Professor, is your heart even beating?

Professor, is your heart even beating?

Attached: Dorothea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geWJwVeVeeI
twitter.com/glensaru
twitter.com/Kawells00/status/1166005094686396416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's got slut eyes like that Ann bitch from Purseowner 5. The thousand cock stare.

No.

Yes, and it feels nice

Attached: tMn7txN.jpg (850x1200, 523K)

I've seen marriages ruined in the void of Yea Forums.
I've seen adulterers hook up and get back together over a dead husband.
I've seen kids marry their mothers.
All those moments, lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time... for Asian Gorl.

she is cute, should I do black eagles first for her?

Yeah but don't side with Edelgard.

Sure so you can get the disappointment over with quicker.

Should I hold off on watching A supports to help choose pairings?
Or does that not matter and the stat keeps going up without increasing the rank?

In terms of appreciating the plot, IMO, you should do Blue Lions first, then Golden Deer, then Black Eagles, then Church

As a matter of fact, it is not!

No, but something else is throbbing.

That doesn't sound healthy.

>then Church
??
how do you achieve this route?

He can't enjoy the plot if he falls off after playing the most boring house first (also my favorite, but still).
You're asking someone to invest 300 fucking hours in a goofy anime game.

I want to step on her stupid hat.

On the BE route there is a point where you can split off to a alternate route. The church route is honestly shit though, it has only two or three new different maps and is basically a worse GD route.

It's unironically easier to do this route than the Edelgard route.

Side with Edelgard first, not because it's best, but because it may become unplayable if you play other routes first.

Don't.

It's easier because no sane person would side with a literall grave robber.

Nah you need to do Golden Deer first then the other 2, otherwise you'll have no idea why some things just kinda happen in the others

How can byleth get an erection if he has no heartbeat

Attached: 1566699186068.png (2550x2550, 2.08M)

Doesn't the church route also have pretty much the worst outcome for Fodlan?
>Edelgard dead
>Dimitri dead
>Rhea dead (unless you S rank her)
>Claude fucked off to Almyra
>All the nations are broken and leaderless
>(you) have to become supreme pope king of the land just to keep Fodlan stable

youtube.com/watch?v=geWJwVeVeeI
>"Don't worry, I'll finish the job for you"
Why was he so based?

Attached: 75352875_p0.jpg (1934x1655, 382K)

dragon goddess powers

>responding to stimuli
Cringe

Attached: 1566925519863.jpg (621x698, 155K)

He still has a pulse thanks to Sothis you dip.

>Thales refers to Nemesis as "that thief."
>Edelgard goes "Thief? Hm."
I'm doing her route now and it's the last one I have to complete. She really doesn't know the actual story huh.

How is your literally immortal MC a bad ruler? It's the best option if you aren't a total cuck that needs to serve some noble.

>lawfag spends his energy defending the property rights of fictional corpses on 4channel
lmaoing @ ur life.

I prefer doing lions first then eagles and finally Deer.

I mean doing church after Deers is stupid even if you like Seteth, however going with questions unanswered in blue lions into dubstep propaganda edelgard train wreck only to find how damaged naive and stupid Edelgard was with Claude is just too good man.

Golden Deer becomes better if you played any other route first, Hilda fighting to death is pure kino once you unlock her A support near the end, the Gorilla is just too good for this world.

Back to the cuckshed Edeltard

>>(you) have to become supreme pope king of the land just to keep Fodlan stable
That's immortal supreme god pope king and you're supposed to marry Rhea.

Attached: 2019080116244900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Yes. Basically all you really learn is that Seteth and Flayn are the saints, which is so obvious on the other routes that it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, and in the biggest twist of irony Rhea's the cause of that

Edelgard believes a false narrative of history as truth, how much of that is to personally blame on her is debatable.

Because he gets the best class in the game.

Attached: 1566960125999.jpg (1827x1443, 256K)

>get to Edelgard's bunker
>support convos still take place within the monastery
Why is this game so unpolished?

Attached: 1564792325547.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Because Byleth is the worst aspect of the game that keeps dragging it down and having a route that is dedicated to (you) is bound to be shit. As proven with second part of Awakening. As proven by Fates. As proven by 3H every time you were in focus.
They should remove self-insert crap from this game, in general.

She's a really useful idiot.
Slithers or the emperors themselves perverted the history of nemesis passed down so someone would nuke the church eventually.

She should have offed all the descendants of Grugs men. Instead of making the crests a symbol of good, she should have made people bearing them the symbol of absolute evil.

What the hell do the Slithers do to implant crests into people? I mean it's so horrid that it causes your hair to go white if you don't die from the procedure and it was so bad that Edelgard's memories from before the experiment were damaged because of it.

Attached: Worry.jpg (200x255, 13K)

Golden Deer is nice to save for last because you get the two main sides and then backstory to pull it all together, plus it has the best final boss. Black Eagles is best first because it's shortest, and also you get it out of the way before the route becomes unplayable on a personal level. Church is honestly optional since it's a shittier Deer, but a copy of BE Chapter 11 before running around the monastery is good to have handy so you don't have to replay the same 12 chapters again. Probably play it before BL for separation from GD and because BL has the best story of the actual sides in the conflict. If you play BL first you won't have much drive to play anything else since there's not much better to look forward to besides GD final boss and some lore.

They probably should’ve just locked out supports for that chapter since it’s such a temporary deal

Why is almost every A support romantic? It makes it seem weird and makes my favorite girls look like sluts when they have 5 romantic conversations with someone.

There's only 1 support that fits that, Edelgard and Byleth B, and you could just wait 1 battle if it really bothered you.
In a game with 100 or more supports, not a huge deal.

Edelgard's route was a afterthought.

>my dick wants Shamir or Edelgard
>but my heart and soul tells me to marry Marianne
What do bros?

Byleth is fine as far as self insert shit goes, he at least has real lore and a reason for existing being Rhea's insane science experiment.
Probably some kind of surgery procedure. When it said most of the subjects died it may have been from the process itself, not even the second crest.

Fuck I really wish you could customise Byleth. The pre-rendered cutscenes and story justifications are not worth putting up with his/her horrible hair colours and generic hairstyles.

Speaking of which, how come Grug was the only one to not pass his crest down?

Don't forget Lysithea will drop dead in like 10 years because of it.

Not true. If you think about it, the temporal bunker was entirely unnecessary since the only services it provides can be already done in the battle preparation screen

They clearly had a lot planned for that route but lack of budget & time forced them to cut all the fat

Attached: 3lords.png (1350x661, 773K)

Grug was a incel full of rage.

Byleth is still shit and punchable as fuck. I hated the church for sole reason that I was the center of everything which gave me Fates deja-vu. The biggest redeeming part about other routes was that there was an interesting lord to carry their own route. No such thing here. This is probably the reason why I found lions most refreshing compared to Deer and Eagles. Because you didn't matter and you were just an observer on the side that never became a spotlight or center of lion route.

Your usual dark magical rite with blood sacrifice, surgery and maybe lots of tentacles and worms

Attached: A7D45ADC-51B0-402B-9927-932AA71A4D60.jpg (750x748, 69K)

Unga's crest was passed down but lost over time I believe. That or maybe anyone that inherited it couldn't handle it and died.

