Can I sue people for recommending me shit games?

Can I sue people for recommending me shit games?

Attached: CB3AB7F5-1E9D-4D5D-AE43-689AE807D53F.jpg (400x300, 151K)

no

yes

Maybe

Maybe so

Only in America

Attached: HorribleSubs_Teekyu_S9_106_720p.mkv_snapshot_00.13_2017.09.14_22.00.49.jpg (1280x1440, 376K)

>super metroid
>overrated

just buy modern diverse progressive playstation quadruple auto playing games sheeple

Attached: 1529438405091.jpg (1024x985, 106K)

All the way to Mexico

If videogame is not shit and actually liked, it overrated
If videogame is bad, it either shit or
>underrated kino

Never played Uncharted but I doubt it’s a backtracking simulator like Super Metroid.

of course not
you can finish the game by pressing triangle
it's one button simulator

That’s not different from Super Metroid.
Unless you purposely avoid energy tanks, you can literally just stand still in front of bosses and press the same button over and over again to defeat them.
The only boss where this didn’t work was a statue or something that kept jumping around.

t. never played super metroid

go back to resetera dude
someone is threatening the diversity in sweden!

no, but I can laugh at you for having shit taste

Is having “good taste” enjoying one of the easiest games ever made with some of the worst controls on the SNES?

No you whinging manbaby.

>super metroid has bad controls
see? you're just an adhd addled zoomer who lacks the patience to git gud. next thing you'll be telling me sonic is bad because it doesn't control exactly like mario.

I don't know.

Looks like someone forgot to hold down going down hills in chemical plant again.

>the controls aren’t shit, you just need to git gud
This excuse again
I enjoy playing the original Castlevania (an actual thrilling and challenging game unlike press same button to win garbage like Super Metroid), but I admit the game has bad controls, unlike Super Metroid autists who refuse to acknowledge obvious flaws in their game

>suing
lol, fuck off American

still not hearing what's supposedly so horrible about the controls

Sue your parents for not aborting you.