The Outer Worlds

>The Outer Worlds looks like complete shi

youtube.com/watch?v=7SHNy0d7kOU

APOLOGIZE

Attached: tow-splash-100799083-large.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q1HUPZ9LKP
showcase.fandom.wikia.com/articles/outer-worlds-player-choice
store.steampowered.com/app/578650/The_Outer_Worlds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t.

>no romance
>beta male virgin protagonist
trash

Game unironically sounds good. Uneven visuals, though.

holy shit is obsidian outed as the fucking lamest dev company around. Do they really think that this looks fun/interesting to anyone except their fat supporting wives?

hi pleb

Unironically the game I'm most excited for right now.
Certainly looking forward to this way more than CyberTranny.
Just wish the woman designs (Parvatti aside) weren't so ugly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q1HUPZ9LKP

Why the fuck is it just Fallout + space.
Could they not make something original.

>Trailer is just a black screen with audio

Oh wow! Games really are art!

Bethesda on suicide watch

what you want to play some fucking beta male virgin cuck? lol obsidian protagonists are fucking trash beta male virgins

>Cybertranny
>Can't kill essential characters
>Can't fully join the corporations
>Open world trash

>The Chad Worlds
>Can kill anyone you want on sight
>Can join the corporations
>Hub world goodness

A-yup, I'm thinking Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky are back

>all the men have natural hair colors, while virtually all the females have dyed neon hair or highlights
There’d better be a damn good in-universe explanation for this. Fucking sick of western devs making female characters look like they’re part of the Lollipop Guild.

>no scripted bullshit npcs walking around just for the trailer like anthem, NMS, and bethesda games
It may have made the game look a bit empty but it's better than lying and getting post release controversy.

Attached: Cumbrain.jpg (298x245, 18K)

It was shaping up to be a good game but then a port for the Shitch got announced and ruined the game.

>obsidian in $currentYear
I'm sure it'll be balanced to perfection

Wow its a Reddit humor trailer

Attached: 1499568967822.jpg (400x400, 15K)

I'm playing it day 1 thanks to the based Chadpass.

>cybertranny
>fucking trash game focus on faggot and tranny shit
>outer worlds
>fucking trash game focus on typical worthless obsidian beta male virgin cuck protagonist
they're both fucking shit hahaha

Bet this retard thinks Arcanum is reddit humor too

It looks alright. Could do with a slightly more serious tone instead of going full Futurama but if the story still manages to hit some emotional notes it could be a potential cult classic. I'm probably gonna play it.

>guarantee not guaranteed

Attached: a7ae066b261cd5d.png (1260x1000, 15K)

how dare you speak that name in a thread about a shitty obsidian game.

The trailer doesn't necessarily represent what you'll see in the game.

There is nothing to apologize.
Hopefully this game kills Obsidian.

Attached: OuterWorlds.jpg (900x900, 1.13M)

Based

This game is Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky, retard. Same as Arcanum.

prepare your anus you incel

Attached: ohnonono.png (1010x628, 378K)

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Attached: ohshitimsorry.jpg (576x624, 49K)

>no open world shit
>no shitty mini games
>no cringeworthy romances
>no clunky cinematic 3rd person

WTF I'm excited for this game now

Attached: 1542803428213.png (466x492, 187K)

rofl, this schnozz

Attached: JZtnUSd.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

I see they're going for 'dozen of superfluous belts' Nomura look.

Lot of clutter in that maymay. It's almost like it compensated for lack of good examples by adding more images of random crap

I really am not a fan of style of the writing. It's just so fucking quippy, snarky and all other kinds of annoying. I know this is supposed to be comedic trailer to show hypocrisy of the corporations running the place, but it's just so devoit of any sublety.
It's fucking Borderlands level, and if this is indication of what to expect from game itself, I can't say I'm excited at all.

