What games did your McDonalds have?

What games did your McDonalds have?

Attached: 1567231258148.jpg (700x933, 78K)

the climbing castle thing
UwU

SSX

My (married) parents never took me to McDonald's, I always had healthy home cooked meals. They would cook for us 7 kids and we would help out with the chores.
I think all children of divorce deserve the bad things that happen to them, such as getting obese off mcdonalds, because they are responsible for their parents' breakup.

love them grease covered controllers

Kirby 64, some winnie the pooh game, and the other one was never plugged in, I don't know if there was a game there, though it did have the system and the controllers. I played kirby to 100% completion at that mcdonalds, over a year or so.

>7
probably becuase ur poor shit parrents couldnt afford to get macdownloads for 7 kids lmao faggot imagine thinking ur better than anyone because ud didnt get a hamborger from macdonwloads

Attached: NOTHING.gif (320x180, 1.14M)

This was a little later but my local McDonald's had Spyro. The dentist office I used had an N64 with Mario Kart though.

Pokemon shit

Attached: 20190206_201651.jpg (2560x1280, 979K)

I mean my parents did give us all down payments for houses as a wedding gift. (We live in the Vancouver area, that is not cheap.)
But go enjoy your tendies, son. I guess I'm poor cuz I had to buy my own car at 16 rofl

"user get out of the kids room you're 21"

A FUCKING LEAF

>LOOK HOW RICH WE ARE XD
kys u gay leech faggot
>LOL U Eat tendies
projecting
>wedding gift
implying anyone would want to go near ur rancid ugly face
lmao sure ya faggot incel nice rp drink bleach XD

Attached: 1560117546632.png (256x288, 44K)

Mcdonalda in my country didn't have vidya in the play area, but I do remember those sonic handheld games that came with happy meals. I wonder if they ever did another handheld promotion, can't recall any of that kind after the sonic ones.

Fuck mcdonalds used to look so depressing

Actually it was mostly alcohol and heroin that caused my parents' divorce but u appreciate the sympathy
At least I never got fat

mine had an old man

It had Gamecube games
Mario Tennis and Luigi's Mansion for example

hahahaha guess they raised you like shit since you're posting on Yea Forums of all places, welcome brother

That mickey mouse racing game on N64. Shit was cash.

day of the rake

And why do you think they used?
"Hands u mirror*

A Gamecube with an incomplete beta of Smash Melee.

pokemon snap with the title screen burned in so playing it was utter shit

super monkey ball

This. I've only ever seen SSX in McDonalds, and I only ever saw SSX in Blockbuster as well.

Never went to mcdonals cuz is shit

bugerkingchads rise up

Attached: 1558381618023.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

>they

>being this mad
ok poorfag, try and resist the urge to hang yourself for another 15 minutes

Mario Party.
NASCAR 2000 or NASCAR 99

>analog stick literally missing
WHO the fuck did this

the one where some homeless dude molests you in the playground

I lived on military bases so we would get Burger King instead.

Super Monkey Ball and Kirby Air Ride

the pinochio one.

Luigi's mansion, Mario Kart, Sunshine, some random Harry Potter game, and Smash.

Second class fast food for second class citizens. Based Trump making sure you don't get a free ride into America anymore.

best mcdonalds toy
I wish I got skeletor instead

Attached: hm.jpg (274x500, 23K)

My dentist had a dreamcast in the waiting room. It was for Sonic Adventure 2

Kirby's Air Ride

>Never went to Mcdonalds or Burgerking because both of them are shit and gay.

All hail our glorious leader Colonel Sanders. KFChads know true taste.

This

we we're popeyes

Attached: 1557169608905.jpg (960x731, 95K)

U never told me which one was using u dumb fucking gorilla nigger

I hope your enjoyed the diarrhea

>KFChimps
>true taste
Defend this then

Attached: 1561853749734.jpg (1200x630, 127K)

When my grandmother used to watch me, I loved the McDonald's by her house bc it had a huge playscape and 4 gamecube right after it came out. So we'd go there and she'd have coffee and chat while I got to play stuff that I didn't have yet. Great times

having two happy parents isn't a requirement to get home cooked meals as a kid. my dad went and died and my mom still cooked for me.