You're telling me this fucking Adonis of a man was an incel? I don't buy it.

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

Claude should be riding into the distance(you know with him jumping ship the moment he loses or joins a alliance)

>dubshit

happened with me
very burnt out with the game after 2 playthrough, played BL first and then did the church route, just couldn't bring myself to side with Edelgard after interacting with her. for the Golden Deer house i just feel like watching the cutscenes on YT

wish you could carry more stuff on ng+

His true name was Eliot

I really like this image.

Obviously rushed game with messy development cycle.
>All the new mechanics that haven't been balanced at all
>No lunatic on launch
>All those weather details described in the tapestries that aren't even hinted at in the monastery
>All the map reuse, especially in Church, which felt tacked on considering how little unique content it has
>All the shared cutscenes between routes, but the one route that really should have unique ones just gets stills
There's probably more but I can't think of it all right now.

>kills the progenitor god instead of impregnating the god
>uses her bones and heart to kill her children instead of raping them
dude is supreme gentleman tier

>low level bandit gets endgame weapon
>becomes endgame boss

>playing in chingching
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>best final boss
>Nemesis just stands there like an idiot as his elites get clobbered

>it was so bad that Edelgard's memories from before the experiment were damaged because of it.
Was anyone else sad that El couldn't even remember that the noble she once loved was Dimitri?

what's the name of Edelgard theme?

You could say that for any boss though

If you aggro him before that you lost though.

No, but for Edelgardfags it certainly is.

The chapters’ tapestries are mostly side lore and flair that actually correlate to the month a lil bit
>most obvious is the goddess rite month
>the month of hunting gives you menu with meats, the fishing month fish
Its just really... subtle. Like the lores in the library

I wish I could show her my divine pulse but whenever I do we go back in time and she doesn't believe that I just showed her :(

Indomitable Will, it plays when you fight the other two lords on the route you choose.

Marianne's probably got bigger tits than the other two. Hope that helps.

She's a useful idiot.

This

And Rhea soloed him at his best in the intro. Basically I want a playable Rhea.

Not to mention it kinda just comes out of nowhere. Like, they needed something for you to fight at the end but Those Who Job in the Dark are pansies on their own so they just said fuck it and brought in Nemesis. He's not even that much of a boss in himself; the real "fight" is just reaching him.
IMO Hegemon Edelgard>Immaculate One(BE)>Nemesis>Immaculate One(Church)

Attached: 1561086953218.png (720x489, 422K)

Months like Wyvern Moon should have more Wyverns flying overhead, and so on though. It was pretty immersion breaking when they described a change in the weather and the monastery still looked exactly the same.

Thanks user

>enemy fliers have 40 more stat points than enemy infantry at the same level
Does ISIS even have balance as part of their game design?

Attached: 1502571258290.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Is it tho? The worst that happens there is Fhargus getting fucked and Judith dying but that's it

Well he is just a bandit user so expect the same amount of intelligence from him.

Nemesis is the only non-monster fight, but he's still pretty scary once you reach him. Because he needs to leave his square, but he still hits insanely hard. Divine Pulse makes any fight a joke, but I can see people losing a unit or two their first go if they stick to their guns and dont ever touch it the entire playthrough.

Game was made by KT, and the answer with them is no. We already know ISIS can balance a game if they try.

now you know why so many like believe the game was rushed. It's likely the pegasus class was meant to be advanced just like the wivern knights but for some reason it was changed very late in development

Exactly, but it proves Edelgard wrong hence why I said it's the worst for Edelgardfags.

I didn't play Church.
How in the hell do they justify the Immaculate One as the final boss?

>Game was made by KT
Only the engine is from a Musou game but that's the extent of their involvement. Otherwise TK outplayed ISIS at their own game making the absolute best selling game in the series.

That one Falcon in nemesis map.

FUCK THAT BITCH.

Post older version

Thats why they delayed Lunatic/Maddening. They know the balance is fucked
As long as they delivered a satisfying and challenging experience, i dont mind
Fucking when tho. Its 1month+ alr

Rhea has PTSD and insane and you save her from herself.

From the sound of the DLC plan, it's gonna be winter.

They don't.
Rhea just goes berserk for seemingly no reason.

>woo only a month of waiting to play a mode where strategy means shit and RNG is king.

The story got input from OmegaForce, the ones behind the rotk and sengoku series
Pretty much the reason we got “three” houses too
Didnt really surprise me. Those guys can do tragedy extremely right

Look at the credits. KT played more of a role than you'd think.

I want to fill Annette's tummy tummy tum with my cummy cummy cum!

Attached: rROW_wUR.png (512x512, 151K)

Because they weren't trying to remake Awakening and they don't have Maeda's hang ups.

Leaked Maddening included better AI behavior and new layout tho. The modders even said it feel like how hard should have been

Attached: hmmm.png (666x125, 72K)

I guess from a money standpoint yes they did, but I think a lot of people would agree that it's at the least one of the worst gameplay experiences post-Awakening. I can't talk about earlier games but only Echoes was worse from what I played.

>no snow in the monastery during the ball
This game could have been so kino.

Snow would mean additional winter models for the characters tho. And we can't have that.

She's been going berserk since the intro cinematic.

Just wait for the golden route where you slap enough sense into Dimitri and Edelgard for them to make up

Attached: 1565376466222.png (1920x1080, 847K)

>better AI behavior
There is NO GAME where difficulty levels actually dictate how the AI behaves.

Why are you posting Bernie's husband?

single player in a fighting game?

halo?

Is this like the 3rd route from Fates or something? What makes you think it's coming?

Resident Evil?

>circe staff has no effect when the player has it
shit sucks

>implying Halo has good AI

i married annette, bernie died alone

Why is Bernie so fun to bully?

Attached: 1567038707785.jpg (1250x1000, 129K)

they're assuming since DLC is already confirmed to be in development, but most likely what we're getting is stuff like the beach episode, the halloween episode, a christmas episode, and shit like playable Jeralt, Rodrigue, Rhea, Sothis, and Anna.

Why are all Adrestian queens in the game total psychos ready to sacrifice the world for thier delusions? Edelgard drowns the continent in blood, her mother frames a whole ethnic group into being guilty of the slaughter of ruling house of a neighboring kingdom. Like wtf all adrestian bitches are crazy.

That's what lesbianism will do to your brain.

A new story path is releasing early next year as part of the expansion pass with new characters and maps
I dont think its the golden path tho, maybe a prequel, cause the devs did say in a review that they dont want to touch the main story for the dlc

>playable Sothis
How will that work? She'll snap her fingers and nuke the whole map in turn 1?

But Dimitri hates women?

Attached: dumblr.jpg (861x1200, 230K)

Edel isn't a dyke.

datamines show she's just a really strong mage.

Even partial lesbianism.

No, this is Bernie's husband.

Attached: 75908916_p0.png (1500x1224, 1.54M)

>KEEPS A BLACK SLAVE
wtf that's racist Dedue is house trained and doesn't require any bondage to serve!

Do you keep weapon prowess skills equipped?

Is that this guy per chance? Is he still ranting about him?