When I learned the same narrative team behind Tyranny would be leading the writing in this one, I already knew the writing was going to be complete shit

Game Pass on PC is so fucking shit, I'm downloading Metro Exodus right now and it's been downloading for 6 fucking hours at least and only just nearing 70%, absolute joke

LOL DUDE MAKING FUN OF ADVERTS
this shit got boring very fast, we get it, adverts bad, capitalism bad, "lol we're not responsible for ur death lolol"

>we get it, adverts bad, capitalism bad
You can side with the capitalists though.

Spermbrain incel

wtf when did they add attractive ladies to the game?

Attached: 1567281220680.jpg (240x256, 17K)

Yet another failure from the makers of the dullest rpg of all time. Each attempt Obsidian makes to create their own universe rather than simply deconstruct a setting made by others, has been more disastrous than the last. Aside from the outdated gameplay and lifeless cities, Pillars of Eternity's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of combat mechanics, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sawyer vetoed the idea of making anything at all innovative or original; he made sure the game would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable nostalgia pandering to ageing Baldur's Gate fans. Pillars of Eternity might be anti-casual(or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Divinity series in its refusal of spontaneity, fun and excitement.

>a-at least the writing was good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the narrative was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I engaged in dialogue with an NPC the game presented me with a Wiki-page style infodump instead of anything resembling actual human conversation.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sawyer's mind is so governed by obsession with pointless minutiae of the lore that he has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Pillars of Eternity by the same David Gaider. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kiddies are playing Obsidian games at 17 or 18, then when they get older they will go on to enjoy Dragon Age II." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Pillars of Eternity" you are, in fact, trained to shill for Bioware.

Attached: img-pierce-brosnan_165321196698-750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

It's also that when characters of a story are all fucking jokey and don't take the situation seriously, it's pretty hard to get invested in the thing seriously as a player. I guess this is fine if Obsidian is making a comedy game, but again, this kind of thing really doesn't appeal to me.
Not to say that I totally hate the jokey non-serious chartacters, it'd be fine if you had one or two that were like this, juxtaposing the othervise serious world, but when everybody is the same it loses its punch.

I was wondering when you'd show up.

Attached: 1565626321850.gif (557x605, 29K)

I can now close the thread.

coombrains out

Better than Sony movie games that's still for sure

>wtf when did they add attractive ladies to the game?

I suppose in the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king...

Attached: 8oJV37z.png (3200x1600, 3.53M)

all hype killed
this looks like some off-brand borderlands and borderlands is not good to begin with
also
>capitalism bad meme xdd

you can choose to support the corporations so right wingers will be satisfied by simulated boot licking

Stay mad. Bernie can't win.

Is that Wakka?

Is this open world like New Vegas or like Deus Ex/Bordelands?

>he votes against his own interests to be a contrarian
epic own my dude

why are women so incapable of creating anything of quality
why is our society forcing men out and women into these jobs

Attached: 1558446447922.jpg (680x440, 46K)

game tries to be funny but isnt - the game

Attached: 906.jpg (500x506, 86K)

Mad.

>t. uneducated whiner with no physical attractiveness

>all those stiff animations that looked like ripped straight out of fallout 3/nv
>all those characters ripped straight out of fallout 3/nv
what engine are they using? this shit looks x360 tier.

le uber epic ownage
kek
frogposting time

projecting much?

Mad.

now THIS is epic
got 'em
time to DAB on the libs

Unreal Engine 4

*BUUUUURP*
MORTY

Wait, you can't make your own character?

reminder that these people are resetera spies
reminder to keep dabbing on niggers and women

Attached: 1537751836790.jpg (750x727, 60K)

The only ones who should apologize are the Bethesda shills shitposting on every thread talking about this game.

>no lockpicking or hacking minigames
>no romanceable NPCs
>modern Yea Forums unironically considers this a bad thing

Attached: 1520854489429.jpg (471x499, 32K)

Is this the latest Fallout 4 DLC?

