Fuck this guy, I threw down my 3DS last night trying to kill him

Fuck this guy, I threw down my 3DS last night trying to kill him.

Attached: Bongo_Bongo_Artwork.png (1681x2321, 3M)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Bongo Bongo breaks free because you drain the well
>you drain the well because you need to get the Lens of Truth to defeat Bongo Bongo

But why does he play the bongos?

Makes total sense.
He's a big guy

imagine having anger issues
imagine getting angry with something designed for fun

Bongo Bongo is one of the easiest imo, especially since you can just as easily beat him without the LoT than with it, Morpha before is more of a challenge imo simply because if you can't get the cheese then you have to deal with the tentacles and bad hookshotting.

It's three targets you gotta shoot that the game will automatically aim for if you ask it to, I believe in you user

>equip float boots
>shoot hands with arrows
>shoot eye when he charges
>staby staby

>Makes total sense

You drain the well in the past to defeat him in the future, and you have to fight him in the future because you drained the well in the past. It's like an endless loop. Same thing with the Song of Storms. You learn it from the accordion guy in the future, but he learned it from you in the past.

Being bad at games is no reason to be violent toward your possessions.

He's not even hard. Equip hover boots, lock-on to a hand, wait for the hand to do an open hand slap, shoot it, do the same for the other hand. If he makes a fist, dodge it. After both hands are stunned, use your lens of truth, lock-on to his eye, shoot it, then slash it up while he's stunned. Repeat two more times.

If I could do this at ten-years-old you can do it at twelve.

That's literally what I was just thinking about. That whole bit is just a big loop where it doesn't really make sense but it would if Link already knew why he had to do it but he couldn't have unless he went to the future to see why he had to do it which leads you to wonder if he accidentally did this all by fate or what.

Imagine getting mad at a boss fight that can be completed within 1 minute in boss rush.

Try dropping a bomb down before the fight and jump down after it.

It's either that or throw a pillow.

what did they mean by this

Attached: tumblr_novot5YZKC1qjnfzco8_400.jpg (400x240, 36K)

Or just don't get mad over videogames. If you can't do that, I suggest you find a new, less intense hobby. Knitting, crocheting and sewing are all good options for spastics such as yourself.

>3DS
Play the original version(s) or get the fuck out of here.

I don't have an n64 and I don't want to play it on the Wii

Calm down you fucking sperg.

Attached: 5478.png (231x308, 67K)

>there are people on this board who are so bad at Zelda of all games that they get angry and destroy their own property

Once he's dead no more hyrule tax goes to maintaining his prison

I like playing video games I just get annoyed at shitty bosses.

lol shitter

I hope you're Z-targeting to shoot him instead of trying to do it manually like a retard.

I'm pretty calm right now.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.93M)

I just got the 3DS version earlier this year. I'd only ever recommend it to someone who has already played the original.

It's not terrible, but it's visually less appealing than the original, and, I'm not 100% certain, but it feels like they extended the reach of the hookshot, making a lot of things easier.

Majora's Mask 3D on the other hand - throw that garbage in the trash where it belongs. So many shitty changes, so much added handholding.

>shitty bosses

Bongo Bongo is great, you're just shitty at the game.

I tried to play Majora's Mask but it gives me so much anxiety trying to remember everything with only 3 days.

But hes easy as shit, just arrow the hands and its literally free, how fucking trash are you lmao

Attached: 46d71ef89b96fb28d4486e58763cabc5.jpg (726x1000, 131K)

Bongo Bongo is the janny of Zelda bosses.

You do realize that the time repeats?

Just focus on one thing at a time - only a few quests require keeping track of your schedule, and just realize the game was designed so you cannot do all quests in a single three-day-cycle.

Don't start a new dungeon on the last day and use your bomber's notebook if you're a smoothbrain.

And don't play the shitty 3DS easymode version.

Arin?

I did not know that, I thought it restarts.

lmao you're overthinking shit. The game is easy and comfy. Play it.

:^)

NINTENDO

T. Nerrel

nin ten dough

Did you only play for five minutes before your "anxiety" kicked in? You should have discovered that if you actually played the game.

I played till the first dungeon.

A game designed for children gives you anxiety.

Yikes.

By then you should have realized everything I've said here , unless you weren't reading any of the text, and didn't pay attention when you learned the Song of Time and the clock reset.

It's also toned-down from the original. They got rid of the bloodstains in the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple, and made the Great Fairies and Ruto look less naked.
With those changes, it puzzles me why the remake got a higher rating than the original (aside from the fact E10 didn't exist when the original came out).

I want a rated M remake

Yeah that ain't happening.

What. How though? It's fucking Andross.

wut

>boss fight against the restless spirit of a decapitated man who had his hands cut off
how come Zelda games never got as dark as the N64 titles?

Attached: Bongo_Bongo_by_Eenuh.png (800x600, 244K)

Imagine having trouble beating fucking anything in OoT or any Zelda game

Ah, never got into Star Fox? Bongo Bongo uses the exact same strategy as Andross, the main antagonist of the series. You shoot the hands then throw a bomb in his face. Because of this, Andross tends to be a bit of a pushover.

WW had a dark backstory and ending, and TP is a dark game in general.
But after TP, yeah, Zelda became sanitized to appeal to kids since Nintendo realized making things as safe and kid-friendly as possible is a surefire way to make money.

I only played one Star Fox game, I never got around to really getting into the series.

also the time periods the games were introduced in. fads come and go

You literally cannot get to the first dungeon until time resets
Go play LoL and just blame your team for losing

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>not doing quick bongo kill
casual

what's quick bongo kill

I echo Standard Bongo strategy only takes like a minute, so I'm not sure how you can do it faster.

Attached: maxresdefault ().jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Nigger, I can beat this fag and his temple without the lens of truth. How are you having ANY trouble with him?

Attached: 1566857117680.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Guys I finally killed him yipee wahoo

No you didn't. Post proofs.

>Bango Bango

Is that his real name? Isn't that racist?

How I'm at the Gerudo fortress now

his real name is 13 percent

>he enjoys having to open the menu to switch between iron boots and normal boots

Attached: ewwwwww.png (382x359, 344K)

t. zoomer

Thanks obongo bongo

He breaks free before you drain the well. I’m pretty sure the trigger for the nocturne of shadow cutscene (when he escapes) is beating the forest, fire, and water temples, not draining the well.