He's dead

He's dead

Attached: 22323.png (807x774, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VY-k_YVkRKs
youtube.com/watch?v=uLDytJC655c
twitch.tv/videos/475127153?t=09m15s
twitch.tv/videos/474410328?t=34h11m40s
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-will-promise-you-mc-wont-be-cleared-in-week-1/255259
clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveLuckyKathyVoteYea
youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY
youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMAO SHIT GAME

based

METHOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!

method gnomed and aped

>boy i can't wait to struggle through stv again!
>on second thought, i think i will just grind dungeons and skip over the game
>people who play on pve servers are wimps btw!

zoomers won

>CLASSIC WAS HARD
>CLASSIC RAIDING IS HARD
>CLASSIC RAID REQUIRE GREAT PREPARATION
AHAHAHA YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Attached: 1538771891829.gif (640x360, 3.64M)

Damn, took longer than I expected.

METHOD WHO

Attached: EDPbTb1XYAMv1Q1.jpg (1057x594, 29K)

Retard, people didn't have guides back then and months of Private servers to prepare and train

This but unironically

GNOMED.COM

Attached: file.png (1508x818, 1.55M)

>CLASSIC RAID REQUIRE GREAT PREPARATION
it does though.but if you have 40 poopsockers who push 2 months worth of gametime into 1 week you get results like these.

TOO SOON

not only that but 1.12 talents and 12 debuff slots, all up to AQ40 will be lol

they got level 60 today

Attached: 1562450513691.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>you can see what people got gear and who didn't

Imagine

>Retard, people didn't have guides back then and months of Private servers to prepare and train
Maximum cope right there
Everyone said that it would take ages to get ready for raids and these guys literally got to 60 and went there and destroyed the entire raid.
All you have to do is get to level 60 and jump in there like these guys did, read some strats and it's fucking done.
People were saying to farm for Molten Core BiS or some other bullshit while the guy streaming showed his equip and all he had was a purple weapon, a blue piece and everything else was green trash

IT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSR THEY PLAYED THE GAME

>Imagine being a delusional homefag waiting for this trash for 15 years lying to himself that Vanilla was the true WoW experience while trashing on Retail, while LFR is literally harder than Molten Core.

Attached: 1491465293840.png (748x756, 168K)

>and it's fucking done.
you have to farm rep with trash and complete mc quests for the quint. raiding guilds dont typically raid 24/7 when they have a core and access to a raid unless it's 40 full blown autists

>most of them werent even level 60
oh no no no no.........

>Dungeons Heroic are harder than 40 man raids

Attached: 1476541788431.jpg (728x546, 131K)

>Everyone said that it would take ages to get ready for raids
It will for the average person
These guys are turbo autists

15 years of waiting and one year of HOME spamming just to have Ragnaros killed in LESS THAN ONE FUCKING WEEK.
Holy shit just kill yourselves please.

haha can wait for nax and aq now haha

>all gnomes and dorfs

Attached: 1562124151786.gif (260x173, 1.16M)

Hope that Home faggots keep making threads so I can make fun of them eternally

To all the retarded zoomers: People had to do it blind back then without patched talents, stop being such a retarded faggot just because you were a toddler when wow came out

>one single fem nelf

I excuse that since its a druid

reminder warriors didnt even have shield slam when wow first launched

they got a 500% shield bash damage talent

Raids weren't even the difficult part of WoW, it was the PvP.

>this much cope
oh, you're level 60 too?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ZOOMERS

WE DIDNT HAVE ADDONS HAND HOLDING US TO WHERE TO STAND
WE DID IT BLIND

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP

Attached: 1494312931145.png (522x747, 210K)

>the cope on method stream

Attached: file.png (285x55, 4K)

>All you have to do is get to level 60 and jump in there like these guys did
You do realize these guys have been playing together and farming rag on private servers for years right.

>my tumblr academia

time to just quit the game. blizz made it way too fucking easy and theres no point now

TIME TO COME TO THE REAL HOME BOIS

Attached: 171388-eve-online-special-edition-macintosh-front-cover[1].jpg (800x1104, 165K)

Heroic SHH is still vietnam for me, I ain't tanking that

>they want a 15 yo game just to do the same shit over and over again with anything to gaing
holy shit people

ok? they literally have no gear and their tank literally has no fire resist gear. piss easy MC is pathetic

Wait, how the fuck did they get the rep that unlocks the last two bosses?

>my eternal cope

Attached: 1560321624283.png (3084x2568, 188K)

doomers be like: back in my day
lmao upvote to the left

>try out eve a few years ago during incursion
>Only form of progression in the game is making money
>Eventually get the ship I wanted.
>No longer have any reason to keep playing

Did they ever fix this?

>people getting timed out in Method's chat for saying the race is over

Attached: 1534526182123.jpg (700x524, 52K)

they killed trash for 20 hours straight.

they pooped in their socks

Next level poopsocking

Everything is gonna get fucking steamrolled, Classic is not hard for fucks sake people. The game was way less complex back then, the mechanics were very easy.

EU - 2
NA - 0
Method - BTFO

you dont need fire res gear if you use mc a caster in ubrs and give 120fr buff to all raid members

>Only form of progression in the game is making money
Maybe try playing the game? Who cares about money, it's an instrument and can be bought with real money anyway.

d-don't forget about mythic queen azshara, retail is what matters methodbros

It would be pretty funny if they started losing races on BfA/Retail too

i-it's just like how i remember it... everyone getting level 60 and clearing the raids in under a week... h-haha

Finally some actual news

Just like good ol' Tigole.

>confirmed
The fucking cope

Attached: 1509742723602.png (587x434, 256K)

cringe

Isn't Method EU?

>feet

Imagine waiting more than a decade for this. I hope to god you're American so you can self-checkout a gun and blow your brains out.

This
APES are... well let's just say Yea Forums is a bunch of chads compared to these guys

i didn't even notice that was cata nu-ragnaros

Eh not really. I've downed MC on private servers with blues, that raid is just braindead.

>people autistically blasting through the game missing large chunks of content due to power leveling just to get to the 'End Boss'

I feel sad for them if that's the only thing they get out of MMO's. The point of an MMO is that you enjoy the journey and the discovering the world on top of interacting with the community. Dungeon Raids are just a challenge to bring people together, not the 'Goal' of the entire game. They aren't having fun wrong for rushing to the end, but I think they miss a sense of mystery and adventure by blasting through content with a guide optimizing level paths that you can't go back and recapture. It's like people who think sex is the endgame in a relationship, or who speedrun a game they've never played normally. I remember back when I played classic that I would always love going into a new area or wondering what was over in some part of the world map I'd never been in before. All these people will know is something like "Suboptimal leveling spot with 1 good drop mob". Even if they start a new character, they'll still have all that background information floating in the back of their head interfering with a new experience.

Attached: Oh-no-method.jpg (1582x858, 784K)

Nice novella. Too bad you're retarded and have a dog brain; no one will ever read that shit.

If the journey is what mattzrs, then why don't you plau hardcore or delete when your reach 60????????

Oh damn some kid called me out on the internet for typing past his attention span. Holy shit I will never recover.

i can't remember
how easy was 60 raids at 70 when TBC was over?

It's not about the gear, it's the rep grind
Most people are also in their 20s and 30s right now

lmao mad grocery bagger

none of the people in that picture have had sex

You could 5 man Onyxia with the right classes and some teamwork

what do you gain from playing games

What fucking mystery? These are people with years /played on private servers. Playing the same version of the same game forever.

Has someone been able to verify that they are on gehennas?

damn
are we getting the same progression with Classic with raid releases?

do we have to open AQ again?

He's been saying that for all the time

Hasn't this raid been solved for over a decade? Are people really surprised?

Attached: dd67c9f-5bb10092-5dc0-4975-a73f-d9c0970c25fa.jpg (840x1200, 445K)

blizz should have released BC instead
classic is lame in comparison

You could do that at 60.

