I just finished it

I just finished it
9/10

Attached: astral chain.png (920x518, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPT652uw1uM
youtu.be/wwPJVmHHT88
youtu.be/_olp-T5hRSs
youtube.com/watch?v=GR40GvzY55k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how long does it take?

answer this user NOW

Attached: notimeforpoopy.jpg (500x353, 35K)

clocked in at 18 hours

game says my "order completion"(I think it's the completion rate) is at 33% and I finished the main story and many of the side quests, which means there is a lot of content to go through
I'd say this game is a lot like nier automata mixed with wonderful 101, it's really, really good.

>18 hours
fuck
thats more than i expected
maybe i will drop it then

You can always just ignore the side quests if you're in a hurry.

How are the bosses?

honestly I wish it was longer, the setting and story don't feel like they were explored to their full limit, it felt like something was missing
some are alright, others are REALLY good.
the best ones are the ones that play with the scenery or are human sized
the music also really makes up for it, it's amazing

I finished it too
For me is 7/10. It can be biring sometimes

>biring

yeah the times where you just go around solving minor cases are the biggest drag on the game for me
the red cases where you actually fight shit weren't so boring though
blue cases can just go fuck off

Human sized enemies are platinum games best type of enemies.
I just got the arrow legion, is shit like that worth upgrading if i play close combat?

yes all legions are worth upgrading because they all fill different roles you might not have
the arrow legion is good for bosses that bitch out far away since it also fires, while also its the fastest legion which makes platforming easier
not only that but you REALLY want those ability slots to put in some good shit you'll find later.

pro tip: get the auto bind skill and use it all the time for easy binds, it's really fucking OP if you can pull it off

I was honestly just thinking about how I actually like the detective work and a lot of the humor that comes through side quests. Kicking a can at a cat to get its attention is cute.

well then knock yourself out because there's a shitton of then everywhere

Why the fuck is there so much boob bounce? Totally takes away from the seriousness of some scenes when tits are flying everywhere.

isn't is just Marie?

How's the replay value?

Very good. Parts of earlier levels can be unlocked with new legions while replaying. You can choose what part of a chapter you want to replay. And there’s a long ass postgame full of combat challenges. (And even new bosses)

standard and ultimate difficulty are rated so if you want that S+ everywhere and pure platinum achievement(or order as the game calls them) you are in for a while.
Also collectables like cats or toilets in each file.

Is there depth to the gameplay, meaning that you can clearly ‘git gud’ and style over enemies?

Are you a professional gaming journalist?
If not I dont care.

yes absolutely
I literally didn't find out how aerial combat actually works until AFTER I finished the game
you're supposed to throw your legion on an air enemy and pull yourself to it, then you become floaty as fuck and can combo off
there is a lot of tech and ways to begin and end combos, a lot of the performance you're rated on is based on how much variety you put up with
there's no taunts however

at this point, the opinion of those who AREN'T "gaming" journalists are what matter more.

Nowhere near Bayonettas level but still on the higher end of Platinum's library. Beginning is very very deceptive and almost seems like its trying to dissapoint you in this regard, but you very quickly start getting a whole bunch of new tools to play with after the first couple of chapters so don't let first impressions fool you.
The grading system is a bit too leniant or rated on strange criteria, I've personally ended up with lots and lots of D's but also lots of S+'s I felt were undeserved.

Nope. Shit game. 0/10
This game could have been so amazing but alas it's stuck on the Shitch forever. A game like this does not deserve to be on a Nintendo platform. It needs to be on PS4 or PC instead.
Fuck Platnium.

It's all points based, 10k = S+. It's a lot harder to get that in shorter fights.

So, draw out the fights?

Well, that depends, because your time bonus in shorter fights is going to go away pretty quickly. Failing to take a hit nets you a cool 5k though.

ok retard

Attached: rice_wave.jpg (1028x999, 455K)

>The grading system is a bit too leniant or rated on strange criteria, I've personally ended up with lots and lots of D's but also lots of S+'s I felt were undeserved.
Yeah, there seem to be so many opportunities for points in boss fights that you don't even have to try most of the time, leading to me getting my shit kicked in, using a bunch of items and still walking away with a S+.
Meanwhile the best shot for shorter battles seem to be to go for speed and +5k points from not getting hit.

