Silent Hill

Actual remake when?

Attached: 220px-Silent_Hill_video_game_cover.png (220x220, 80K)

Hopefully never.

fpbp.

Konami couldn't even make proper remaster of SH2 and 3, remake would be probably even bigger joke
Team Silent is no more, SH is dead, only memories in our heart remained.

Attached: 3986618476_60baff8b21.jpg (500x424, 49K)

This.

Is for the best user, I like the game a lot but even a fan remake would risk ruining it.

Why?, Silent Hill doesn't need reamakes, what Silent Hill needs is to have the first four games ported to newer system (and done in a profesional way) not like the shitstorm that was the HD Collection.

>Why?,
5th gen 3D game.

Why are zoomers so obsessed with remakes? Theyre constantly saying every game from the 5th/6th gen should be remade. The game already looks fucking great as it is. What would really be great is a new game or spiritual successor.

Shattered Memories is the closest we're gonna get

>thinking 5th gen 3d console games look like shit is a zoomer opinion
No need to try so hard to fit in, dude.

Not OP, but I will sell my kidney to get a good remake.

fuck you

just for shiny graphics? because that's the only thing that could be made better, faggot

Attached: 1563740275778.png (800x578, 871K)

Being a 5th Gen 3D game is part of the charm of Silent Hill 1, like I said, it would be better to just port the thing to newer systems, a remakes are double edge swords, they work well for gameplay based games, but work bad for atmosphere based games, like Silent Hill.

>Why are zoomers so obsessed with remakes?
they don't think about porting to virtual reality instead

They look fine. Silent Hill looks great for the time period with the lighting. And you can actually use emulation to fix the biggest issue (texture warping).
The point is, what would be a better use of dev's time & money for the consumers - a remake of a game we've already played, or a brand-new experience?

Silent Hill 2 is a million times better and one of the best games of all time because it's on 6th gen. Remakes having a bad raff doesn't mean it's impossible to make a good remake.

Resident Evil Remake is proof that a 5th gen game can be made better.

>They look fine.
No. No they don't. They also play like shit due to outdated controls and also RUN like shit most of the time.
>a remake of a game we've already played, or a brand-new experience?
You mean REmake and RE0? Gee I wonder which one is more liked by fans.

Why are you so interested in the game if you dont even like it faggot

Who are you replying to? Sure as shit it's not my post.

>good graphics is bad
what a queer.
SH1 is miles better for me.

>Silent Hill 2 is a million times better and one of the best games of all time because it's on 6th gen.
I don't think so. I really like both 1 and 2, but 1 is my favorite partially because I feel like the style of graphics for it helped add to the atmosphere of the otherworld.

The only thing the graphics "add" was the limitations of the time making the devs add a shitton of fog which helped the atmosphere, and it's not like you have to remove the fog in a remake.

I love Silent Hill 2, don't get me wrong, it's my favorite Silent Hill but man, from the 4th generation onward it doesn't matter in what generation the game is released, Silent Hill 2 is not great because is on the 6th generation, is great because it's Silent Hill 2. Does SH2 place as a 6th generation game benefit the game itself, yeah, but it doesn't makes the game, it's just part of it.
>Remakes having a bad raff doesn't mean it's impossible to make a good remake.
This is true, a remake can be good, but user, do you think Konami is competent enought to create a good remake?.

Like I said, in the case of the first 4 Silent Hill games, what we need is decent ports.

>game benefit the game itself,
That was my point though.

sh1's final boss battle is so bad.

It's not just that, but the textures of everything too. The way the walls and floors looked in the otherworld partially because of the pixellation just make them seem more vivid to me. The nurse's faces being kind of obfuscated too. Of course you can still accomplish this with better graphics, but I still feel like something would be lost by "updating" SH1.

People that ask for remakes (any remake, game, movie, song, anything) should be gassed.

I literally said is the only thing they could make better
but a generic zoomer over the shoulder gameplay is what you are going to get with that, stupid faggot

Attached: 1542414587807.jpg (419x419, 25K)

Silent Hill 1 aesthetics are masterpiece.

Attached: DU4-i0NUMAAy7fT.jpg (980x737, 129K)

>but a generic zoomer over the shoulder gameplay is what you are going to get with that, stupid faggot
Maybe according to autistic tranny like you.

this is the peak of Yea Forums