Attached: murderswomen.jpg (639x801, 83K)

Those stuff might be in wave 3
People are more excited for wave 4 tho, esp when Torna and Octo were excellent

Attached: C16F5D1B-C6B2-4EA3-9B1C-84E41EBF4BB5.jpg (631x1076, 553K)

>not just kills. but murders.
What did it mean by this?

Attached: 1555070989950.jpg (469x409, 28K)

yes

kill in self-defense vs killing intentionally I assume, but he's a retard

>they add a playable Glenn in a prologue story
>Byleth can S support him

Attached: AngryRacist.png (322x524, 273K)

People die when they are killed.

It's not racist to hate Duscur niggers.

>new story content
Why do so many faggots here keep saying the new content will not be plot related when it literally says it will be?

Which just raises even more questions because all Lords kill women intentionally.

>D*mitri

what is wrong with these people?

Attached: 1566511925107.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

I can’t believe such incredibly dumb people exist. That writer can’t even bother to read spoilers to help justify not bothering to play Blue Lions. Like Dimitri is not only a supreme gentlemen with ladies but he is a literal anti-racist to boot. Like Holy shit.

>Glenn is just a color swap of Felix with a smile instead of frown.

There's not much difference between male and female gorillas. I doubt Dimitri could tell

it could be a prequel, what people are saying is that it's not gonna be a "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!" path

>sexist
>racist
>rapist
>straight
>cis
>white
Wtf I love Dimitri even more now?

Attached: mfw.jpg (680x506, 40K)

But Claude didn't want to kill Edelgard if there was a choice not to. Pretty sure Dimitri was the same way in BL as well.

Attached: 1452220416234.jpg (488x538, 66K)

someone made their own interpretation on what the dude might've looked like, looks like a fag that would die like a true knight

Attached: 5hu47u2k2hg31.png (3000x2999, 2.48M)

Which is even more retarded as an argument, cause these women are soldiers in war. People kill people, period

Well Edelgard isn't the only women that gets killed in the war you fucking silly billy.

So is the Sauna going to be just another facility to raise “motivation” with you and two other people, or is it going to be our Xenologue menu for DLC? A “Outrealm Gate if you will.

Attached: AFF7B8E6-B85D-47E1-BD06-2A86F3ED2000.jpg (2048x1919, 305K)

It's even funnier because the "poc lord" only associates with other straight people and has a dyke hating Gorilla right by his side.

>tfw you will never crossbreed Lucina with Felix to create the ultimate sword autist.

>In three houses we get a poc lord and a female lesbian lord and guess what lord ended up the most popular? The cis straight while male lord.
I hate Edeltards on twitter. It's thanks to them that you can't even mention liking Edelgard without everyone assuming that you are THAT type of retard.

Attached: EDL5OlnUUAEmDKD.jpg (960x1200, 165K)

Wtf I love Glenn now
Shut uip dunkass those dont count

it's probably gonna be a way to fix motivation or activity points or something. The Gatekeeper will be how you access DLC

Attached: ajxmk00oebe31.jpg (960x540, 67K)

>Wtf I love Glenn now
We already know that Ingrid so shut up and HAVE SEX

Is a solo run possible?

As she deserves to

Prepare to disappoint yourselves.

Attached: 4F2CE569-52E3-4FEC-A28E-710772C1C11E.jpg (2078x825, 369K)

Dragon degeneration, unlike GD she goes more into Byleth's past and she looses control.

Attached: 1566699486591.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

do you not know what a Xenologue is? Xenologues are things like the beach episode, christmas episode, and halloween episode.

Can someone please tell this guy that murdering and killing is the same thing, thank you very much.
Also, somebody inform him that every single character in the game kills said women as well.

You might need a healer if mages start ganking up on you

>BE gets another story branch
ENOUGH

>new BE story branch
Yeah like they needed more branches because everyone else swims in them in the base game.

No, there's a magic stone fused to it, don't ask.

Just because you are right does not mean you are correct.

>go to access DLC
>Professor, I have something to report!
>redirects you to the eshop

>ywn have Lucina and Edelgard trade nickname ideas and see how ridiculous they can get.

>story prattles on about how Rhea is weak
>'possesses power beyond humanity's understanding.'

>no flying magic class
what the FUCK IntSys, bring back Malig Knights or let Falcon Knights use magic

Did this bitch seriously call Dedue a slave?

I hope you are not implying that new quests are just new resource gathering fetch quests in explore mode.

Trying to make it work here. Nosferatu tanking in the early game is nice, but has quite the low usage, and til you get the creator sword you are at the mercy of mages
Well unless you go bow assassin with close counter, but then the mages has anti-bow kit

>Dimitri saved said black man, teaches him how to read and write, defends him from those who talk badly about him just because he is from Duscar and encourages him to be his own man
>RACIST
>Empire kidnaps Petra and keeps her as hostage against her will
>this is fine.jpg
SJW trannies in a nutshell.

Halo has pretty decent ai, especially when compared to its competitors

>golden route
Can we get a dark route instead?

>Doom 2016 token action system.
>Fighting games.
>Fucking starcraft.

AoE is an interesting case study if you read the AI thresholds.

Couldn't Dimitri have just talked to El back in school and straightened things out then?

You know you are a retard when even other usual brain-dead twitter trannies start making fun of you for this type of retardation.

I didn't know it was possible to make me love Dimitri more

Attached: white whale holy grail.jpg (1080x600, 266K)

How else will IS salvage their creator’s pet? Obviously they will probably make it so you can guide her away from the path of the Villainous Protagonist.

Attached: D2F1276E-6354-47B8-BEB6-C8E2109D40ED.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

Threadly reminder they censored her dialogue(and many others)

>Everyone here is an heir or an heiress. But not me. I'm just a commoner.

This is a reused voice line elsewhere in the game. They just used a old line to replace this below. (Pic related proof)

Actual translation is: If you keep looking there Sensei, then even I will get embarrassed

Attached: 1564083636224.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

You literally can't here mere existence was the cause of the Duscar massacre. If Dimitri stabber her with the dagger instead of giving it to her maybe then she would die as a innocent girl.

It can't be helped.

Guys I'm already 60 hours into my BL playthrough (first) and I really don't want to do this anymore. I have already seen everything the game has to offer. I do not want to fucking return to the monastery to do trivial shit, I just want to be done with it but I'm still missing support conversations with some characters...how long will this go on?

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_ingrid_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Really? I don't recall it playing for Dimitri in GD route during the 2nd Eagle/Lion map.

>He downright murders and kills women, torture is also mentioned and I'm pretty sure you know what that implies about the women he gets his hands on.

Attached: Dimitri according to twitter.jpg (1200x485, 255K)

I want fortress mage.

Fuck flying units they are already too good with Canto.

I mean she's still very popular isn't she? She's just got a lot of people who don't like her as well. I assume they made her that way on purpose.

Is there a point to the observe option of tea parties? Memes aside. It really made no sense to me, why do I get different prompts like banter and such?

Edelgard was only the cause insofar as that her mother caused the tragedy to get her back.

Why are you even playing the game if you have no fun doing it? Are you a masochist?