What do you mean by that? If you mean shit like your name and stats, then of course you can. If you mean your visual appearance, then as I understand it you can also do that, but you'll basically never see it.

>He didn't get enough spamming this in Anthem threads for a solid 8 weeks.
user you legitimately have a mental disorder.

>can only play as a pathetic beta male virgin protagonist
>(You) consider this a good thing

how come this youtube video has good quality unlike Cyberpunk?

what the fuck. i've seen games made by one dude in china that look way better.

B a s e d FPBP

Attached: all western female video game characters.jpg (500x471, 30K)

What is this? Fallout made by badass Randy ?

Bump. faGGotry threads are taking over this board and this is actually vidya.

based truthposter triggering redditors left and right

oh boy another open world fps sjw trash game

Like Deus Ex, fortunately.

This isn't open world trash, fortunately.

>shitskin,shitskin and more shitskins

vomit tier

a borderlands and nu vegas bastard child.

Attached: 1548274075628.jpg (620x349, 40K)

>having a heart attack because 2/14 people are darkskinned
triggered /pol/cucks should fuck off back to their safespace.

based

looks thoroughly mediocre my dudelettes, lmao

Unless the campaign is specifically about being a corporation backed merc, siding with the corporations fucks the campaign up for everyone who isn't you.

It's is like going into a prebuilt Pathfinder or DnD campaign as a CE character. You ruin it for everyone else and the campaign comes to a grinding halt because you killed an NPC, got caught, and now the rest of the party has to do rescue your ass from prison. Or just move on without your character while they hang for killing an innocent. Either way. No fun and "WHY CAN'T I BE EVUL!?" shitters don't seem to understand this.

see
only 2 white alike there

fuck off

>deadfire writer
wew. don't learn any lessons from that

The Outer Worlds lets you do it :^)

Those aren't the people of the vid you actual fucking retard. Literally the first white person in the vid is not even in that biased pic made for mentall ill /pol/cucks

gonna flop big time.
looks like garbage.

if its not on epic store im not buying.

>literally the first person you see in the video is shitskin

just stop embarrassing yourself tranny

>ignoring the white man in the thumbnail
>ignoring the majority of white men featured in the vid
fuck off and stop projecting your furry/faggotry on non-whites.

$10 says the Outer Worlds has one of three endings and one of em is if you side with the corporations. Also means the story narrative is going to be weak piss because they can't focus the world.

I find it hilarious when Witcher shits complain that 2077 won't let you side with the corps. Like you just got done sucking CDPRs cock with a three part game series where have next to ZERO choice in how your character reacts to situations.

I think the difference in this case is that Outer Worlds is a single-player game.

>Also means the story narrative is going to be weak piss because they can't focus the world.
>Because they can't focus the world
The fuck does this mean, retard?

Graphics looks like X360 tier lmao.

>majority of white man

where?
majority of people in the video are non whites
in every shot where there are none armoured people

you cant complain about "reddit humor" while continuing to post on Yea Forums past 2012

Why is the quality of the video so low?

This is the best footage this game has ever had. I'm actually kind of hopeful now.

Should be easy for you to self insert.

If you spend time accounting for every possible choice a player can make, your story suffers because you can't focus the narrative. It's the biggest issue with these "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!" style RPGs. You can get around that by spending a shit load of time and effort on every single path the player can take. But it is a massive pain in the ass for a videogame dev. The easy way around it is what Mass Effect 3 initially did. Have multiple planned endings. But even there you run into problems. You're still spread your resources across multiple possible story paths.

Example? In tabletop campaigns if you show up to a table with Chaotic Evil character the DM/GM will very very likely make you write up a new character. Because the story you're about to play has focused narrative around which the story revolves. And having a murder hobo player character causes the entire thing to fall apart. Very few GMs can roll with it and even if they do, the other players will get tired of having to cover the CE players ass every time he does evil shit.

>going to be stuck with the Switch version because of the EGS meme
The port wont be that bad right?
right?

