Dying Light 2

Thoughts on Zombie Kino 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=uy6ne-fEsAw

Attached: Dying Light 2 header.jpg (460x215, 43K)

Looks like Dishonored without abbilities but good story. I'm fucking sold

nice fake gameplay

based!

looks like an improvement on the first in every way

I hate the slow-mo moments when you finish people off or side step an attack.

>no guns
>melee combat is still the same generic two-animation swing until they get cut in half or explode from one hit because your weapon is one rank above white
>not even any stabbing from what little they showed
>gameplay shown is still scripted in the fucking gameplay trailer
>melee weapons look like shit

>>no guns
really?

I buy like 1 game per year and this will be it.
Based Techland deserve it.

did you see any guns or have seen any mention of guns other than the stupid fucking harpoon gun that is a temporary pickup? I'm presuming they got rid of them for some fucking retarded reason despite how well that worked out for Mirrors Edge and Vampire The Masquerade 2

>no guns
Stopped reading there. The video literally has the main character using a pneumatic gun that is combined with a melee weapon. At least hit us with a quality shitpost

I figure they just haven't shown them since melee was the focus in the first game. I imagine guns will appear later in the game like in the first one too.

They said it's not ready yet but I've only really noticed one glitch throughout the demo. I'm curious just to how they plan to handle nighttime. There's got to be a reason why they haven't shown it yet.

epic attempt at the ole switcharoo kid

look like more of the same. I don't get why people jerk off the first game so much either. it was boring. I think it's a co-op thing the same way borderlands is absolute fucking trash unless you play with people. shit game

yeah i wouldnt bother playing this shit without a friend. it was only fun the first time around when my buddy was playing with me. as soon as we got to the second act though we pretty much dropped it because the guns trivialized everything

>the guns trivialized everything
you always ran out of ammo for them and had to throw them away, guns were fucking useless compared to some of the stronger weapons.

It's chore simulator 2.0 with choices

never touched coop in my entire playthrough, people like it because it has fun mechanics, and very satisfying gore and ragdoll physics
you have to be incredibly autistic and underage not to appreciate climbing to the top of a tower with perfect animation detail attracting a running zombie that parkours his way up faster than you expect and then dropkicking him off or just watching him fall to his own death when you go somewhere that makes his pathfinding go crazy
it is a shit game for sure, but it is undeniably fun

crowbar breaks up after few swings anyway

I don't see the problem? What do you prefer to see?