How is that verification?

the game is 15years old theres no mystery or wonder or any of that bullshit anymore plus I imagine most of these people have been playing this to death on private servers. fun for them is being the first ones to clear whatever boss/raid.

Nobody gives a fuck about BC.

method wont get any world first on classic, you cant compete against people who have been clearing those raids for years on private servers

>people who play wow for a living can't even get to 60 let alone clear a solved raid before some literal whos from private servers
OH NO NO NO NO

stfu belf nigger

I wish Blizzard would have thrown a curve ball and slightly changed some of the bosses' mechanics in MC because let's be honest; no one would "miss" their true mechanics and it would have made things much more exciting. Or heck perhaps considerably boost one of the 1st boss' damage/hp so it acts as a gear check and brand new 60s in all greens simply couldnt do him

Never heard of it, but that may be true.
There's a 5 phase system, don't know about AQ event.

BC is far more popular than classic was

MOMMY MILKIES MOMMY I NEED MILKIES IN MY MOUTH IN MY TUM TUM

Wrath was the most popular wow expansion.

DEFCON 1 cope

how did they extinguish the runes to summon majordomo

>the game is 15years old theres no mystery
Given how Method can't seem to work out their leveling plan is shit it still seems to be a mystery to them

are they staggering raid releases like they did in original or is just one giant "here it is" dump of the final version of the game before TBC?

Thag would have been fun, but they'd lose that MUH HOME money

*wotlk

i would pick her up, bend her over an anvil and smash her pussy with my fucking hammer thick penis

>Be prot paladin in BC
>Pull everything in heroics because who gives a fuck consecrate lol

Man I'm still level 17 doing low level quests in the first human zone for enjoyment. I'm not even getting exp I'm just collecting copper and helping lowbies...

LMAO

CLASSIC

EASIER

THAN

FUCKING

RETAIL

that would suck, might as well tier it like it was back in the day. just release shit every 3 or 4 weeks.

friendly reminder that WoW raids have always been blown through in days. In the past they've only taken forever when they were bugged/fucked and the only reason Mythic world firsts take so long nowadays is because Blizz makes them impossible for virtually everyone explicitly in order to milk the hype of the race. They then proceed to nerf the raids to the ground.

Phase 1 (Classic Launch): Molten Core, Onyxia, Maraudon
Phase 2: Dire Maul, Azuregos, Kazzak
Phase 3: Blackwing Lair, Darkmoon Faire, Darkmoon deck drops begin
Phase 4: Zul'Gurub, Green Dragons
Phase 5: Ahn’Qiraj War Effort begins, Ahn’Qiraj raids open when the war effort dictates, Dungeon loot reconfiguration (Tier 0.5 Dungeon gear, Relics, drop rates and location changes)
Phase 6: Naxxramas, Scourge Invasion

No they should have left everything the same but after you beat Ragnaros another boss appears that's even harder. God I wish they would have had the balls to do that. Fuck

Attached: dcwbccn-97756863-dcef-4b40-a7ba-9b72adc5840a.jpg (1600x899, 753K)

and wrath was far far more popular than classic was

>nowadays
C'thun was literally unkillable on purpose

It's an open secret that Expansive Mind is the most powerful racial in classic. pvp tryhards will try to shout this down but it's the truth.

fuck bros I thought classic wow was hard how can ragnaros be dead week one? the classicchads told me it takes MONTHES just to hit 60!

>tit freckles
post more pls

Once you're geared, but no way I'm doing that again with shitty blues.

i literally just dropped the game because of this (and my queue spot lol)

wtf blizzard
>ez content (you do not need a tank for dungeons whatsoever)
>layering
>zoomers and boomers everywhere
>twitch faggots

pserverfags have literally never stepped foot in a modern raid, let alone a modern mythic raid and think that Vanilla's raiding scene is even close to something LFR raiders are required to do; hell there are people in this very thread that think that Vanilla raid difficulty compares to BC or Wrath raid difficulty (excluding the laughable first tier.)

Attached: 1396151886724.jpg (507x496, 67K)

>Pull everything
>Healer cries
>Tell him to go fuck himself as I pop Holy Shield + Figurine of the Colossus and top healing meters.

Attached: 1560269111429.jpg (260x258, 23K)

so... the game itself is the same, just the difference in resources?

Attached: 1547952460317.jpg (1068x701, 57K)

its such fucking bullshit that a bunch of nolife autists can do this i hope blizzard suspends them for account sharing and deletes their characters there is no question that method is the best guild out there and they should have won

this but unironically

C'thun was hotfixed
At least you can get it on normal

So it took only 15 days to finish the entire content of Classic? Hope the small taste of nostalgia was worth it.

Classic was always easy. Everybody was just garbage back then so it made it seem way harder than it was.

i like how nobody is bitching that op is using a picture of ragnaros with legs from cataclysm and not the original ragnaros

fucking larping zoomer filth

They poopsock grinded mc trash.

why is Yea Forums seething so much at WoW Classic's success? I've never seen such strange levels of cope and desperate attempts to spin anything that happens as a failure somehow

Attached: 1541585836298.png (515x446, 334K)

Onyxia hasn't been downed yet but the only thing stopping that is attunement which they're nearly done with

Everyone saying classic died with Rag but how does this affect ME?

Still got Onyxia to do, maybe tomorrow it'll be finished.

>15 days

Attached: 1561719902661.jpg (828x686, 160K)

thats what i did in my guild when i got bored of leveling. i would help out lowbies with mats and dungeons.

seethe

>Warriors grind months for best gear to be able to threat and be blocked capped for fights like Illidan
>Druids have to make sure they balance dodging everything and being able to take enough damage to gain rage
>Prot paladin is good for off tanking Sunwell in fucking Kara gear because all you gotta do is worry about adds

Prot paladins in BC are truly the chad tank class.

Are you new? v always shits on everything

I seem to remember the original version's gear being absolute shit especially for casters. They re-did the gear to add spellpower to make them competitive.

Ragnalegs was funny so I can't complain. Firelands was the last time I had any fun in WoW

>154 days to kill Rag when Vanilla launched
>6 days to kill Rag when Classic launched

Attached: 1557723212334.gif (294x233, 942K)

Because for once Yea Forums is right

I think the only legitimately super hard raid was Naxxramas. But that isn't going to be coming out for a while.

No it wasnt. It was a bug.

youtube.com/watch?v=VY-k_YVkRKs

Attached: AAAOUUUFFF.jpg (565x619, 29K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUT END GAME WILL TAKE MONTHS

YOU THINK YOU DO

Not to mention your guild has to treat you like a fucking celebrity during T6 because Hyjal trash is pure aids without you.

>Because for once Yea Forums is right
>Yea Forums is a collective
fuck off

>judging it on MC

i wonder if we will get to hunt for splinters again

As far as raiding goes, everyone knows it is. Hell, you have classes that legit do 2 button rotations. And I don't mean people overreacting and saying shit, I mean actual 2 buttons. The whole issue was getting to max asap so cudos to them for that.

>Spending all your DKP on Tempest of Chaos

Attached: 1395326417303.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>homeposters completely silent immediately after the game actually comes out

Well faggots? Did you successfully reclaim your childhood happiness?

Or have you been forced to finally acknowledge that things will never be the same. You're an old man now, the world is a different place, everything in this game has been solved for 1 and a half decades.

Attached: 1547942114605.png (848x480, 304K)

Are guilds using DKP again?

>DKP

good times
youtube.com/watch?v=uLDytJC655c

I refuse to believe anything went to the level of original naxx in terms of sheer insanity. Ive heard stories of hardcore guilds breaking apart because of fucking trash mobs in naxx.

They're probably playing the game

we're busy playing the game, the numbers should make that obvious

twitch.tv/videos/475127153?t=09m15s
>frost mage """rotation"""

And you'll be done playing in less than a month. The numbers should make that obvious.

