Holy shit, don't be like this kid

Holy shit, don't be like this kid.

Attached: Untitled.png (383x361, 18K)

Why do you want to play KH3 that badly, retard

>ebeg somewhere else
damn he owned your ass

You're aware I'm talking about the kid and not the streamer right?

please could we share account

please ill give u mortal kombat 11 or naruto dude please i want to play kingdom hearts and play with donald duck dude please can we accounts dude please

> naruto and mk11
my sides

PLIS PLIS SHARE ACCOUNT I GIB MKLEVEN PLIS PLIS SHR ACC I BE FRIEND 5 EVER PLIS PLIS PLIS PLIS

untitled.png more like entitled.png

hey its me ur brother

PLEASE DUDE CAN WE SHARE ACCOUNTS MY MOM ONLY GIVES ME $5 FOR MY ALLOWANCE AND I CANT BUY NEW VIDEOGAMES EVERYTIME PLEASE DUDE PLEASE

I AM FUCKING BEGGING HERE ON MY KNEES OKAY ALL I WANT IN LIFE IS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS 3 PLEASE SHARE ACCOUNT I WILL GIVE YOU MY ANAL VIRGINITY AND I WON'T EVEN TELL ON YOU ON TWITTER

do people ebeg for games on streams? holy shit.

Attached: tumblr_pmqgiwiIRJ1w9mup1o2_1280.png (800x630, 821K)

why kh3?

>hahaha holy shit, who would even do that
Do what? Say no twice? I don't understand.

Attached: 1477849130736.jpg (438x438, 32K)

Responding to the e-begging kid

wow don't even tell this retard all he needs to do is google is kh3 crack

he obviously doesn't want to account share with you retard stop asking him

It's like these little faggots aren't aware that everyone tried that shit 20+ years ago.
>match with some milfy slut on tinder
>says lets fuk im leik ok sur
>she says her kid is there and he needs to go to his friends
>say I don't date women with kids, she says she jus wanz sum fuk
>tells me her kid needs a XBOX STORE CREDIT GIFT CARD so he can buy a game at his friends house for his xbox
>sensiblechuckle.gif
>say sure no problem, but is steam ok
>she says yeah steam is fine
>go dark for a bit, "she" sends a message every now and then asking if I need help finding a gift card as well as fucking pictures of what they look like
>tell "her" i got the gift card and to give me "her" address so I can give it to "her kid"
>she says nah just give her the number
>tell "her" to give me his steam ID
>she says she doesn't know it
>tell "her" that I only buy games for big dick hombres with the choicest taste in video games and that if her son is a little limp dick faggot cock sucker then he cannot play games with me for my mighty man meat would shame into sucking nigger dicks at the grocery store bathroom for roblox cards for the rest of his AIDS-ridden life
>blocked
This has happened like eight times. I'm 35 years old, nigga, I know the game. We did that shit when I was 12.

had a fag who talked to me for like a year seemed like a cool guy, from some south american shithole but he had pretty based tastes and views
then something happened to him, dunno what, turned into a fag and started begging for some of my 63,000 gems and trading cards, and then started begging for family access (literally costs you nothing bro, it's safe!) for my 1000+ library
remember to block and ignore any poorfags you encounter and never give anyone, even your own kids family sharing because they can and will get you VAC banned or other shit if you let them, don't be an idiot

>I’ll give you Mortal Kombat 11 or Naruto
>I’ll give you Mortal Kombat 11
He changed his mind pretty quick, he didn’t wanna give up that Naruto

Attached: Laugh .jpg (224x241, 20K)

which one even was it is what I want to know