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: obsidiots.png (755x638, 222K)

Seems ok to pirate after they fix the bugs.

This is blatantly untrue, though. Fallout 1 lets you do whatever you want and has a million times the story than The Witcher games, which don't give you any freedom.

Reactive plots and having the opportunity of you creating your own loose ends, as well as letting you meaningfully impact them one way or another, is the actual advantage games have over any other medium.

Attached: 1555427275286.jpg (642x730, 164K)

>wilhelm scream

Attached: a.jpg (344x410, 35K)

>game has reddit-comedy narrator
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1452263973773.png (828x1403, 302K)

Probably be okay for a portable version.

For TV? Ehhh.

Fallout 1 does not in fact have what you say it does. If you side with the bad guys the game immediately ends. The only way you get the full story start to finish with full gameplay time is if you deliver the chip and take care of the supermutant threat.

If you side with the bad guys, immediate game over. No intricate story lines or neat quests if you side with the Master. Just "lol bad guys win game over". So if anything you just proved my point.

The humour is pretty attrocious, and the gameplay looks worse than Bethesda games so far. No cringey romance shit seems to be the only upside.

>t. autistic, overweight manchild

I mean the gameplay looks on par with the new Cyberpunk... which looks like outright dogshit. BULLET SPOGNE BORDERLANDS STYLE ENEMIES AND SHIT GUNPLAY AWYEAH

Fuckign fallout 4 did it well atleast.

looks good to me
fuck you

Cope, now that Microsoft bought Obsidian they are free to work on whatever the fuck they want without worring about some incel negative opinions affecting their sales.

>wahh wahhh my RPG has shit gunplay!

Yeah no shit. It's an RPG first. FPS second.

I mean, the humor doesn't seem that much different than Old World Blues.
I can't tell whether to feel sad or angry that some autistic dude has ruined all discussion of obsidian games on Yea Forums.
Though I guess coming to Yea Forums for game discussion is kind of useless nowadays anyway.

unfortunately I sat through the entire thing.
>very little gameplay shown
>extremely poor facial animations that lack any movement other than lips
>poor character animations in general, very stiff, awkward, especially bodes ill for the combat.
>try-hard zaniness that reeks of cringe
>unity glossy texture phenomenon

It might not be a bad game, but it screams cheap shite.

Between this and CP2077 crashing and burning Bethesda is glad everyone is forgetting all about Fallout 76.

i want to add that they were 100% right to take timmy tencent's bribe. There's not going to be any reviews near the purchase button for this game for an entire year, no direct forums either. They would have been shitted on and ripped apart if they debuted on steam. Maybe the final product after one year will be worth a puchase if it's on sale so they really didn't do anyone a disservice. well, except retards that buy it from tencent.

Why does it look like an early PS3/Xbox 360 era game?

wait it does use unity?

Dropped just because of this

>people make bad games using unity so all games made with unity are bad

retard

i really don't know, but you see those same kind of over glossified maps and lighting in cheap unity games.

Unreal 4.

I don't think it has anything to do with one autistic dude in particular. Yea Forums hates any kind of attempt of humor in general. They'd definitely shit all over Arcanum if it came out today, for example.

90% of unity games runs shit

yea sure devs are guilty

As shit as Cyberpunk 2077 looks, it's not gonna crash and burn financially.

This, on the other hand, might.

WRPGs just have a special brand of autism that sticks onto them, I cant remember a WRPG that Yea Forums didnt start shitting on before release

>astral chain
>luigis mansion
>outer worlds
>death stranding
as a gamer I'm looking forward to the next months

the california classic

Attached: afknwhitemale.jpg (960x768, 137K)

Cup Head, Angry Birds 2, Ori, Broforce, Hollow Knight, Cities Skylines, Inside, Hitman Go, Isabelle Dance Studio, Dusk

There are plenty of decent games made with Unity, just because shitters use it to make gay asset flips doesn't make Unity games automatically bad.