Heroic Firelands 25 was a really good raid.

Here's objectively the hardest raid Blizzard has released, the amount of bullshit here is un-fucking-believable, not to mention the second time Blizzard had to nerf a boss before it was killed.

Attached: header_wow_legion_tomb_of_sargeras.jpg (675x380, 70K)

No. Some use edgp or whatever its called.

I hate to say, that I told you so, but I told you so.

What numbers?

>2 weeks before I get payed

I just want to join you faggots already holy shit

When the next patch comes up, will Onyxia be taken down within the first three days it goes live?

>invite someone to your group
>say hey
>they dont say hey back
>after the quest they leave without saying a word
>everyone steals your chests and ore and dont even reply if you ask them why
>suddenly chat starts laughing that rag is already dead
>open stream
>guy keeps talking about how easy and shit the game is now compared to private servers
brooooos they are laughing at us

>5 days to reach 60 and beat the first major raid

Could you explain further?
I'm 100% serious just curious on why it's considered this hard

>RETAIL LFR IS HARDER THAN CLASSIC RAIDS

Attached: eqee2145.png (900x600, 540K)

Onyxia is up already and she will die within hours.

i dunno about that because they all just gangbanged method in the ass

Lmaoing @ homefags lives desu, I hope they all off themselves next, fitting end for a cult.

Yeah it had some good fights. Things like Alysrazor were extra fun for me since I played a mage. Also enjoyed building my Legendary Staff

The world first didn't even have 40 people.

Tons of overlapping mechanics that required multiple people to negate and if 1 person fucked up it was a raid wipe. Last boss was absolutely insane.

That would have been pretty based but that means designing a new boss, raid testing it to 40 people, coming up with new loot, making sure new loot isnt too OP, making sure new loot doesnt bug out aesthetically on all races... blizzard is just way too lazy for that

the classicshitters cope is hilarious

Nu-vanilla is nothing like vanilla actually was. People like you is the sole reason I didn't want Blizzard to release this garbage.

Well, Tomb of Sargeras should've been the final raid of WoW lorewise so I'm happy it was hella hard

Overlapping mechanics combined with extremely tight enrage timers that meant a single death would likely result in a wipe; and for fights with lenient timers, more often than not a fuckup caused the raid to just explode like Maiden which was basically Thaddius on steroids.

>not even a full 40

wow imagine the smell

BC is not more popular. That's why all the BC private servers are shit and dead. "Muh subs in 2007" doesn't mean shit.

They should do it for Naxx. It would be a great way to end it

So how are the queues now? Can I sub and actually play?

Attached: tumblr_paup55PZIz1xxmejco1_1280.png (1280x1817, 2.68M)

I always thought MC requiring special fire resistance gear was just a meme. Were people really so bad at the game back then they had to get a lot of fire resist?

This. That's all I'm wanting to know. Also which server has the fewest streamers

Its fucking MC with 1.12 talents and debuff slots. Even pugs will be able to do it.
Call me when AQ40 and Naxx are out.

You're wrong. Fuck you. It is by far more popular and well liked.

Don't you need things like fire resistance gear and other crap gotten in Molten Core first? That's a raid worth of people needing to upgrade.

Queues are going to plummet after tonight. However, 90% of servers will also be shut down by Tuesday so it'll probably still be hell to get in.

damn so this is the power of classic wow
a truly hardcore mmorpg made for true hardcore gamers

Attached: 1555267877315.jpg (827x573, 40K)

Paladins are cheaters and give free fire res.

pick a server not named faerlina, herod or whitemane.

>cope
fuck off, reddit

They casualized the game further and further as it went on

People will farm out flasks and shit like no tomorrow between phases so the "everyone needed to have flasks and 49593 food buffs and pots" will actually be true and homefags will once again move the goalpost

>not to mention the second time Blizzard had to nerf a boss before it was killed

There were multiple bosses in vanilla alone that Blizzard had to nerf before they could be killed.

There are playable realms without queues now. Just avoid faerlina and the br server (thalnos i think). They both still have queues anyways.

>playing for the PvE
pvp bros rise up

Oh, they have the 40 debuffs? No wonder MC got shredded so hard.

>Retail PVE is so easy everything days within 2 weeks Rag stayed alive for 200 days REEEEEEEEEEEE
>4 Days to level up to 60 and kill Rag
CLASSIC KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nah, fuck you. Nobody gives a shit about you.

To be fair, while the difference isn't quite as enormous as it's when compared to players in vanilla era, contemporary players enjoy a tremendous experience advantage over their peers from retail TBC and Wrath (and to some extent even later expansions). Supposing you had had time to farm for Naxx gear, I'm quite certain even pre-nerf post-bugfix Kael and Vashj would go down within 7 days of Outland opening even though, unlike vanilla bosses, they're quite respectable for most guilds even to this day. Ditto for pre-nerf Yoggy+0 or 0% LK HC. I would expect LK to die the first attempt even - Yogg+0, probably not, but people have killed very substantially buffed versions going well beyond compensating for 3.3 talents on private servers so first reset kill is easily doable, in this case there just aren't that many people who are practiced with pre-nerf mechanics so there's a realistic chance of someone fumbling things and wiping the raid.

40 poopsockers flowcharting the game in private servers for months isn't great preparation? Where is your level 60 btw.

NOOOO CLASSICBROS WHAT DO WE DO

You think you do, but you don't.

That aside, having all the requisite knowledge to get there, preparation through private servers and the like made this a foregone conclusion. The only real value was for nostalgiafags, people who never played the game then and the odd roleplayer who wants to take a trip down memory lane playing the game with a sense of wonder at discovering the game while taking their time.

You can bypass that by pooping in your socks for 20 hours a day.

too bad hard raids don't make an expansion good

>10:01 adwhoring
>just to say he got a fucking clot
Kill yourself you double nigger.

Nah fuck you

Have sex

>if you can speed-run a game it's bad

Weren't Paladins always shat on for being worthless early on? Maybe I'm just forgetting things, but this kind of surprises me how easy they make the first couple raids.

>trip down memory lane playing the game with a sense of wonder at discovering the game
You're not "discovering" anything or feeling any wonder if it's a game you already played before.

WHAT THE FUCK BROS IT SHOULD'VE TAKEN MONTHS TO DO THIS BROS THE HARDEST MMO WE GOT TOO COCKY

Absolutely seething. Vanilla is what is popular. It's what people clamored for and it's what blizzard remade.

Deal with it you little bitch.

What if I don't care about how fast it takes to down Rag and just wanted to go home?

Attached: d99t3sy-c69b14e2-7b9e-4280-9ff5-775226f81080.jpg (1400x786, 609K)

god damn this a fight nigga

You have classes with 1 button rotations.

Rofl, took only 4-5 days for the classic is hard bubble to break

He breaks down exactly what happened inside the body. He even explains the linguistic origins of the medical terms. You're the nigger for not finding this interesting.

Ret and prot paladins have always been jokes. Holy paladins have always been OP as fuck.

Alliance are 100% the superior faction with blessings and auras.

Its 16 slots. 40 was tbc. 8 during early vanilla.

Bigglesworth is fucked, queue keeps getting longer. Don't know about the others.

Attached: shits fucked m8.png (707x186, 138K)

MC is an introductory raid, as in onloaded people who never raided before. Of course a poopsocker group of near-60 utilizing an exploit who's done this dozens of times beforehand is gonna clear it. It's solved content.

>1 druid
malfurion status: btfo

Didn't even take a week lmao

He’s not dead. He respawns every few seconds

people only clamored for it because its what memers on the forum kept saying what was good. the reality is that bc is far more popular (and better). deal with that bitch.

