even. Like I am actually glad Konami fired Kojima because It forced him to do something new and Death Stranding actually looks neat.
good news it is.

>this entire post
Cringe.

thank you for your contribution to the thread.

ugly bad funko pop game

You're welcome.