youtube.com/watch?v=a_FiuHOiJiY
imdb.com/title/tt0067992/movieconnections
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blue lime

Two nukes weren't enough.

do they feel like jello

>Slime
it's the simplest fucking wordplay out there, user

It's not wordplay if there's no actual play involved.

PLEASE DON'T EAT THE SLIMES! CONSUMPTION OF CUTE THINGS IS FORBIDDEN!

They feel like bags of sand actually

>CONSUMPTION OF CUTE THINGS IS FORBIDDEN!
Explain bento.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x600, 268K)

*Cute alive things with the ability to process cognitive thought *

What's to explain

I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

This is a cute thing made expressly to be eaten.
Forbidding it would be to forbid a schooldhild of his lunch.

I wonder how metal slime taste like

a metal lime

Like coins

Slimes come across as primordial ooze.
Don't eat that.

funfact:
everything can be eaten at least once.

The eyeball is an extremely complicated organ that evolved over hojillions of years, it is the polar opposite of primordial.

how come japs have time to do this shit but don't have time to have sex

They aren't real eyeballs. It's goo colored to look like eyes.

That was made by a lonely unemployed housewaifu whose salaryman husband is out working himself to death

I mean, every living thing in Dragon Quest is edible. Nintendo having a slow news day?

Most cute bentos are made by housewives who get up at 4am and spend all morning on them.

Everything here is edible; even I'm edible. But that, dear children, is cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Like something with lime flavoring or like straight up limes?
Cause how you cook and eat them changes pretty drastically depending on the answer.

That pasta is older than most of the posters on Yea Forums. Thank you.

based wonkers

blessed post

fuck that's sad
at least they're not fulfilling their empty life selling herbalife and crying about vaccines

I always thought they tasted like blue.

japs don't have kids because you shouldn't have kids unless you have a good job and having a good job in japan = 12+ hour days and mandatory "fun" parties that you must attend with your bosses and drink or lose your job. they are literally being cucked by their jobs and encouraging only people without high IQs or skills to procreate, very based and americanpilled

Well, if they're gullible enough to be the anti-vaxx sort then they usually end up joining a cult.

Attached: Shoko Asahara.jpg (900x602, 51K)

>pasta
I think you meant udon

Like pic related.

Attached: metal slime balls.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Japan's birth rates are actually not a whole lot different than most other third world countries when you filter out the minorities who pick up the slack (which they don't have)

Er, *first world
Whoops

Yakisoba is better

By all definitions, it's word play. Just admit you made a mistake, you autist.

The clothes they were wearing weren't edible wonka is such a fraud

>slimes
>ass limes
WTF

Attached: 1566323298556.png (736x736, 509K)

>You can't eat clothes, silly user.
Of course you can't like that, you gotta boil it... until the threads get soft. Oh geez look at the time.

>unironically quoting the 2005 movie
You're going to hell

like salty coins and milk

what are these things from? Puzzles and dragons or some gacha shit?

The world may never know

Attached: 1393878167699.gif (550x400, 25K)

Japs have tons of sex you retard
They just dont have kids because they are too expcensive

Pokémon

>japs have tons of sex
source: your ass

you ever have those dreams where you're eating coins or keys for some reason?
probably like that

>not liking the better version
Must suck having such shitty tastes that you prefer an "eccentric" normalfag Willie over one that is actually fucked-in-the-head eccentric.

Salty coins and lime.

Even Depp admitted his Wonka is shit in comparison. The original is a classic. You favor the newer one by sheer proximity because you're a stupid zoomer

Attached: 31.png (1685x2500, 875K)

GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1554447312042.gif (400x300, 3M)

>Japs have tons of sex you retard

You fucking weebs are so retarded. You're probably the same retards who think it's legal to fuck 12-year-olds in Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_Japan#Decreasing_sexual_activity

Attached: DkVnCTbXsAU0vB_.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Take away the original's chocolate factory and you are literally left with a plain normal guy. There wasn't anything eccentric about the original. All he did was show off his unusual toys and that's it.

