Hello, I am literally an asset to the realms biggest threat

Hello, I am literally an asset to the realms biggest threat.

Attached: 89799889.jpg (224x224, 6K)

*instantly ends war* heh nothin personel thalmor

>Tried to flee the country to save his own skin even before defeat was certain
>Not even to go get help or regroup, flat out just fucking running to leave his people to die without him
Why is this never addressed by the Stormcloaks? Did they just not mind their leader was a coward and tried to abandon them?

He is the rightful king tho

>be Nord
>do some shopping across the border
>go back
>some Imperials put me in chains and decide to execute me for crossing the border
What the fuck was their problem?

Nice try, rebel. You’re still getting beheaded.

Which side unironically has the better chance for a future?
I don't know much about the lore but I'm guessing Imperials. Stormcloaks seem unorginized as fuck.

The Imperials have a sincere chance at beating the Thalmor if they can wrap the civil war up quickly. Stormcloaks are absolutely fucking doomed without a hard carry from the Dragonborn.

Where is the Nerevarine during all this?
>inb4 dead
He's literally immortal. Not to mention probably the most powerful being in the era. I doubt anything could kill him

He's fucking snake girls in Akaviri

Akavir

Attached: 80126-0-1479050666.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

Living in Caius's place getting high off the old man's special reserves.

Would you try skooma lads?

>Not to mention probably the most powerful being in the era.
Not even close, any old powerful mage like the Psijics order, the Greybeards or Divayth Fyr are stronger.
Also TLD could literally make him his slave.

*deposits 5 shekels into your account*

Attached: 5c81f273857f8-618x740.jpg (618x740, 69K)

Imperials failed once and would fail again.

How is it that a shallow game like Skyrim can have an aspect of its story that people literally do not understand? Almost a DECADE later and people still cannot comprehend what the dossier said. It's actually incredible.

Imperials are decadent late-Roman analogues who rely almost exclusively on their Nord auxillaries. Without Skyrim they're nothing, while the Redguards showed that the Thalmor can be smote pretty easily as long as you don't play by their rules.

He isn't. He didn't have the support of the Jarls which makes his challenge invalid and merely a duel. More importantly it was a duel that Torygg could have refused but he didn't despite knowing that Ulfric was planning to kill him because he had honor and Ulfric knew he did. So he challenged someone who he could easily kill and would not turn down the challenge.

He showed how dishonorable he was by strangling Torygg with his.

>while the Redguards showed that the Thalmor can be smote pretty easily as long as you don't play by their rules.
Is this a joke? The Redguards are now a dilapidated impoverished state that lost their prosperity and almost all of their military, and they STILL only stood a chance because the Empire sent an entire Legion that "conveniently" went AWOL and thus didn't violate the treaty to aid them.

>*is the rightful king by Nord law

Attached: +_005fac821bdea8b959d56c68c9b5519d.png (774x675, 751K)

>Imperials insist Skyrim is part of the Empire
>exercise my Imperial right to free travel
>get arrested for illegally crossing the border that they don't even recognize
makes sense

Nords
Empires will always fall, but a strong Nation will last forever

Too bad the Nords are so weak then

the entire Empire literally has trouble fighting just one Jarl lmao, yeah the Nords are weak
if the Dragonborn had never interfered with the Civil War, the Stormcloaks would win. The Empire can only win if the Dragonborn decides to help them

>trouble
>literally was captured and about to be beheaded
>saved only by the return of the fucking WORLD EATER
Lol, nice try cuck. No side would have won without the DB help because the nigger th*lmor were looking to try and keep the civil war going for as long as possible.

No, a splintered division of the empire has trouble fighting the NATIVES, They're split between hammerfell tension as well. You're already told straight up that they're waiting for reinforcements from cyrodil but the dragon born stepping up puts them on par in a country where they're surrounded.