Well, it's notable that the game doesn't really discourage item use from what I've noticed, there's a couple of super small bonuses for using them like medicine master, but nothing for abstaining.

how come her head is bigger than her ass

The fact that they take away you field items at the end of the file actually really encourages you to use them. So it's nice to not get a hit on your points for doing so.

Have fun playing the game at 480p 20fps braindead fucker.
It's not even a good game.

Why are you mad tho

It's so much wasted potential. Playing this game at 4k/120fps would have been a dream come true. The extra power of PCs could have allowed them to do more actual fun shit.
But no, Nintendo had to infect the game with their bing bing wahoo shit, now we have low resolution graphics and shitty framerate, the game is so hindered by the Shitch it's so tragic. It could have been a good game, but because it's on the Shitch, it's shit.

>fighting cerebus and having a good time
>he fucks off to his little island and starts being a bitch, and i get ready to beat his ass
>accidently bounce him back when he charges, flinging him off the map and ending the fight
i'll take the A rank i guess

the game runs at 1080p near locked 30fps, with rare drops on heavy moments
stop being a salty console wars faggot

that's what you're actually supposed to do to beat him

Actually i feel like there are some fights where i feel like i didn't do the right thing and just won by brute force.
Like homunculus beta when he starts running all over the arena near the end.
or gamma hanging on the side of the building and shooting explosive stuff at me until he decided he had enough
i feel like the game expected me to do something specific there and i'm just too dumb.

where can you see, which combos you unlocked with your weapons?
i know they are displayed shortly before you upgrade them

>start game
>clumsily wobbling around, smacking at chimera, stumble and bumble dodging out of attack ranges rather than perfect evading
>really feel like a rookie desperately trying to stay alive
>finally get legion
>feels better, maybe a bit underwhelming
>"Is the whole game going to be like th-"
>unlock SICKO MODE
>Made me feel like pic related
Good toku pacing desu

Attached: henshin!.gif (300x229, 1.2M)

>Dimensional monsters invade earth to wipe clean dominant species to allow new growth
>Humanity uses last ditch effort, using enemy's strength to fight them
Oh look, its God Eater

I agree, with this, but change the score to a 5/10. Everything besides the bosses and music is awful

I heard this game has a stealth section, how is it?

>force some of the monsters in armor and make them fight together with humans that are compatible with them
>head of your organization also talks to some faceless holograms
>some shit about ascension of the human race
Nah, it's NGE.

there are more than one stealth sections but since you can just use your ghost to take down enemies from anywhere it's piss easy and they don't take long

anybody know where to complete sweet release? I remember an user here talking about it but I forgot and I can't find anything online. I just want the jacket

Does Legion maintenance actually do anything? Or is it just to show off the legions?

Attached: 3dface.jpg (820x623, 79K)

can you unlock the dog costume?

>That mission where you spar with Jin in the lappy costume
Please tell me I can beat the whole game as Lappy just slapping everyone's shit

Dynamic 720p to 900p, average of 810p.
Mostly stable 30.
youtube.com/watch?v=gPT652uw1uM

I would like to know this as well. I can't see any changes happening, the "corruption" isn't even visible anywhere except in the maintenance area.

Is there even an order that rewards for doing it? otherwise it's really pointless.

Nobody has a 4k120hz monitor, user, blow me

It could be both quite honestly. GE2 villain wanted humanity to ascend too

The target reticle going absolutely wild during fights can be annoying as fuck. Slightest movement of the right stick and I’ve cycled through all the enemies on screen camera going nuts to track them when combat revolves around the right stick it’s hard to avoid

>That fight in File 03 with the bird chimeras
This game is getting complicated. Sending out/pulling in your legion, swapping between the sword and the arrow one, and dodging, aiming, and healing on top of that. Can't imagine how hard PT Ultimate is.

Attached: 1251176547127.gif (508x270, 452K)

Platinum games never run at 60fps no matter the console you dumb underage.

send your legion on flying enemies and pull yourself on them to get really funky with air combat

Yeah, I just started firing charged shots with the pistol while I was in mid air.

I just started it and I like it a lot so far, playing as a waifu is a bonus. Cant wait to unlock the rest legion types.

still a bit early in, just unlocked the archer legion. i know sync attack and call are vital, so should i go ahead and purchase those for him, or wait until i get a feel for each legion and focus on my preferred one?

you're gonna be switching legions a lot for later enemies so it's better to be conservative on your upgrades for now, specially with premium gene material

never played a platinum game, this any good and worth playing? or should i just wait for iceborne next week. just looking to occupy myself with something

thank you user, i had my suspicions that would be the case.

