What JRPGs have you been playing recently?

What JRPGs have you been playing recently?

Attached: 1566887324215.jpg (667x881, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV7NWEUZO7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's this, Yea Forums doesn't like JRPGs anymore?

nice cunny thread, lol

Ys VIII. Fucking Psyche Minos is up next and I think he might take me a while.

Attached: adol_christin.jpg (840x355, 109K)

She's pretty cunning

Attached: Lydie.png (1060x1718, 1.8M)

>cunny
That's the word you should only use for real little girls. Making the distinction is important it makes it easier to organize and find things.

Dark Souls III

Go away, normalfag.

Attached: 1556822152800.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Dilate

Attached: Hiyoko_Saionji_Halfbody_Sprite_(18).png (576x560, 303K)

>op posts fate wu zetian
>uh, nothing to see here jannies! definitely not a cunny thread!

mai waifu

Attached: 658260_20190810093926_1.png (1600x900, 1.96M)

I thought you only browsed Yea Forums?

But he gets magic spells and healing potions every game

Is her game fun?

I've been playing Disgaea 5. It's a funny game.

Started to use the [Search] feature to browse multiple boards recently.

Playing Xenoblade 2 right now

Attached: 76444113_p10.jpg (768x1024, 700K)

Yes. It's not the best Atelier, that would be Rorona, but it's fun.

The magical powers were borrowed from some artifact or other most of the time, except for the skills in Celceta and VIII which are basically magic without any explanation.
Not sure why the "no healing potions" thing is in there, though. I think even Ys I had them?

Looking for something to play on vita. Emulated games are fine if they run perfectly. Hoping for something with good combat (action or turn based tactical), good music, and cute girls. Any suggestions?

He didn't use any potions in 1, Dawn, Oath, and Origin in the bonus mode, iirc. I think he also rid the world of Eldeen magic and spells in 2, and used local enchanted items from then on.

cfunny

Is this what a demon hunter should look like.

Attached: D_LWeIOUwAA0zsN.jpg (741x823, 102K)

Try emulating Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem. It's pretty good.

Attached: 1550282029758.png (1200x1038, 1.43M)

I've played it a couple times already (along with the other fire emblem games), thanks though.

I heard Utawarerumono, Disgaea, God Wars and Tactics Ogre (Psp) are good but I did not play them because I dont like the genre

Nice!
I've been on vacation for 2 weeks, alone finally, and I played Three Houses during that time. Highly recommended!

But now I'm busy, again, and I don't have much free time. But when I do, I play Oninaki. I don't know how many hours I put into that game, because the save file doesn't say it. And honestly, I don't know if I would recommend it. I'm playing a Switch version.

THE GOOD:
>the story seems interesting
>main character is cool
>combat is actually fun

THE BAD:
>the game is easy, even on maniac
>it seems that it's entirely possible to beat the whole game with just default Daemon, no need to swap them during the fight
>some tracks are too short and none of them is on loop, which is idiotic because some tracks are actually good
>no eng voices, which mean I put them on mute
>NPCs have nothing interesting to say
>side quests are pointless because you always get the same reward for ANY sidequest you do (which is usually 'bring me item X' or 'take me to location Z')
>dungeons are too small and you have at least 3 save points in them (what's the fucking point when you can just rush it in less than 2 mins)

THE UGLY:
>loading
>slowdowns at some parts

Definitely not worthy 50 eurodollars, which is its price I think.

What game?

Demon sperm hunter?

Radiata stories was alright.

God I want to enter the Praxis.

I just started enjoying jrpg mechanics, what ps2 series should I go through?
I like comfy or sci fi settings, and for the grind not to take 100 hours.

Attached: 1541891551300.png (642x400, 12K)

I'm gonna fuck Praxis!

Attached: 531471a97daff4c8e0b81b37b1c15f2d.jpg (850x1258, 199K)

I'm looking into god wars, thanks user

Xenosaga trilogy

>standing in FUCKING GAMESTOP
>sudden, painful urge for some weebshit
>turn and grab the first anime covered game in arms reach
>put it back because it looked like some real Underage Panty Quest 7: Hurt Feelings Edition
>grab tales of vesperia remake that was next to it and have been enjoying it
About ten hours in and just wondering about how long is the game? First Tales game I ever played

Thanks, I'll update my emulator and get started.

>comfy
Wild Arms 3
youtube.com/watch?v=AV7NWEUZO7I

Tried that DQ11 demo for the switch earlier
Was pretty fun. Loli sorcerer needs to fuck off. Hope she reverts and has massive tits later.

She doesn't lol

cringe

Around 60 maybe if you mostly do the main story.
The game has a lot of missable shit and I spent an additional 30 hours talking to all NPCs in every town whenever the story advanced, yet I still missed shit. So don't be a retard like me, don't bother doing that.

Final Fantasy XV cuz i got a ps4 recently

is there any new wu zetai doujins i think im out

Keep in mind that those games have lots of cutscenes, so if that's not your thing you will hate them. But imo, they are definitely worth playing. Putting 2 characters from that games into Xenoblade 2 (in the form of blades) gave us a hope for Xenosaga HD remaster, but I guess that's not gonna happen in the near future.

Why you would want to downgrade the best girl?

60-70 hours

>gave us a hope for Xenosaga HD remaster
They were just cameos. I don't know why people got their hopes up

I just finished Dragon Quest V. I stalled for a while since the difficulty spikes dramatically when you enter Nadiria and I didn't feel like leveling up. Good game, but I didn't think it was better than DQIII. Debora is best girl.

Attached: e090a7e09c9181d4775e18db13b07846.jpg (3400x2483, 1.2M)

Patrician taste

My kind of game

Attached: 42C85F98-BBEB-4113-8AEC-F1644F27CB68.jpg (750x846, 319K)

It's all good, I like escapism in general doesn't have to be 24/7 gameplay, especially with a jrpg I expect a lot more story content.
Got this downloaded, should I play them in order when I do or does it not matter?

Dragon Quest XI Switch demo. I can't wait for the release date. I'm double dipping for the Switch version.
Debora is best girl.

Don't post hags.

They aren't connected but 3 is the best one.

Tales of Graces. I still have the f part to beat, but I'm taking my time.

I just played Soul nomad both normal and demon path, and the game is really fucking overhyped.

The game it's too fucking easy and the story is pretty bad

It's hyped because its better than the average nis game plot.

Just picked up Crystar, really damn early but I'm having a pretty good time. Still getting mechanics dolled out and the story is edgy as fuck.
As a minor note there's no 60FPS cap like a lot of lower budget JRPGs if you're a framerate whore like myself.

Attached: 20190831170601_1.jpg (2560x1440, 788K)

nah, it *might* be a little better than something like makai kingdom or some of their more modern games (I couldn't tell you since I didn't have a ps3 or 4), but it's in no way better than the first disgaea game or la pucelle ragnarok.

Still going through Wizards Symphony.
I haven't touched it in weeks though, I need to get back. I think I'm at the final dungeon.

I made the mistake of playing this game too close to the Three Houses release date cause I haven't touched it since maybe 1 or 2 days after release.

Attached: 2019080918251800-0F0ECF0A8B61867338B0AF2CD93192B3.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Source?