Hail to the king

hail to the king

Attached: 41BB9866BlL.jpg (271x500, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4YzJV6ubGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>right hand only
pass, for me it's the gpw

not my fault you're broken

>lefty freak thinks his opinion matters
lel

>implying your angle snapping flimsy piece of trash is worth touching my hand
I'm sorry you seething rightie npc's aren't as intelligent as I am.
Oh and p.s. not a single pro uses that piece of trash for a reason, might wanna take off the rose tinted glasses and look at the facts.

Help me out Yea Forums, is the Razer Deathadder a good mouse? It's on sale on Amazon right now, and my G403 mouse wheel is totally fucked and I need a new mouse. I know Eazer has a gimmicky reputation but it seems this particular Razer mouse has a good reputation. And I wanted something similar to my G403.

Anyone know another mouse similar to the G403? I loved it while it lasted but I don't want another one because of all the problems they've been having.

Attached: 6v4ru38g0n611.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

>angle snapping
Literally does not happen with the new version, since it's essentially a modern mouse with an old form factor. I don't really know why they called it "MX518" when several other (and better) mice used the same design (G400 for instance).

Pros are using it, like this guy for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=k4YzJV6ubGA
Also old version was really popular among pros too despite angle snapping.

Bow to your sensei

Attached: 1556628902085.png (1050x600, 59K)

>be left-handed
>have always used mouse right-handed with no problem

Just call me an ascended southpaw

Attached: ChadPost.png (723x666, 163K)

You're not ascended, you just gave in because you didn't think that using your mouse with your non dominant hand would have an effect on your performance.
I'm sorry you'll never see your true potential.

Jokes on you we masturbate to strengthen our right hands to become ambidextrous and truly ASCEND

>not learning to masturbate with both
Nigga the day you wake up missing a hand, you better know how to use the other one, jacking off is at the bottom of Maslow's pyramid.

I hate choosing mice. They say after like 12 options the human brain starts to shut down. There are literally too many mouse options to choose.

Attached: 1567183829816.png (220x220, 93K)

I'm more of a controller guy myself.

You're more of a mouthbreathing retard.

Lasted me 12 years. RIP.

based

stay mad

Attached: 1545486607024.png (790x768, 97K)

deathadder and basilisk are now better

But there aren't even 12 good mice.
You have about six good Logitech/Razer options to choose from based on wireless/wired and button-count preferences.
You have Zowie for a simple mouse that's a little outdated nowadays.
Then everything else is shit, you may as well randomly pick some $15 chinese piece of shit and it will perform just as well as any other.

why cant logitec make good mice?