>All hail our glorious leader Colonel Sanders. KFChads know true taste.

Attached: 19wtyxaajab11.jpg (504x646, 41K)

I think I remember seeing one at a Burger King that I remember distinctively. Not sure what it was though. All I remember it was like these two TV screens with with a place where you would stand in front of them. TVs were never on though, so I didn't know what purpose they served.

Attached: There it goes.jpg (226x179, 7K)

weird. my dentist had a genesis with sonic 2.

unironanavlly looks tasty

everybody knows real niggas go for popeye's

I honestly don't remember. I do remember spending lots of time in bacteria-filled play places(TM). I remember my Blockbuster having some old Genesis Sonic game but I have no idea what else, and the concept of renting vidya consoles. Walmart definitely gave me lots of neck cramps. What other unconventional places had game demos?

>A tasty Sandwich with a great combe meal box of fries, mac and cheese and chicken covered in delicious special Cheetos cheese
>Compared to the PC obsessed BK with the Unhappy meal and the endless waves of onions boys from rick and morty for nugget sauce

Does anyone know what game is in that left N64 console

does anyone else remember those walmarts with the CRT's hanging off the damn ceiling and constantly playing store related ads? goddamn, i always worried as a kid that one of those heavy mofos would fall off it's mount and cause an explosion or crush a shopping cart or some shit.
also mid 2000's plastic shopping carts? WHY?

Imagine being this:
>young
>autistic
>unaware
You need to seek help.
t. Someone with married parents

Mario Party that reset itself after 5 minutes so you could never actually play.

>he doesn't like hardee’s

Attached: D30F0EB5-4016-4E66-8E59-C55F791257AE.jpg (700x700, 138K)

People who haven’t liked McDonalds in the pst need to give it a second chance. They’ve updated the FUCK out of their menu and food quality and are delicious as fuck now.

Attached: 0785C224-FACB-418C-A425-DAB914454DBC.jpg (405x452, 23K)

Is this a thing where exactly?

It's called carls jr.

this still fucks me up to this day.
why the fuck is Carl's JR called Hardees in some places?

None

>smug
>from a wealthy family with 7 kids
>down payments in vancouver area
you sly fuckin slope
i see you

>I think all children of divorce deserve the bad things that happen to them, such as getting obese off mcdonalds, because they are responsible for their parents' breakup.
Inflammatory statements always make bait posts.

Attached: 1437427481804.png (600x600, 81K)

Jokes on you! I got obese after my parents broke up.

Fucking Wind Waker, and there weren't memory cards, thanks McDonalds I'll just hang around for 20 hours

I don't know. These never worked when I saw them. The ONE time I remember playing one of these, it was some Elmo game? But I don't know if that was a dream or reality. I dont know if a lot of my early childhood actually happened.

mine became a daycare center for mexican children & basketball americans. Then they removed the area where kids could play & they all went to the chucky cheese instead. A year later they closed the chucky cheese. I think after that all the poor kids moved over to cici's pizza. No idea if they're still in business.

Attached: goodbye frens.jpg (2000x1081, 658K)

I can't even remember, but it was one of the first video games I ever played. I was about 4 at the time.

arent they two different things

mine had pikmin 2, fzero gx, I think banjo kazooie, and the third one was always off or broken because of niggers lol. one time my dad and I went to a mcdonalds at a rest stop somewhere and it had MARIO 64. holy fuck that was the best one I've been to, the playplace had skylights and it was huge.
I should go back to that mcdonalds and see how it's transformed into a shithole

Melee, I was about to unlock Dr Mario but I had to go

Tak and the power of Juju my nigga

Mario Tennis and a Majora's Mask demo that would reset itself at 30 minutes.

