Deus Ex

Deus Ex predicted the future...again

news.com.au/world/asia/hong-kong-protesters-target-smart-lamp-posts-as-surveillance-fears-amount/news-story/3a9d539a43feb3f3dbaf16d74489d0e9

>Hong Kong protesters target ‘smart’ lamp posts as surveillance fears amount

Sound familiar?

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/Datacube_transcripts_(DX)

>The acoustic gunfire sensor has been deployed by a number of organizations throughout the world is those urban areas where it might otherwise be difficult to implement and maintain a pervasive security presence. Utilizing fairly rudimentary DSP algorithms, the sensor will trigger if any sound matching the profile of a gunshot occurs within the sensor's detection radius; field tests in Hong Kong have shown them to be 88% accurate, with an overal 12% decrease in crime within six months. Cheap and easy to instal, acoustic gunfire sensors can be fitted to buildings, lamp posts, or any other free standing structure...

Attached: 1546372689490.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCbRl_Y7M8
youtu.be/W0G-pTCyHBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tensions between Pakistan and India earlier this year
>In 4 months India will become a superpower
Vishnu's Fall soon

Thats Terror.

Deus Ex has predicted so many things about our future, i'm seriously starting to think that the writers travelled in time and tried to warn us.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCbRl_Y7M8

Did everyone just play the first mission and call it quits?

the writers are freemasons

yes, me, and than i came back a month later and suddenly it all clicked.

They tried to make a world where all the conspiracy theories were true, turns out they were true by mere (((coincidence)))

They decided to create a game where all conspiracy theories were true to make fun of them. Little did they know that conspiracy theorists were actually right all along

Why is Hong Kong the best location?

>Full of life
>The exotic atmosphere
>While in the bleak future of cyberpunk, it doesn't seem like a shitty place to live despite the Triads (unlike NYC or Paris)
>At that point of the game is where you actually start to blossom as you are able to get all the augs you have left to fill Not to mention the Dragon's tooth

Also best theme. youtu.be/W0G-pTCyHBs

NY will always be comfy to me in this game as I was born there and lived in Jersey my whole life. But yeah it is an ugly shithole compared to HK.

I never liked Dragon's Tooth to be honest, it was OP. My duel with Maggie Chow was retarded, at first time we killed each other and at the second I just timed the attack before she could swing and I one shotted her. L

I seriously picked the best time to play this for the first time

hand-painted china, very authentic!

Which location is better, HK or HK?

NY is comfy mostly thanks to Hell's Kitchen music. It has a detective action vibe that suits the early game a lot.
But if I had to choose between those three cities to live in 2052 NYC would be my second last choice, but only because Paris is overrun by literal mechs and likely niggers

I was disappointed that literally nothing changes if you kill Chad and the other rebels. JC will even lie to the girls in the club that Chad is alive even if you personally kill him and hack his body to pieces.

I replayed human revolution a couple weeks ago and holy shit that game was woke as fuck too. I always discounted the sequels as being x-men tier racism metaphors but on second look it's filled with redpills on government subterfuge, media manipulation, controlled opposition, three letter spooks and corporate greed. Incredibly based writing staff, hope none of them got suicided for revealing the truth
>A name won't mean much, they'll use whichever one suits their interests. Sometimes it's the Masons, sometimes the Bilderberg Group. They've had a finger in every corporation, organization, or government initiative that has defined modern society

Attached: 1554175628870.jpg (827x546, 128K)

> Incredibly based writing staff, hope none of them got suicided for revealing the truth
We have other problems

Attached: WaltonSimons.png (524x511, 346K)

why did games stop dropping real life red pills after, say 2005? Even the newer Dues Ex games are like fan fiction trash compared to the original.

Attached: 1451365559498.png (515x291, 173K)

Merely a (((coincidence)))

This is the ps2 version btw. Many law enforcement agencies want to implement facial recognition technology in some US cities...in order to fight crime....

Attached: 2ECE7842-E2A8-4BB4-B8D7-97428A7FF215.jpg (2048x1702, 628K)

9/11
Not even kidding.

Also if you read the emails on computers in the Picus building, you see all sorts of guides on how to craft a media narrative. Including small stuff like proper labeling, for example "Don't call them anti-augmentation, call them pro-human"

>"You've opened an investigation?"

Attached: JC.jpg (603x393, 16K)