>region is in state of civil war
>cut off it's borders with regular army for anyone to make sure conflict doesn't spread, spies won't come through et cetera
>some moron does it illegally and is surprised when he gets caught that he's facing a sentence for breaking the fucking law
Nigga, are you fucking stupid, or your western FRIDUHMS are messing with your head? Skyrim is under marshall law during 200 4E.

I bet that sounded good in your head you fucking sperg.

Attached: 11.png (576x577, 245K)

if Ulfric died the civil war wouldn't be over

it's true though
name a single Empire that hasn't fallen. even the American Empire that is the current Western Hegemon is showing signs of splintering

Name a fucking COUNTRY that has lasted more than 300 years with no civil wars or total upheavals of government.

If Skyrim is for the Nords then you should have fucking stayed there.

>He showed how dishonorable he was by strangling Torygg with his
penis

Give me the mod now please I need snek girls

Egypt

1. TES games are actual crap but the written lore is consistently very good
2. The average IQ of the target audience is sub-100

The Empire is practically dead, there's no use for it being around anymore. Not even Talos himself wants it around anymore.
Stormcloaks might be unorganized and led by retards but at least they're not cucks. And they'll have the God of Men at their side when Thalmor tries to undo Creation, unlike the Empire.

>Tullius realised that the Thalmor would allow Ulfric to escape to continue the civil war and straight up tells the ambassador to fuck off at the execution
>Almost ended the civil war as soon as he arrived with a single legion
>Hates the Thalmor as much as any Nord
People with skills like Tullius dying in a pointless civil war is why Ulfric is a moron and deserves to die, literally anyone else leading the Stormcloaks and the Thalmor would actually be in danger

and imagine if the Emperor didnt pussy out and actually fought. Imagine if the Blades werent run by inept idiots like Delphy and the Thalmor didnt get the intelligence advantage [Kill partysnacks because I say so you living demi-god who obviously works for me or me and two other people wont be your servants]

Used to happen in Ireland back in the 80s and early 90s. Going from Republic to the North was risk of getting shot.

>Conquered so often it's a meme that most of their pharaohs weren't even Egyptian, changed dynasties like shirts
Try again.

>led by retards but at least they're not cucks.
Contradictory statements

No.

>who is stronger, the aspect of akatosh, this guy that ascended to a deadric prince, or azuras bitch boy
Gameplay wise the agent is the most powerful

>the agent
he fucking dies tho

By no nord law actually. What was quoted was the Nord Law. You can't challenge for Kingship unless the Jarls agree. The whole duel for Kingship is exclusively for cases when the Jarls support both and it is a matter of finding who the strongest is. To be clear in no way shape or form does Ulfric have a claim to Kingship other than by right of conquest if the Stormcloaks win but that is entirely due to the Dragonborn as without his interference Ulfric would have his head on a pike as Alduin was there for the Dragonborn.

Yes. Before the war has even fucking ended all of Ulfric's handpicked jarls are running their newly-acquited territories straight into the ground. They'll be easy pickings for the Thalmor with the dipshits in charge making every wrong decision.

Thalmor aren't even that tough they fear giant Nords who can chop them in half with one swing

If the daedric princes all went to war, who would win?
>Hard mode: No Jygagylg

Sheogorath. He didn't get less powerful he just got less focused.

>Gameplaywise

Sheogorath if he put his mind to it, he probably wouldn't.

You damn fool the fight is not on the battlefield they have you beat in the intel department and the political side.

Oh yeah? You said before that Nords were the backbone and most prominent force in the Empire's military. The same military as the one that got completely massacred by the Thalmor and even lost the Imperial City to invasion. Sure doesn't SOUND like they have nothing to fear.

Attached: 1566447790333.jpg (787x900, 276K)

They're all powerful in different ways. Bal's sphere is literally domination and slavery but I think that applies to mortals only. I guess Sheo and Mephala would be the least shitty ones.

>Imperials [...] rely almost exclusively on their Nord auxillaries

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Sheo is busted because his sphere is "Change" as in one of the fundamental aspects of the universe with the other being Stasis. The others have spheres which are second layer but his encompasses all of theirs.