Extra immersion
No im serious. Nips are weird like that

Sorry, I may be wrong. I know it plays in BE when you fight Claude and Dimitri and in GD when you fight Edelgard.

multiple characters comment on you staring at their chest in the english version you dummy

Yeah if she just didn't exist nothing bad would happen. Her life is basically a trigger for genocide.

I was having a lot of fun at the start and as soon as part 2 began and I was told that I couldn't recruit anyone else I just fucking stopped caring.

Also because the plot and writing went to hell, why did Claude attack BL at Gronder field when he literally saw them battling the empire and he knew they were interested in an alliance?

Attached: atheists.jpg (946x500, 42K)

It's comfy, but I do with the observe has more than one line of dialogue

>mere existence was the cause of the Duscar massacre
It was her mother (his step mother) that helped organized it though. It was Edelgard’s stupid idea to take up the Flame Emperor mantle of the supposed person known to have been the instigator.

Okay, just rest every weekend then dumbass. It gives everyone half motivation and skips the bullshit monastery fluff, people only do it for recruiting the students they want, motivation, or talking to people.

And if Edelgard didn't exist her mother wouldn't be there to organize it. Edelgard is literal satan.

Because they couldnt think of an excuse and wanted an exact Gronder Field FFA rematch instead of 2v1. "Fog of war" or whatever, not the only part where the writing is spotty, either.

Hubert intercept the messenger

His house is the most straight too.
Ignatz is a complete Chad that gets Petra wet.
Raphabro makes any woman better just by being nice.
Mariane and Hilda have great marriage options or just become best sisters with a friendship remembered through the ages.
Leonie, well she got Felix to street perform or gave him a bar tab that puts his noble hood at risk.
Lysithea stops being an angry gremlin after her C conversations and makes Felix cry while eating cake.

TLDR all the Deers are straight and Felix is a good boy.

Going by that logic then if Rhea never gave her Crest to the one Bandit that defected from Nemesis side, we wouldn’t have the Adrestian Empire and Edelgard wouldn’t have existed.

There are lot of twitter trannies who call El racist as well. So we can conclude that twitter is triggered by anyone who is white.
Which leads us to another conclusion: If Claude said he hated gays unironically, burned their flag and raped women, twitter would still defend him because he isn't white.

Attached: hmm.png (611x854, 179K)

>or just become best sisters with a friendship remembered through the ages
You just KNOW they mashed clams at some point.

Attached: 1566596105056.png (500x483, 303K)

look sometimes you just have to wear cool armor to disguise your meetings, legacy of the thing be damned

Yes I always said Rhea should have genocide all crest bearers.

Yes, but self-insertfags high on a power fantasy don't care about the best outcome for a fictional country, they just want to be Supreme Dragon Pope King.

I mean she's pretty racist to dragons.

>Hegemon Edelgard
>the bitch that only targets Dimitri even if she has 10 hit against him

Attached: 1548533364138.gif (400x400, 1.28M)

No he didn't. You can speak with Gilbert prior to the battle and I think even like 2 chapters before and he explicitly tells you "I have received confirmation from House Rhiegan and they will meet us at Gronder field"

Sure, the details of the alliance might have been at the hands of the messenger that Hubert intercepted, but still, common sense would tell you that if there's an invading force invading both you and your neighbor with whom you've enjoyed peaceful relationships in the past decade or so, and said neighbor summons you for a meeting, and then you show up and see your neighbor duking it out against your common enemy, that maybe it's not the brightest idea to pick a fight against them.

Also, when you defend the alliance capital, Claude explicitly tells you that he always believed in you to the point where he had actually sent a messenger to Fhirdiad requesting help to the professor BEFORE the BL army liberated Fhirdiad.

And yet he still sends Leonie and Raphael to be killed

They don't shit on her because of that though. She is "racist" as in the same way Dimitri is "racist" according to them.

Dorothea and Jeralt literally mention how you have no heartbeat

You also described the Golden Dear Route.

Do Seteth and Flayn actually admit it on the church route?

>still calls Dimitri obsessed

>eagle and lion battle after timeskip
>Edel talking to me like she thinks she can actually kill me
How cute

Attached: boar.png (336x284, 89K)

That was funny though. I had half-dying Ingrid, yet Edelgard kept targeting Dimitri no matter what.

Yes. Seteth explains both he and Flayn lost their ability to transform.

Tbh, that was kind of a blessing. At least on my play. Mainly because no matter how much he targeted Dimitri, she never could land a hit on him. Which was useful because my other units were safe.

Lmao

>I WILL SPILL ALL YOUR BLOOD PROFESSOR
>teehee just kidding wouldn't that be crazy haha
Her villainy in the other routes is so obvious it was funny

GHghay

Yes but he still has a pulse

Just check their crest you dumbo. The priest literally tells you that Flayns crest is "descended" from a saint that was the daughter of another saint which Seteth coincidentally carries the crest of. Like fuck are you THAT clueless.

Let us be honest here Yea Forums. Our lives be boring if twitter/tumblr didn't exist with BLESSED posts like this.

Golden Deer has Dimitri and Edelgard dead, but Fodlan restored and no more pointless skirmishes with Almyra.

What is the appeal of Edelgard?

I’M AT THE CHURCH FINAL CHAPTER
WHY AM I PLAYING XENOBLADE AGAIN ALL OF A SUDDEN

Nothing, she just got shilled hard.

Albino poosy

ah yes, this is how you tell a story, give the answers to all the mysteries up front and then say "by the way, this was also happening"

cute chunni who really loves (you)

BL -> BE-E -> GD, don't bother with Church.
This is objectively correct.

The cover waifubait

I know that, you cunt. I just was unaware they directly admit it to Byleth in one of the routes.

Attached: 1558838988713.jpg (293x341, 22K)

Unironically this, BLACK EAGLE STRIKE FORCE is chunni as FUCK and is cute even if it's retarded

>Lysithea stops being an angry gremlin after her C conversations and makes Felix cry while eating cake.

>tfw I missed recruiting both Raphael and Lysithea on the last day pretimeskip LITERALLY just because I accidentally tried to recruit them before going to the final 2 faculty trainings I needed for my skills to be high enough for them to join me.
>had to kill them at Gronder field v2
>Lysithea's death line is something like "I wish...I could have lived longer..:"

Not him, but Lin having Cethlean crest and green hair made me suspect that hes a dragon too
Turn out hes not mint enough. The blood is too thin alr

Attached: B8C98472-8A4E-4D92-8A42-19C03C8A92CC.jpg (2721x2440, 529K)

So wait, if Sothis came by herself, where did the Nabateans come from?

Do Deer first and laugh your ass off in Lions when Dimitri kills Thales by accident without even knowing he did just because Claude yelled for help loud enough.

Attached: mfw Slithers job again.jpg (576x325, 42K)

She is not even albino though.

How could you forget about the supreme gentleman noble Lorenz?

Nabateans are literally children of Sothis i.e Rhea.

The saints passed down their crests the same way Serios did, by offering their blood during the war of heroes. They don't get dragon powers from that.

One of these is not like the others.

Attached: 1566361866391.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

That hat looks so stupid. It looks like someone pasted it in on paint.