>Death Knights literally couldn't survive that one attack unless they were Goblins because they didn't move fast enough
Sometimes it feels like they don't really test this stuff and just pump up numbers until they shrug and think it's good enough

>for months
For years. These guys go beyond poopsocking.

>PSERVERS ARE EASIER THAN OFFICIAL

Attached: b2VO1J0.gif (500x278, 1.46M)

Can't stand this slack jawed chinless gook and his faggot lisp

>MC is an introductory raid
BUT I WAS TOLD RAG LIVED FOR 200 DAYS NOOOOOO WTF WAS I LIED TO? I THOUGHT VANILLA WAS HARD AND IT WILL TAKE WEEKS TO GET TO 60

>private server guild already cleared mc
>best retail guild in the world still leveling in dungeons

what does this prove?

and now you can all go play bfa
you are already subbed afterall

What did Method do wrong?

>makes a shitty joke
>makes a shitty joke and it's fucking wrong too, since he respawns after a week and not seconds
This is the "Home..." playerbase, ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1508870170696.webm (888x500, 2.82M)

>the reality is that bc is far more popular (and better).
classic is much closer to that than retail so I don't see why you're seething so much. Vanilla and BC are both great.

autism is terminal

wotlk is the real home, classicbabs

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 187K)

NO NO NO NO NO BROS THE WORLD FIRST RAG KILLER JUST SAID ON STREAM THAT NAXX 40 IS VERY EASY AND PEOPLE ARE JUST FULL OF NOSTALGIA WHAT THE FUCK BROS HOLD ME, MY INNER WORLD IS CRUMBLING

I'm more impressed they are level 60 already.

Literally nothing. It's nothing new that classicfags are dellusional retards.
Classic is difficult wise the most easy game ever designed. It's only timeconsuming

Most players aren't poopsockers

It's really not.

>I always thought MC requiring special fire resistance gear was just a meme. Were people really so bad at the game back then they had to get a lot of fire
resist?

You underestimate how laggy it was to have 40 people in there with 256k-3mbits internet connections and pentiums 4. Also WoW classic runs on patch 1.12, which was late in vanilla and made everything easier

>y-you think you want it but you don't
OH NO NO NO. We played it for years on private servers you fucking retard.

Paladin healing is pretty good but the buffs are super broken. One paladin can bring massive threat reduction to the entire raid, the horde would need six shamans using tranquil air for the same thing.

>everyone of every faction, race and continent is going to stop playing because 40 people killed the final boss
Why do people think this? Anyone actually interested in playing is going to keep playing until they themselves kill Rag/Onyxia, then maybe do it again as another class, and another, and another

Method have literally never been a top guild. They only started getting WFs when all the better guilds stopped playing and integrated into theirs to push out weaker players. When the raid meta became make 5 alts and gear them all to minmax abuse classes, the pulled ahead because nobody but talentless autismos wanted to compete.

Now that it's back to Vanilla, aka piss easy, where you only need 1 character to be a contender, they're once again floundering.

alliance call the raid if it's not 10% holy paladins

>we
poopsocking autists need not apply

Get your nigger brain checked. This is literally how doctors study new diseases.

because you're poor and it was free

>WEEKS TO GET TO 60
that's been false for over a decade
make some better bait

Who cares?
Genuinely.
Why does everyone ITT think that a guild speedrunning invalidates everything, or makes Classic shit?
I'm level 17 talking shit with my guild and leveling engineering, Rag dying doesn't affect that.
TORtanic was a mistake, because Yea Forums seems to be obsessed with recreating it.

people have literally not stopped playing classic since it was released on pservers
people have been farming mc this entire time
method actually thinking they could xompete was sheer delusion

I don't care about world firsts. I'm just happy to be home

Tranquil air is such a bad totem too, it's much better to put atleast 1 shaman in the tank group to give them WF for the extra threat.

No one cares about your situation, you tranny attention seeking faggots.
Have sex, dilate, cope.

Seething. Vanilla exists. TBC is dead. Deal with it lmaooo

I probably make more money than you. Also, I'm paying a sub right now. I played it because it's a good game and private servers were the only way to play it.

such a retarded post. Method lost this shit because they went up against private server players who all leveled faster than them. It was simply about getting 40 players 56+, enter the fucking raid and one-shot every boss to victory. there's classic difficulty for ya

Cared enough to reply, friend.

>Implying the release of future content isn't still going to be interesting

Is C'Thun actually undefeatable in an unpatched state?

Attached: tumblr_put03gxQ401qjfcy0o1_500.jpg (500x508, 37K)

Your home will die in 1 month at best, little bastard.

>This is literally how doctors study
I'm sure they watch some acne-scarred asian's face as he mindlessly regurgitates medical terms. That does sound like college.

Before the anomalous "Nostalrius phenomenon" Wrath was easily the most popular version of WoW on private servers, but vanilla wasn't any more popular than TBC. I'm not quite sure how you should go about evaluating this evidence, but it's not immediately and definitely obvious private server popularity shows greater interest in vanilla (if this really was the case, why didn't people play it before it somehow broke into mainstream news like the BBC?), especially considering there are reasons other than popularity of expansion itself explaining TBC's lack of popularity on private servers. Namely, inferior state of open source emulation: making a playable TBC server takes far more work than it does for vanilla or Wrath. The interest is clearly there: for example, when Sunwell launched their TBC server, there were vanilla megaserver levels of population (10k+) trying to log in, and in terms of things that actually matter, that was literally the worst server I have had the displeasure to play for the last decade. Or, Corecraft had some 15k testing accounts even though you had to go through normalfag-deterrent process of asking them from a bot in IRC.

And that aside, polls on each versions popularity tend to place TBC first or (more often) #2 after Wrath, and it definitely tends to beat vanilla. Hell, the survey Nostalrius made after shutting down their servers shows TBC as the most popular expansion, and that presumably is biased towards vanilla if anything.

You can rediscover things you forgot because you did not play on a private server and moved on along with the version of the game.
And I am talking specifically about roleplaying here. More accurately, depriving yourself of things you were accustomed to and playing the game with limitations. Surely someone out there went on to play classic to play it a bit differently than they did before, which itself could be a relatively new experience.
Maybe they just wanted to replay a different faction or do things a bit more on the slow side. Or maybe they jumped on the train late then and want to do things again while taking their time.
Spoilers are not always bad. Some studies say that sometimes expecting something to happen beforehand enhances the experience.
Bottom line there can be something to discover, even while replaying.

Then I'll have fun for a month. What's the problem?

Attached: 1567184459323.jpg (368x353, 14K)

>Implying the release of future content isn't still going to be interesting
No, it isn't. Everything will be cleared day 1 you stupid retard. C'Thun is also already nerfed.
Dilate.

I'd legit like to see guilds take on unpatched c'thun. That would be very interesting.

Pretty sure even the old world of mathscraft can be proved wrong now

It's not really surprising desu. Everyone think that classic is hard after seeing mythic jaina is just a pinktard glassed nostalgiafag. Sometimes you can be happy if bossfights have mechanics at all.

I still have fun playing classic, i's just wish all these nostalgiafaggots would jus fuck off allready. It's not like they are going to play the game for longer than a month or 2

No. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not just doable but easy for contemporary high-end guilds.

Then again, I'm also pretty sure Blizzard isn't going for pre-nerf tuning. If they were concerned about this sort of thing, they'd at least have buffed T1 raids to compensate for 1.12 talents.

>most dedicated and experienced players put in more time than anyone and achieve success
SHOCKING

No need for bres or innervate when these autists will never die or go oom. Literally there for mark.

Read in /vg/ some pserver released pre nerf c'thun and it got one shotted

Don't hurt your back tiling my floor peasant. Just kidding. I don't give a fuck because you're as replaceable as the home depot pedro.

It's not true the true Vanilla raiding experience until there only 8 debuff slots and at least 5 of them are filled with serpent sting

Attached: 1542493765027.gif (332x332, 1.78M)

Exactly. I don't understand the point of this thread

Another thing to consider OP as fuck for paladins is their god damn judgements. Light and Wisdom up on the boss is so much free raid damage and healing.

