Is there any way to predict the next game sale from its history?

Is there any way to predict the next game sale from its history?

isthereanydeal.com/game/beamngdrive/history/

Attached: 1526468192468.jpg (2048x1857, 374K)

Sauce on girl?

/ο/.
I am guessing some sort of random photoshoot for a car review for a mod site.

she's the girl in the juiced commercial

what is that aftermarket shit they slapped on the roof there?

why did they replace the antenna fin with a black aftermarket part, just to match the roof rack?

There are tons of problems in this picture and the aftermarket stuff is just one of the many

>roof racks
>problem

they're incredibly useful user

only way you could predict sale on X product is to ask the devs
they could have sales on really large updates, sequels or maybe dlc releases
the updates dont usually equal sales when it comes to early access though

Yes

Yes, but this clearly isnt a car used to move shit around on the daily.

It's like watching these SUV driving spergs larp as hard working blue collar boomers, acting like they haul cows and fridges all day but when push comes to shove they dont even know which end of a screw driver does what.

I'm not arguing against the usefulness of roof racks, but roof racks on a sports car are more often that not for show, to accentuate colors or other aspects of the design, not to haul shit.

Attached: This is the black diamond apple. Grown in the mountains of Tibet..jpg (991x1131, 713K)

looks like an apple?...

fix ur feet u sillyhoe

Yes, but most games are on sale during specific times like Summer Sale or Winter Sale.

However, you can just look back at the sales and see a pattern. Then you can guess when they're going to sell again.

Judging by this. 06/22/2020 or 06/25/2020 is the next sale.

So wait until then next year and you'll get your sale. Pretty easy.

>wrx
>cvt
>woman

I am NOT a fan of 4 door "sports-car" it could have 4000 hp but its just an aesthetic thing.

Sports car's need to be tight, compact, rwd and definitely not have bloody 4 doors. It fucks over the entire proportion of the car.

Now that's some weird Excel Saga cosplay

It must suck being you. Watching others enjoy things while you find nothing but contempt. Do you think expressing these sorts of contrarian views validates you or your knowledge in some way?

looks like this game goes on sale around july 16 every year

Yeah maybe if she didn't look like a man

Car girls look like dogs most of the times, biker chicks is where its at my dude.

Attached: 1a579ff8f79d6a57f0831d83b40ab92b.jpg (500x944, 87K)

You don't miss out on anything by pirating it
The in-game repository works just fine