Why is this game so janky

why is this game so janky

Attached: control_stuck.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

LOL she's FUCKED BETWEEN THE TABLES

Oh come on that isn't even bad.
If you couldn't move it would be a problem but that just looks funny

HAHAHAHAHA... UGLY FUCKING CUNT!!! GET STUCK THERE FOREVER!!! IN THE TABLES!!! HAHAHAHA!!! THATS WHERE UGLY CUNTS BELONG HAHAHAHAHA

You complain now but it will be fondly remembered years later for that reason. Same reason why ragdoll physics will never go out of style.

The way the casters move as she runs is actually really cool.

can't squeeze through tight spaces

resetera larpers are so easy to spot.

That's glorious, I need to try that shit. Why are games so against jank like this, shit's what made Skate so great.

yeah seems like everything has physics.

it's quiet unique considering most AAA games tend to go for static objects with pretty visuals

Anyone here got a Pierce higher than level 1? I've completed the game now, just doing post-game stuff, Everything maxed out, all side quests done only randomly generated ones remaining and yet I cannot upgrade the Pierce beyond level 1, the option just isn't there.

go back to r/games bro

Cant help you there, but if you have completed the story and side missions already, can you tell me whats with the rubber duck? Is it part of some later mission? I went back to it as soon as I got the levitation, but nothing happened when I cathced it

i'm so lost in this game, how are ppl already finished with everything

Huh, someone is actually playing it, cool.

It's a side-quest from langston in the panopticon, he gives you two quests, each one is to round up a collection of missing altered items.

You can, this happens to me too and the table would just clip over her when you tryna squeeze

welp so much for realistic physics

Attached: scren.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

where to find janitor outfit?

Just got to finish all his side-quests then go back to his office.

Because its a medium budget game. Don't see almost any of them around anymore, so, yh, their jankiness is forgotten.

ah cool, thx user

It may look ridiculous but actually quite smooth for game physics

how do I unlock the trolley outfit?