>Fyr
>Strong
Nice boots

>his sphere is "Change"
Sheo is Madness only. Change, alongside Revolution, Destruction and other stuff are Mehrunes Dagon's.

Which is why the Oblivion Crisis was a success fight me

only trumptards support Ulfric because he peddles same shortsighted, emotionally-driven nationalist drivel
>let's abandon tamriel / our western allies, their diplomatic cowtowing to our foreign boogeymen is ruining skyrim
>a lot of emotionally-driven short sighted blustering ensues
>????
>profit

>Bringing real politics into Skyrim
Shoo shoo faggot.

You can fucking kill Fyr if you want in Morrowind.
Thing is that Heroes will always be the "most powerful" being in some way during an Event. After the Event is over they'll fuck off somewhere or just fucking die.

Kinda like HoonDing who's just chilling out 99% of the time but is unstoppable if he's "activated" or something

The Imperials with the Dragonborn leading them instead of that weak faggot Titus. Rather than having the next game act like the PC disappeared from existence but instead has people talk about how he took over the empire and was able to take down the Thalmor teaching everyone Thu'um.

>aldmeri dominion secretly supports ulfric's sabotage of skyrims prosperity and alliances
like pottery

never should of come here

This is what I do to every Thalmor I see.

Attached: 20190829003631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Attached: 1392589535078.png (1306x892, 86K)

It's debatable. The Redguards prove that the Thalmor and the Aldmeri Dominion aren't super hot shit. However, there's no argument that a unified Empire would provide the strongest military to oppose them, so if the Redguards and Nords stuck with the Imperials to make a united front it would probably be stronger.

However, that's arguing from a practical, "mortal" perspective, and that's not the field the real war is being waged on. The Thalmor don't really give a shit about winning a war and conquest. Their end goal is the unmaking of reality so they can ascend back to the godhead. The best way for humanity to prevent that is to do the same thing they did every other time the elves have tried that shit, or every other time a force tried to oppress humanity:

Zealously stand by the gods and refuse to give up belief and then be saved by the intervention of the divines or by a demigod champion coming down and bodying the fuck out of the elves. The Stormcloaks refusing to give up Talos worship and doing what seems to be a stupid decision from an agnostic/pragmatic standpoint is actually probably humanity's best bet for survival and the defeat of the Thalmor. The stronger Talos is, the stronger humanity is.

The Thu'um, Pelinal Whitestrake, Tiber Septim's conquest, Morihaus Breath-of-Kyne, Saint Alessia, the Red Diamond, etc. are all thanks to the divines watching over humanity and backing them up because of their just and righteous existence, and humanity needs to do everything in their power to keep the divines believing in their just and righteous existence.

This is a good case, but the primary issue is that we know precisely HOW the Thalmor plan to unmake reality. And military conquest and the dissolution of opposing states is their strategy to gain access to regions they must damage to unmake Tamriel. Relying upon a miracle is, being a fictional story, likely to work out in the end. That said, simply defeating the Thalmor is a much more dependable long-term strategy, because there is no means to enact their plan without a true tactical victory on the battlefield or in the negotiation room, and the Empire has managed to deny them both of these even when diminished.

This, basically. As far as we know Talos is still sustained by worship, and once the God of Men (Talos/Lorkhan) is out of the picture then the Dominion's plan of unmaking Creation and murdering every human (also Talos/Lorkhan) in existence will be a cakewalk.

Those regions are far away from Dominion territory, though. They're all in north Tamriel. But you can't have victories on the battlefield if you ignore the metaphysical battle that's happening simultaniously. A strong Men army needs a strong God.

One thing I still don't get is the whole deal with the Aka/Lorkhan duality (especially with Talos now being a thing) and Akatosh being as insane as Sheogorath.

Could it be that Alduin basically "rebelling" against his very nature be a sign that the Thalmor's plan is working? I don't quite have the idea of how closely Lorkhan and Aka are related to each other.

Attached: OB-Window-Akatosh.jpg (334x800, 64K)