>everyone expects Pat and Woolie funzie playthroughs forever
>everyone expects Matt to crash and burn
>nobody even remembers Liam
>what really happens
>Pat becomes a literal crazyman rambling at his bedroom walls
>Darlington turns into some weeaboo obscure anime weirdo
>Matt makes competent content and puts in the work
>Liam does chill streams and collabs with Matt

Attached: super_best_friends_play_by_2snacks-d84y5tz.jpg (1920x1080, 896K)

>Matt makes competent content.
>Liam does chill streams
Get off Yea Forums, Liam. There's no chill in cancelling your shit when you hear your friends are succeeding and there's nothing "competent" about regurgitating existing articles.

>Pat
>succeeding
Succeeding in going completely mental maybe.

>Woolie is doing well for himself
>Liam finds out and cancels a stream because he can't deal with the fact he's faded while the people he sees around him as less than are thriving.

You mean Pat is still Pat and Woolie is still Woolie?

Hope their podcast gets more guests. Gets a bit bland hearing Pat talk about his grinding games, Woolie confirm he's still playing fighting games, Pat being wrong about something, and then Woolie reading sponsors while sounding like he's going to fall asleep.

Isn't Matt outsourcing a lot of the work for his videos? Seems like his channel is really more of a hobby/ego thing than a means of actually making a living off of.

>funzie
I think you need to leave

Even though I still can't stand his solo streams I'm liking some of Matt's premade video game history videos, but what has Liam actually done?

Pat was always crazy.
It's just that between him and his gf being both competent entertainers and their streams taking off, you've given him infinite money.
And what happens when a shut in asocial weirdo gets infinite money?
He degenerates mentally, and turns into pic related.

Matt was always at his best when making content on his own, he always wanted to be a more "professional" youtuber doing structured shit, mainstream-style channels etc, so that's what he's doing.

Woolie wanted to be a bunch of things but he's in a constyant state of fluctuation and doesn't quite know where to land in terms of content, he's sort of a jack of all trades and master of nome.
But his safe spaces are anime and fighting games, so he reverts back to that periodically when he feels insecure.

Liam is an egg.
Straight up.
The girl doesn't want to admit it and she's essentially imploding and shit is going to only get worse as she gets older.
If you're a kiwifarm hyena you'll probably be happy, Liam is going to give you plenty of material to gnaw onto very soon once she'll stop lying to herself and breaks down mentally completely and starts getting on HRT.

Attached: 235.jpg (500x374, 81K)

>what has Liam actually done?

Streamed shitty games and had panic attacks because he wasted his life.

>Liam
>she
>her

Attached: 1481376519686.png (334x229, 10K)

TBFP only existed because of Matt, and you really thought that he was the incompetent one?

>Liam is an egg
didn't take long for the tranny cultists to arrive

Hey Pat. It's a fact Matt does a lot of researching and editing w/ his "What Happuned" videos. Sorry he became the most popular.

why the fuck do you faggots care about this? super best friends play sounds so incredibly gay.

where you all just babbys that watched this shit when you were like 6? grow the fuck up

What's with this Liam tranny shit I keep hearing?

>actually giving a shit about fat, ugly, fake friend substitutes/online babysitters
You people are fucking pathetic, go back to your subreddit

>they're not up to speed with what she's confessed recently on discord
kek
the coming months are gonna be so entertaining

Post the chat logs fag

hey man.
fuck you

did it go like this?
>liam wasted his life
>"what if i wasnt liam any more"
>cuts off dick a buys wig
>"im now *insert tranny name here* and havnt wasted my life"

Attached: 1467756415749.jpg (784x757, 215K)

Oh no no no

Attached: C6koMzLW0AImkL5.jpg (748x1048, 101K)

Where the fuck did this come from?

Poor Woolie. He's always been trying to please everyone with little thought to pleasing himself.

>mfw even Liam got more pussy than all of the incels that go to that shithole

Attached: 1429547659984.png (333x334, 92K)

>no source
Go away, Pat

Tried watching their "I have no mouth and I must Scream" playthough. Is Pat retarded? The other guy can't get through a single sentence without Pat interrupting to try and seem like he knows what Wooly is going to say. And it's never the same thing.