HERE'S YOUR BODY TYPES BRO

Never thought I'd live in a world where the words "male" and "female" are considered controversial.

Attached: EDPK4WmWsAAkFvG.png large.png (778x677, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god you faggots never give it a rest do you?

nice tread you got there

Attached: nice tread op.png (1247x402, 220K)

Attached: 1567273393504.png (917x504, 40K)

>free advertising from tranny lovers
>free advertising from tranny haters (who actually fap to trannies)
I call that a win-win

But user, this isn't new. This isn't new at all.

Attached: SJW bullshit boy.png (220x197, 16K)

>they removed the nudity

Attached: 1540672345362.gif (363x266, 1.69M)

the only thing youre gonna win is this you and a bullet to the brain

Fits the setting

In any other context I might find it tedious but not in a Cyberpunk game.

It's a dystopian future where mental illness is encouraged so it makes sense.

>fits the setting
Is the setting a world where you are born without X or Y chromosomes?

>a world where the words "male" and "female" are considered controversial
A world where degenerates won, so basically the world of Cyberpunk 2077 - a shitty dystopia.

It's a setting where you'll be so freely able to chose the body you want that gender would be arbitrary

Just because you make yourself look female doesn't make you female and vice versa

Yeah but you know that's not how they're gonna interpret it.

Attached: arachnophobia.png (500x328, 22K)

>Yeah but you know that's not how they're gonna interpret it.
Well, that's their problem. It's right there, which only makes it funnier. I'll definitely enjoy luring prostitutes from the street to my apartment to murder them and stuff them in the fridge.

Attached: 735.jpg (1080x1350, 74K)

Based.

The we are more than human seting.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

lmao this "game" a piece of shit

So the game forces you to be gay?

Attached: 1548049336562.png (1280x1519, 768K)

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
>cdpr prioritize showing strong womyn v
>cdpr prioritize showing faggot male v next
>cdpr still hasn't fucking shown straight male v
you tell me man hahahaha

Females are trannys and we can pick aesthetic guys either.

So it really is lose lose huh?

>modern day
>realize that gender politics are a big deal
>literally do nothing but remove text labeling genders
>watch as your game gets a shit ton of PR and people end up discussing your game even more
I don't see what the problem is. They put minimal effort for maximum PR profit. You're an idiot if you genuinely care about this and are even bigger idiot if you don't realize the real reason they did it

Why do all the footage from this game look so shit? What's this game even about?
I'm getting a no mans sky vibe from it

Can i be fat piece of shit just like in real life?

>being a fat piece of shit in a world where you can be a cute girl instead

>What's this game even about?
Bad bait, here's my (you)

Have no clue but I doubt it, which is super fucking gay. I'd like to be proven wrong but i'm willing to bet they have all the clothing fit perfectly to the two bodytypes to give their max vision of COOL and they're not gonna sacrifice that by letting people change their bodytype and potentially create issues with the clothing even though the game is always in 1st person. Anyways just look at how most games handle body part sliders and how it interacts with clothing, most of the time it looks like shit and creates weird graphical issues like clipping or clothes warping around your characters weird body proportions

I'm wondering that too, not sure if it's youtube compression or that it's from a ps4 instead of a pc or maybe they just genuinely fucked up the world design

>What's this game even about?
Would it be that hard to just say what it's about?

Wait for gamersyde to publish the high bitrate video then you can judge better

Why don't you do the research? It's literally the most talked about game of these last years and a constant source of shitposting on Yea Forums

>j-j-just wait bro! It's gonna be good
>do your research bro

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1457706648055.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>>j-j-just wait bro! It's gonna be good
I'm OP, why would I be defending the game?
He said he was wondering about the quality, so I said watch the good one when it comes out, so you can be convinced its trash or not

You shouldn't have replied to him, he just wants to bait and get (you)'s most evident by his response immediately after you responded to him

Thank white people. Male/female is controversial but fucking dogs, or dudes dressed as dogs, is a cultural identity to be celebrated.