>stupid zoomer
32 years old is a zoomer now? Fuck, at this rate everyone is a zoomer.

>32 years old is a zoomer now?
You're certainly acting like one. As for your argument, I don't even know where to begin. It's like you haven't even watched it

lmao

>tfw no slime gf to snack on

Attached: DQHRS_-_Bo.png (287x223, 70K)

zoomer is just another "thing I don't like" word

I want a Dungeon Meshi game.

>ywn go down on a she-slime to taste her lime pussy

>having daddy issues is the only way you can truly be eccentric
>Wilder's Wonka having some business sense and wisdom means that he wasn't an absolute kook in every other way imaginable

Attached: 1513695846561.jpg (500x508, 17K)

>You're certainly acting like one.
>By actually explaining why your opinion is what it is.
user... do you know what a zoomer is?

>As for your argument, I don't even know where to begin. It's like you haven't even watched it
That is more like a zoomer argument. Calling names, not making an argument, then finally making a claim of the other person not having ever watched the thing that is being discussed. 3 strikes all in a single post... Don't worry though, once you realize how much of a mistake you just made, I'll let you actually try to make an argument in favor of the movie.

I always imagined them tasting like blueberry jell

CUTE!!

Jello*

"Wilder's Wonka isn't eccentric, Depp's is" isn't an argument because you haven't supported your claim with evidence. I'm not going to make your argument for you, and I'm not going to dispute evidence that you haven't presented. As it stands, it's a baseless assertion.

Stop being such a zoomer, user.

>he wasn't an absolute kook in every other way imaginable
How about showcasing this with examples from the movie? To me, he always came off as a completely level headed and normal businessman that just happened to run an absolutely unusual business. This should be true of anyone running an unusual business though.

Bananas surprisingly

I hate those. Lets put and edible choking hazard on a cake! Great idea.

>normal level headed business man
>boat scene
Yeah, you haven't watched the movie.

Im literally Japanese
Sex is everywhere here and everyone is having sex
Also I laugh at your stupid link
As if JP people would ever confess they have sex with prostitutes

That scene used to spook me when I was a child, it's like he's having a Vietnam moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY

Go fuck your wife and get her pregnant.

Mombot go post somewhere bitch.

delete this
this is against the geneva convention

>Im literally Japanese

Just because your bloodline is Japanese doesn't mean you're a know-all of Japanese culture. You probably don't even live there.

By contrast, Depp's Wonka didn't strike me as eccentric at all, he just seemed painfully out of touch as you'd expect from someone who had been reclusive for a few decades.

And Wonka's eccentricity isn't hardly the point anyway, it just wasn't a good movie. It had a few laughs but that was it. I wouldn't have even recognized your quote if someone else in the thread hadn't pointed it out, whereas the original's entire script is basically pure quoting material that only zoomers wouldn't recognize

You are the last bastion of hope in this failing board. You're doing moot's work user.

>Sex is everywhere here and everyone is having sex
Why did i laugh at this line.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_FiuHOiJiY
Starting at 2:14 is a good example. The way he enjoys the puppet show burning down, his clothing, and the way he speaks are all things that would be described as eccentric.

>Stop being such a zoomer
Okay you are just going to be one of those types. I gave an example so I'll just move on now.

As another user pointed out, "it's like he's having a Vietnam moment". Both Wonka's come off as having a mental breakdown. This isn't the definition of eccentric though...

>Yeah, you haven't watched the movie
Why the fuck can't you retards actually try discussing something without throwing in these idiotic accusations that have no impact on the conversation?

>Wonka's eccentricity isn't hardly the point anyway
>Isn't hardly the point

So... It WAS the point?

Sounds Sublime

What the fuck kind of dreams are you having

The ones where you eat coins or keys after you've collected whatever it is you need. They usually replace your teeth. I thought it was fairly common.

>uses zoomers again even though it doesn't apply
>argues that rather than having something to judge the movie on, his opinion of the movie is much more important
I thought the movie was great. See how that is meaningless and doesn't progress this discussion any? Okay, back to using your dumbass words again I guess.