He needs an entire post by himself, the mad got all women get pre timeskip and post timeskip he is the one stopping their proposals because war comes first.

You will never be as Chad as Lorenz Hellman Gloucester.

*ahm*
Is there more JUST anything than slithers?
>hyped up to be the big bad serious threat in the game, except...
>they get side-lined and do nothing but job before they can even be an actual threat
>2/4 routes fucks them up in mere epilogue
>Dimitri fucks them up on fucking accident
>Claude is only one who bothered giving these worthless jobbers highlight and even he makes fun of them
>are actually called Argathians, yet thanks to one autistic emperor and her henchman they are now named "slithers" and "those who slither in the dark" which is just laughable on its own

Attached: TWSITD.png (1350x3535, 2.07M)

But user Dimitri is a blonde white man and Edelgard is a white woman so it's okay.

Their only real power are nuclear stockpiles from the lost age and that's not something they can dump in a defensive battle

Is there a "it says here you're gay" macro for Claude's mural?

Yes but how did Sothis conceive them?

magic

How many characters are in the game? I'm not at the timeskip yet and I think it is chapter 8 or 7

The hair is plot relevant, so you obviously can't

From her flesh and blood I'd guess.

18 for BE, 21 for Church, 22 for BL and GD

Probably by snapping her fingers.

Fug I am at GD, the longest route then.
Thanks

by fucking the most chad humans alive

>Dimitri gets Battalion Vantage and Battalion Wrath.
This looks like a pretty nasty combination.

Attached: 1559761535975.png (398x496, 283K)

Dimitri is a character you can position anywhere on the map and every single enemy unit will kill itself against him during enemy phase.

There were no humans when she came in fact there was no life before her probably not even time existed judging by her casual manipulation of it.

If only the battalion skills were worth a damn

>a bunch GD names are lifted from King Lear
>other characters’ names are all mythological
>Crests are based on the Major Arcana
>the weapon types follow the 12 heavenly general wepons
Christ this game is a mess inspiration-wise

He isn't called THE BOAR for nothing you know.

Attached: 1566835013851.jpg (1109x800, 255K)

They were only threatening because Rhea didn't know that that they were still around and they have nukes. But these guys are the same ones that nuked themselves to death them being worthless shouldn't be surprising.

then she created humanity to fuck it

Then in the timeskip he gets a batallion with 120 hp

GD is superior because you get to jack yourself off AND the fictional country is in better shape.

And he has +40 charm.

All Dimitri needed to do was knock her up which would have unified the church and kingdom as a result

Let's be honest, none of the routes have a bad ending which just makes Edelgard's whole campaign pointless.

I must protect Edelgard.

There where humans, but it's implied she made the current batch that makes up Fodlan after the original ones wiped themselves out.

Attached: Sothis' kids.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

>"Someday, I too will fall"
>Is functionally immortal
What did they mean by this

Being my wife.

>Dima's mural is the only one that shows (You) and the Lord
BEST LORD
BEST ROUTE
BEST HUSBAND

Blue Lions route:
>Recruit everyone including Hilda
>Claude survives
>Only Edelgard and Hubert dies
>Kill Thrace by accident, and kill Cornelia
>Nemesis never revives
>Rhea doesn’t go berserk
>The Savior-King rules a unified Fódlan with a literal God-Bishop to aid him (possibly his own Queen too).
Truly the best route and closest to the Golden ending for us.

Attached: 9694509E-7291-40D9-8B72-7FBF058D4C6F.jpg (900x742, 97K)

Edelgard was already planning to assassinate him back then and Dimitri secretly wanted to kill her.

The head writer is a longtime Koei employee and also wrote FE Warriors.
Koei actually did most of the work with IS as an overseer.

Dimitri is THE BOAR.
Making him in the dancer is funniest thing in the game. There is nothing funnier than having your dancer destroy EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM on his own, while just being a dancer.

Attached: THE BOAR.png (349x360, 165K)

>also wrote FE Warriors.
FE Warriors has a dogshit plot that's so embarrassing it's bad even by musou standards

Just like every Fire Emblem

OK so suppose Edelgard wins and ruins everything. Now what?

>is in better shape
How? Galatea literally secedes.

BlueCHADS just can't stop winning.

When you're dealing with Fates user you literally can't have a decent plot.

Almyra invades the weak and pitiful Fodland and dismantles Edelgards imaginary domain.

>Is functionally immortal
user...

Pretty much.
It's funny how BL almost feels like the intended path, considering how closely Part I links back to everyone in BL and how everything ties up in Part II.
inb4 Dimitrifag, GD is my favorite route.

How is Dimitri as a dancer? I see lot of memes about it because he hates being a dancer and looks dead inside if you make him, but how does he play in the game? I never had courage to do it because I feared I would fuck up his stats if I did.

Its hard to actually write a fanservice game properly, esp when IS was extra degenerate back then with all the wakening and fate wanking

Ok it's better than Fates but that's not something you should be proud of.

Funny I never noticed just how much FByleth's character design matches timeskip Dimitri.

At least the supports were pretty good.

It's quite impressive how much Dimitri fucked up
If he never met El she wouldn't have had the willpower to survive the Slither experiments and if he got to knew her more she probably would have probably let him in on the plan

Attached: 1565811461371.jpg (903x1063, 206K)

TS Dimitri looks like Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue

>Dimitri secretly wanted to kill her.
Wait what?

>>Can someone please tell this guy that murdering and killing is the same thing, thank you very much.

Not true. Murder is a crime, killing may or may not be.

His growths don't matter on other routes, he rapes everyone on BL

Edelgard permitted the creation of artificial crest ala not!bioweapons. And dont forget all the intact ICBMs
The world will go out with a bang

Intended over 20cms shorter wife.

It's good Sothis can just come back when she feels like it and fix everything like the last time.

I think he means after he finds out that Edel is the Flame Emperor

Dimitri thinks that she's behind Duscur and pre-timeskip and wanted to kill her because of it. His reaction to her reveal as the Flame Emperor is just him losing all pretenses and going for the like he wanted. You don't learn this until after after the timeskip, if Dedue is alive though.

>His growths don't matter on other routes
Of course they don't, but his deaths on literally every other route do.
Also it's implied that he's one of the first BLs to die in all of his endings.

Sothis is a tulpa now.

If by fixing you mean just nuking the whole thing, third time should be the charm, just destroy humans and try again.

what if she gets mad and steps on you?

>KEEPS A BLACK SLAVE
How do you look at that bromance and conclude Dimitri thinks of Dedue as a slave? Has to be a troll post.

That just makes it easier for him to wrap her in his cloak user.

Attached: D_ls6pxUwAIBBTQ.jpg (1024x575, 78K)

>Sothis is a tulpa now.
Nah she literally returns to Fodland in her S rank just because she felt like it. The shit Rhea did to Byleth was just bait to lure her out from the other side.

Epic

Attached: rqweqw2.png (1829x1078, 3.08M)

She didn't nuke them, they nuked themselves.

Is Sword of the Creator the coolest special weapon in FE?

There are female versions of every enemy unit in the game. This person right here has commanded his units to murder women.

