Fuck Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout rules, NIGGA

Fuck Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout rules, NIGGA.

Attached: PL.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGYQfW4MrPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bullet sponges with damage modifiers
or
>bullet sponges with a terribly fucking story

Attached: 1552568497672.png (590x590, 438K)

They're only bullet spongey if you go there when you're high level, and even then you should have sufficient weapons/perks to negate that fact.

Attached: Wolf.jpg (640x960, 107K)

You can't negate bullet sponges, that's not how it works, you simply have enough ammo to waste until they die making the game a chore.

Why yes I do think Dead Money is a fun dlc. How can you tell?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Bro just get better criticals and kill them in one hit.

Attached: minecraft.jpg (932x1200, 78K)

zeta was a fucking slog to get through

I wish they had added a tribal power armor like that to New Vegas.

Attached: Steel Mill Worker.jpg (474x640, 42K)

It was all around pointless. Ruins the entire series' lore, gives you overpowered weapons, is too fucking big for its own good and the enemies all have force fields around them, thus making them stronger than behemoths.

Attached: Woman.jpg (400x484, 31K)

>bro just make a gamebreaking build just to enjoy the game it's not like the gunplay is literal shit
people still say that this is one of the best games of all time

Attached: 1485433496857.jpg (412x430, 29K)

One perk = game breaking build?

This DLC is not nearly as difficult as you remember it.

Attached: Neanderthals.jpg (1365x700, 157K)

killing everything in one hit breaks the game's difficulty from terrible and a slog to terrible but not as much of a slog, i never said it was difficult

No, you're just writing out words now without much thought put into them. You're supposed to kill things in one hit if you're playing efficiently as a sniper.

Attached: Statues.jpg (540x810, 133K)

>playing as a sniper in a game with the worst gunplay in existence
also where do you have any sort of advantage using your territory such as height in Point Lookout?

Attached: 1561297267633.png (285x300, 179K)

You shouldn't need to worry about gunplay if you're just moving a crosshair over some guy's head. Besides, that's what VATS is for. Height doesn't matter as much as distance.

Attached: Ranchers.jpg (814x600, 123K)

>any of 3s dlcs being good

Attached: 1558719325255.jpg (512x384, 41K)

All of the DLCs are fun in their own right except for Mothership Zeta. Of course, compared to New Vegas' DLCs they're shit.

Attached: The Father.jpg (800x450, 62K)

>You shouldn't need to worry about gunplay if you're just moving a crosshair over some guy's head
And i guess you shouldn't need to worry about checking if your story or mechanics make sense if you're just selling a game with a big name on it
The Pitt was a good DLC, no denying in that as it had varied gameplay, a good world space and a good story, the rest ranged from meh to terrible.

Attached: 42449899_1768341419930891_1114291104162775040_n.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Also
>sniper build at close range
nice roleplaying

Now you're stretching a bit. Complaining about the game's story is irrelevant in this debate.

Never implied you had to be at close range?

Attached: Trainyard.jpg (1200x906, 129K)

I liked both. The only DLC I didn't like was The Pitt

Most of Point Lookouts engagements are at close range and i said that thing about the story to tell you that you can't excuse the poor ass gunplay that took 6 years to develop in a game that is an FPS, it's not acceptable.

The Pitt was good, fuck you. Mothership Zeta? More like MotherSHIT Zeta.

Attached: Mirelurk cakes.png (242x169, 48K)

The Pitt was the only good one.

i'm hungry now

That's objectively false. If the ground is flat you can fall back as far as your render distance will allow and still maintain combat.

Regardless of whether or not you think it's acceptable is irrelevant, people still like the game and play it to this day. At the end of the day that's all that matters.

Attached: Water girl.jpg (2818x4500, 1.81M)

The Pitt > Point Lookout > Broken Steel > Operation Anchorage > Mothership Zeta

i'm half awake right now so my reading comprehension's out the window but are you defending sniping in fallout 3? am i getting that right? i distinctly remember that being pretty fucking awful because even at max gun skill or whatever after a certain distance the hitscan straight up doesn't do damage to anything

Don't be. The fact that mirelurk cakes exists within DC is completely and utterly lore-breaking and worldspace-breaking.

Attached: Infant.jpg (616x595, 123K)

does it look like i care?

Attached: 1550295044757.jpg (655x600, 90K)

Perhaps you're remembering it wrong, or you just weren't good at sniping to begin with? I've beaten the game a considerable amount of times and have never had difficulty sniping outside of my own human error.

Attached: db.png (892x946, 1.25M)

This is my thread and you will care about what I tell you to care about.

Attached: Family.jpg (680x767, 116K)

You're alone on this.
Stealth Archer/Sniper has always been the most optimal munchkin way to play these games.

Mothership Zeta was almost unplayable on pc on release, the thing would ctd like every 5 minutes, even FO76 was more stable at launch. Point Lookout was the better of the two.

Lookout had better weapons

In a game where the gunplay is so terrible that you literally can't shoot straight in most cases most of your engagements are gonna happen at close quarters, and in those close quarters you usually have tall grass or trees in your way, it also doesn't matter if all you need to do in gunplay is point and click. DOOM, CSGO and the new Modern Warfare have satisfying guns to shoot, satisfying sounds and satisfying animations, you can't say that about any of the weapons in Fallout 3, just comparing the animations of guns added in New Vegas you can tell that. youtube.com/watch?v=pGYQfW4MrPA

Double-Barrel shotgun can instakill feral ghoul reavers with a sneak attack critical. Unfortunately all enemies on Point Lookout get something like a 20% damage bonus against you when they're wielding one.