>HURRR I CAN (BUT AM NOT FORCED TO) BE GAY??????
>LMAO DROPPED!!!!!!!! GAMEPLAY DOESN' MATTER, WRITING DOESN'T MATTER
>-9999999/10 AUTOMATICALLY

grow up ugh

jesus fucking christ you annoying fucking faggots god fucking dammit

fucking right wing sjw's. HURRRRR THERE'S A NIGGER IN MY GAME REE. FUCKING WOMEN IN MY VIDEO GAMES REE. REEEEEEEE AN SJW BLOGGER POSTED A BLOG ABOUT HER BEING TRIGGERED SO I'M GOING TO HAVE THE EXACT SAME REACTION AND THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM

niggers and women ruin the things white men create and find enjoyable

Attached: 1508272571798.png (1323x421, 82K)

What sex someone is doesn't really matter. What gender they look like matters more, and that's not always decided by what sex you're born as, but rather different characteristics you possess.

I thought that was just for the journo's sake, and the full game will have nudity (or at least optional nudity).

>What sex someone is doesn't really matter

Attached: 1370918672107.gif (320x287, 982K)

Stop replying to bait

whatever you say Andrew. Have fun being a total burnout fucking loser, shitposting about "niggers and women" ruining your hobbies until you inevitably kill yourself from loneliness. Faggot.

Reminder, greedy fucking companies are ruining video games. Take all the creativity and passion out of video games and replace it with micro transactions and profit. But you won't talk about tthat now will you? Let's just scream about niggers and women

zoom zoom

i dont understand , if a tranny is a women inside a man body , why would "she" want to play has a tranny ingame and not has an actual female ?
What this is telling to me is that tranny are not womens inside a man body but mentaly hill man that have a fetish about womens with a dick.

H-How did you know?

In social situations, specifically. For having sexual intercourse it often does, but while meeting someone on the street, you rarely peek down their pants to determine their pronouns.

Attached: 274807.jpg (300x250, 77K)

This guy should try being attractive. I am and I’ve never had any of these problems.

True, but in an overwhelming majority of people, secondary sexual characteristics are enough to identify a person’s sex correctly.

Why is Attack Helicopter not an option?

Attached: in case of more dumb shit.jpg (400x288, 26K)

It’s a mini game

Coptoraphobes

even yong with his lips firmly around cd projekts dick was like "I wish they just showed the 50 minutes of gameplay they snipped this from"
it was 10 minutes of fuck all.

>Just because you make yourself look female doesn't make you female and vice versa
That's why it's not called female or male

>Just because you make yourself look female doesn't make you female and vice versa

Exactly.
Hell, there were debates about Major's gender before you were even born, newfag.

Attached: Many-Looks-Major.jpg (841x475, 214K)

What happened to the nudity? Why does the character creator show boxers and bras instead of nudity, like we were told?

Casual sex won't stave off the suicidal thoughts forever William

Ever get tired of repeating the same joke over and over?

Gender identity matters to a lot of people. Just because you don't care doesn't mean no one else doesn't either.

gender identity is the real joke

That's a shame. You can learn a lot from facing problems.

Pretty sure the major was female and became a female cyborg, apparantly it isn't very pleasant for a man to hack into a womans body and suddenly feel the lesbian sex she's having, if I recall that one manga page correctly.
though if I recall some bodyswapping perverts correctly I suppose it's something they can get used to.
anyways whole discussion is dumb, in cyberpunk 2020 being whatever gender you want is a matter of money, they can just straight up grow a clone of you as the opposite gender and brain transplant you in there for a natural fully functional body, it's actually more expensive to go female to male, something to do with having to make a fake Y chromosome.
for cheapskates there's always biosculpting I guess.

Oh, I’ve faced plenty of problems. Just not those.

Get better material.

