So even well know popular forum site are shitting on the last video

so even well know popular forum site are shitting on the last video

what the fuck went wrong ?

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077.jpg (590x350, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6HoUwXElGE
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
imgur.com/a/LydsDI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing
Game looks fun.

>well know popular forum site are
Are you having a stroke?

Tell me what the fuck this is RIGHT NOW.

Attached: nerve.png (520x123, 66K)

People had five years to imagine their own version of the game. Now it doesn't look exactly like that, so it's shit

>50 minute demo
>Turned into 15 minute clipshow
>Linear as fuck
>Not even real Cyberpunk, it's just Saints Row 2 with some mods
>FemV became uglier

Overhyped: 2077

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-04-at-12.05.51-AM-e1562213241677.png (1200x673, 1.38M)

look at those crisp clear textures.
truly next gen graphics and god given gameplay
based cdpr

Attached: atmoshpehre2.png (1223x629, 1.02M)

All games are overhyped you retarded nigger.

nothing; people setting their expectations way to fucking high

I am annoyed about the way you need to specialize otherwise you might lose up on reading lore, e.g. if you were not a hacker or engineer you missed lots of valuable info from consoles, players who decided to go brute or firearm spec.

don't you ever get bored of doing this

cont. 'oh you decided to be a hacker / educated person?' you won't get to use that end game BFG, only meatheads can use.

Bros, I dropped out of college and quit my job waiting for this game. This game was supposed to be REVOLUTIONARY

Attached: 1554245443239.jpg (463x462, 113K)

What forum site? I only see Yea Forums screeching about it. I hope you didn't mean here user.

This, I don't get how anyone over the age of 20 is retarded enough to ever get hyped or believe developers.

just like in real life

>cdpr
>revolutionary
lol fucking idiot believeing polish nigros wouldn't start sucking jewish dick and completely sellout and become shit

also you should have known it would be shit, because witcher 2,3 are big pile of shit

Shit marketing
People tought they would see the game footage shown at E3
Then they announce it will be only 15 min
Gameplay trailer is overcuted with no sequence more than 10 second long

>All games are overhyped

Lol is this the retarded logic of a CDPR shill?

Looked to me like speccing into multiple things was entirely possible. At level 18 the guy had 30 attribute points. I if you focused on hacking, engineering, and one weapon type stat you'll probably be set.

Attached: WORKS CITED - MLA Format.png (642x266, 23K)

>It's a shitty GTAV clone

Game looks graphically atrocious and the gunplay looks like a joke.

>if you have pedestrians, cars, guns, and crime you're GTA
people said this about Jak 2 and it sounded just as stupid then

This game only made me hope for a new Deus Ex.
Even the last one looked better than Cyberpunk

You literally played the video on a potato and took picture with your phone

nah gta at least has some traffic and people on streets. this shit is empty and all buildings look gray.

you're a retard if you think he was being serious, jesus

go to video and stop at 12:25 and see for yourself mate. this is screenshot of steam vid not yt 100x compressed one. also many cases in video

link to latest video?

Let me screencap this in 240p to prove my point. This game is going to sell like hotcakes and Yea Forums will be btfo AGAIN.

Nothing, what the fuck are you gonna roll Yea Forums?

Gonna be a Corporate Solo for me

youtube.com/watch?v=q6HoUwXElGE

MD looked amazing, but maybe that's the tradeoff. More detailed world, but less game overall. There's like 10 hours worth of content. At least with cyberpunk you know there will be at least 100+ hours of content, even if the world isn't as mind blowing as Deus Ex

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

it's a fucking faggot game no straight male content lmao

>districts where no one drives because they're literally war zones
>dude wtf why is there no pedestrians or traffic here
>completely ignores the insane number of people and cars in the 40 minute demo
you serious?

Cyberpunk involves a lot more than just Tokyo at night time where everyone is a robot you know, plus there's different districts so if you want that it will be likely be in the Corporate areas of the map. The voodoo gangs are proper cyberpunk, as in cyber+punk, or in other words a juxtaposition of future technology with 70's-90's punk/gangster aesthetic.You know, where the genre emerged, the 70's and 80's, not with Blade Runner 2049 or anime from the 90's when Cyberpunk was already established for decades prior. The themes of misuse and abuse of technology, where technology itself is just as much as enemy as the people using it, the heavy prevalence of anti-establishment groups and struggle between different classes of people as well as a literal crime-ridden underground beneath a high tech city, the heavy prevalence of hacking and drugs, use of drones and human slaves controlled by tech and virtual reality... you can see all this and more just from that one trailer.
You are not allowed to reply to this post unless you have read at least 10 sci-fi novel written before the year 1985

Attached: 1558682111540.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

Imagine she looking at your eyes while she blows you.