I'd disagree, once you get to the later levels you get lots of gene material for upgrades anyway so I'd say go ham. I've been able to get my new legions on level with my sword and arrow legions after half a File. Plus the early upgrades are pretty useful so get a couple skills and the sync/call stuff for each Legion and a few attack/Defense upgrades and you'll be fine

arrow is worth it just to shoot down flying cunts or enemies that keep out of reach.. I wouldn't worry too much about it. the game throws a lot of gene codes at you.
The upgrade materials for the locked nodes are the more limiting aspect early on. especially the premium ones.

this is really good if you want a fun and challening 17-20 hour game
the game does slow down sometimes(in pacing) so you can catch your breath between the action setpieces but you can still enjoy a lot of it with the sidequests and etc

Is there a easier way to sent your legion out to enemies?
Right now i summon it and then fling it but is there a way to fling it out directly as you are summoning it?

but do you think $60 is a good price? or best if i wait for a sale

I pirated it but you should buy it if you can shell out the money, but if you think $60 are REALLY gonna hurt then you should probably wait for a small sale. otherwise I think the game's pretty good and you should buy it

eh ill probably end up buying it now. used to have my switch hacked but didnt really play the games i pirated so i restored it

it's definitely the most original and interesting combat system I've seen in a very long time

it's all about positioning, synchronization and timing, there's really nothing similar in any other action game, I'm currently getting my ass ruined (I'm at chapter 4 and I get the Ds pretty much everytime) but the potential looks immense

I'll pick it up used next year, looks great but I can wait.

Yeah there's a lot of great ideas. Execution of them was pretty good too.
Only real complaint I have is that the camera sucks dick but the camera sucks in most fighting games. Having to keep the Legion on screen at certain times doesn't help. Also the plot is fairly predictable but let's be real, we're here for anime girls and flashy combat. Other than than its a pretty well made game. I'm in file 10 or something about 19 hours in. Def worth the buy for this 6 day weekend that I have
I'd call it an 8/10 right now. Pretty good.

Yeah. While I appreciate FemMCs' butt the camera is way too close to it all the time.
Just let me zoom out a bit.

Fucking seriously? I beat him the normal way and it was a bitch.

>the way her shorts crease as she walks
Uhhhh...uwaaahh.....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHBFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK I'M GONNA...A A I-I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHB

Really? I found him easy as shit

Imagine actually trusting Redditors, trannies, Yea Forums children, or journalists on if a game has good combat or not. They think shit like the Arkham games, Yakuza, and FromSoftware shit is good.

How to expose them? Ask them "What is the main combat mechanic of Bayonetta?"

If they respond Witch Time instead of DO then you can automatically disregard them.

Professional gaming journalists can't even play games. I wish I had that one webm of that retard game journalist trying to get through the Cuphead tutorial.

has anyone tried the various combat camera options that exist? I believe there is one that enables a fixed camera during fights. I haven't run into any issues yet but I'm still just on File 3, just wondering if people who are having problems have tried those options.

they're in

Attached: MariShimazaki.png (750x809, 1015K)

Hey, has anyone else gotten to chapter 8 yet? I've done all the sidequests in the beginning area, but there's this one note about the police officer mumbling about the secret he got from the Hermit. The one that says something like "Go left left straight left right and then take 11 steps toward the light". Does anyone know the answer to this one? I've looked all over and have no fucking clue what to do. I feel stupid.

You can zoom out with R3 + dpad down

Please give me some general tips for not sucking dick at this game

Watch this.
>youtu.be/wwPJVmHHT88
It has unironical good tips from an unironically GOOD journalist player.

Holy shit, cheers mate. I'm sure it's some where hidden in the help menu but i wish that would have gotten a pop-up window like all the other mundane shit that popped up multiple times.

It's actually sad how little discussion this game is getting, and most of it is just shitposting. I assume it bombed hard.

Nope, I went through all the help files and it never tells you that. I only knew about it because it was a thing in Automata too.

This guy can play very well and he is from FUCKING GAMESPOT.
>youtu.be/_olp-T5hRSs

What did you think of the fight versus your sibling ?

