Why would a girl play as a big titty girl avatar in a MMO?

Why would a girl play as a big titty girl avatar in a MMO?

Attached: bigtittyGloryavatar.jpg (1366x768, 147K)

to self insert better

Why would a guy play as a tall, fit, powerful man in well fitted silver armor that accentuates their upper body physique so they look more masculine in an MMO instead of generating a character that's slightly overweight, short, weak, and unattractive?

Same fucking reason.

Attached: kWU21EIh.jpg (684x854, 26K)

Same reason a guy would.
To get betas to treat you better and give you free shit.

Why would you self insert?

Why would you play anything but a human character? Don't you want to self insert better?

Is that Lisa Lisa?

>Play Monster Hunter
>Male Blademaster armor is bulky/boxy/pointy.
>Reroll female
>The female blademaster armor is slim and formfitting.

Except for the occasional waist piece that is a shitty looking skirt, the female pieces are just easier on the eyes. This rule usually applies to most games that allow you to role as a girl.

Lisa who?

Attached: afuckingleaf.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

You're misunderstanding. The point is not to self insert, which is why you play a very attractive character because the point is to play a fantasy where everything looks good

proper, normal girls love to play with beautiful characters. my gf also tries to make the best looking character possible.

I'm gonna let you in a a little secret. Not all gamer women are sjw cows. Most of them don't mind playing a game where they have to be a male (Like Link for example) and when they get the chance to play a female, they don't mind her being pretty, busty, etc. My girl and her friends usually make OCs when they create a character too. She doesn't like ugly characters. (She is playing Astral Chain and thinks the female AC looks like an ugly alien. I dunno. I think she's cute.) Only time I ever seen her self-insert was when she made our family in the sims and tomodachi life.

Attached: 1551225905320.jpg (470x290, 28K)

>when she made our family in the sims
Why does EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GIRL do this? I've never felt the need to self insert or make any real life people into the sims, and neither has any guy I know, but EVERY SINGLE GIRL I've met that plays the sims does this regularly.

Someone explain, because it pisses me off.

Attached: 1558870891945.png (406x720, 279K)

Attached: bustygunner.jpg (1366x768, 177K)

....it's not hard to figure out. The sims do wacky and stupid shit meaning when we are put in the game, we do stupid and wacky shit. They share pics and have a laugh. The rest of her game she is using ocs to mainly take pics of. Pic related is her ocs.

Attached: True Angel.png (989x737, 1.57M)

>he tries to understand women

dumb cat poster

Attached: somanygobbos.jpg (1366x768, 208K)

I need to watch that show, I've had it downloaded for two years already

So we gonna act like only women self-insert in video games? Right off the top of my head pic related does it so wacky and weird shit happens to him. Lighten up spazz.

Attached: Vinasauce.png (483x288, 162K)

Men and women are different in some ways. There are studies that show even from a young age girls are more interested in simulating relationships and family than boys. As they get older men's and women's brain don't develop the same, and we aren't sure what exactly causes it, but women tend to think more about social connections in almost every aspect of life.

On the other boot society places more pressure on men to be more "stand alone" than women. So for a guy playing the sims he will feel less compelled to make a family around a self insert and more compelled to make a family as a unit to achieve what he wants. Also, from a societal stance, it's less creepy when a young woman simulates her family or a family with her SO, because she is "supposed" to be a homemaker. For a guy it just comes off as "controlling".

Of course this is all based on curves. My sister plays the sims to mainly house build, murder people, and be a fairy. I play it to try to live forever.

It's okay. Watch the OVA

I didn't watch the OVA, I'm re-watching the series, because I started to watch the Live action drama version but since I couldn't remember much of it, I re-watch the Chink anime version

Attached: chinesejew.jpg (1366x768, 197K)

> For a guy it just comes off as "controlling".

You know...I never thought of it that way. You make a really good point.

I haven't played the sims in a while, but I used to play to see how far I'd get without cheats.

Attached: Screenshot-214.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

You can pretty much become a god from just being pretty good at cooking/gardening in sims 3.

I liked becoming a master thief and stealing from everyone I knew to become rich. I wish they would fix the sims 3. I got a good rig but the sims 3 makes it chug with all our mods and expansions.

Attached: Screenshot-549.jpg (1024x768, 275K)

What game lets you be in charge?

Attached: hewasincharge.jpg (1366x768, 181K)

I'm gay and have yuge PP

Funny enough...The Sims.

based as fuck. I didn't know anyone else saw Quanzhi Gaoshou. I'm still waiting on an MMORPG that emphasizes skill over only grinding like that game

What I find funny in the LA version is that in the 'flashbacks' when they were building their computer they show old PCs with Windows 1998 while I doubt many modern PCs could run the fake 'Glory' mmo game.

Attached: pkpkpkpkpk.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

Sound analysis. Thanks, friend. I think I understand better now.

Royalty based income is so stupidly designed in the sims 4 it makes all other forms of income pointless if your goal is to optimize the most money in the least time. Just train your writing skill to max, publishing books along the way to stay afloat. When you're a top writer you can spend 2-4 in game hours writing a novel, then it keeps giving you hundreds of dollars every day. Then just keep writing more novels and they stack. They stay in the pool for a really long time, so you could just spam books for 2-3 days, then enjoy a $2k+ per day income for the next several weeks by doing absolutely nothing.

Same applies to publishing videos via the computer production station, but it's a bit more work.

The sims 4 is pretty good now. You should give it another try. There are celebrities and a celebrity town now, so you could even steal from them.

If you were a pro gamer, would you dare doing ads for McDonald's?

Attached: McDanald.jpg (1366x768, 205K)

>Of course this is all based on curves
I really wish more people understood this. Population level trends are not individual level destiny.

bumperino