They really are the perfect couple, I wish Byleth wasn't just a silent self insert.

Hilarious because he can kill everyone even as a dancer.

>try to match Flayn with Dedue because it's literally the biggest character and the smallest character
>no paired ending despite having an A support
what the fuck IS, what's the fucking point of having the A support if they don't FUCK

Attached: DUSCUR.png (594x770, 709K)

When all the older swords are generic swords and Fate’s an abomination of Vajra+chainsaw? Yeah
Have always like awakening’s Falchion tho. Its sleak

Attached: A59094A4-E6FC-40F9-AF10-4457E8ECC1EE.jpg (679x188, 9K)

Flayn has standards and doesn't entertain animals.

Attached: 859613929fa706ea571ba59820440a13.png (800x801, 378K)

who do I make a dancer in each route?

But Flayn is literally an animal, just more rare

Attached: 76221871-0CFE-4D52-B934-758ABC84738E.png (526x589, 208K)

*ahem*

DUSCUR NIGGERS BURN IN HELL

Attached: 1567103950711.jpg (1000x1414, 960K)

desu I usually prefer generic swords over fanciful ones. Master Sword is straight up one of the best looking swords in video games, while something like Cloud's weird fusion sword or the pizza cutter sword look fucking dumb.

That said I'm a sucker for whip swords so SotC is pretty great too.

>Flayn is literally an animal
Watch it punk.

Attached: 1566769863278.jpg (1600x960, 158K)

>Flayn has standards and doesn't entertain animals.
>the girl who literally complains to Seteth over how much she just wants dick has standards
nice try ingrid, but you're definitely wrong on this one.

Attached: angryfishgirl.jpg (680x680, 40K)

Whoever is kinda RNG screwed but you want to keep using and has enough charm to win.

>Her paired ending with Dedue.

Attached: 1566450959677.jpg (351x153, 9K)

It's the same tranny who bitched about Leo from Fates for being transphobic and sexist back then. This charming fella here . She unironically unironic about her retardation. Dimitri triggers her because he kills her lesbian lord and because he is dominating all the polls so far, which triggers her again.

Flayn in non-BE route. Shes that useless
Or just meme it up and make Raph and Dimitri into magnificent dancers

Attached: C3F77978-C2E4-417D-8C12-2F556FF617AE.jpg (1500x2000, 325K)

FByleth being silent is the only downside but they unironically have a great love story, and are aesthetically pleasing together.

Attached: 1566912002248.jpg (808x1000, 130K)

So Mercedes is the best healer by far, right? Who else gets Physic, Restore, and Fortify?

Attached: v-35-512.png (512x512, 27K)

>Dimitri will never suckle your mommy milkies

Eagles - Dorothea
Lions - Dimitri (yes, I'm serious)
Deer - Hilda
Church - Flayn

Attached: 1565161750746.png (1921x1400, 1.33M)

She gets BOAR'D though.
>cute semi immortal green haired half-dragon monarchy

i would stare and gawk at her tits and ass all day and there's nothing she could do to stop me

Linhardt? He even have warp and a healing crest on top

>Master Sword is straight up one of the best looking swords in video games
You have not played too many RPGs.

The only one that comes close is Lin, but he trades Fortify for Warp and is locked out of the best pure casting class.

>Flayn is standing blowjob height of Dedue
literally built for each other

Attached: pei2imuex7j31.png (691x700, 389K)

She doesn't mind boars though.

Attached: NO WAY FAG.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

what is Rise doing in Fire Emblem?

Attached: 1445648974544.jpg (1024x1024, 236K)

imagine if they swapped sizes haha

Daddy

Attached: fdyhyth.png (1276x1400, 1.16M)

They do though. You fucked up somewhere.

The more retards like these I see the more I feel sorry for Edelfags having people them in their fanbase

Attached: 1563683661761.jpg (833x1000, 81K)

Assuming no poaching
>BL
Flayn
>GD
Marianne
>BE
Linhardt

They look nothing alike Personatard.

FIsh girl never got the dimitri dick and that's perfect

-Sethet

post more Rise

She did though, with at least one successful impregnation.

Three of these depict the nobles content and festive.
Only one of these shows the Proletariat happy ;^)

seethe harder nignig

No but my cock sure is throbbing

Dorothea is a shit dancer. Her single best attribute is sniping with Meteor, so she absolutely wants to go Gremory to double up on them.

The top and bottom right ones do.

Reaching the boss on the BE route was a huge pain because of all of the fire that slowed everyone down, and those fucking dolls were really souped up by the end. I had been working through the game clearing all enemies from every map, but it got to where no one on my team could dent the dolls enough to bother on the last map.

What would you say Flayn's age is in human years?

Attached: 1567197551511.png (687x717, 777K)

1k+

From her looks 15, from that and her strange manner of speech I'd say 20 at least.

That thigh, goddamn.

>Edelgard somehow learns of the GD revelations early on and tries to walk back her plans
>Arundel/Thales catches wind of this and deposes her, keeps her captive
>Empire marches on Garreg Mach any
>Dimitri is still firmly batshit insane
>Nemesis awakens earlier than expected and ravages Alliance territories badly.

Sign me the fuck up senpai

>she was thirteen when she was given immortality by Sothis
>participated in the War of Heroes
She's seen some shit.

I'd take fortify over warp, honestly. Mercedes' crest sometimes giving a free use of recovery magic is better than raising the amount healed, I'd also say. I rarely needed more than the ~40-50 HP she'd heal and getting a free fortify always felt nice.

I'd like a route where punished Dimitri is kept around but he doesn't die, like in GD/church he just pops in during the maps you fight the empire, massacres the shit out of some units and leaves.

Edelgard’s memories are damaged, she doesn’t fully remember her childhood thanks to the blood experiments she underwent.

I feel like she wouldn’t have gone through with the initial bandit plan if she still fully remembered the friendship she shared with him

Recall someone said her data mined age was 17.

Probably like... 12 or 13 going by her support with Byleth and the fact that she hates being called a kid.

So what would the slithers do as punishment to their 'greatest creation' not cooperating?

Nuke the continent again for shits and giggles.

put her back in the rape dungeon

Well that doesn't solve the issue of Rhea still existing

Just lock her up and mindrape her some more.
She comes back as a crest beast (not hegemon, just a normal one) and she needs to be put down.

>she was thirteen when she was given immortality by Sothis

what? where are you getting this from

>Hubert looking shady af in the background of the Edelgard mural

Attached: spiderman.png (467x456, 199K)

How do I find a girl like Marianne irl?

Fun fact, Edelgard, Claude, and Dimitri are all related by blood the kingdom and alliance were formed by different branches of the Adestrian Empire's royal family tree.

Source for the art on the bottom left?

I don’t think they’d kill her outright. They invested too many resources into her to just throw it all away.

They could strap her to one of their golem thingys and use her as a living battery. Not that hard to envision

Why yes Dimitri is my favorite lord. How did you know?

Attached: totally not-Seteth.png (572x623, 361K)

Nuke the continent again like they did before. Though Sothis isn't around to clean up after their messes this time.

>wind flower snow moon
>beautiful, yet fleeting
>only the stars are eternal
>the DLC banner is a wolf, which can refer to Sothis (or Sirius), the brightest star in the sky
Are you ready for Sothis route?

