Master

We're in a tight spot.

Attached: 919768_20050516_640screen028.jpg (640x704, 79K)

You have earned your (you)

Attached: image0-3.jpg (600x480, 61K)

Master. This is too much. Quite a laugh, really!

>Sequel with the events of Hand in Killer 7 never ever

Attached: Greg Nightmare.gif (170x196, 919K)

With Dan turning up in NMH, maybe we have a chance

Frank?

This is bad. This is really, really bad!

>If you don't find me, I won't have meaning!

What did Undrei Almeida mean by this.

If Garcian didn't kill him he knew the government would infect him with the Heaven Smile virus and he wouldn't be able to resist it.

Would Killer7 work as television series assuming it had an okay budget and a competent writer/director?

Geez, you still are an ugly fella. How's it been, huh?

that ends up happening anyway. I think he just wanted a fellow crazy to talk to and understand him before he died. Plus he had a part of the 8 cloud but he left it to the guy who drives the car anyway.

Suda has said he'll never do a sequel, but him and the producer have promised to do a director's cut at some point which would have enough content for 2 more games.

Also, friendly reminder no more No More Heroes 3 news until the end of the year and it will nit be in the direct next week. I hope those redesigns leak though.

What leaks?

Attached: 1507058261015.png (500x500, 168K)

Attached: Master. We're in a tight spot! A real tight spot..jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>Suda stated he'll not make a sequel
And he's right. There's nothing left to continue in the killer7's story. It's already known there's always Harman, and there's always Kung Lan.
>director's cut with cut content and shit
And again, he's right. Open up the story arcs of each character more, fill up some plot holes. But I'm afraid we and Suda will be dead by the time this director's cut releases.

Here's your next Suda51 game I hope.

Attached: 1567233472975.jpg (1536x1674, 706K)

At the live panel earlier in the week Suda showed off some character designs. From their desktop we know that
>Kimmy Howell designed by the Bayonetta artist
>3 versions of Destroyman
>Notorious from the final dlc chapter of TSB as a wrestling champ with 3 belts
>Kamui
Are all returning. There's also a character called Midorikawa designed by a person who has never worked on games before.

>Kamui
Fuck yeah, can't wait to see what that's like.

Nyuhahaha

Attached: Killer7dan.png (2060x1159, 867K)

I'd be cool with just a director's cut, seems like a lot was cut at the time

Did that NMH3 press conference like some days ago show any gameplay ?

>Heres you Lollipop Chainsaw remake, this time not for thirsty teenagers but edgy teenagers instead

I mean, I gladly take it as a NMH3 boss but otherwise, I'll pass

He said he like to do it before retiring. We'll see.
What is that?
No
Apparently he'll be a friendly NPC ish character

I need that killer7 director's cut. Inject that shit right into my veins.

Wonder if we get to kill New^2 Destroyman with Kimmy Howell.

Killer Is Dead

Hand in Killer7 was made before Killer7, it has elements that were cut or altered in the final game. It's more of a "what if" that shows the original outline of the game.

One variant is mass produced apparently. We might have a whole level where we fight destroymen.

Attached: 4ec8a91e-9a90-435b-ab97-b3e3f58e4b16.png (900x745, 212K)

Don't make me say it again

At best, we'll get another k7 port announced at the adult materpieces panel in a couple weeks

>no silencer on Garcian's handgun
>golden gun is not a revolver
0/10 lazy fuck

please please please just put the remaster on cosoles

straight up!

Attached: travis.gif (400x379, 1017K)