I tought it was fine but my favorite fights were the one where you chase the giant thing through the city, the cyberpunk guy and the final boss

In the end, they did find humans.

Attached: akira howard and yorha no. 2 type b (nier (series) and etc) drawn by kumaponn - 4a65bae258e0bd605bc2 (617x875, 230K)

SOMEONE TELL ME THE INPUT FOR THE THIRD COMMAND SKILL YOU GET RIGHT NOW I FUCKED UP AND I DIDN'T READ IT AND THERE'S NOWHERE TO LOOK IT UP

backwards->forwards->Attack.
Or 360° spin->attack
i don't remember which was the 3rd.

I can only remember 4 of the 5 command skills
>spin 360 degrees + ZR
>down, then up + ZR
>charge attack by holding ZR
>ZR on a stunned enemy

>AND THERE'S NOWHERE TO LOOK IT UP
Also, help menu
Attack->delay->attack

How? It looks entirely too dull and mediocre to be more than a high six.

Attached: nintendo downvoting.jpg (862x1717, 377K)

>Chase the giant thing through the city
That was so fucking good. I just finished that chapter.

>You sibling becomes a bigger and bigger cunt as time goes by
Lemme guess, we're going for the fallen sibling trope arent we?

>looks
kys retard

Ah, so buyer's remorse, then. I might've guessed.

HOMON FUCKING CULUS

$0.23 was deposited into your account.

>476221718
Honestly, if I was Akira, I'd treat the MC like shit too.

>Takes the stab for him/her
>Gets thrown off the railing right after
>MC runs over to the ledge, looks down, does a small grimace, then runs back to fight Jena

The MC being silent just makes so many scenes come off as cold and heartless, it's almost hilarious.

>mass buyer's remorse at the exact same time

I'm starting File 9 and I still can't change the color of my legions
Did I fuck something up ?

>tfw physical fag
>retard ups thinks my address i use every time doesn't exist

Attached: fuckyou.png (565x93, 8K)

>Marie's massive fucking udders

Godd DAMN
Too bad casuals probably won't touch this game

Yes, as you can change color by file 3. Did you check the legatus maintenance machine in the command room?

>get to training area
>still dont know what im doing
I had no trouble with bayonetta, the fact that its one button makes me feel dumb.

Attached: 1562863902379.jpg (497x500, 41K)

It opens up more later, you're kind of gimped at the start

Do you have chain jump unlocked yet? If not, just keep progressing the story, it doesn't matter.

>One button
There's your problem. Attack button is "one" button, but your Legion uses a number of buttons

check rewards

Yeah I mean, technically, I can do maintenance and the only color set available is the default one
Where do I unlock the other ones ?

>Play game a couple of hours
>"Wow this is fucking bad"

>Switch Control Layout to D
>"Wow this game is fucking great"

Shoulder button to attack. Never.

Akira actually manages to catch up with you but they didnt go far enough with it honestly

Where ?

You need to manually accept the Order rewards.

Orders tab in the Legatus

>Moving Ice-cream with Gyro controls.
>Moving boxes with Gyro controls.
Fuck my S+ up.

Really? I don't have problems with the attack button being shoulder on Warframe.

Go down the list of colors, the custom color options are at the bottom

Ice cream is a blue case, so it has no rank. But the two box missions will have you resetting the chapter a lot.

>Subtle bounce to her chest.
Awwww yeaaaaaa

Wait, that is the shot button, attack is A.

best girl so far

I couldn't settle for giving the kid anything less than the most expensive thing on the menu.

This is Akira Howard, sister of Akira Howard, and she wipes her butt with leaves

Attached: protagonist-female-astral-chain-3.6.jpg (210x240, 17K)

>Buy Avalanche
>Not one
>Not two
>but TEN FUCKING SCOOPS

Why am I not having fun with this? I love platinum games but this one is just weird. Mostly because I never have any idea what the fuck is going on at fights, it's very hard to distinguish what the enemies are doing.

Attached: 1541080609345.jpg (720x540, 71K)

game has been pure kino so far,but for some reason i really like these vending machines...i mean i'd buy more canned soda if it was sold by a tsundere vending machine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

How far along are you?

file 3 or 4 so quite at the beginning

Me too user.

You don't wipe your ass when you shit. That's why you have extra toilet paper to give to the fairy.

