33 years old

>33 years old
>everyone calls him "old man" including himself

What did they mean by this? 33 isn't old.

Attached: Arthur_morgan.png (399x461, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At that time they would get married at 14 and have full family and a farm at 18

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours

He was older than most people at the camp not named Dutch, Hosea, or Grimshaw.

>33 isn't old

Attached: 1485287657413.png (500x447, 305K)

Boomers being in denial about their age is probably the saddest thing I've ever witnessed.

You confuse middle ages with wild west

it was back then

stfu or no allowance this week

33 years is a pretty long fucking time in a world where you spend all your day working and hauling your ass.

Not nearly as sad as underage fucks who don't realize they'll get to that age aswell

36. Though Marston was older in RDR.

>tfw 30 and still get carded
being a babyface is suffering

that 29yo poster

Dumbass in like probably 10 or so years you'll be the same age, what then are you just gonna kill yourself?

Back then in that line of work youll be lucky if you get past 24

Christ almighty did life back then age you faster.

Life expectancy was lower if you lived into your 50s you would be considered geriatric

Actually he was 37.

Because he’s older than them.

33 is close to middle aged, but you can't really be considered an "old man" is their point. At 33 you aren't youth anymore, but you're "young" in the sense of the being a young adult, not an old adult.

Oof. Did I strike a nerve grandpa?

according to the uc berkeley website on average amerifat lifespans, he has a little over a decade left to live:

u.demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html

what the fuck this is literally worse than all of medieval yurop

Game takes place in 1899

Attached: 1556726183271.png (330x269, 12K)

Is he really only 33? I'm 30 and look way younger than that. I thought he was 40 something.

He’s not 33.

>boomers
>He doesn't realize that millennials are hitting the mid 30s now.

is he legit 33 years old? should've been made older. dude looks way too old to be 33

I'm fuming here grandson

canonically he was born in 1863 which makes him 36 in 1899.

That's close to the truth though.
by 14 you're considered an adult and be working somewhere and if times are bad daughters younger that 12 are married off to reduce financial burden.

>33
>Ain't old

Attached: 1564640008477.jpg (1409x791, 119K)

theres no point in living past 30

back in the day, people moved out of their parents' basement at the age of 13

Living with your parents is the manliest thing one can do

aside from living on your own

it was the wild west. if you weren't shot, stabbed, hanged, or left for dead in some other manner then you most assuredly died of some horrible, then incurable disease.hell, even common influenza was enough to hospitalize and kill some people. the average life expectancy of someone in the 19th century was 30-45 years old.

I thought he was early 40s

More like live with each other til they die. Even make a village with just family.

Wasn't he picked up by dutch and hosea when he was 13? and I'm pretty sure he says that was 20 years ago

Life was just a tad bit harder back then.

Average life expectancy was 46.3 years for men, and 48.3 years for women in 1900.

It was in 1899

It was the wild west before the first world war. Cowboys lived and died by the Colt, often young. Others lived and died in the mud and wilderness. In Arthur's case here, he died to the classic virulent disease.

the average was so low because there were so many child deaths. Plenty of people lived into their 70s.

>that 24+ millennial that centers his identity around a forced wojak edit meme

Attached: 68205.jpg (800x591, 49K)