>Yea Forums in 2012
>just ignore them and they're gonna go away
>fast forward to 2019
>games having male and female as options are controversial
>game dev gets doxxed because he said that people saying their kids are trans at birth shouldn't have kids
>devs get told they're transphobic for having a female teen in their jrpg that goes through normal identity issues during that phase in her life, and isn't actually a boy like resetera wants
Literally a mafia organising on social media with ties to journalists to blackmail
developers to adopt their ideas

>all the bitter incels in this thread would fuck a cute transgirl in an instant if she hit on them

You're all so transparent.

Attached: s7oBo9O.jpg (827x1087, 104K)

>gender identity

Imma stop you right there 99.99% of people already know what their gender identity is, and act out their individual interpretation comparative to their respective culture already. Only mentally ill people actually spend time thinking about it like you imply

>attack helicopter jokes

Attached: bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg (380x349, 26K)

WHERE ARE MY FULL METAL BODIES
FUCK MALE
FUCK FEMALE
I WANT TO BE A MURDERBOT

some guy just killed himself cause resetera "cancelled" him

>cute transgirl
Things that don't exist.

cope

>cute transgirl
No such thing tranny

no use trying to be reasonable on Yea Forums m9. Remember this place is 90% alt right NEETs

Wasn't/v/ praising CDPR for Witcher 3? What went wrong?

The point is that in such society what actually matters is your identity, not your body you put your mind in.
You are basically possessing a vessel and it doesn't really matter if it's a male or female body.

Losing your identity and struggling with it is a pretty cliche theme in cyberpunk or sci-fi about post-humanism like Diaspora.

There are two genders you braindead monkey

>witcher 3
>straight male protagonist
>fucks bitches all day

>trannypunk
>prioritizes strong womyn and faggot shit
>spends development resource on tranny content
>no straight male content
why the fuck do you think

frankly mate it's always sounded like the epitome of a first world problem to me.

california isn't first world hahaha

California has an economy that rivals that of entire European countries

>Ever get tired of repeating the same joke over and over?
>Gender identity matters
Sure am user, aren't you?

Attached: 1490029276781.png (276x283, 81K)

it's all spent on tranny surgery and liposuction hahahaha

>cute transgirl
Absolutely delusional.

Who cares?
This game is gonna be yet another "cinematic experience" trigger based, theme park, dead world action "rpg".

>imagine being upset about this
holy shit you nerds are the same as the fags who get mad when there's a black bad guy in a videogame

Attached: 411full.jpg (411x231, 14K)

Fuck trannies

holy fuck who cares, god you incels never stop whining. You sound like a bloody woman!

LOOK AT THOSE BEWBBBBSSSS

Attached: 20150920_210753.jpg (1920x1088, 290K)

>black bad guy in a videogame
when was the last time this happened? I can't remember.

every GTA game ever?

I keep seeing this same comment. Why? Why not just go out and fuck some black guys instead of fantasizing about it here?

shit, man, I don't keep track, I just know it happens and nobody gives a fuck except for tumblr retards.

In last year’s video, femV was prettier. What happened?

Attached: duaysk7v.png (542x893, 340K)

I was going to ask for the main antagonist but that would be moving a goalpost, then I realized I don't actually remember if any GTA had a solid primary antagonist.

they put underwear on her and moved the camera into a higher angle with some slightly different lighting.

its the same, just different lighting, blindo

arguably tenpenny in san andreas? for the most part though you go through areas of town that have their own antagonist though.
maybe lance would count too?

>In social situations, specifically

Attached: 1482647780442.jpg (512x432, 30K)

Thus is the power of the corporate/govt. backed alphabet campaign

The terms "male" and "female" obviously aren't controversial. They'll obviously use "he" and "she" to refer to NPCs. They'll just avoid referring to your PC's gender to give you more freedom in your character creation and roleplaying. Most RPGs will also avoid referring to your character by name so that you can give your character whatever name you want, not because given names are considered controversial.