Attached: F5FDB290-AFD9-4933-9250-0D953D1E627E.jpg (390x377, 47K)

Sadly, girls with enough issues to be suicidal IRL are insane, cannot be saved, and will simply drag you into their crazy.

>Edelgard stepping on everyone's flags
>Hubert looking blatantly evil
>a fucking slither plotting
Don't you just love happily ever afters?

Wait so Dimitri's not-incest with El would actually be incest?

I'm pretty sure only Claude and Dimitri are because Loog and the first Emperor weren't related

>can't even get past 1 house in Leceister territory
more like al-bye-rans

Wow it's almost like I didn't say they removed every single line

Attached: 1548218785050.jpg (1280x1384, 432K)

Yeah I'm ready for my cute loli to sweep the continent clean and repopulate it with our children.

probably

>just got referred to a cardiologist for an arrhythmia
I fucking hope so.

Attached: 1549159449124.png (846x1200, 1022K)

So now that the dust has settled, can we really say that this was a mediocre game?

Attached: 4DBD9B19-4EFF-428A-B33A-B532DF204F4C.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Any name changes?

They literally say in game that all three countries had to cooperate and build a super fort to keep them out.

That's a nice dragon god you have there, sure would be a shame if something happened to her.

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

Wtf she targeted Annette, Mercedes and Lysithea more and killed them several times in my run.

Has anyone here attempted a run where everyone stays in their commoner/noble class? I've been thinking of trying it.

They'd be a thousand years removed from each other's family trees. You're probably at least as related to any random person on the street.

Nope all of them are related one of the gatekeeperkuns tells you this, and calls whole war a family squabble.

Good luck Hisao

This is the best FE games since Tellius, and depending on the future difficulty stuff it might be the best in the series outright

According to you then fucking everyone with blue eyes is incest because all blue eyed people have same distant relative.

he's not wrong about dimitri having a black slave. out of all of dimitri's faults, his relationship with dedue is the deal breaker for me. i can relate to dimitri's incel tendencies with regard to edelgard, but the fact that he has no problem with an uncle tom for a body guard is the creepiest trait about him.

Good luck user, hope it's nothing serious

No I had fun and I enjoyed the plot something I haven't done in a FE game since Radiant dawn.

Pretty much.

More le less than one hundred.

It's got its problems, but the Blue Lions route had so much soul that I enjoyed it regardless

Grug is weak af tho he got soloed by Seiros in human form and his biggest achievement is killing Sothis when she was having a power nap after she restored life to the world.

They figure I've had it all my life, so it's probably ok.
But it still freaks me the fuck out.

No worry bro, juvenile arrhythmia is usual benign
Just work out (moderately) everyday

Attached: B29FA74B-FB32-4ACE-AC85-6CF865B1A929.png (1200x900, 557K)

And only one house rules it.

>i can relate to dimitri's incel tendencies with regard to edelgard, but the fact that he has no problem with an uncle tom for a body guard is the creepiest trait about him
Dedue willingly serves him. In their ending it says they lived together as family. Dimitri never once saw himself as being some savior to Dedue, he just helped him in a time of need and Dedue was greatful.

If their was implied racism it would bother me too, I feel the same way, but I really don't see that at all in their relationship.

Go away tumblr. You clearly don't even know what slave is.

But then how did he massacre the Nabateans?

>Dedue
>slave
Spotted the SJW.

>no Bernie
Alois and Bernie supports were too pure.

based retard

O MY BRAINCELLS

He got roided up on godly blood first

Mate those 2 are bros in their times of great need
Dedue even hunted Edel down to avenge Dimitri, and is deeply affected by his death

Hilda's one of the strongest characters in the game, and it's defended by her brother whose probably stronger than her by endgame.

The truly good part about Deude and Dimitri is that Dimitri actually wants him to act like family but Deude is the one who feels too indebted to actually get there.

I shouldn't have look up the artist

Attached: ECLGMaNUYAAPOG1.png (1200x900, 625K)

>has a special bond with Leonie ingame
>acts protective of Bernie in supports since he's one of the few people she feels okay around
>promises Jeralt to protect you
Alois is best dad.

Marrying Byleth to Bernie in Golden Deers while having cool uncle Alois around was the best ending.

She targets other people if she can kill them (i want to know what part of the code tells her to target Dimitri if there aren't other units weak enough to 1 shot

no, kill yourself faggot

I know that is probably the most likely scenario but also consider the following

Attached: 1566876405164.png (1463x89, 21K)

Please, do share what horrors you saw.

I fucking hate finding wholesome art only to look up the source and find a gallery of furry diaper inflation scat porn.

Should I buy the dlc pass now like a good goy or actually wait til it comes out?

Too easy. There's a lot of potential in the gameplay, I'm really hoping the extra difficulties make it work. Right now, the player has way too many options that trivialize the gameplay without much added to the enemy compared to past FEs. No dumb shit like pair-ups, but 5 range mages and archers with close counter as default, gambits and battalions in general, every gauntlet being a brave weapon on attack, etc, are equally broken. I see the possibility of reaching RD Hard mode levels of gameplay balance if what I've heard about the extra difficulties turns out to be true, though.

Attached: 1564091222166.gif (500x375, 371K)

loved everything besides the grind

tickle her feet

Real talk why the FUCK did we not even get to see a portrait of Hilda's brother. Mans fought Nemesis 1v1 with all his elites up and came out alive.

No wonder she has an inferiority complex and doesnt even bother trying

I can't post an image due to IP shit but you are my absolute nigga.

Wait, unless you want the outfit I guess. No reason to get it now when we know so little about it.

Only thing you get is Byleth of both genders getting an Silver trimmed academy uniform with the option to toggle a cape for them for right now.

Dimitri is possibly the least racist person in the whole game, he actively fights retarded stereotypes about the people from duscur and wants a proper family relationship with Deude.

All I can say is that he has two very different art styles
twitter.com/glensaru

Wait til wave 2 (by oct 31st) to decide
Personally ill just wait til wave 3 at the end of the year to buy it, since i just bought astral chain

WTF I hate Dimitri now.

Attached: 1565824808259.png (1272x900, 769K)

that's what I expected when I saw the jeralt and alois pic desu

Nah, giving players essentially full access to building their units was the correct step forward. if it had more classes and/or more ways to further customize the units it'd be godlike.Story is compelling without going *too* anime.
It's real stumbles are in regards to the Monastery and (imo) the menus. There needs to be more options to raising your bond and motivation with the students and in general other things to do besides that (seminars, aux battles). If they're gonna ape Persona then they should just go the full 9 yards. Let players play each day, not just a few times a month

He did it to save his soldiers too.

Hilda A support is about giving your life to protect others.

Holst is too good for this world.