I'd give it 7/10 right now, the controls on the shitcons are cramping my hands

You get used to it after a while. Focus on figuring out crowd control before you get into crazy sick combos and really experinment with what your legions can do (they can do WAY more than you. You're supposed to be making them do the cool shit instead of you doing the cool shit)

The combat actually starts at File 3 but I found it took me a couple of files after that to fully understand it. If you havent already I HIGHLY recommend getting some baton upgrades for more ways to get Sync attacks (if you havent realized by now these are essentially just wicked weaves but with a timed button press, they happen at the end of your combo and do the bulk of your damage), and remember for your main 5/6/whatever hit combo you have just by mashing attack if you dodge and attack again it continues your combo rather than you having to redo it again.
I dont want to explain everything because discovery is usually part of the fun with these kinds of games, but I'll at least let you know I was having a lot of trouble at the start too but it does eventually click. If you're having trouble figuring out what enemies are doing remember to go by the audio queues moreso than just visual.
Only thing I still have trouble with is cutting the cords on those fucking shield generator guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=GR40GvzY55k

Love this boss theme.

I have a dilemma. I don’t know if I get Astral Chain now or wait for Zelda Link’s Awakening. I’m scared I’ll either get Astral Chain and be disappointed with the different combat gameplay (compared to previous Platinum games) or get Zelda and feel underwhelmed by the fact it’s essentially a simple gameboy title brought to a new console.

Which one would you pick? Maybe neither and just play some Blasphemous and FF8 instead? SEND HELP

there's casuals looking for new switch games, weebs and automatafags who will play it

didn't know that, thanks

Get Astral Chain, you won't be disappointed.

Switch has a ton of weebfags thirsty for games. Just look at how well Fire Emblem is doing.

Always the new over the game I've played a hundred times before.
So Astral Chain.

yeah the sword legion special attack is fucking atrocious

no range, lining up the slash is finicky, there's some really awkward gyro aiming involved too, I hope you can upgrade it because dor the moment it's trash (just finished chapter 3)

Obviously bias since you're asking in an Astral Chain thread but get Astral Chain, you can bust out a GB emulator if you want to play Link's Awakening. The combat is definitely different and I 100% garuntee your first impression will be dissapointment at the limited amount of options, but trust me it gets better. My experience with this game has been a lot of "It gets good after ___" but with the goal posts continuously moving because it keeps getting better and better and it makes the previous things that felt good feel underwhelming compared to the newer stuff.

It IS pretty different, and it's super different from anything they've done. W101 and Bayo probably haven't prepared you for it as much as you might think. That learning curve is kinda brutal, so you might get disappointed if you're not ready for it. So keep that in mind

Daemon x Machina obviously.

For the record, I love W101, if it helps imagining if I might enjoy Astral Chain a lot. But Zelda is my favorite series of all time (though Link’s Awakening is one of the few games I haven’t replayed since it was first released). Anyone familiar with LA, are the dungeons as good as Oracle of Ages / Link to the Past dungeons or am I looking at simpler dungeons? I genuinely can’t remember how complex they are, if they’re dumbed down or not.

That one I’ll have to wait for new gameplay videos, people said the demo sucked

Wait, it has gyro aim attached to it?

Sometimes. It's very slow, though, which means you're not gonna be pulling off any Splatoon shots with the bow legion. But it does make it kinda hard to drop things

So does this game have any memorable boss fights like Jeanne or Vergil?

Telling you would spoil shit

But I think there's like two different guys. Three if you're generous

Astral chain is as if you had Phoenix right and at the end of the every chase you fought a bunch of enemies with a blade like xenoblade 2,but more like a rhythm game, you attack only with one button but there are other buttons that controls your legion and that's what your real movements are.

Attached: 1567189327218.webm (1280x720, 893K)

>For the record, I love W101, if it helps imagining if I might enjoy Astral Chain a lot
it's really nothing like tw101, tw101 was far closer to bayo/dmc than astral chain

it's a really unique system and the progression is also particular, you're essentially a weakling during the first two chapters and you only get the most interesting tools rather late

When's LappyxBeast legion porn?

Is it REALLY a spoiler when its not only in the intro but also a trope in basically every action game?

I really digg the aesthetics of the astral plane environment. It's got this comfy, otherworldy kino feel to it

Attached: 1990010116.png (1280x720, 1.93M)

So is there a point in doing maintenance on your legions??

Control did it better.