I can't imagine the meltdown Yea Forums would have if they tried playing a tabletop game. You people would have an aneurysm realizing that games can actually let you do anything

they don't even fucking have content for straight males lmao it's all womyn and faggot shit hahaha

They promised to show two different styles of gameplay and gave us, what, thirty seconds of each? What a copout.

anything except play straight male character? hahahaha

>implying Yea Forums ever played /tg/ games

You are not your body. You are a mind of infinite and eternal energy/information. You are a mathematical entity of living frequency patterns. Your body is an avatar that your mind inhabits. The mind has no gender.

The big flaw in this thinking is when you realize that men have always held the keys to this shit, so it's our fault for letting this happen in the first place. Like you don't seriously think women made this shit happen all by themselves do you?

No you look at them, you determine they are a man because they have the face of a man, the body of a man, are wearing mens clothing, have an obvious adams apple, and appear to be balding with stubble all over their chin.
and then they scream at you for misgendering them, and it's like, what do you expect people to think if you do nothing other than take hormone pills to pass? plenty of men have tits without needing the formality of drugs.

obsessed

Attached: 1555521485921.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

The demo did, if you were playing a male. Obviously the game won't.

Why is it so controversial to not be gay in this game? Just show people you can be straight and this all vanishes. What is holding everyone back from this exactly? Literally give the primary audience what they want to see. It's not asking for much.

Attached: EF6FCB25746D49C4B129243F92498515.jpg (650x2726, 466K)

>obviously the game won't
>cdpr prioritize showing strong womyn v first
>cdpr prioritize showing faggot v second
>cdpr prioritize advertising tranny shit next
>cdpr still hasn't fucking shown straight male v
this fucking cope hahaha you stupid bitch

they still haven't fucking shown it man hahaha holy fuck how fucking hard is it to fucking show straight male v hahaha they went from straight male geralt to this fucking pussy ass faggot v protagonist lmao

Why are all females butt fugly? You would think that with cheap mods people would try to reach the epitomy of beauty. Instead they are all caricatures of modern day dykes and femicunts. It cam be argued that a tiny minority would swap gentals, but the majority would mod themselves to be hyper masculine or hyper feminine.

That's exactly what I'm saying, it seems weird to intentionally do this.

Probably not. It's disappointing how few games actually let you play a fat fuck, especially in transhumanist settings where super-strong cyborg parts would presumably make even an extra hundred pounds irrelevant to your physical performance.

you realize without genders you are forced to be a faggot with a scripted male companion, yes?

because the ugly women in the art teams for these games feel oppressed when they see traditionally attractive women.

hahaha you aight man lmao you aight haha yeah man they still haven't fucking shown straight male content they're fucking pushing this womyn and faggot shit now tranny shit too holy fuck lol they even showed the fucking strong womyn AGAIN they fucking showed strong womyn bullshit more than male netrunner they already fucking show exclusively womyn in the first fucking gameplay trailer hahaha

Where did the devs say you can't do that? All it seems to me is that they just gave you extra choices
Yea Forums doesn't play anything

Rent free including utilities.

While your mind is not your body, the body absolutely effects the mind. Hormonally, generally chemically all around, how your limits or lack thereof affect your being and personality, they all tie together to effect the self.
>You are a mathematical entity of living frequency patterns.
Eh, more like an abstract concept as realized by the interconnect of neurons as inhabited in squishy greymatter.
>The mind has no gender.
Actually, in any species that has any amount of sexual dimorphism there's gonna be some amount of inherent difference, whether because of the effects of irreversible long term exposure to particular hormones, or straight up stuff that started changing before the fetus is even born.
In a perfect universe all that would make up a individual is what they chose to be themselves, but sexual dimorphism makes that impossible to achieve in absolute.

