Who is more skilled in stealth?

Who is more skilled in stealth?

Attached: Sam Vs Snake.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

me when I sneak out of your mother's room after fucking her

/thread op btfo

based

Destroyed

garrett

Solid operates in a world of magic bullshit and was beating super soldiers up in fist fights in the physical equivalent of his late 70's so him. Better hacker support as well.

Sam Fisher is actually sneaking, especially in the first 4 games.
Snake spent most of the games running around guards that were partially blind.
Gameplay vise Sam would win any day when it came to stealth.
But story vise? Yeah Snake would win.

Damn.

>MGS has a good story

Attached: soy jump for joy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Taffer

That's not what he said nigger.

I never said that

>wojackfags can't read

This is your brain on Wojak

He's talking about in terms of canon snake is op at stealth you dumb sperg

Corvo

baited :)

yeah okay but he has like jesus powers

what an epic troll, have an upvote

Attached: baited.png (244x226, 2K)

Carmen Sandiego

Sly Cooper

Reading comprehension?

Hmm. If we measure their ability sheerly in terms of achievement I'd say there's no clear winner. Both have managed to infiltrate states in a fully battle-ready arrangement in entire or near total war. If this was just a matter of combat prowess Solid Snake wins hands down in terms of tally: Hard for Sam to compete when he exists in a realm of almost realistic tech and opponents of at best peak-human quality. Otacon himself repeatedly remarks just how fucking absurd it is one guy with a stinger took down a bipedal walking nuclear tank, its just absurd.

But this is a question of stealth, and again if we work on observed ability we still have some tech to consider. Snake at various points had either stealth camo or octocamo, both stupendously powerful equipment if used right, Sam has some considerable tech as well but not much that actively enhances his stealth.

Now, everyone knows the next-generation special forces were all myopic and retarded, so that in theory takes away some stealth feats from Snake. However, every soldier or guard in Sam fisher's universe can't see three bright green dots in complete darkness. I have to completely discount this point on both sides as suspension of disbelief/guards who need specsavers.
One primarily uses the cover of darkness to conceal himself, with some LoS awareness and distractions.
One primarily uses basic camoflague and LoS awareness, and slightly distractions.

Ultimately, I am forced to conclude that there isn't much raw difference between the two, but I'd absolutely pick Sam if I want the building still intact and minimal sign of infiltration. Snake might be theoretically capable of sneaking missions but they never NEVER end up that way.

Attached: OhIlAUEC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I love it when you morons expose yourselves as lower forms of intelligence that can't even read.

WE GOT A CHAD IN THIS THREEEEEAAAAAADDDD

What if they teamed up for a mission instead?