Negroes do not eat KFC. KFC is for asians and whites who live outside the Bible Belt.

some tak and the power of juju game on gamecube

This looks depressing, like a prison or something.

Mario Kart 64 and later Melee

I didn't give a fuck about the medal things but those pokeballs they came in were cool

its stupid and kiddy, but shit do i miss seeing those.

my MD had an N64 one until like 2004. had a GC one until 2015.

The last I genuinely saw an N64 Kiosk in McDonald's was 2010 I think? 2009? It sucks that they're all gone.

Tohunga

as stupid as they were, i can't wonder but think how much they must be worth on the collectors market.

None of the McDonald's had these in my area. When we went on a trip to Houston there was one in the middle of nowhere with a Gamecube. The only game it had was that Disney Skateboarding shit.

The only Asians who eat KFC are Japanese.

Some PS2 game about the Muppets

Mine had Mario Party. It was my first exposure to the series.

Sonic Heroes and a Mickey Mouse game.

I remember the Elmo game too, I don't remember doing much in it just walking around in a dark castle or something

Mario Kart Double Dash
Why the fuck don't McDs have games anymore

Imagine If every Mcdonalds had a couple Locked Switches in the play area...... yeah it would be a nightmare.

F-Zero, some motorcycle game and Donkey Kong 64. I wasn't sure if the 4th screen ever worked.

The best I've seen were Super Mario Sunshine and Sonic Heroes

Some Toy Story game

LMAO look at how everyone seeths at you
perfect bait, i will be using it

Attached: 1444195223414.jpg (493x387, 32K)

Kirby 64, Dr Mario, and Tony Hawk 2

Mario 64 and Donkey Kong. I never played them because the controllers were always sticky from ice cream

Carl's Jr bought Hardee's, and mixed their menus together into the stuff you can order today.

Nope. There are a few minor differences, but they're negligible.

Carl's Jr employee here, AMA

Only N64 game I remember playing that was connected to one of these public stations was Mario Party 3, and I think that was in some electronic store. It really feels sad you don't see stuff like this anymore. They probably did it because of ease of access to demos nowadays and kids probably destroyed the controllers, but game sections in stores feel empty without them.

>tfw never went to Mcdonalds as a kid
Actually, I still don't now.
I feel like I'm trespassing when I walk into one of them, like it's not made for me.

Attached: 1558492293959.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Based fellow rich Vancouver poster. I grew up in West Van and my parents still own their house. Leaving it to my brother and I to split in their will.

Attached: 1559694421106.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Are you an Arab or something?

no.
My parents never took me to them when I was a kid.
I don't really know why, I guess they just didn't like it.

Banjo Kazooie and Smash
Shit was so fucking cash

some Nintensoy so noone played it. Just went to EB Games (leaf gamestop) and played racing or fighting games

FUCKING BASED

TRUTHS

FACTS

I saw several N64 kiosks at a children's hospital last year. Couldn't see what games were on them but there was a kid playing one of them. One had a steering wheel.

Attached: IMG_2769.png (220x282, 146K)

Sonic Heroes, 3 of them were on demo mode and the last one was a full save with everything beaten (By me and a few others)

CALLED THE FUCK OUT

DOWN-TRODDEN, FAMILY-HATING, SELF-HATING, LIKELY-LIBS CALLED THE FUCK OUT

AND THE TRADITIONAL VALUES -- A GOOD, LOVING LIFE AND FAMILY -- MAKES THEM UNEASY AND ANGRY

EL OH EL

Attached: 1484930307962.png (300x400, 236K)

I had some Maccas the other week and it tasted like shit.

My parents were not a good match and my life was better after their divorce. Both remarried and their new spouses loved me and treated me well. Had step-brothers at my dad's, got to go be an only child at my mom's. 2 christmases motherfucker.

Having married parents must fucking suck lol.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 78K)

both are ass but their spicy chicken is addicting. 2 for 6 is pretty good

Attached: bk.jpg (678x381, 81K)