When Dragon Quest XI releases for the Switch, I will marry Veronica

When Dragon Quest XI releases for the Switch, I will marry Veronica.

Attached: 96469416.jpg (343x757, 46K)

you can marry party members?? i wonder if you can marry enemies too...

Asking the real questions here

Attached: thesucc.jpg (258x250, 14K)

Can I marry Erik? Those first hours with him are blatant fujobait.

There are alot of parts in XI that is clearly played up hoping doujins will be made from it. They used to just do their thing knowing doujins would get made.
Its honestly sad to see DQ acting this way recently. They should be above that sort of mentality. It smells of weakness and doubt.
The Jade stuff was wew lad tiers in your face.

What are you, a necrophile?

While I'm more a Serena guy, the Hero being a pederast for Veronica is the only way to make Act3 make any sense.

More like a necropedophile

The Hero canon love Veronica, prove me wrong

Why's that?

I can't, its the only way the story makes sense. Serenica is the only true waifu answer
he jumps realities to bring her back, if he does it just to marry his cunny it actually makes the post game meaningful instead of wasteful

itt samefagging demo shill general

>search for info of this game
>Get Aeris'D

Attached: 1502055147985.gif (480x269, 696K)

He risk everything, all the work they have done to defeat the demon king just to go back in time to save Veronica
I teared up when i saw Veronica again

you only have yourself to blame if you went looking for story elements in a jrpg instead of mechanical stuff and its DQ so you should have known every mechanical thing going on because its DQ.
That part is not the end of her story either so don't be discouraged.

Who?

Attached: DQ5_4.png (889x550, 520K)

Will there be adult Veronica costume finally?

It feels weird because if Veronica knew what you were doing with all the time stuff, she probably wouldn't want you to be doing all this for sake since she'd sacrificed herself to give you a chance at saving the world.

No I was searching for exclusive content between platforms google,then I got a characters part and got aeris'D

I mean literally search for Veronica in Google, it's literally impossible

He seemed to stop making and posting these threads when people laughed at him for advocated playing the demo daily grinding bunnicorns until the game came out and people told him that is autism tier and stupid.

Bianca for the childhood friend
Nera for the utter purity
Deborah if you are a weak man that likes being bullied instead of having a healthy relationship.

It's Aerith, dumbass.

Exactly, but she would get over it if she knew you did it because she was your oneitis.
I'm fine with the way Act3 played out. The only person I see it as a slight against is Serena honestly. She grows alot and becomes her own person and then you just say nah.
She got Melia'd pretty fucking hard when you stand back and look at the entire party dynamic right before it happens.

You can fuck all your party members I believe.

Nah, all the male party members you can choose to "live with."
You actually marry the girls.

Even your grandpa?

Is 11 your first DQ or something

Funny how that whole thing remined me of P3Fes

How so?

What's the difference between marrying and "living with" except the formality of being trapped in a marriage?

The whole gang debate whether to turn back time or not.
In the end DQ do it while P3 don't

No, it is my 19th DQ game including spinoffs and I've been playing them since DW on the nes when I was a kid.
DQ used to handle it with more class, 11 is superliminal with it being in your face.
I don't mind, its just very noticeable if you've played EVERY DQ game released in the west.

Homosexuality is illegal in Dragon Quest world, so you have to keep it secrret.

You consummate your marriage, not your roommate

It's being roommates

Both options are going to be weaksauce in this particular instance. Either way you go it will just be the party member you chose sitting in a chair in your hometown house with a single line of text.
I honestly do not know why people are getting excited about the marriage thing.

Another thing is (I can't remember if this was said or just implied) that you're not technically changing the past to alter the present, but rather jumping to a different timeline. Meaning that for your party nothing really changes except that they lose two friends/family members instead of one.

Full breakdown for context:
You jump to an entirely different timeline but also the past of that timeline so you can destroy Calamatos. He exists across all timelines. The one you left was a saved world and everyone will live a happy life but Calamatos will find a way to come back as that is his sole purpose. You are going back to finish him completely, which erases his influence across all timelines, saving EVERYONE. You become the Yuusha of Yuushas's in the DQ universe. Even more sacred that Erdrick.
People that got upset with Act3 aren't capable of seeing the big picture or are just petty in themselves and forget what the Hero's job is. The job isn't finished until he commits to Act3.

Can I have sex with Gemma?

This. Anyone that griped about it was never the Hero anyway. They mentally were a Yangus or Keifer and then wondered why other actual Heroanons looked at them with pity.
I partially blame all the games where romance and shit is the focus. It soiled people's minds on what a role playing game about paragon good vs utter evil is about.

>Deborah if you are a weak man that likes being bullied instead of having a healthy relationship.

People kept saying this for so long to the point I decided to do a run and pick her. Turns out she's just a stereotypical tsundere femdom snob during the early part of getting married that softens up by the end so I'm just assuming people have thin skin. What's funny is that outside of Harry, she's probably one of the strongest characters in the game in terms of developing a personality outside of her initial one.

>not even an actual child
>just a youth-enhanced mage
Hmm...

You have the mindvirus already. Tsundere is an inherently unhealthy relationship system. From the outset. If you conceptually cannot see that from step 1 there is no hope for you to accurately frame any other consideration.

If you personally like it that is fine but don't let your personal interest cloud that it is not a healthy keystone from which to build a relationship.

Debora by far. She's the hottest and has the best dialogue.

Hero will marry Veronica.
Erik will marry Serena.
Then they can be bros.

It's a fictional medieval anime setting, the real world logistics of what personality types are required for a functional marriage don't really apply. That said,I don't care for tsunderes, they're overused and hardly bring any new to the table when implemented. I'm just saying that in terms of fictional marriages with this kind of character, being forced to sleep on the floor if you rest up in their room and being called "servant" rather than "husband" most of the time is rather tame.

And Gemma will marry Sandy

whatever you say cuck

Same

If not being a thin skinned faggot that can't take overused anime tropes in a japanese game makes me a cuck, then we truly do live in a clown world.

>sleeping on the floor and being called servant is better than nothing
That is why you are a cuck. "We" don't live in a clown world. You do.

best girl

That's Jade.