How do you guys play your switch in public without getting bullied by chads

how do you guys play your switch in public without getting bullied by chads

Attached: download.jpg (236x213, 7K)

With my gun.

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 1.8M)

>Not bullying the chads for not having a switch

Attached: disgust32.jpg (1174x1159, 107K)

hi quentin

Stop imagining hypothetical scenarios and mind your own damn business, that's how.

Attached: (X) Doubt.jpg (255x205, 14K)

I don´t do anything because getting bullied for playing video games is my fetish

I just use Citra in the privacy of my own home, that's how.

*Brad's
Chad doesn't bully.

I don't
Who the fuck plays their Switch outside their house? I only play my Switch on my bed. Also, it's too fucking big and bothersome to carry around anywhere.

Getting bullied by gamers with actual handhelds would be my larger concern. Especially when trying to find a power outlet.

I'm good looking.

Playing in public is a Chad move because it shows you don't give a fuck. Chad recognizes Chad. It also helps to be handsome

Im not ugly like you so nobody cares

Use my switch a lot at the airport and no one has cared so far.

This user gets it

>playing in public
>ever
Nigga, I've never used my portable consoles outside, I just like the convenience of playing in my bed.

Reminder that caring what others think is the irl filter

>Nintendo handelds always sell well among normalfags
Why does Yea Forums keep meming that nobody plays handhelds in public?

You're assuming we go outside.

>playing handhelds outside your room, let alone in public
Faggot ass bitch

>caring what the person next to you think
Now that is something chads dont do.

I'm 189 cm tall, so people usually avoid me. Not that I complain.

Just look down and avoid everyone if they start shot use your ninja sword you bought on Amazon and slice an like a true neckbeard

manlet

Rude.

4pbp

Are Chads antonymous to alpha males or something? The strong and confident leader types just go "hey, is that a DS, what game are you playing? I used to play Pokémon, do you have Pokémon? That's really cool"

Also, I once played Animal Crossing in the tram and this girl with dyed hair was acted really curious and excited, we got off at the same stop and she approached me to say it was her favourite game and she was really surprised and impressed to see a guy playing it in public transport. Shame I didn't ask for her number

Chads are inceltongue, same with Stacy, foid, roastie, etc
inb4 seething virgins tell me to cope with my frequent sex-having

This
Chads arent supposed to be insecure faggots who take it on others

No alpha males are the leader types you basically described. A Chad is a guy who spends more time on his hair than his gf and says: hey little guy. Cool game. My bitch plays that. I think, not sure. I'm pretty busy plowing her (hang on I gotta undo another button on my shirt n post it to insta real quick.) hey, it would be super cool of you to fix my phone real quick since you're into that nerd stuff. Great thanx

be a chad yourself

If you look good and are confident you can do whatever you want

You don't need both. But you can be a self absorbed asshole with either or both. So yeah do whatever.

I literally will play it during downtime at university and nobody gives a shit. When the Switch first came out, in fact, people were interested to check it out.
I'm sorry I'm not insecure like you.

>thinking people care about some rando
No one cares about people next to them.

i dont want to play my swithc in public because i dont want to get robbed
at least with the 3ds it was pretty small and you could use a wrist strap. im assuming it also looked more like a toy to normies so i wasnt worried about getting mugged because of it

>look good and are confident

or just be tall

That does work pretty well. People are animals. Be big n scary