I did not care for the Chao Garden

I did not care for the Chao Garden

Attached: beter.jpg (950x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0pnwE_Oy5WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get this meme.

I did not care for Sonic Adventure 2

What's not to get? It's just another way of saying "I don't like this popular thing that others like."

I do not care for your forced meme

youtu.be/0pnwE_Oy5WI

Pretty much sums up my reaction to OP's statement so pretty good me me desu

it's a scene from the american cartoon "family guy" in which the characters believe they're about to die, so one of them voices what he considers a very unpopular opinion that he would have otherwise kept secret.

i understand now! thank you!

Based

I agree with the Nier one though. It gets far more praise than it deserves.

American Dad is the better show.

Attached: ow_mei.jpg (1302x783, 201K)

Me either, I never cared about the Chao garden at all.

The general consensus is an 11/10 OST, 5/10 gameplay, 8/10 weird meta shit

Artist?

I did not care for Sonic Adventure 1 & 2.

Attached: image.jpg (658x877, 190K)

I didn't either.
Other than the music I see no reason for me to ever go back there.

So, why hasn't Sega made another Chao Garden minigame in their Sonic games or at least a mobile game? It should be incredibly easy to crank out and its guaranteed money.

Attached: shadow chao.jpg (900x675, 169K)

Which is a repeat of papa/brother nier's game too so it wasn't exactly pushing into new territory.

I don't know what a Chao Garden is, but since you used a famguy meme I'm inclined to agree with you

I was talking about Nier gestalt/replicant

I did not care for user’s shitpost

the same reason Sega hasn't developed a good game in years

meant to quote

Seth Macfarlane

I still don't care for Guts and his saga. The guy is a fucking fag

I never got the appeal honestly, even as a kid when tamogatchis were a craze I thought that shit was boring after like five minutes. People complain about Big's stages being slow and breaking up the action too much but Chao Garden is that times a thousand.

The backend of the Chao Garden was originally worked on in Nights, there were a few devs that made it and dubbed it the A-Life system which was later used in SA1/2. Those programmers left Sega a while after SA2 released and nobody else worked on A-Life further

Aleskaart

chao garden was just some out of place pokemon shit

Weebshit will always be gamertier shit.

They don't have to use the same engine. Just make a pet raising game but it has Chaos. I mean shit there's already a bunch of pet raising games on iOS and Android but they're made by literal who low quality indie devs. Sega has the team size and resources to make something decent.

Where?

Attached: i9a8fz7u7r531.jpg (552x737, 36K)

I did not care for Deus Ex.

The only redeemable thing in the entire game was Hong Kong.

Attached: 1553255845082.jpg (1000x1253, 170K)

BEKSINSKI

It insists upon itself

I agree. I don't see the appeal at all. It's boring and requires hours of grinding.

He does not care for the godfather