metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Tselinoyarsk#Unconfirmed_history
youtu.be/WAyy8vQaTRY
youtu.be/ithqwfo-H3w
metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Tselinoyarsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperate_rainforest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euxine-Colchic_deciduous_forests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperate_rainforests_of_the_Russian_Far_East

That looks like nothing shown in MGS3, except the mountains.

>WHY DONT GAME LOOK LIKE REAL LIFE
kys

>tfw you will never play the 2003 build of MGS3

Attached: 2003.jpg (2204x2006, 1.4M)

T-I-G-E-R-S

op btfo in fpbp

I always thought that one moment during the intro where you can see Snake's face looked odd. Turns out he used an old build's face, huh.

Attached: 1550751338538.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I know it's a screenshot of a beta, but what the fuck?

Attached: wtf.png (353x299, 45K)

???
What's wrong?

Josh Keaton as Ocelot in this game did a phenomenal job. If you had told me a younger, brasher, more flamboyant and over compensating Ocelot would have been a good idea, I would have said no before I played this game. But Ocelot and Naked Snake have the best scenes in the game, their camaraderie is the highlight of the story.

Attached: Ocelot.jpg (800x337, 39K)

Imagine being this retarded

Cyкa, гeниaльнo.

Fpbp

That big giant fucking lump. Do you not see it?

Attached: Look closely.png (353x299, 37K)

I live in russia and can confirm that this looks exactly like the nearby forest.

Him's swollen innit?

It's not. Dude, stop murica think that we live like this.

its perspective
the forearm is oriented towards the camera at a weird angle
if it were pointing at the ground it would be longer and the appearance of a bump wouldnt be there

Attached: fix'd.png (353x299, 45K)

THIS GAME IS FUCKING CANCELLED

Attached: yikes.jpg (581x432, 32K)

that was before chernobyl and global warming

Still weird, regardless of how you put it.

Attached: wtf.png (553x299, 5K)

Russia is a big country

Attached: The-Chara-desert-in-Siberia-2-500x337.jpg (500x337, 75K)

Please go deeper.

Attached: 1620817-mgs3_011.jpg (551x413, 275K)

I still believe MGS 3 was originally meant to be set in Vietnam and they changed it to Russia after they've already started working on it.

>Temperate rainforests

Russia is 11 timezones lad.

B-but user, the advertisers!

Kojimbo obviously wanted the vietnam setting but with cold war james bond drama.
He gives zero fucks about historical or topographical accuracy.

russia is fucking massive user

it has deserts, steppes, rainforests, everything

>of the Russian Far East

I thought the game took place near Georgia or something? Fuck where were we?

2003 build is literally Snake from MGS2 with new clothing.

A USSR military base in Vietnam would have made more sense.

>In Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, it was implied that Tselinoyarsk was located in present-day Tajikistan, which lies adjacent to Pakistan, separated by the narrow Wakhan Corridor.[4] However, the Metal Gear Solid 4 Database states that it was in the southeast of the Soviet Union.[5] Hideo Kojima also indicated that the trajectory of the Combat Talon, while traveling to Tselinoyarsk, was either from China in the East or from Asia in the South.[6] According to this, a very good candidate could be the present day Kyrgyzstan, a country on the southeast of the former USSR territory, on the frontier with China. In addition to that, eastern Kyrgyzstan has praires, forests, valleys, rivers and lakes, with areas of it having humid continental climate, which could explain the geography of Tselinoyarsk.

>Its name is possibly based on "Tselinograd" which was a former name of Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan.

metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Tselinoyarsk#Unconfirmed_history

Doesn't look too different

>thinking that the Soviet Union = Russia

does this look tropical to you, fucking retard?

Attached: Якут-гора.jpg (1280x960, 438K)

do Russian girls suck like a champ? or does that honor belong to Romanian girls?

It's more about the mood of that E3 2003 trailer, it gave a real mood that I'm not sure the final game was able to live up to.
youtu.be/WAyy8vQaTRY

Then of course there's the alpha that ran on the MGS2 engine, that one was even moodier.
youtu.be/ithqwfo-H3w

Attached: mgs3 production demo.jpg (640x508, 34K)

metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Tselinoyarsk
This claims that it is implied that MGS3 takes place in the soutb of the Soviet Union, which has a great diversity of swamps, mountains and forests.
But then, none of the foliage is that of a tropical jungle. Perhaps a translation peculiarity? Wouldn't be the first time Kojima uses weird syntax to describe stuff.

russian men do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperate_rainforest

Russian girls are for saving, loving, and snuggling.

Actually looks a lot like that forest:y area in Death Stranding.

Attached: Windy_Bay_forest.jpg (1920x1438, 826K)

That's not a jungle you fuckin idiots that's a fucked up forest as best.

You mean chinese.