Alois... Jeralt... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

>Bara and wholesome pics
This guy (or girl? Much more likely) is decent

Attached: 9B80D0BB-0F50-47E3-8985-F6F48F01CB47.jpg (2048x1536, 262K)

i see it differently. the implied racism is all there. dedue and people from his home all happen to be a darker shade of skin color. dimitri has a responsibility to push away dedue and convince him to live his own life for his own well being. until he does, dimitri is like the white guy who claims he's not racist because his best friend is a based black man. it's not surprising racists gravitate toward dimitri.

this post is, without a doubt, retarded. Please, stop

I know this is bait, but you only have to see Dedue and Dimitri's early support convos to see this is a retarded take. Dimitri is conflicted as he wants Dedue to be his own person free of the stigma of the Duscur rebellion but Dedue uses that free choice to dedicate himself to Dimitri as his vassal due to the kindness he was shown. Its a lot more nuanced than
>EVIL WHITE MAN LITERALLY A SLAVE OWNER

So what about a Three Houses Musou game
Y/N?

>flayn on my team
>Below average healer, useless in any kind of offense
>flayn after I betray the church
>Absolute monster. Destroys Randolph, dodges and doubles everything I throw at her
Why does everyone other NPC get downgraded but not her

Attached: 6BE86A42-B365-4DD4-8EDA-CD7B76497F00.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

If its an actual celebration of the series, not the weird wank that is FEW, yes
Uironically the zelda and gundam musou were great

>still don't have mm2
>never played a fe ever and this one is apparently easy/accessible
>only have money for one game right now
fuck bros what do i do

FE warriors 2, probably will have non-Fateswakening since Heroes popularized older characters

A beautiful strongwilled powerful ruler you can marry and let step on you

Attached: 1559740777980.jpg (770x584, 31K)

She’s not trying to hide her Dragon lineage as much now?

>Dimitri
>downgraded
Not from my experience, the guy is a monster even as an enemy in normal battle.

Personally, what I really liked about this FE is that they don't fill you up with a gorillion of random units.
Just a small cast of well defined characters.

Dude you have been demoralized.

Duscur is a genuine shithole.

Get Mercedes and Dedue ending for them bringing education to the Duscur children for the first time in history.

Dimitri end Dedue are such bros Dedue is willing to become a beast for him and even mourn him if he dies first or go in a solo campaign against the empire in Golden Deers to avenge his bro.

Fuck it even when Dimitri dies first he stands guarding his frave until he dies and is buried beside Dimitri in the royal burying ground.

Dedue and Dimitri were brothers from another mother.

Get on the FE hype train bro. Game is fun, waifus are cute, lore and politics discussion is great.MM2 is an ever green game like MM1 anyway, and its old enough for a christmas sale

>Dimitri should push away his best friend and the guy who he looks up to as a big brother and who also sees him as family and who is literally the only family and is the only connection that Dedue has because it looks bad to me.
Unironically kill yourself.

As expected bottom right is the most comfy and shows how you and the house leader work together

Its the 1st time the characters actually have some depth behind them, and not some cardboard cut-out or statsticks
Like jesus im struggling to rmb the non-main characters of older games aside from “hey this guy is strong, this dude is not”

All the chest related dialogue?

This was a highlight for me too, especially if you don't recruit anyone from the other houses and focus on in-house supports

How do I dancer? Any specific character that excels at it?

Man, if either Deude or Felix were girls I'd ship them with Dimitri so hard.

Not every NPC, Hubert with his 36 Mag and Luna did 50 damage to one shot my Byleth in the Petra/Bernie paralogue on the turn he shows up with all those reinforcements. Considering how easy the game is general that was a real fucking shock to me.

Raphael, Edelgard and Dimitri make great Unga dancers.

Imagine trying to get people to feel sorry for a character who aided in killing the MC's father.

>Edgy sword autist to join the other girl sword autists
God I wish

twitter.com/Kawells00/status/1166005094686396416

Attached: trhty.png (1928x800, 2.73M)

Petra. Enjoy having absolutely nothing hitting her

thighfu

Attached: 1566574206056.png (849x792, 406K)

At least japan would rather masturbate all over Lys and Bernie instead of Edelgard.
Within her target audience, she's less popular comparatively than the two main lords, and thank god for that.

Ayy thanks user

>dimitri has a responsibility to push away dedue and convince him to live his own life for his own well being
He literally does this multiple times, Dedue just always rebukes him with "muh debt" and "muh bromance".

Attached: 053DC455-69DE-48E5-8926-0244B2C42587.jpg (1920x1358, 486K)

>Deude
>as a female
yikes

Attached: 19.jpg (804x1200, 248K)

So what is the master class upgrade supposed to be for physical sword units?
Falcon knight?

Attached: 8E6979BB-11D2-4CC0-817E-46CDE82CC8A8.jpg (216x213, 18K)

WAR

Attached: eue56u6.jpg (1920x1358, 636K)

dimitri and his family were the ones who unjustly slaughtered dedue's homeland in the first place. dimitri was the one white guy who happened to show mercy to the one black survivor. dedue is a based black man as long as he doesn't live for himself, but lives to die at dimitri's discretion. dedue isn't so much a person as he is a slave

Dimitri is made for dancing.

>implied racism
White savior shit, I guess you're going for? Even Ingrid ends up admitting Dedue is a decent man and not all the people of Duscur are diggers, but I guess you can't portray any kind of racial issues in a fictional context without bringing IRL bitching into it, these days. I hope the japs continue to not give a fuck, at least.

>Petra/Bernie paralogue
>fighting Hubert
Nani

Yes. Just dismount when needed
Or just stick with advance class. The masters being all riders feel weird

You are, without a doubt, mentally deficient. I suggest lead poisoning by shooting yourself a few dozen times.

And that's the core issue dealt with in his supports with Dimitri.

also any girl with blue hair is an auto avoid

>Decided to ditch having a dancer to go full Falcon Sword Evasion Tank with Petra.
>A vast majority of enemies have 0 hit chance vs her.
>They often target her over things they could actually kill because of her low def and res.
Petra is unironically the best tank I have ever used in a Fire Emblem game, shit is crazy. Her only flaws are that she sucks at dodging gambits and she often struggles to deal serious damage.

Mortal Savant for utility, but Swordmaster is the premier class for purely physical sword units

Is Felix’s shield actually worth using?
That shit weighs a fucking ton.

Imagine a taller and more muscular Petra.

What utility does Mortal meme have?

>dimitri and his family were the ones who unjustly slaughtered dedue's homeland in the first place.
Dimitri was like 10 user. And its stated multiple times that he tried to stop it anyway.
But, you know, 10 year olds don't generally hold much in the way of political sway.

Mortal Savant adds utility (Thoron for Felix was definitely nice) but compared to Swordmaster it loses 30 speed growth, which is a bit of a shitter. Game's easy enough to do whatever you want, but min-maxing would probably mean sticking with Hero/Swordmaster/Assassin.

Yes it protects him a ton due to his mayor crest

Petra, Hilda and Dimitri (unironically).
Nothing can hit Petra and other two are huge ungas even as dancers.

Falcon knight is female otherwise maybe grind through hell to get Warmaster for its crit, and if you won't then stay Swordmaster/Hero/Assassin

I was on the BL route. I assume that paralogue is different if you're BE.

Healing thanks to magic access.

It's handy to keep on him just in case.
That said in New Game+ you should just steal it from him, buy his crest and put it on a tank, and give that bad boy to your new super tank.