Skyrimfag here. Convince me to play morrowind

Skyrimfag here. Convince me to play morrowind.

Attached: pdorj92.png (991x1293, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvkjmnRRcG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chad dunmers
youtu.be/rvkjmnRRcG4

Just play it faggot!

You probably won't like it so don't bother. It's quite dated.

I mean, yeah it is the best Elder Scrolls game and it was quite obviously made back when Todd had a love for the lore and game developing before greed took over his priorities but it is old and the combat plays like a tabletop D&D game (which can be very annoying for the first 10 hours or so). In terms of a unique RPG though, it is very much so.

play Morrowind

It's fun.

it's not shit

Don't bother it's for us boomers you'd drop it after you missed one attack

Stop making assumptions fag, just tell me why i should play your boomer game.

It's usually $5 or less on sale. Go figure it out for yourself and stop begging anons for opinions to steal.

>atmospheric as fuck
>actual rpg elements
>kino story
my only problem with the game is its combat and dated animations, also getting around is a chore until you craft a spell that blasts you across the map. mod the game a bit for the graphics and enjoy the ride

>implying

Attached: 1558075910292.png (976x658, 251K)

It aged like shit. Just read the wiki. That is 90% of the game anyway.

Just play oblivion.

It's a masterpiece, but might be dated as fuck for you. If D&D style gameplay, lots of reading and rather unsatisfying combat sounds like shit to you, don't play it.

It's fun, started playing a few weeks ago myself.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-08-31 21.11.38.836.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

The things that make Morrowind a good game are almost completely absent in Skyrim. If you played and enjoyed Skyrim, don't play Morrowind.

It is a good game, very fun. Start playing it and you will see.

You can make your own spells, level scaling is minimal and there are no hard caps.

It has slavery

Attached: D3384923-A9BD-4852-A261-A06FC62701A5.jpg (854x1023, 142K)

And that's a bad thing.

Attached: 600px-MW-npc-Im-Kilaya.jpg (600x600, 88K)

just wait a few decades ubtil Skywind comes out

Just remember it pays off to have a high endurance as early as possible since it determines your HP gain per level, it's pretty much the only attribute that works that way, all others can grant the same benefit regardless of how soon or late you invest in them.

The Dunmer Girls.

Attached: fc56f8c877c0fb804650c4424e94c00ff4e8c855 (1).jpg (1280x1280, 695K)

No one really cares if you play it or not. It’s your choice.

There's nothing else that really has the same feeling as Morrowind in a similar way to how there isn't anything like Planescape: Torment. Gameplay wise, it's dated, but the world itself is cool enough to explore if you're interested in getting lost in something unique.

outlander please gib thicc telvanni wife.

Attached: 600px-MW-npc-Kaushad.jpg (600x600, 86K)

There are a few frustrating things but once you get used to them you'll enjoy it. Don't forget to do the propylon hunt since it opens up a ton of transport options when combined with the mage guild teleportation system.