Wow so like every good rpg ever made?

wtf is this true?

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
read it yourself man hahahaha

it doesn't look like blade runner, which is the most loved visual representation of cyberpunk, and instead it looks like gta

no shit. so many retarded tranny licking normalfags are gona buy it day 1.

its not even day 1 pirate for me, hard pass

The last video was really weak.
>Was supposed to be a gameplay preview that showcased freedom of choice of how you built your character
>Featured separated clips that probably were spread over the course of a 10-20 minute (depending on loud versus quiet) mission
>Specifically because muh spoilers (even though they warned at the start, which is ample notice)
>Just felt like trash to watch cause you didn't get any sense for how the characters actually played
Nerve is a stat you can put points into. They put 9 points into Nerve and thus can equip up to 9 points worth of Nerve perks. 1 point for each mod's base (one with a 0 is a baseline effect), and 1 additional point to upgrade said perks.

lel i was talking about 40 minute demo. streets are empty with traffic and people. except on one place there are some people on streets thats it

>You are not allowed to reply to this post unless you have read at least 10 sci-fi novel written before the year 1985

Not that dude, but you've left yourself open with this move.

>tell me what the fuck nerve is
>nerve is a stat
hahaha

I don't know what it explicitly does, only that it is a stat.

People realized the cyberpunk aesthetic sucks balls?

Because it was 5 minutes of shit we've already seen with 10 minutes of talking about nothing.

hahaha jus fuckin with you man you aight haha

Obviously the game is good because I can shoot at niggers. I will also betray the vodoonigs so I can kill the maximum amount of niggers.
10/10 game, pollacks know how to cater to my tastes.

IN THE DEMO YOU RETARD ITS A SCRIPTED DEMO THEY ARENT FORCING YOU TO FUCK MEN IN THE GAME

please don't reply to that autist

how do you know ? it says in the demo at least so maybe its in game maybe not.
never underestimate how much to shit can things go.

The game is linear as fuck and looks like GTA/Saints Row.

Attached: saintsrow2_164999b.jpg (1270x712, 246K)

looks and gameplay are worse than gta

>cdpr fucking prioritize female v and faggot v
>still haven't fucking shown straight male v
>toss in a buncha worthless tranny shit
>still haven't fucking shown straight male v
>"didn't have straight male content ready for demo"
>fucking had female and faggot shit ready for demo
you proved my fucking point you fucking dicklickers straight male v lowest fucking development priority after womyn faggot and tranny shit if it even exist you stupid fucking cocksuckers hahahaha cdpr went woke lmao

You sound closeted as fuck tbqhwy. Consider sucking cock to relieve yourself of your childish apprehensions.

based shitposter. i like that you keep reposting because thesee cdprfags just cant get it into their heads and keep getting butthurt. keep posting m8

says the fucking cuckold unironically defending faggot and tranny shit hahaha how's that cdpr cock taste you sissy bitch lmao

>he isn't enjoying all the gay shit put in games by playing as a female character that fucks girls
it's two girls, that's twice the straight, if you have a male protag that adds a penis that isn't yours, which is gay

facts

hahaha thanks man cdpr was fucking based witcher 3 man straight male protagonist geralt fuckin bitches all day what the fuck happen to em man holy shit hahaha you aight man

fact: 40 % of tranies commit suicide
when are you gona do it ?

There will be respeccing, hopefully, so we can enjoy different playstyles.

>I need video games to reinforce heterosexuality or else I may "accidentally" become gay!

You sound more closeted with every post. Perhaps you should thank CDPR for normalizing your cocksucking fantasies.

Attached: b27 (1).gif (227x221, 968K)

>this fucking cope
>i... if you hate gay shit you're closet gay
you fucking retard hahaha is that the only weapon in faggot arsenal lmao which of us gay faggot it's the one suckind cdpr cock defending all the fucking faggot and tranny shit they shovin in this game
>b... but muh closet
bitch you can't afford a closet that's why you suckin dick hahaha

In all fucking honesty, I can definitely see myself not siding with the voodoo boys. Yes I hate niggers already, but add to the fact that they're gangsters not to mention that they want to release some sort of Eldritch like AI from beyond the Black wall does not bode well for me.

God damn it. Johnny would surely tell you to betray the voodoo boys and Net watch. It definitely appears Keunu is just in your head to tell you to cause as much chaos as possible.

Attached: 1515690066453.jpg (634x538, 35K)

Running on PC, with a 2080 ti. Confirmed by Nvidia on their Geforce channel.

This is basically max settings (with RT).