>and at least 5 of them are filled with serpent sting
I fucking laughed.

How many times faster do you think those speedrunners are playing the game than you? 10 times faster?

If that's the case, if they can clear the whole game in 5 days, you'll still only take 50. Not even 2 months. You homefags have been insisting this'll be JUST like when it first came out, and you can live in wow for 2 years like you did 15 years ago. But the nostalgia is peeling away faster than you want to admit. It won't last.

You can never go home.

>Only a few days for lvl 60
>Only a few days for Ragnaros

Attached: 1482144857269.gif (500x500, 201K)

>pserver bosses that have more than 1 ability
irrelevant

It's not "pinktard" googles you clueless zoomer, people had to do the classic content blind and without a billion minmaxing leveling guides back then

>this desperation
Lmao imagine being this upset other people got what they want and are having fun.

>I-I TOOK MY 2 WEEK VACATION FOR THIS... I-IT WAS WORTH IT BROS....

Attached: 1567005524280.png (785x861, 241K)

You forgot the Rend and warriors who specced Deep Wounds

Nice, you're arguing with me despite agreeing wiht me you god fucking retard.

Attached: 1840820-Lauren-Oliver-Quote-The-reason-you-can-never-go-home-again-isn-t.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

These vanilla niggas been here talmbout P R E P A R A T I O N D E D I C A T I O N C O M M U N I T Y for 13 years I am laughing my COMPLETE ass off

I want to smell the female gnomes after they've been sweating in the pungent heat of the molten core for hours upon hours.

then what

You realize why women do the smarmy cunt act, right? No, I doubt you do. It's not working to your favor is the point. Get some self-respect. Shape up, ditch the passive-aggressiveness and the posturing, and you might actually churn out insult worth taking.

It's only been out a few days hasn't it?

>making a playable TBC server takes far more work than it does for vanilla or Wrath.
doubt it, wrath has the most scripting, it only seems easier because orders of magnitude more effort were put into it than anyone cares to put into TBC, icecrown does lie about their pop though

Yes, not even a week.

Stop posting faggy whore quotes.

I just had the retail vanilla experience today. My retarded tank in DM was using a 2 hander was specced into improved rend and was rending all the mobs, including the polymorph targets.

I flamed him for being retarded, he quit the run and I tanked the rest of the dungeon with my fucking boar pet. Fuck tanks, don't need em.

Then pat them on the heads and let them frolic away to show off their purple loot.

>>best retail guild in the world still leveling in dungeons
who?
method? you mean 6 people that are leveling casually in order to rake in that sweet classic hype views?
wew lad

To be honest his talent choices don't matter at all at that level.

How the fuck do you get 40 people to 60 and geared in a few days? That's just no life shit.

Wasn't TBC using a different tech? I remember some server admins back in 2008 talking abiut something something MangOS and Trinity

You don't need gear to clear MC.

We all know there are NEETs who have been playing 20 hours a day since release, why is this a surprise?

Attached: 1336186705971.jpg (248x252, 33K)

Some of them weren't even 60.
And they basically had no equipment.

Attached: 1487506051285.jpg (1183x1200, 753K)

all you have to do is use the 120fr exploit and use talents that didn't exist when MC first came out

twitch.tv/videos/474410328?t=34h11m40s

OHNONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1367068713837.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

Hahaha she lost her quirk and got raped

Dunno, i'd like to believe its just shitposting and banter, but i cant shake my head around the idea that classicfags are really that stupid and dellusional

Attached: 1547167665463.jpg (718x1024, 110K)

the entire raid had 4 LBRS and UBRS worth of gear spread across the entire thing and not everyone was 60. MC has always been a complete joke and has enough leeway in it to be the first raid ever. Having 40 dedicated people who want to be there, paying attention and geared as best they can with optimal stats is overkill for MC.

>yfw vanilla retards have been bullshitting all this time

Attached: obama laughing.gif (300x168, 1.55M)

>8 groups of 5
based retard

Bad Mojo Mask is as good as Tier 1

Attached: 79052.jpg (300x225, 27K)

What the fuck am I looking at. Are they really in some kind of shitty ass esports studio doing this autistic poopsock catheter level of shit?

It's more that he was clearly retarded, evidenced by his talent choices.

Is there any reason to play this game if you haven't been poopsocking it for the last 15 years?

>the little alarm
oh nooo thats so sad
they really thought they would get it

Reminder that if you use Twitch for any reason other than making money, you should be euthanized.

There are literally people clearing mc and im lvl 24. Was farming deviat supreme and deviatfish all the time the wrong way to go?

Attached: 1546900833546.jpg (708x720, 166K)

>lost lvl 60: "t-the only world first that matters is ragnaros nobody care about first 60"
>lost ragnaros: haha they don't care about classic you are cute
the amount of cope from method fans is out of contro

whew, boy, hope you didn't quit your dayjob

Nah friend, make that gold and have your fun. Classic is for sputtering around doing dumb shit.

I can feel the seethe in this post

>exploit
>devs literally put it there to help guilds that need extra help
Sounds very cope and seethe.

Yes. Your character is an instrument too, characters with specific skill sets can be bought for real money or ingame money. It all depends on your role in the game: if you want to do everything at once, then, maybe, it's too late. But leveling takes so long, I don't even know if anyone has ever reached max level with all skills.

user, the smart thing to do is stockpile valuables until the market prices inflate when not nearly as many people are leveling and grinding it as they level. Embrace your inner Jew.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-will-promise-you-mc-wont-be-cleared-in-week-1/255259

>LOL

That's not the real Home...

Attached: 1552169018118.jpg (1494x971, 1.01M)

I lost my motivation to play classic after seeing how nonchalant and boring that Rag kill was.

It's just not the same anymore.

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>tfw you get closer to the front and start smelling the shit

Attached: 1566906467244.jpg (778x580, 235K)

The difference is in:
1. Wrath open source emulation being far more advanced. First you have Azeroth Core (based on Sunwell Core, from before it was relaunched under a different team) that's a fork from an actual decent production server. Then there's Trinitycore that, while perhaps not entirely suited for a production server as-is, has had lots of work on loads of details (from vanilla quest RP events to core systems like mob formation movement, client-side prediction of player movement or reverse-engineered formula Blizzard used for determining mob stats).

Realistically, while you'd be right in thinking there's more work in Wrath, there's far less work for anyone who wants to launch a server because the bulk of that work has already been done. You could launch an Azeroth Core server right now and it'd be "decent". Or you could fork a server from Trinitycore, working on areas that aren't up to snuff (like raid scripting, or fixing the typical TC class bugs that are well-documented on other private servers' bug trackers), saving a lot of work working on core systems because they are already in (indeed, a lot of work people might do for TBC servers is backporting them from TC), and get things like vanilla questing superior to vanilla servers for free.
2. You can basically get away with less in Wrath. Half of the quests in Icecrown don't work? Nobody really gives as shit because they're not relevant to progression (conversely, quest rewards in TBC are very relevant). Mobs don't use their abilities in dungeons? You'd hardly even notice because Wrath dungeons are so trivial their abilities, such as they are, would do nothing even if they had them. Mob linking is fucked? You were going to chainpull them anyway. Etc.

personalami if anyone wants sauce

>Liking boring crusade
Outside of the classes getting a bunch of quality of life improvements BC was fucking awful. Terrible zones, terrible quests, terrible dungeons.

>expected to go every day for 14 hours without leaving for just a fucking hour
>can barely keep up with my good friend who decided to give classic a try with me after I hyped it for years
why not just increase the server capacity instead of releasing these fucking dumb new soon to be dead realms?

I hate when hentai artists draw boobs like that. It's disgusting.