>Okay you are just going to be one of those types. I gave an example so I'll just move on now.
Yeah, you gave an example just now after I called you out on it. The zoomer stands.

As for your example, it just seems like they were trying too hard to make him seem unusual, where it's not even clear it was his intention for the puppet show to burn down. It's very easy to write off both scenes as "oh it's not eccentric because reasons" so let's just chalk this up as different strokes. And eccentric is defined as anything outside of the norm, so please stop having your holier than thou moment with your childhood zoomer favorite.

>So... It WAS the point?
Oh, so we're going to have a semantics debate now? Totally didn't see it going there with someone arguing over the definition of the word "eccentric". Jesus, user.

>The zoomer stands
(You)

(You)

You are never gonna' find out, my man.

You're in for a good time

I'd argumentum ad populum but you'd probably call me on it. Suffice it to say that I never claimed my opinion was better than anyone else's, simply that the 2005 movie is shit which is my opinion and that of many others, and I've never actually seen anyone quote it before which is a laughable attempt at making a forgettable movie relevant.

Ive had some weird dreams but nothing like that

>copying my (You)
How far into the worthless post did you get before you stopped reading too?

IVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Attached: EDUIXXoUUAEFcE8.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

nice larp

>pretending like he's not there
Are you sure you're not a zoomer?

Holy autism

The second paragraph. Never reading another paragraph posted on Yea Forums again after that trash.

(You)

>I've never actually seen anyone quote it before which is a laughable attempt at making a forgettable movie relevant
Took less than 2 minutes for an user to reply to my original post. Wanting something to be forgettable doesn't make it so.

>I never claimed my opinion was better
You claiming this in a roundabout way with just about every sentence you speak. The fact that you don't discuss actual parts of the movie, and why they may be better, is the same as pushing your opinion as being the most important thing that you can post.

I think the quotability speaks for itself. The original is constantly referenced (usually by quoting and sometimes by parody) in other media, whereas I don't think the 2005 movie has ever once been mentioned anywhere besides movie reviews. Furthermore there's no evidence that isn't you samefagging yourself.

Even if it's fallacious, popular opinion does speak volumes. The 2005 movie, even if I can't speak objectively about it, was not nearly as well received as the original.

EXAMPLES MOTHERFUCKER

I've been reading your posts and all you do is claiming that people quote it but you haven't posted any quotes.

Are you asking me to list references to the 1971 Willy Wonka?

Do you think he just fell into that role? He CREATED that unusual business. He flew to another planet in a glass spaceship to hire aliens to mix chocolate in a river and produce car-sized chocolate bars for the purpose of shrinking them down to a single serving size. He spoke in riddles and entrusted the future of his company to a kid. He had moments of lucidity but I don't see how you could see him as anything other than eccentric.

Do they like being eaten? Does it hurt them? Can Slimes feel pain?

Are you just baiting for (You)s? filthy attention whore.

Nickel-flavored jello

There's so much fictional food I want to try.

Attached: INV_073_012.jpg (1280x1958, 597K)

Yes, that's his background, but Wonka himself comes off as a sane and normal person.

Name an inedible video game character

What are Goats?

I love the concept of this manga so much
I wanna make a game with a friendly monster bro that teaches you how to cook all the monsters you slay for health items

That is a very eccentric opinion and you're entitled to it as the zoomer you are

>with the ability to process cognitive thought
You don't know if slimes can think.

Magma Cubes from Minecraft

HOW

Attached: 1429999194971.png (300x300, 83K)

They can usually communicate and rationally think, many DQ games have slime NPCs and/or party members

Turns out someone already did the work for me:
imdb.com/title/tt0067992/movieconnections

Scroll down to "referenced in"
Warning: it's long, you may not have the attention span to read it if you're the zoomer that I suspect you are

lol this autist keeps namecalling everyone

>popular opinion does speak volumes
If that was the case then nothing truly interesting would exist. Look at musicals as a good example. They are not inherently popular. So should all musicals try their best to be reduced down to a normal movie for everyone else to be able to enjoy, or should musicals be the way they are for those that specifically enjoy them? Before you throw a tantrum, I had a very good reason to bring up musicals too. The newer version of the movie took on a heavier approach as a musical. That in turn would guarantee that it would drop in popularity regardless of quality. So why do you then think popularity matters?

