Games where the the side main antagonist character get's fucked for no reason other than plot armor?

Games where the the side main antagonist character get's fucked for no reason other than plot armor?

Attached: 2938475969688496858.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>the side character is canonically stronger than the MC

Attached: 65B8CC6D-1DB0-4AFF-BFE0-88150ED1CF39.png (1280x720, 627K)

Why is a 14 year old kid allowed into the military anyway

This is by far the WORST example of "if you kill him, you'll be just like him"

Not totally incomprehensible really. Especially given the nation was basically in a permanent state of war. Being made an officer though? Probbably not. Then again he was also essentially a walking killing machine in theory so I can see why it would also be possible.

>6969
Nice
Also he ends up killing himself anyways because of how bullshit their freindship was so they still wether they know it or not,killed him.

Killing Envy wasn't the issue, everyone was perfectly on board with destroying the Homunculi. The problem was Roy, the expected Fuhrer once everything was settled, let his emotions get to him and was torturing Envy in cold blood.

Yeah but Envy deserved it

Why didn’t Envy shapeshift into a cute girl permanently?

the military subsumes any alchemist that proves their worth by giving them access to more alchemy materials in exchange for their military service. they keep alchemy secrets on lockdown for this reason as well, to be sure that the amestrian government has the power it needs to quell the populace, as seen in ishval. ed was a smart kid that the military could use for their own benefit, so they took him.

>the character can just kill any of the invincible bad guys by snapping his fingers so there's no tension except when the writers come up with an excuse for that character not to do anything

Oh no you’re going to kill the creature that’s started a civil war and killed hundreds maybe thousands including your best friend! Not to mention it’s a shapeshifter. Let’s not because you’ll be just like them. Fucking women writers I swear.

true, but if you're the leader of the country you could use "they deserved it" as sufficient justification for anything. like say, a genocide, which is exactly what bradley did.

Attached: fkb.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Gluttony was a hard counter to him and Bradley could probably just nothing personal him. Aside that though, Roy was pretty overpowered in the setting.

>Fullmetal Alchemist is a story about a child soldier
how problematic

because this 14-year-old can wipe out dozens of grown-ass men in one clap

>the side character is canonically stronger than the MC*
*Unless it rains

>You will never incinerate a cute edgy femboy to death

There's a big difference with genocide against a group of humans and finishing off your opponent (who's a murderous monster who kickstarter a fucking war)

>implying he isn’t already a cute girl (male)

Attached: AF138DE3-015A-4F4F-8DDE-793DAA79D61B.jpg (446x446, 40K)

Attached: 780.jpg (800x1164, 165K)

Let's see, a 14-year old who can create almost anything with a clap vs not getting this kid who could wipe out an army thus losing a huge prodigy.

I think the way they painted his flame alchemy as wretched, cursed was essential. It sold me on it.

He was also useless against Father.

So If I pee on him, he loses?

Bradley rapes almost everyone in 1v1. Its not even funny

It's not, killing Envy wasn't the problem it's what it would psychologically do to Roy that was. Just imagine if Roy was this mad at another nation, it would be Ishval all over again.

He already finished him off before prolonging it's death to torture it.

The only ones that can content with him are Full Defense Greed, Pride, Hoheinheim, Father and Philosopher stone users.

I will never forgive him for torturing and murdering Lust. What a fag.

Attached: 300845 - Fullmetal_Alchemist dandonfuga lust.jpg (3864x4460, 1.66M)

Why did this evil hot bitch have to die, I mean yes she was evil but she was also hot.

What about Izumi?

Izumi is strong both physically and with alchemy, but the sin she bears makes her vulnerable and she will unable to keep up with Wrath and with single slashes he will end up killing her.

THOT BEGONE

What about after Hoheinheim's surgery?

>Poor Little White Eunich

Didn't she almost develop feelings in the old anime? She just needed some dicking there

Attached: mirco-cabbia-lust-finale-1-4.jpg (1050x1400, 265K)