2019.... I'm irrelevant

2019.... I'm irrelevant...

Attached: a9d03015-2760-43df-8056-d23af1969289.gif (200x200, 6K)

Should I sell my xbone and build a gaming pc, bros?

Attached: E76628F6-D958-47C2-81C0-D7CE5A2384E4.jpg (1024x616, 95K)

fug

Attached: games (2).png (1527x864, 1.37M)

>Should I sell my xbone
Shouldn't have bought it in the first place, but yes.

If you want to play GTAV at 4k maybe

Blame Xbox leadership.

Amazed they're even bothering Scarlett. The industry is obviously moving towards being service based.
If they came out and said they're bringing gamepass to Nintendo and Sony consoles as well as doing their own streaming service that maybe had some Nintendo games on fucking Stadia and the rest just would not be able to compete.

streaming is shit

More relevant than the Wii U.

Attached: 7-10-2019_12-49-54_AM-wphsnjqy.jpg (3840x2160, 1.76M)

I love mine for BC and gamepass, but yes, it kind of lacks it's own personality and a lack of great exclusives doesn't help.

All digital, always online, and now on the cloud. When will Yea Forums admit that Don was right about our inevitable future?

Attached: 05-21Mattrick_Web.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

I still regularly use mine for MCC, but I can't imagine it getting much love after that comes to PC.

>More relevent than a dead console
user...

Honestly no.
If you think you're going to get even a 1/4th of what you need for a gaming PC from selling a console, you're mistaken.

Play my xbone daily.

Same. BF4 still has an active playerbase somehow.

>I'm retarded
Congrats?

DUDE clean your screen, and your bubbler. Shits looking rank

This
I rarely use my Switch, waiting for DQ11, and the only reason why I touched my ps4 in the last few months was because I have that one friend on ps4 that won't play xbox with the rest of us, so we have to go on ps4 to play with him.

Accidental greentext?

MS knows streaming is years off which is why they haven't gone full retard like Google has pushing it. Add in Sony and Nintendo wont let them bring XGP to their platforms and there's no point in them dropping out of the console market because there always will be a local hardware market be it PC or Console.

They shot themselves in the foot multiple times with a shotgun so they have nobody to blame but themselves.
After all the initiative they have to push into next gen they only put themselves on the same footing the started the Xbone generation with. Expect nothing to change next gen either because again for the third time in a row they abandoned a console early to get a jump start on the next. Only a fool would think they've actually changed or would give them another chance.

Im buying one for pso2 and picking up some 360 games i like.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

It's coming to all 3 console and pc

cheer up yo dont play a s o ystation. i cant believe they call themselves adults desu

Ok, and ?

I believe it's called seasoning, my man

And its retarded to pickup a console for a multiplat...
>but my BC
Just buy a 360.

Backwards compatibility is one of the reasons I buy multiplats on xbone. I know they will be more likely to be back compat later compared to others.

How come it's always important to have best versions of games for pc fags except for when it's the best version of a game not on pc?

very yes. unless you lack the coordination. still theres some games out there like overw*tch for literally braindead people

But the best version is still on PC

Based, same here
Currently playing Sekiro. Great game

Attached: 2019-06-14_10-35-08_PM-jrexywda.jpg (3376x1899, 641K)

Yall excited for the best Gears in 5 days?

Attached: 3575061-gears5.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>MSI
Oh no no no

stop being a retard

Halo Infinite will be just like this with open world sections like this, Metro, and God of Boy, now this is something Halo always needed, having a main objective and optional side quests will be so fun.

Do we even know what infinite is?

Yeah plan on playing lots of gears 5. I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in gears 4

Yeah, very excited though I won't buy this one
I'm actually gonna play on gamepass (never tried gamepass)
Because I only play the solo campaigns. Gamepass looks legit though, I'll use it to check out DMC5, Outer wilds, Ashen, FH4 and a lot of other games

Attached: 1560231705412m.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

How good are the campaigns? I dont play multiplayer either.
True, but i own a 8 year old laptop with ububtu. This thing isnt playing shit. And id rather have a xbox to play with a few friends and check out some older games i never got to play, then bother building a pc for a game

Got it preloaded and ready to go.