Attached: Agile.jpg (473x699, 51K)

I actually don't believe you. Zeta had nothing at all good about it.

>people being surprised that bethesda dlcs are shit

who could have guessed

Attached: thinking-emoji-6103571.png (500x465, 116K)

>Can't shoot straight.

All of the semi-automatic rifles in the game fire almost if not perfectly straight with a high enough gun skill. Not sure where your delusions are coming from. Your complaint about there being "tall grass or trees" in the way is a null argument. Having cover around you can only be beneficial and it is nowhere nearly as bad as you describe.

The entire second portion of your post is opinion, opinions which are not shared by the majority of this board.

Attached: Diner.jpg (3900x2925, 699K)

Guns exist in real life, i don't need to explain to you why a gun in Fallout 3 feels nothing like a real gun, it's not an opinion if guns in Fallout 3 are trash, they are terrible in design and are terrible in using them. The Combat Shotgun unites every single one of my points against the combat in this game, inaccurate as shit, terrible feel, terrible durability and most of all terrible design that makes absolutely no sense.

In the game you don't even have iron sights so your guns are never gonna fucking shoot straight even if you tried, i've played this game 3 times and i can testify that the gunplay has always been hot fucking garbage.

Attached: 23244447_2050240281875947_4788782335745900955_n.jpg (720x505, 37K)

post proof you are the op

The guns in Fallout 3 are not modeled after real life (with the exception of the assault rifle, in which case multiple liberties are taken). The game is highly stylized and certainly not aiming at realism or simulation. Once again I reiterate, the firearms in the game do shoot absolutely straight with a high enough skill. If you still can't hit your target, I'm afraid there's only one person you can blame.

Once again, everything you wrote is all opinion. Countless people, including myself, find nothing wrong with the firearms in the game. This is simply a problem you have alongside a small collection of other "special" individuals. Perhaps you're just trying to blame the game for your own poor performance and combat ineptitude?

Attached: Expand Your Mind.png (1186x1190, 2.44M)

he posts stock images with the same caption like an autist

Post proof you are not the op.

Attached: 1980's Grill.png (740x1324, 1.05M)

Why though? Mirelurk Cakes could have easily been made by seperate people in heaps of places
It doesnt seem complicated to make by any means so as long as mirelurks exist in that area, the other ingredients needed should be a non issue, as you can probably even substitute some for other things

This
Playing this campaign in highest difficulty was a fucking nightmare, not because it was hard, because they were fucking sponges that take ages to kill

I have good aim to the point where i can rival professional CSGO players, but i'm not hear to flaunt about it. You're simply ignorant to the fact that the guns are terrible, if you know anything, as in literally anything about guns, you instantly recognize how fucking stupid some of the guns designs are, the devs of Fallout 1 and 2 were gun nuts and made custom sci-fi guns for their game, but it in no way means that the guns had terrible designs It is sub-par along with their feel, the guns have no kick and they look extremely awkward and just because you have never seen how a gun works or shot a gun yourself it doesn't mean that it's automatically good because your ignorance to it said so.

Attached: 1542058036307.jpg (201x200, 12K)

firearms used in FO1/2 weren't in first person

To imply that CSGO's firearms are "realistic" always shows a great deal regarding your knowledge of actual guns. The guns of Fallout 3 are not terrible. I'm afraid it's just you who is terrible at playing the fame. I'm not going to argue subjective opinions with you. I believe anyone who reads this thread will agree with me.

Breadcrumbs and eggs are main components of mirelurk cake. Wheat or any other crop cannot be farmed in DC and there are no chickens in DC either. Mirelurk eggs cannot be collected, only harvested for mirelurk meat.

Attached: Indian Shanty Town.jpg (800x533, 124K)

I said the design of the weapons
How are they not realistic? The design is there, the sounds are there, the animations are there, damage from being hit by a bullet from one of the weapons isn't really realistic but that's just because of game balance, something that Fallout 3 threw in the toilet.

Attached: 3827-1-1234205827.jpg (670x317, 12K)

>getting good at a game by using the mechanics provided is bad

I'm not going to get into CSGO because it's cringe. All I'll say is that anyone who's fire an actual firearms will agree that guns are not accurately depicted within that game. I will, however, reiterate that Fallout 3 has good weapons. You are just bad at the game, leading you to place blame upon the weapons.

Attached: Life.jpg (1089x712, 129K)

yes, requiring you to do a very specific crit build to "enjoy" one shotting every enemy is bad
Why are they depicted inaccurately as opposed to Fallout 3? Pic very related. You also never offered any points against me other than "no they're good its my opinion". And again, the game is extremely fucking easy to the point where you couldn't possibly be bad it.

Attached: 8260697447_edc340c5f8_z.jpg (639x195, 23K)

>fallout 3
>good anything

I never said Fallout 3 had realistic guns. That your your gripe, not mine. Remember? I don't what what else to say to you besides you're just incorrect.

Attached: NV 2.jpg (608x416, 29K)

Guns in Fallout are the "same" guns as in the world, so they are depicted inacurately. But they are bad for reasons i listed above and your entire argument is "no you're wrong". That's not discussion you autistic retard.

Attached: 1528612885898.png (800x430, 366K)

There is a mod that adds this helmet to FO3 at least. Goes well with the armor from the Pitt.

Attached: tribal helmet.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)