>The original is constantly referenced in other media
I'm genuinely curious as to some examples of this.

Would you eat a final fantasy flan?

Attached: FFXIII_enemy_Dire_Flan.png (448x340, 86K)

Is it actually flan or does it just look like flan? What does flan even taste like, I've never had it.

I would bully slimes by scooping off those little spikes on top and eating them. Then everyone would laugh at their bald, disgusting heads.

What the fuck, are they eating!?

Because he acts like one, I don't understand what's the problem here, I watched the movie as a kid and really liked it, I was actually surprised to see Depp portray wonka as a wacky person.

Zoomer

all of the slime monsters drop some of their goop you can craft into food/items so maybe, flan is like custard and has a caramel syrup on top

Attached: Sorbet.png (293x266, 97K)

This user gets it...

You are talking about the background story which is equally fucked up in both movies user. Compare the actual characters and their differences, not their similarities.

>I'm genuinely curious as to some examples of this.
2 posts up
You've really never seen it referenced anywhere? dude are you SERIOUSLY a zoomer, I'm being dead serious, I do not think you are 32

Stop samefagging yourself, zoomer

for me, its black pudding

Attached: Black_Pudding.jpg (512x382, 34K)

>that zoomer getting extremely butthurt being called out as a tasteless zoomer
We all have childhood favorites, it's ok to like mediocre things when you're a kid because you don't know better. But do yourself a favor and go see the original, it's way better

Shit taste, figgy pud best pud

Attached: FiggyPudding.png (300x300, 191K)

Well, in my 12 years of browsing Yea Forums, I think this will be my first time looking into filtering a word. Its quite sad because I've gotten this far without feeling the need to filter "autist". Thanks reddit for bringing us the shittiest word to have existed so far...

I'm not sure if you're being ironic in mentioning musicals because the original is a musical and the new movie was specifically made to be non-musical because they're not "popular"

>CONSUMPTION OF CUTE THINGS IS FORBIDDEN!

Attached: autistic elephant.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

Holy shit, I really am here forever.

Soul
Souless

Looks like a fusion of a Cow and a Deer.

t. autist

Attached: Salt elemental.jpg (849x747, 328K)

t. zoomer

stop bitching faggot

user what the fuck

Attached: 1533144362534.jpg (189x189, 14K)

>he has never had a dream where he swallows shattered glass

>Japs have tons of sex
as if they have time to
an average jap out of school is either going to be working all day or studying all day or both

Videos like this make me wonder why something so heavy has such stickly limbs.
It looks like it would easily break a bone.

Flan is basically like custard or creme brulee, but more solid, not as sweet, and tastes a bit more eggy. If you've got a Mexican restaurant nearby, they'll usually have flan as a dessert. I really like it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oxt9macIPk1twepmi_250.jpg (250x250, 18K)

You should try cremitas.

Never heard of it, but I'll keep an eye out. I don't eat Mexican food very often.

Ghibli bacon anyone?

I think it is a hybrid between a cow or deer and something else.
The sticky limbs and hyper behavior kinda give it away as that

i like this version, its like the shit version but more-ish, always reminds me of ff12

Attached: flan.jpg (1300x866, 89K)

smaller ungulates needed to have less totallymass to escape predators easier.
their legs only look thin because the lower portion of them are basically dense bones covered in skin. all of the power is in the upper portion
larger ungulates that have less need for running like hippos, rhinos, and elephants have much thicker legs to help support their weight better

Space lobsters.

Attached: INV_073_011.jpg (1280x1968, 678K)

whoops

Is this the one made with semen

I loathe the fact that everytime I see flan now I'm forced to think "semen"

I think semen when looking at just about anything

quicklime

Lol. Cl_lCK

I think about things when looking at semen