Probably part of the reason they changed it was that the Soviets were long gone by the game’s release while the PRC still exists, and they didn’t want to rile up controversy by making them the enemy. Same thing happened with the Red Dawn remake.

wtf Yea Forumsros? This is where fallout new vegas is set but it's not all desert???! Wtf?!

Attached: 2012-10-18_P1010312_View_south_towards_Big_Bald_Mountain_from_White_Pine_County_Route_6_ascending_Ov (3264x2448, 1.94M)

cmon Boris you know I don't fuck roommates

You won't be fucking me, it's merely an oral thing, and 100% platonic, I'm your little cock slut but as soon as we're both finished we go back to being straight dudes.

Getting Predator vibes off these. Also lmao at BB using Pliskin's model

Attached: DS Forest.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

Death Stranding is Snake Eater Remake, Kojimbo does it again

It's true, Temperate rainforest exists, even america had some, but they don't look like that. The one in MGS3 is clearly tropical.

See Death Stranding america, now the cycle is complete

>It was a blank!

Remember this image when you play DS.

looks like some prehistorical forest

user, Russia is a big fucking place, and it was even bigger in the 60's
the place is half a continent wide, they have more biomes than snow and woodland.

The real problem was MGSV's Ocelot does not fit in. When MGS3 came out you could see how Young Ocelot would become Old Ocelot. MGSV's Ocelot is just some fag in a duster who was probably a mechanic who had plastic surgery, so Ocelot's story could be every sidekick's story.

Yeah, 11 time zones, but only 2 climate zones, and neither are tropical.

It's pretty sad, they turned the coolest character in the series into a boring nothing. Also Troy Baker sucks.

Attached: Sergei, looks like you were long overdue for retirement.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

informative post desu

The entirety of South East Alaska is a Temperate Rainforest.

The USSR never had tropical rainforests. Central Asia is Steppe/Dessert, and the caucuses are mostly mountains

>not cuddling and holding hands with your slavonic gf

Attached: 2000px-Koppen-Geiger_Map_Af_present.svg.png (2000x1213, 551K)

MGSV's everything doesn't fit, it's half a game trying to have twists for twists sake

well no because the ecosystem doesn't resemble rainforest at all, the soil isn't enriched by rotting plant matter for example, it is enriched by alluvials and glacial deposits, so the ecosystem isn't dependent on the water cycle per say. It also has too few broadleaf trees to be comsidered temperate forest and the rain is restricted to Summer months.

Looks better than the final game

based user btfo ing retarded op

And you are a fucking idiot. South East Alaska is a Temperate Rain Forest. You can look this up on any source of your choosing. Just because you want to change the definition of Rain Forest does not make it so. That rain forest also stretched into British Columbia.

You are wrong. Period. Full stop. Now fuck off.

Him's arm's broken, he's popping it back in in that exact scene with the fight with The Boss in the first mission.

Same thing happens in Harry Potter when he gets that wanking arm

Still the most exciting piece of DS footage to me.

Attached: Death Stranding forest.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Kojima hasn't made a good game for 15 years.
>B-BUT THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT

I mean, I'm right there with you. But I always fall for the trap and then I end up disappointed again. Trying to keep expectations in check this time, there's plenty of reason to be wary.

It will because he's finally free from doing MGS shit and budget cuts and basically you're fucking stupid.
It will be GOTY and Yea Forums will be SEETHING

OP BTFO.

Attached: 87u65yg4y56tg56yt.jpg (425x319, 36K)

Hey man, Peace walker was good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euxine-Colchic_deciduous_forests

>everyone else is wrong about his games

It was ok

MGS3's landscape is based off of Sochi National Park.

Attached: yj5ht4g53th54j6576h45g34f.jpg (1080x720, 281K)

Ocelot was gay, right?

Attached: aww.gif (500x250, 998K)

You westiniggers don't know what a fucking tropical forest look like.

Now that Konami starts realisng older games do you think there's a chance for MGS2,3 and Peace Walker for PS4/X1/Switch?

He was a BigBossSexual.

No it fucking wasn't.

Better than V.

No. Konami doesn't give a shit about actual games anymore, they are focused on mobile gacha shit and PES.

Doesn't make it good.

Yes it was. Get fucked.

No it wasn't. Suck my ass.

???
but this year they released:
Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection
Castlevania Anniversary Collection
Contra Anniversary Collection
and there's gonna be Contra: Rogue Corps

Just because he enjoyed being manhandled and wrestled into the mud by the rugged sinewy body of the Big Boss, doesn't mean he's gay.

Just fuck each other you raging faggots.

Ahh..... the american education.....

Judging by GROZNYJJ GRAD stuff, in Chechnya or something.

>"stealth" "stealth" "stealth
>explosions
Ah, so that's why SC:Blacklist's marketing did that, Kojimbo did it first.

Attached: yikes, snake.jpg (1188x720, 204K)