>Folge der Legion
>Medizin
>SCHWERT

German always makes me lose my shit

Attached: [dry heaving].jpg (480x360, 20K)

Only a few hours in; can you unlock the green/white medic colour scheme? I've seen a few officers wandering around the station in it and I really like it.

jesus christ looks like you're playing it on a 2005 toaster

I felt like I played like shit against him and used a bunch of health kits but ended up with a S+ somehow... The rating in this game is weird as fuck

Its really fucking bizzare how badly Switch games, especially this, look in screenshots compared to when you're playing it. Its like the screenshots are putting on a fucking "make look shit" filter or something as some kinda bizzare Nintendo answer to the PS4's screenshot enhancing features.

Yeah. PS4's screenshots pump up all the settings to the max, while Switch's screenshots put them all at minimum.

Yes, its usually the very first one most people get.

Because the screenshots are the resolution you take them as, so its a lot of 720-900p stuff

you get s+ by using all three weapons, pulling off synch attacks regularly, using chain binding and backstabs

damage doesn't really matter, but I think misstiming dodges and synch attacks lower your score

You should zoom out until the image is 4 inches long.

screenshots on the switch are always in 720p, no matter if you take em in handhold or docked.
And i think i read the screenshots have no AA whatsoever (if the switch/game even has any to begin with).
At least from what i remember reading about why they look so much worse than playing it.

post more Astral fanart

Attached: Aile Howard.jpg (1300x1500, 214K)

Ranking is basically based on score and doesnt care if you heal. Longer fights are generally VERY easy to S+ because all your sync attacks and switching and stuff you do over that time pile up quickly, while shorter fights are much harder to S+ since you need to actually be fairly optimal.

But can I be Jojo?

Sick, thanks!

Apparently it's there to annoy you when you want to change color schemes, but that's all. I can't figure out if it does anything else.

If you want, but you're not really JoJo as much as you are a Lumen or Umbra. Stand Users summon shit that's really more of a fifth limb than anything, while Umbra Witches and Lumen Sages summon demons and angels that are stronger than them and do their bidding while they fight you

I've heard it affects drop rate and that something happens if they're fully corrupt, but I can't find a source on that. Probably a good idea to just clean them up when you can.

I think the ranking system is interesting. It's not how I would have preferred it, but it basically emphasizes time over everything else. Which makes some sense because it's an action RPG and you do just get straight up damage upgrades, so it wouldn't do if it was based on stylish combos or something when you start one-shotting mooks in the earliest chapters.

Your Legion is literally described as an extension of you at the end of File 2

See

>final boss is literally Star Platinum

Attached: 1543430273022.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Nigga just double-tap zl, how is that hard.

Just keep playing
Easy way to feel good at combat: these two rules
>golden triangle of action combat here is Right Trigger, Left Trigger and B, which are your attack, your sync attack and dodge, respectively
>remember that everything having to do with the legion is tied to the Left trigger

LA remake looks like fucking shit just get astral chain

Can arm legion go into a rapid fist cuts duel with it?

is there anything worth changing in the settings or control wise?

yes the main control puts the attack button on fucking ZR and the dodge button on B and everyone seems to change it to control type C which puts attack on Y and dodge on ZR(similarly to bayonetta) which is far more comfortable

The dodge is kind of bad so I don't mind having it on B. I did accidentally hit the triggers to dodge a lot when I was starting out though

where do I get toilet paper from? I got one from using the stall next to the bathroom fairy when first exploring the police station but haven't been able to find any since then

but the game is fucking nothing like bayonetta
there's a reason the controls are so different

Every file besides the first has a hidden toilet. The collectable you get can be stuff like leaves or tarps.

18 TO 21 first playthrough it maybe a little less or more depending on what you do,there are some post game content and some other Ultimate difficult hidden shit,its pretty beffy for a hack and slash

DIO

>30 fps action game

Attached: pc master race..png (623x469, 283K)

This game is so fucking CUHRAZY

its a lot less like bayonetta and DMC but more like Nier automata where 60fps isn't necessary, though honestly it should be fine

14 hours at chapter 6. I'm doing pretty much everything, there is a lot of content and all of it is good.

We know it was you

Attached: IMG_2685.png (618x174, 14K)

what the fuck is wrong with those people

You can unlock attacks in the skill tree that your legion can do when you call it out. Otherwise .