Thoughts on this game?

thoughts on this game?

Attached: 7th stand user.jpg (259x195, 12K)

I like it, but since i've played so much of it i'm a bit burnt out on it, at least until some more progress on chaos mode is made.
Speaking of progress, how many times have ya'll played the game?

i am halfway trough the 2nd play, but im not in the mood so not playing it for now.

I like it, but I kinda stopped in Cairo because I know I'm gonna have to grind and I don't feel like it for now.
I'll get back to it someday.

I've played it through two times and stopped halfway through my third. I was saving up for a Josuke run, but... I dunno, I just got burnt out. They tried to add a lot of replayablity but at the end of the day you're fighting (mostly) the same bosses and enemies.

If i'm being honest i've played this game at least 16 times, but I lost the first 6 so I had to restart.
I wished they had something where if you had a high enough level that you just insta-win a chump fight. That or cutted down on the enemy incounter rates at times.

Also fuck Rollilng Stones maze.

Attached: DUMB.png (1000x1010, 442K)

Let's try this again...
I've copied Josuke's beginning events for convenience, but when I get to the dilapidated house, the 2nd event doesn't show up and the screen stays black

Attached: stumped.png (795x1160, 60K)

What are your hopes and expectations from the other games that are currently in development?

Attached: The_90s.png (300x350, 164K)

If youu had the ability to actually skip fights, this game would practically be a virtual novel. Too bad Chaos mode isn't in english yet, because Chaos mode sounds like a good solution.

From what I've played so far it's great.
But. I got KO'd mid battle with another party member in an area without a hospital/hotel, couldn't eat/drink/apply medicine out of battle, went on to the next area like a dumbass, agreed to the save prompt, and fucked my save over because I'm incapacitated upon load and it boots me to the main menu.

My fault, I know.

That happened to me in the middle of the DIO final boss fight. I was on Jotaro's route, tried to fight through the first battle but got Jotaro and MC knocked out. Flash forward to the final fight and I get insta-fucked immediately after the cutscene. It sucks but you can't really prevent it

rotate your saves my man

bump

What fangames?

Part 4 game already has a demo, two teams of anons from these threads are making Part 5 and Part 6 games, and an user also from these threads is making a Part 7 game.
In all honesty I have the highest expectations for the Part 7 game.

I've been wondering about a item stand based on MJ's Smooth Criminal, but i've been thinking about something I don't think anybody knows the question to:

How did Annie Die?
The killer broke into her house, but I don't think it could have been a gun since then he could have just killed her in the kitchen instantly, and the police probably would arrived much sooner if there were gun shots. The killer got in and made a mess, but still had enough time to escape the police, ya know?

isn't chaos mode available in the color patch?

I remember a dude taking the bits that Chaosanon did so far and more or less coloring it, though I don't have the link to it.

>he still thinks that a game for Part 5 exists

WHY WON'T THIS THREAD STAY ALIVE
i blame OP for not putting 7th stand user in the title

Attached: 1561279831080.png (1500x844, 1.22M)

let's all gang up on OP

it's in the image name

Attached: c80.png (768x1024, 878K)

I'm an idiot, I was supposed to make the event auto-start

It's pure soul. This game was truly a love letter to Jojo. Its only flaw is being a bit too grindy but it's still good.
I'm pretty worried. I'm not sure if the other teams have the dedication that Clayman did. I have faith in part 7 user because he has actually showed his work, but the sheer scope of the projects still make me worried.
I'm actually pretty upset with the part 4 game. You think part 4 would be the easiest to make a game out of because it takes place in one town and there's a ton of side characters already so you barely need OCs but it's still in development hell. Do you know how bad it looks for one japanese housewife to outdo a group of gaijin? Christ.

Attached: 1454368287165.gif (500x281, 1000K)

Like, it's pretty pathetic that they've worked on it for a few years and all they have is that demo.

The battles don't even as look as good as Clayman's either

How many teams working on follow-up are we on now?