You might as well argue that steam is a bad platform because it hosts lots of shitty games

It looks as fun as New Vegas.

And as buggy as New Vegas.

The only good rpg incoming is romance saga 3 remake and maybe saga scarlet grace

the rest is shit including this trash

This game looks like it has the potential to be good but I hate the setting and style so goddamn much. I hate this shitty fucking "futuristic" guns that look retarded and shoot retarded. Why couldn't they just make ARs and AKs and stuff? And i don't like the bright and wacky colours they are going for because it'll be impossible to take the game seriously.

Overrall, wasted potential and it will bomb on release because there has been no marketing.

Nah, there's one guy that shitposts specifically on newer obsidian games.
Happened in every Pillars 2/Tyranny thread on Yea Forums.
Not that those games don't deserve a good amount of shitposting, but there's clearly a single guy with some sort of brain problem that is against discussing Obsidian games on Yea Forums.

Based obsiodian went to shit when Avellone left it.

Dont really like the alien style they are going for.
Should have just made their own cyberpunk game.
Or even steampunk. That alien world setting is boring as fuck.

>They should've just done what everyone else is doing!!

cringe

>game comes out
>purchase one month of game pass for £4
>beat game
>cancel game pass

based tbqh

fpbp

I don't like that they basically admit that the companions will never really turn on you. They have different opinions on subjects, they have their perspectives, but at the end of the day they're just NPCs that do your bidding. I miss old era RPG companions.

It's launching on Microsoft's game pass day and date with Epic.
Unless you don't want to use that either.

Have you not seen gameplay/know how combat works? It's taking fallout nv, putting it in a new setting, and improving it a shit ton. They've done a lot of cool stuff with the game but of course Yea Forums wants to shit on it despite it being exactly what htey wanted (other than the setting)

>every character I allow myself to play as must be big strong man man who nuts in all the bitches because I will never get anywhere near that experience outside of gaming
there are more than enough games catered to the fantasies of virgins and children as it is. let them make the game they want to make

>Epic Games Exclusive

I cant believe i have to play a shooter on a fucking console. God i hate epic so much

Attached: 1275505009191.jpg (187x183, 12K)

>ctrl f
>(You)
>0 results found
Shit thread desu

here you go friend

Just play a stealth character.

I am not sure if I should buy all my computer parts at Microcenter and have more RGB on my build or go for EXACTLY what I want and get the less RGB but more expensive and also order online for the other parts?
I am not sure what to do because having the convenience of going to a store to return stuff is nice and it's cheaper but it's also a bunch of extra wires and i've never built an RGB system before. I think I got everything but i don't know.

Attached: zerelay.png (1193x894, 637K)

>2077
>crashing and burning

Where? I see like 90% glowing praise for the game, 9% games "journalists" upset that an RPG with some FPS traits doesn't play like Call of Duty, and 1% trannies angry that an in-game in-universe advert is a chick with a dick.

It's not a shooter you twat. It's an RPG.

>Anything with dialogue options is an RPG

I bet you think Cyberpunk is an RPG too

This doesn't look great, but it's much better than Steampunk.

>Game cant have good gameplay and be an RPG at the same time.

ZOOMER TECHNOLOGY

Tell me something. Do you, in your sea of retardation, think that New Vegas is a first person shooter? Because it's just as much a first person shooter as either Outer Worlds or 2077.

Get it on the Gamepass or Microsoft store, you dork. It's not Epic exclusive, it's just not on Steam.

>First person
Check
>Shooting
Check.

looks like fallout 4 with more wackiness
no thanks

Attached: vidya2.png (818x491, 14K)

>fallout 4
how, that doesn't even make sense obsidian never touched F4

Attached: 1508257193605.jpg (1375x720, 279K)

you alright there champ?

The engine seems incredibly janky. Seems fitting considering it's a not Fallout game

It's lame that they're saying in advance the corporation is evil. Shouldn't it be shades of grey? Shouldn't WE decide how good or bad the corporation is?

