Shenmue/Yakuza

You’re free to join us Yakuzabros. The rerelease of Shenmue 1/2 is cheap and 3 is coming in 3 months. We are always here for you.

youtu.be/97O-5xuLkJs

youtu.be/97O-5xuLkJs

Attached: 08CA3676-24E3-4548-9463-3903E1EDB510.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wHKysg4UWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, yakuzaniggers can stay the fuck away. Their games are trash.

Be kind friend. There are some Shenmuebros that latched to yakuza after sega had us in purgatory

>come and play the shitty prototype for Yakuza

No thanks.

>prototype
But user, Shenmue has been 10x the amount of detail and interaction in its world than yakuza. The combat was also better

>The combat was also better

both have bad combat that couldn't surpass God Hand

oh boy can't wait for Shenmue versions of the daily Yakuza threads!

lmao what, that's actually happening?
now I'm actually excited for this

still a shit thread. fuck shenmue

Yakuza and shenmue are completely different games

Posting unironically, it's a shame Judgment didn't take the opportunity to be more like Shenmue. Would've been a better game

yes if only Judgment was a boring life sim

>Epic game store exclusive
Yeah no Chang, I might pirate it

Instead, it's a boring tailing simulator.

I couldn't finish a single Yakuza game I tried.

Everytime I think it's the best thing ever during the first two hours, then I rapidly lose interest. Combat becomes a repetitive nuisance I just wanna avoid, and the stories stop being a draw because they all end with the same kind of "slice of life" notion. And then there's the main story which is just full of nonsensical bullshit.

I feel like people only like it because they put up with it, and can't get their time back, so they just develop Stockholm syndrome. The new one at least tries something new combat wise which makes me wanna try, but story and side stories wise its just gonna be the same, and gameplay will still be "run from this end of the city to the other end and back"

But at least its not as bad as shenmue, whichs only selling point was novelty. I feel almost embarrassed playing those games on Dreamcast

Attached: img_2476.jpg (256x256, 9K)

there are only 4 tailing missions in the main story

is this an epic new pasta?

Yeah but for most of the side missions it's all tailing a very little of the other detective skills.

>side missions

who cares
majority of side missions in shenmue is doing equally (if not more) monotonous shit

I'll take tailing missions over standing one spot asking people if they want a game of lucky hit for 15 minutes straight.

REN WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS IN SHENMUE AND HIS VOICE ACTOR ISN'T RETURNING

I HATE THIS.

I'M GLAD RYO'S VOICE ACTOR IS BACK, BUT I'M GOING TO MISS REN'S.

I WONDER IF LAN DI'S VOICE ACTOR WILL RETURN.

Attached: spite, revenge, or freedom.jpg (500x404, 19K)

Shit, it won't be the same without him. Is Joy returning?

Ren the character is returning as seen by that trailer, but voice actor isn't the same.

I think that most characters will return but voiced by very different people.

and they'll sound as dog shit as they ever have

I don't blame you. Ryu is considered a niche franchise for a reason. It was never really good and when at its best, managed to be serviceable or had it's moment here and there.
But generally it's just a repetitive arcade beat em up with cheesy stories and minigames.

the voice acting and characters of the first two games were iconic.

God knows, they were probably considering replacing Ryo's voice actor at one point

I played Lucky Hit only once in my entire playthrough of 2

how can shitmoo even compete?

youtu.be/6wHKysg4UWE

>iconic
ironic*

Maybe I'm deaf but Ren sounds very close to how I remember him in 2

stop talking to yourself acfag

I wonder when he'll get bored and move on..

Attached: 1567279800202.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

What are you even talking about?

You're misapplying the image. If anything the guy you're responding to is the shitposter.
He's been in every thread shitting on the new game and accusing everyone not hating it to be the same person

>niche means bad

amazing shitmoo logic

acfag's autism killed xvkun
that's powerful autism right there