OH NONONONONONON BROS IT WAS ON PC

>all this cope

You could say that again. You're a cringemaster m8.

Attached: 1494947366660.jpg (226x258, 9K)

holy shit is this real ? if so god damn im not playing this abomination

Why this talk of trannies? I do not understand.

The game looked good but the demo was terrible. People are shitting on the shit demo.

Attached: motion.png (1902x932, 1.45M)

>motion blur: off
fixed

not for consoletards

Which "popular forum site"? Name names, coward

Attached: Science_Fiction_Quarterly_August_1956.jpg (400x570, 156K)

even consoles have graphics options these days, buckeroo

The leftist media hates this game. Some say it's actually a coordinated attack since the devs are against monetization which is probably true. It's safe to assume that all anti-CyberPunk threads are raids via corporations and paid journalist faggots, ie people that don't even play videogames.

Except GTA5 has outdated, shit controls and bad writing. Only children play GTA5.

Attached: k1l.png (1346x715, 1009K)

I am actually seeing that as a possibility, specially with the recent Anita tweets to CDPR regarding how she wants her posse and herself to be recruited to CDPR's department.

>Comparing pre rendered footage to in game footage
Why do retards do this?

Preach it brother, but the game is still a letdown. That first gameplay reveal was sooo good, this one is just why???

>Why do retards do this?
Cus they are retarded?

>MLA format
how to spot a MFA student in one easy step. Big dick hombres use APA.

>Fem V became uglier
what happened?

Added volume and more tint to her hair, turning her from punk-chic to ugly late-2000s scene/goth tumblr bitch.

Attached: cyberpunk_2077_female_v_1271069.jpg (640x360, 22K)

imgur.com/a/LydsDI8

Literal fucking downgrade

It looks like garbage and the writing is trash. Gonna skip that one

Literally looks the same.

Anyone else not a big fan of leveling stuff up through using it often? I'm not 100% against it I just don't think it should affect anything other than the speed and efficiency of weapons and shouldn't give as big of a buff compared to skills or upgrades just because why switch weapons if the one you use is constnatly being upgraded because of you constantly using it? Using another weapon type would just make it seem a lot weaker if it's not properly balanced

only niggers who don't paly any games shit on CDPR regardless if they are paid or not

the shit they say never make any sense

A lot of these look like lighting upgrades. Just look at the two ice tub baths. The Deep Dive is clearly much better.

>it's a fucking faggot game no straight male content lmao
It's like CDPR is trolling everyone.

all this strong womyn shit faggot shit and tranny shit they're showing they still haven't once shown straight male v hahaha

Attached: cyberpunknew.jpg (1280x1391, 282K)

Instead of rant/salt and other substances about [any subject you wanted to have seen already in unfinished game], we should really appreciate what CDPR are doing, and what they are not.
>They are NOT creating new visual benchmark of the generation,
>They are NOT developing new Doom,
>They are NOT promising absolute freedom life sim.

Instead they ARE
>Creating believable open world
>Making a story game
>Developing non-linear RPG system
>Giving you tools to customize your character gameplay- and story- wise.

You see where I’m going? CP2077 is not a shooter game, not a looter shooter. It’s not about shooting or breathtaking visuals. It’s about your story and your role in that story. And if you watched devs Q&A after yesterday’s deep dive you can certainly say CDPR are doing all they can to achieve this. And knowing their expertise in that area I believe they will.

P.S. Thanks for support you kind Sirs!

Attached: 1514751799115.gif (290x353, 1.34M)

>they are NOT creating content for straight males

instead they ARE
>creating content for strong womyn
>creating content for faggots
>creating content for trannies

hahahaha

Original devs left and got replaced by SJW hacks, this abomination of a game is the result.

I think you answered your own question.

That's old FemV, haven't got a pic of new one.

Attached: 1567275247942.jpg (1771x996, 89K)

>instead they ARE
>>creating content for strong womyn
>>creating content for faggots
>>creating content for trannies
good, they're creating content for white democratic countries.

Was this actually posted on reddit or did you make this up? jesus christ

REPORT ALL SPAM THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Why does this game have textures that look like they’re from 2006?

they tried to please everyone

Witcher 3 fucking sucked

this, I hate corporations and will therefore defend my favorite polish corporations against other corporations because I'm a fucking CHAD who is in the KNOW and I will defend my VIDEO GAMES to the DEATH NIGGER

please, CDPR, I know you have geralt lewds locked away somewhere, why won't one of you pollack californian-wannabes just come shit in my mouth, pull your fucking jeans down and dribble your piss flaps on my face like a fucking basketball YES I love this polish company and I love polish pussy and will protect them from evil americans and the POWERS THAT BE nobody can stop me amen praise jesus