I'm not too familiar with the Cyberpunk 2020 setting. Could you actually put your brain in an attack helicopter and make it your "body"? Are they at that level in the lore?

the devs only fucking showed womyn and faggot shit what the fuck do you think man hahaha they still haven't fucking shown straight male content lmao first womyn and faggot shit now they're fucking pushing this tranny shit THEY STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V HAHAHA

Strictly speaking yes, but I think there's massive problems with the empathy stat if you deviate from a humanoid body, your better off just having an augment to plug your humanoid bodys brain into the chopper rather than straight up brainjarring it.

You're the only one trying to make this controversial. They did what they wanted with their game, you threw a shitfit because you're a manchild.

Just make a straight male character when the game comes out and stop whining like a tremendous faggot

Attached: 1566611080331.jpg (759x1024, 150K)

>cyberpunk game explores the relationship between the mind/identity and the body in a setting where one can inhabit any body they want, hearkening back to themes and questions in cyberpunk greats like Ghost in the Shell, Robocop, and Cronenberg's oeuvre.
>this is upsetting because it is in part motivated by the current social climate, even though past works have also explicitly drawn from real world, controversial issues
>even if this is too much, one can easily approach a piece of art while disregarding the artist's intentions and motivations and let the art either speak for itself, or insert oneself into the art to create a more personal interchange of meaning
>user's can't do this because rent free, politics dominate their mind as much as the detestable trannies

>assuming you can make a straight male character
>assuming you can even make a male character
cdpr shill cope hahaha

>WAAAAAH why isn't this one game out of thousands I could play made specifically for me

As long as i get to play as a futa idgaf

I haven't been following this game closely, but isn't it just the one trailer that's shown any indication of V's sexual life, and then only once? Everything has been combat and worldbuilding from what I've seen.

You are the faggot though. Sad culture is changing not in your favor?

Gender identity doesn't even exist, it's just a vague self defined classification with no bearing on how anything operates. It's pretty much a big cope for people who want to be different.

it's 2 fucking trailers and it's only strong womyn v getting fucked by a man and faggot v getting fucked by a man THEY STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V HAHAHA

Reaching the epitome of beauty is only an accomplishment if not everyone can do it.

Take your meds

Attached: 1556741386701.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

when the two sexes are considered controversial it’s bad and we are favors
k nigger

only the semi-passing kind with volume off, and very infrequently, were not gay

>assuming you can make a straight male character
>assuming you can even make a male character
can't tell if bait or if you're actually retarded

You're literally the "I hate identity politics, but why wont people respect my straight male identity" guy
Kill youself underage nigger

the difference is straight males are normal you fucking freak hahahaha

>gender politics is a big deal
Yeah no it's not. Few retards on twitter have no real influence over a video game they were never gonna buy anyways. The only power they have is what the other party gives them.

Using the n word isn't allowed here
I suggest you delete that post

Attached: 1561484831576.png (358x192, 7K)

where are the catgirls

Attached: cyber.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

Why are you bothering to reply to him, he's been doing this since the initial closed door gameplay at that one e3.

It's a big deal online and in news (just look at the threads here). Most people irl do not give a shit but if you talk about gender politics good or bad it's gonna stir shit online

Did you just assume my gender/orientation?

You need to get laid
Insecure faggot

in stripclubs usually, or lounging around their rich persons house, dropping money on exotics biosculp packages is a fringe thing in cyberpunk.
though we all know it sure as shit wouldn't be if you could do it in real life.

Attached: 1561945158181.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

Did you not see all the fucking backlash North Carolina got from their bathroom bill? The state lost literal fucking BILLIONS because they said something as innocuous as "if you're biologically male, you have to use the men's restroom; vice versa for females". Despite trannies only being .3% of the overall population, people were so fucking outraged which caused a metric fuckton of businesses to virtue signal that they weren't going to do business in the state. Bruce Jenner's transition to avoid going to prison jump started tranny's rights and now they are the favorite disability for the far left.

>Never thought I'd live in a world where the words "male" and "female" are considered controversial.
Thankfully you don't, however much the people that are trying to radicalize you try to convince you that you do.