Its three corporations and all of them are evil which is true of real life. You're free to decide which shade of evil you prefer to side with

And thats a good thing because the GAMEPLAY in Fo4 is actually good an resembles a shooter.

>They confirmed in the PAX Panel that there's no "Yes Man" equivalent.
Oof

I thought it was 10 corporations all in one board.

This is obsidian we're talking about, it will be at most 3 major corporations with the rest being back ground lore or one offs

>red corporation
>blue corporation
>green corporation

Attached: prettycolors.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Shut the fuck up cumskull.

>wilhelm scream
Stopped right there.

Someone post the webm

please tell me you photoshopped this

Im gonna side with the communists and pirate their capitalistic product

Sawyer is a leftist but hes not an SJW. I trust him but Deadfire had some really SJW shit in it which makes me think hes fighting a losing battle. Politics in games is fine, New Vegas would have been shit without politics. But forcing political agendas and attempt to teach people how they should be thinking is where it stops just being politics in games.

lefties like to hide behind double meanings tho

Attached: Josh Sawyer.png (612x811, 61K)

I assumed that we would be dealing with The Board, which tries to speak for all 10 corporations, but obviously has its own biases. Where did you get the number 3 from?

why do people keep putting this shit into games
who the fuck wears a belt on their arm for no discernible reason

I thought Deadfire was excellent in its plot and factions, its take on colonialism was great. But this isn't Sawyer's project, it's Cain and Boyarsky's. While the game does have a group of a lot of the same writers, the supervision is different.

For all we know, the game could be way more SJW than Deadfire was.

Didn't he say he would yell about inclusivity during meetings?
He is the very definition of SJW.

I'm hoping Boyarsky wouldn't direct a game that is all humor with no good core to it. That core has always been one of his biggest assets in his RPGs.

>that """humor"""

Attached: 1552196974892.gif (240x228, 858K)

Apparently companions don't run out of ammo, so give them OP guns and have them wreck shit indefinitely

the art direction is so fucking shit

Attached: file.png (1214x682, 1.29M)

>Its not just outerworlds, lots of game marketing and main characters are becoming Marvel tier, passive agressive, snarky millenials

I was always told one day I would out grow video games. Turns out, they outgrew me.

Attached: 1289488068849.jpg (500x375, 65K)

>Obsidian was excited to show off the humour in the game, which is everpresent — but those with a low intelligence score can increase this with additional “dumb” dialogue options.

>“I wanted it to be these strange leaps of logic where concepts go over his head,” we were told by Dan McPhee, a narrative designer who pushed for the inclusion of dumb dialogue. “Because there’s a lot of humour to be found there. We took inspiration from Zapp Brannigan from Futurama, or Charlie from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, those types of characters who are always just thinking in a weird way.”
showcase.fandom.wikia.com/articles/outer-worlds-player-choice

Attached: 1566442367537.png (1142x1800, 2.74M)

store.steampowered.com/app/578650/The_Outer_Worlds/

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 422K)

Back then:
>I wonder what kinda cool stuff will be in this game!
>I wonder how long it is!

Now:
>I wonder how much monetization will be in
>I wonder if they will sell out and go epic exclusive close to launch.
>I wonder if it will have 'games as a service' nonsense to try and keep me playing every single day
>I wonder how much politics are going to be shoved into them.

These are dark times.

Attached: 1550728142996.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Yikes, this is hamfisted.

>fucking marvel humor everywhere
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: SILENCE.jpg (316x254, 15K)

It comes out one year later on Steam

Looks neat

Attached: VzWTrmh.jpg (1368x772, 151K)

I swear, NV is the most circlejerked game on this site.

for good reason its a 10/10 master piece

TURN DOWN THE SATURATION, HOLY SHIT

Attached: sat.jpg (1269x673, 382K)

>There’d better be a damn good in-universe explanation for this

SJW virtue signaling ramped up by 10x. Corporate policy requires forceful female empowerment of female employees.