>1 week to kill titan savage
Your game isnt much better

pretty much the same situation currently.
t. whitemane

Attached: 1565940644148.png (819x1600, 385K)

>like that
physX off?

Attached: 1560918027261.jpg (1314x1656, 163K)

Tell me what the Grobbulus server is like

I'm on Whitemane US and world chat is full of the biggest cancer I've ever known

Whitemane Alliance is what I meant

No I'm referring to huge nipples. Looks fucking ugly. You can see that shit through the shirt in that pic above.

fag

Attached: 1560214867800.jpg (1792x2188, 287K)

What's it like having shit taste?

Why are you gay?

I’m not even a homefag but I’m enjoying the shit out of this game. Cope and dial8

t. cow lovers

So, because I can beat a game a second time the game is trash?
For as much as Yea Forums bashes retail, it has a very retail mindset when it comes to WoW.
Raiding isn't the be all end all. Whether it takes me a couple months or until phase four, the enjoyment I'm having now is no different from back then. The world is big, the people are friendly, the guild is active, and I'm having fun.
If I gave that much of a shit about raiding, I would stick with retail, because raiding has never been the problem with retail.

I'm already home, user.

Attached: 1499614351434.jpg (1920x1200, 398K)

Agreed. Small breasts are best breasts.

I don't play ff14, only played one month

No it isn’t, in retail you have to find 20 people still actually playing the game

Not an argument.

Classic is objectively easier than pretty much any mmo out there today. People THINK it was hard because on their first playthrough they were kids without a clue what they were doing. The 'difficulty' of wow classic is probably the most clear cut example of the 'rose tinted glasses' syndrome that there is. But by today's standards, its about as challenging as your modern Call of Duty campaign mode.

Horde WM here, we clearly massively outnumber you. I suggest you play Grobbulus

wrong

I just got to level 20 and i proably have like 40 hours played or more. taking my day, reading all the quests, participating in events, helping people complete quests, being helped completing quests, leveling all of the proffessions, just taking it all in an generally having a great time *sips*

Not really. 90% of the MC fights are undertones tank and spanks because it was finished in a week, was blizz's first raid, and was everyone's first raid (because real kids played EQ).

Rag was being pugged on my realm (Drenden) before BWL was even out. Only requirements were that you were in blues from level 50+

Who even ever said classic was difficult? It’s just a fundamentally good and enjoyable mmo

all night elves are whores

This is what you should be doing. Get the most out of your money while you can. You will drop the game like everyone else before long, as the game has scarce little content by modern standards, and is never getting any more.

>muh content
good thing im playing on an rp server so i have infinite player created content

You are gay.

WoW RP is fucking shit.

>we clearly massively outnumber you
Proofs?

what level are you? I find it hard to believe that you haven't noticed this yet or at least suspected

I like how no one is rank 14 yet, you fucking losers fail to impress me once again. Amateurs.

Attached: 1496889342164.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>what level are you?
>I find it hard to believe that you haven't noticed this yet or at least suspected
Its hard to tell with layering but actual numbers would be nice

Ever since the very early days of WoW Emulation all private servers are based on the same open source project, MaNGOS. The thing is, because of the typical developer drama reasons (difficulty of getting your patches accepted, that sort of thing), it was basically abandoned and it was forked into Trinitycore, and 3.3.5a branch of Trinitycore is the version that has had the majority of open source development since.

In other words, if you were to launch a Wrath server, you can base it on a project that has been worked on to this day. For TBC your starting point would be a project abandoned a decade ago (either TBC MaNGOS, or an ancient version of Hellground core from when they open sourced it for a while before closing it again due to getting no patches: technically less awful out-of-box, but also a mess that might be more troublesome to improve further, and very far from the standards of quality people would expect today as demonstrated by numerous servers that tried but died instantly because they were awful). Actually, nowadays Corecraft core (also forked from MaNGOS, but extensively worked on) would also be an option but the developers never focused on finishing it so it's not ready to be used for production servers and how much further work it would need on under-the-hood bits is unknown. Certainly more than you'd need for a Wrath or vanilla server, even if the expansion content would be far more polished if you did do that work.

Ranking isn't even out yet. It's added in phase 2.

OH NO NO NO WE'RE WE FOOLED BY METHOD'S GENIUS AGAIN, BROS??

Attached: 1539599506464.png (931x506, 32K)

you hate everything because your physiology is all messed up mate

>RPing on classic
you can literally do the same shit in retail. I really hope you didn't pay for this game just for that.
Also your 'infinite content' relies on people staying active on the game, which just isnt that likely because, as I said, the game has no content and RPers can do the same shit in retail

it's comfy

will they even make top 100 to 60?

It's anecdotal, I don't have them, layering ruins up census stuff. From what I have seen, you barely exist.

Was there some kind of benefit to using Gnomes, for faster leveling or better raiding, or was it literally just for funsies?

Ohhhh bfa schoolbois right there! If everything is so simple, then why haven't YOU made this FC?
Oh yes, well, Methods are no longer Methods of course, nice shoes you have there.
The forum already had many proofs that the current version of the classics differs from the one in 2007 by 20-30%, and maybe more.

Attached: 1482441554277.jpg (669x377, 66K)

It only proves that classic players>>>>retail players.
While method cant even hit 60 lvl, APES already done with the raid.
That means boars in classic ARE HARDER than ANY raid in retail.
Fuck retail pussies

Attached: 1551172743056.jpg (542x540, 17K)

last resort is ''just clickbait'' as always lmao

Anyone else was on the fence and decided not to get back in after this?
Just saying I dont have that much free time and dedicating most/all of it to ultimately farm MC for months... meh been there done that

Yeah, you move up to making real money off the game by climbing the ranks of space capitalism. Have fun.

>druid is stealthed and in the back because they're ashamed they couldn't get mark with a non-shorty

Do you understand that APES is literally 0.00000000000000000001% of players and nobody will be able to repeat the kill in the coming MONTHS? You understand that the 60s level have ONLY them and that the raid is able to close ONLY them, but no one else.

fuck i thought apes were doing the attunment quest they are just running UBRS all over again

I want to see the onyxia kill but it will take forever

>Group proves that less than 40 people in shitty gear can beat Ragnaros in less than a week
>"this whole thing made me realize how much of a timesink and grind farming MC would be..."

Attached: 1405697116578.png (706x412, 278K)

HELP ME BLIZZARD
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE EPIC GAMING EXPERIENCE

Attached: 274565.png (400x416, 163K)

Will they make it to 60 at all?

>Do you understand that APES is literally 0.00000000000000000001% of players and nobody will be able to repeat the kill in the coming MONTHS?
Yeah man, only the most elite of players are capable of putting up a ragtag group of players not even lvl 60 with quest reward gear and enter Molten Core. Truly a feat for the ages.

The difference was that shit like C'thun was mathematically impossible, there literally was no way to git gud enough to kill him before the nerfs. That wasn't the case for future nerfs

40 dudes need attunement I guess some fuckers left for the day or have to wait for the slowpokes

People killed prenerf C'Thun on private servers.
They were just bad back then.

Vanillafags cope and seething

This is like losing a race that you never even remember signing up for.

>pay money
>still can't login
>''wait in line bro''
>'''did u hear about Xxxstreamer doing xxthing in game??''
Get mad classic haters and retailfags, now is the time. Go off. I'll check back in a few days from now, I just left my que. This is an utter fucking mess and I'm not trying to pay money for a headache

Attached: 1561355402223.jpg (490x490, 41K)

So now after the game has been completed, here comes the question: why did it fail?

blizz was right, if you have the knowledge for all the wow boss fights the whole thing is meaningless

So basically every min maxer retard out there just got BTFO'd by a group of even bigger retards who just showed the entire world that Vanilla raids are a joke.
In other words, even the worse retail LFR champions will clear Ragnaros soon (if they're still playing) with raids full of Bears, Boomkins and Rets. So much for the elitist "HOMERS" trash talking " meme specs" this past year.
Holy shit, the absolute state of Classic.

>can't login
umm, sweetie, you know you can just make a character on a realm that will be dead in 2 weeks right? It's not like these realms exist because they won't let people play.

Imagine the shitshow that is going to happen if blizzard release pre-nerf C'thun and he dies within a day.
This unmakes the entire history of Blizzard's decisions. This basically proves that they listened to pussies who just were too bad. This will prove that Ion is a shitter and the game was going into wrong direction from the start.
Imagine...

Attached: 16554672436_1870b727ba_b.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Anyone who ever raided in Vanilla knows MC is a joke. Everyone hated doing it, but needed Rag loot and random things to fill slots of 40 people. NOBODY enjoyed doing it and phased it out as soon as possible.

The only time people went was when it was drunk raid night or bribed with DKP on the sales runs.

Guys? What about nax? Apes dude just said it's easy
clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveLuckyKathyVoteYea

Try making one sentence without using memes.

The cope in retail chat is unreal.

And when high-end vanilla guilds have tried to play on TBC or Wrath servers with custom tuned content, they've been complete non-entities. So now post-vanilla private server chads are winning?

But that reminds me of something related: on last Wrath server I played on seriously, the competing guild quit after wiping on Freya for 300 something times and failing to rekill Firefighter. Then a bunch of their players (not even their best ones, by my reckoning) went to get top 10 kills in Legion: I guess that too could be interpreted as retail players getting cucked. Now, I don't seriously think private server guilds would be the best at progression raiding (if measured on some hypothetical neutral new content and mechanics that wouldn't give the advantage of greater familiarity to either group), but I do think people tend to underestimate them, like a lot of people underestimated APES just now. They are hardly stuck to the past but have had an identical amount of time to grow as players, and there's enough players that play both privates and retail to transfer all useful ideas retail guilds have developed to wider private server community. The absolute top retail guilds have elite players transferring even from other regions, but top private server guilds have grown their rosters through numerous server launches so their players have been selected from a wider pool of candidates than on any single retail server.

Yea, he's right. On an individual level, Naxx is pretty easy. Any co-ordinated guild with players who wants to be there will clear it no problem.

So they are just the private server version of Method, cocky from being able to poopsock to 60 and downing something pugs will do when they reach 60.
The first guild to 60 was naturally going to be the first to clear MC, its that easy.

Do speedruns make you no longer want to play your favorite games? Did this stuff make people not want to play on pservers?
If you're not going to play because some poopsockers exploited 120FR buffs and beat the first introductory raid in WoW -- you were never going to make it anyways.

Attached: 1549396898837.png (523x364, 157K)

>watch a little more of the VOD
>"check it out, world first The Knicker. Only natural it go to a black man... ok half-black"
>in a guild called APES
Based UK memelord

>being this obsessed over speedrunners
how does this detract from the game at all?
vanilla is still a better game because you actually want to play it, unlike retail where you have to play it to do monotonous chores and keep-up

That clip is missing some context, he's actually flaming Twitch chat heroes calling vanilla trivial because him and his guild have years of experience hoping private servers and racing to clear raids. They all know what to do, so of course they will be clearing everything easily.

I need some help with leveling. I'm rolling a Dwarf Priest, currently at level 19. I banked everything on Wanding, I have a Cookie's Stirring Rod with 1.3 casting speed, and +21 on arcane damage. With this, I can hit the same as Smite and in half the time. It's working wonders for me. Should I continue banking on Arcane for the mana saving or stop with the autism?

considering LFR heroes will scarcely talk to anyone i don't think they'll be organizing any 40 man raids

This shouldn't deter people at all. This is a private server guild that has leveled to 60 so many times and have done this boss so many times that it's basically like second nature. Getting to 60 as fast as they did requires basically no sleep or account sharing. It literally takes about 3-4 days played time to get to 60 if you're power leveling ( I can't stress this enough). Not everyone has 8+ hours a day to grind it out like they did. Not every guild is going to beat this dude in a week like they did.

The average person won't beat this guy for at least a month or two and that's a good thing.

Realistically the majority of players are probably around the 20-40's range. Vanilla is a fun experience and the people you meet along the way and the fun you have with others is what makes it. Enjoy the game.

Attached: 1543311567108.jpg (700x369, 225K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY

If they lost race to 60 and race to raggy, what is the point of method's stream?

To get roasted by twitch chat now.

>He's dead
Yeah. Been dead for 14 years.

Yes. I have been forced to watch streamers and such play while I fucking cannot for a year now.
>but bro u can just make a character on a server that will be dead soon
it's like i'm a second class player to blizzard, easily disposable. It's infuriating.
I'm not a streamer, I cannot bring 40 buddies to a random new shithole realm to clear content within in a day. But here they are designing the game for that, releasing literal memerealms

I recognise names on the rag kill vod and I'm surprised they still play

>voluntarily choosing to raid MC for 6+ years
They need to be studied because nobody should have brain activity after that much punishment.

>he's dead
now what?

Quit and wait for next FRESH

Wait for blizz to roll out the next raid.

MC was never hard, and classic is on 1.12. Every raid is going to be joke until Naxx (unless they release AQ40 unpatched).

>Want to play classic
>Got my own game release to worry about in two weeks
>Currently in crunch time with my publisher

Man, it's going to be so fucking worth it when I get there.

Attached: 1562038274579.jpg (417x749, 63K)

Ragnaros was unkillable until a patch nerfed him to death, I don’t get the controversy, this is 1.12 fuck I don’t need to spend a single talent point to get Evocation

I can see Sco tying that noose already.

based /wpsg/

Based next FRESH when

How is Method coping?

game?

Gnomes are probably the best Alliance race in vanilla, but nobody played them due to their appearance. Only years later did people realize their racials are top tier.

probably borderlands

Classic was hard because the players were genuinely shit. And nobody put the time in it. It took people months to get to 60. And people joined a raid, fucked up and the left early. Then tried it again weeks later with a different group composition filled with casuals who shouldnt be there.

J. Allen Brack was right

Attached: blandlikevanilla.png (1074x172, 49K)

>CLASSICFAGS ARE SEETHING
OHONONONNOO

no you dont

oh holy shit, this user left, the game is totally doomed!!!!
lmao

Who non-combat pet here?

Attached: panda.png (456x380, 364K)

J. Allen Brack IS right, but the shit pile of BFA is even worse than Vanilla. nuBlizz games are that detestable.

Imagine, right now, do you want to play Diablo 3, Tosscraft 2, ShieldWatch, Battle for Titanforges OR sit in queue for 2 hours listening to the Vanilla log-in screeen music and shit post.

How did a thread about a 15 year old raid boss getting killed managed to garner 400 posts from 165 posters

Attached: 1540079459694.jpg (1171x654, 164K)

Thank fuck he's dead already lets just get through this shit so we can move on to the real shit with TBC

Most based post in the thread

Attached: 1542603891874.jpg (749x1080, 107K)

where my Kromcrush chadbros at?

But how are the battlegrounds?

How can people be so fucking autistic over such a dumb game

No BGs until next wave. World PVP without honor is all you have right now.

So I'm not missing the best part of vanilla. Sweet. I'll sub when hype is down and BGs are live.

N-noooo it.....can't be happening, the manlets, they....no way.
Bros...WTF?

This is unironically fine. Blizzard tuning their shit fucking game around people like this is what caused people to shit on WoW so goddamn hard. Who fucking cares if 40 people no lifed the fuck out of a comfy RPG for a world first.

Why do you guys want this game to be so hard? It's the fastest way to turn the community on itself as seen by retail.

I fucking warned you but you were focused on muh streamers and addons instead of Boss difficulty

What I'm most excited about is the prospect of classic+
I want blizzard to develop new lv60 dungeons for classic
But actually challenging this time

I could see them eventually doing BC and WOTLK but nothing more. That being said what a friend of mine suggested is it'll be like runescape where the classic mode goes and follows its own trajectory.