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS FUCKING DEPLORABLE

Attached: sat.jpg (1271x675, 297K)

>I hate color

t. jew

Why the fuck is this game so ugly?

>being such a beta male virgin that he needs to self insert romance to fill the void

Attached: 1566314636970.jpg (624x474, 24K)

>I like sugar
>so therefore I'll eat straight out of the jar

>Food analogy.

I see why Borderlands uses a shit ton of cell shading and what not. Fallout 4 tier graphics and animation.

can someone tell me what is the point of making ugly female characters for a gigantic male audience
how will that sell the game

Attached: 13465t5613451234.jpg (640x360, 71K)

You aren't the audience. You are a sheep and will buy whatever the reviewers tell you to. The audience is the jurnos who keep the scores high if you play ball with their politics. And the publishers/investors who want to see big numbers. You literally do not matter at all in this equation.

>no Big Iron

dropped

damn corruption is so ugly

>2020 release date
just pirate it at that point drm drone

Bruh.....

Attached: Wakka_doesn%27t_trust_Rikku.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>He wasn't joking about them all having dyed hair......

Attached: 1567110257601.png (807x631, 464K)

>Wakka in Al Bhed clothes.

Attached: 1474140503344.png (1920x1200, 2.9M)

>Cinematics look average
>Gameplay segments look like absolute shit
I'll still play it and probably have a lot of fun with it but it's not a graphically impressive game.

>Because they can't focus the world
>The fuck does this mean, retard?
He doesn't know

Attached: DioBPflww.png (373x590, 631K)

>can't understand basic English
>calls others retard

>they all look like faggy men instead of normal women
holy shit this might not be even worth pirating

MORTY YOU GOTTA SAVE THE PLANET

>476198127
Good God, those interiors textures have made me physically ill

I'm sure It'll be perfectly mediocre like Fallout NV and I'll play it for 80 hours

WHY ISN'T EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER A 10/10 SUPER MODEL

Attached: ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (1804x1200, 137K)

based

Self insertion doesn't exist, it's a buzz word.
Nobody every played Ocarina of Time and thought : "Wow, my music summons poneys lmao what is happening in my life ?"

Cities Skylines runs like utter fucking garbage though.

All I see is wannabe fallout 4

Why are people hyped for this game? Did they forget Obsidian's pretty fucking awful track record outside of New Vegas? Did anyone forget that their last three attempts to make original IPs(Alpha Protocol, Pillars of Eternity, and Tyranny) were some of the most bland, basic, and generic games ever?

>I suppose in the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king...

Attached: 1556163369096.gif (250x270, 804K)

until we have full immersion via marrying and starting a family with your romance option it will always be a lackluster addition to any rpg.

>Why are people hyped for this game?
Are they? Other than the shills posting threads much less often than they used to?

Why are all women in this game fucking ugly?

That's the reason it looks so ugly. This overrated engine needs to fuck off and die already.

this is the best I seen it look and it still looks like shit

they are projecting

>outside new vegas

Bro, New Vegas is extremely overrated. They literally already had a game made for them, they just needed to populate it.

I said Obsidian has an awful track record outside of NV, not that NV was some amazing gem of a game

>New Vegas is extremely overrated

Attached: no bro.jpg (1280x872, 68K)

who's ready for gamebreaking bug kino

Man, Pillars of Eternity had so much potential until they turned the world into fantasy California.
>WOW YOU CAN'T BE RACIST AGAINST FISH PEOPLE THAT'S BIGOTRY

Pillars problem was that instead of making a spiritual sequel to Baldur's Gate, they just made a shitty D&D clone.