>Classic gets high elves before retail does

I'd die laffing

are these retards sleeping in shifts or what the fuck is going on?

> tfw people get mad at me because i will only tank DM and not VC
if u call it VC, then u deserve to die

Attached: itsDMnotVC.jpg (536x196, 57K)

What a fucking nigger

>not calling it cookies cove

Horde bros...

They are preparing to do onyxia

nononono, someone get to the Method studios and put them in a safe room

they are in

Attached: index.jpg (736x408, 59K)

OH NONONONONONO
and Ony resets in TWO hours so they will get World First AND World Second

Attached: ony inc.png (1254x725, 924K)

TOO SOON

Method on suicide watch

Was there not a level req for raids?

healers btfo

Didn't Humans have the ability to break CC or something?

ony is even easier than rag

yea, lvl 50 for MC. Forget what it is for Ony.

WHELPS
LEFT SIDE

Nah, not until WOTLK. Human racial is +5 swords, some extra stealth detection CD and extra rep.

Solid for melee

I thought you needed 55 to get attuned

HANDLE IT!

They're 32 manning Onyxia

THAT'S A 50 DKP MINUS

you can still run through BRD and zone in manually.

people dramatically underestimate the impact that being on 1.12 has.

Players were extremely more powerful in 1.12 than launch. It's not even close. Bug fixes, new abilities, talent improvements, etc. were almost all universally in favor of the player, plus the higher debuff limit and other mechanical changes.

By the time 1.12 rolled around in retail classic, people were regularly stomping Molten Core with pugs and fresh 60s. It was not considered a difficult raid at the time. Onyxia could easily be 10-manned at that point as well, even without geared folks. The class improvements were just very impactful.

Classic using 1.12 was always going to make the early raiding game significantly easier. It was an interesting argument as to if they would go #nochanges with the health values and such or if they would try to temporarily re-tune the raids to make them feel more authentic. They decided to leave the original values, but that's pretty much going to mean most of the content is going to be pretty easy until AQ40+

o no no no now method will catch up

Attached: index.jpg (742x408, 97K)

>OMG ONY SO HARD
>meanwhile in Vanilla
youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0

>Method is stone faced boring people
>APES streaming meme remixes of the Onyxia Wipe song
>JokerD is a gachi /fit/izen
Based EU memers

OH NONONONO BROS VANILLA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY

>method

>lost to bald maltese gnome

>lost rag to apes

shit guild cant win without exploits, paragon would fuck them if they still raided

Half of Paragon went into Method which is the reason they become competent.

>PSChads win again! Method/Retailbabs BTFO.
MN already confirmed "Classic" is garbage compared to private severs, content it way easier.
Can't wait for the new fresh at this point honestly.

Attached: 1558704406022.png (398x376, 193K)

it totally was, gonna play all day tomorrow at level 30 with my friends. We're gonna shoot the shit, gank some pussies and laugh our asses off.

Keep fighting the good fight, also always nice to dab on zoomies

I really, really, really like this image. Mind if I save it?

Yes grinding sure is hard.

guess they'll fight for #2 since APES crushed #1

Do people really believe classic encounters are hard or can even compete to anything in retail WoW, XIV, GW2? They're pretty dated.
>anons shitposting about twitch and streamers
>WoW threads are nothing but streamposting

Attached: 132154353.png (545x513, 228K)

Told you guys female Gnomes were the absolute chad race.

This doesn't mean anything for the game as a whole, they just have fun doing stuff fast as they can.

Attached: 20181030173817.jpg (406x400, 113K)

Onyxia on 3%, apes only have 10 people left up

Onyx doesn't seem like a fair fight for melees

onyxia dead

method on suicide watch

Its dead

Attached: index.jpg (726x396, 79K)

Onyxia downed after MT dies and she rampages through the DPS. Luckily their rogues aren't tards and evasioned right away.

Welcome to Classic

Method on suicide watch

Attached: ez.jpg (1858x882, 305K)

methodgays not getting any world firsts. feels good man.

I wanna see the clip of inside the Method studio with that little alarm going off and Sco looking like he's gonna punch everyone for wasting his time and money.

Onyxia dead

Tbh this is just the proof that the shilling from twitch retards were just spouting out retarded stuff all the time about classic. Re-released, not even 1 week and people already did end game content. So much for home, muh content that you had to work hard to get rewards and so on

>zoomers are still obsessed with "MUH ENDGAME" for mmos these days

Yeah. Check Classic threads.
>m-muh journey
>everyone in classic threads use gps addons and leveling fast for endgame

Retail is fucking easy-peasy in comparison with classic. Don't judge about the game by one top tier speedrunners guild.
Method don't even hit 60, and they are THE BEST what retail playerbase can offer. So EVEN LEVELING IN CLASSIC IS HARDER THAN BFA RAIDS

Attached: 1460256445043.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

how do you even do onyxia without fear ward is it possible?

COPE
O
P
E

Ohhhh bfa schoolbois right there! If everything is so simple, then why haven't YOU made this FC?
Oh yes, well, Methods are no longer Methods of course, nice shoes you have there.
The forum already had many proofs that the current version of the classics differs from the one in 2007 by 20-30%, and maybe more.
It only proves that classic players>>>>retail players.
While method cant even hit 60 lvl, APES already done with the raid.
That means boars in classic ARE HARDER than ANY raid in retail.
Fuck retail pussies
Do you understand that APES is literally 0.00000000000000000001% of players and nobody will be able to repeat the kill in the coming MONTHS? You understand that the 60s level have ONLY them and that the raid is able to close ONLY them, but no one else.

Attached: 1474280092997.jpg (1713x1329, 424K)

>"everyone uses it because i saw a few people using it"
even if you are using leveling addons it's still more meaningful than leveling could ever be on retail

Yeah. You should just use your damaging spell and don't stand in fire. Like apes did

Blizzard couldn't find a good balance for melee and range in ANY fight. Ever. Just like how all classes are gimped, three roles and only one is viable in each. Classic is a shit show.

Yea, you play properly.

5 min before Onyxia was killed lmao

Attached: OHNONONOOO.jpg (1901x921, 878K)

I know its bait but you can't compare classic raids to even TBC raids. Classic raids were always piss easy.

>it's still more meaningful
No. You literally kill "journey" to play same retail shit but slow. No matter what they talk about journey ,ost of Yea Forums population in classic are same retail cucks

Attached: 1445739628951.png (1600x2509, 229K)

> Classic raids were always piss easy.
People dramatically underestimate the impact that being on 1.12 has.

Players were extremely more powerful in 1.12 than launch. It's not even close. Bug fixes, new abilities, talent improvements, etc. were almost all universally in favor of the player, plus the higher debuff limit and other mechanical changes.

By the time 1.12 rolled around in retail classic, people were regularly stomping Molten Core with pugs and fresh 60s. It was not considered a difficult raid at the time. Onyxia could easily be 10-manned at that point as well, even without geared folks. The class improvements were just very impactful.

Classic using 1.12 was always going to make the early raiding game significantly easier. It was an interesting argument as to if they would go #nochanges with the health values and such or if they would try to temporarily re-tune the raids to make them feel more authentic. They decided to leave the original values, but that's pretty much going to mean most of the content is going to be pretty easy until AQ40+

Attached: 1413546709492.jpg (960x1440, 338K)

No one has ever argued any of that especially not for MC

It's not about version. Simpy mechanics are easy. It's old game. Back in days we didn't had crazy mechanics and dancing. Now crazy mechanics and dancing is normal. Especially when WoW designed around DBM. They started desigh shit around addons in vanilla but now it's peaked

Watch also the rest being cleared within 1 month at most but like 2 weeks at least at this point.