There is nothing in Pillars that is even remotely unique or standout. You could just change some names around and it would fit fine in Forgotten Realms or something.

oh boy you won an award

Attached: MVG.png (658x768, 185K)

That was PoE1's problem. PoE1 was very generic, but it was still a good game. PoE2 is Obsidian's worst written game by a large margin, it's Dragon Age 2/ Mass Effect 3 tier writing. It's carried entirely by Sawyer's passion for gameplay mechanics.

Switch version when?

I don't get why Yea Forums spergs over this so much, Cyberpunk's factions seem to work pretty similar to FNV where you can build a reputation with them but you don't ever truly "join" a faction.

It's not just obsidian games, all popular games on Yea Forums have a handful of dedicated autists that shitpost the game relentlessly. Just look at Cyberpunk and MHW threads, they just spam the same shitty pastas just to ruin the fun for everyone else.

This is Obsidian's last chance to prove that they're capable of making a masterpiece on par with Fallout, Planescape: Torment, Arcanum, and VTMB.

KOTOR 2, NWN2, and New Vegas all utilized another studio's engine and framework. South Park was written by Matt and Trey so Obsidian's biggest selling point was completely absent. Dungeon Siege 3 was a complete dumpster fire. As far as their original properties go, Alpha Protocol was a poor man's Mass Effect, while Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny failed to live up to the Infinity Engine games.

If this game can't capture the cult classic magic of Black Isle and Troika, this studio will forever be remembered as "second best."

Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky. Google them.

The fuck? But you absolutely could be racist against the fish people. Both the Huana and the Rauatai. In fact, that's exactly what I did. And you could be racist against the nigger kikes too. The FUCK are you talking about, retard?
Or are you bitching that there were people that got pissed at you for doing that? Is /pol/tardery so far up your ass that you now beg for RPGs with no consequences?

>Alpha Protocol was a poor man's Mass Effect
LMFAO

mass effect 1

You're a poor man's Carrot Top, you utter clown.

Didn't this guy play a major role in their most successful games? Why doesn't he get talked about?

Attached: jason anderson.jpg (208x275, 11K)

because arcanum is better and success is a brainlet's metric

Well I meant successful as in highly rated, but he's credited as the project lead and the lead programmer on Arcanum, along with Cain and Boyarsky. His name actually appears before theirs.

>deadfire
I'm still mad.

man that was fucking embarrassing, Obsidian really is dead RIP

>still with the shitty animations even with the Epic+Microsoft money

You can take a dev out of gamebryo, but you can't take gamebryo out of the devs it seems

>people who haven't put out a good game in decades

that went to 11 real quick, not even the guy you were replying to, ME1 is just better than alpha protocol

>Import more Mexicans, lose more rights, and pay more taxes
>Own interests

Attached: 1366848257816.jpg (285x249, 10K)

I'm pretty excited for the shrink ray. Wish there were hotter women in the game to shrink down though.

>looks like

>Import more israelis, lose more rights, and pay more taxes
>Own interests

Attached: 1559739231383.png (532x582, 433K)

Who said I supported the right? Don't make this a false dichotomy, user. They're all owned by the same corporations.

oh well in that case, I agree with you. carry on user

Just cut off all immigration, ban dual citizens from holding public office, and make the tax code as simple as "Private citizens pay X, and businesses pay Y percentage." And just be fucking done with it.

>Windows 10

OWB had a ton of people complaining about the humor when it came out.

Corporate interests would never, ever, ever let that slide. We're too far gone, and the only way forward is hoping we enter a technological golden age free of want and not an age where the uber-wealthy technocrats just fuck off to their elysium space station and let us fight over scraps

Is that a Fallout 4 mod?

wow not fallout at all

It’s fallout in space what did you expect?

Attached: E34C4D09-742F-4254-89B5-1A49AED54033.jpg (678x880, 98K)

Will this game's title bring more attention to the true GOTY of 2019?

Attached: outer wilds.jpg (640x949, 175K)

This looks like the only thing you can do is hug people, with graphics the same quality as Fallout 3... in nearly 2020.

How about no?