Yea Forums considers this shit

>Yea Forums considers this shit
Tell me what is good gameplay by Yea Forums standards?

Attached: control.webm (1100x680, 2.83M)

Its not japanese and/or anime so its not good

Looks rad to me

>catch
>throw
>catch
>throw
wow so fun

generic as fuck gameplay that brainlets lap up because of pretty physics

>so fun
it is

It does look like shit. The kind of game that sounds really cool on paper until you realize this kind of mechanic is really hard to make fun on videogames, especially when you also want to make the game look good/realistic. Could have been good in the early/mid 2000s imo.

Name a game that has some actual mechanics and not just repetitive spammy bullshit like you've mentioned excluding Sekiro.

Looks terrible
>slow as fuck so even a cripple can beat it
>gliding through the air
>enemies don't know what the fuck are they doing
>fucking rainbow explosions, ha ha, fucking seriously?
>explosion throws you back but character doesn't even trip
>the way it cilmbs the wall at the end
-3/10 would not play

>op abilities
>enemies do not posses a treat to player whatsoever
>ebic particles everywhere
>total lack of depth or nuance
yeah, very exciting gameplay

unironically, it's actualyl fucking amazingly fun. The physics in this game are half the fun to be honest. Every item in the game reacts realistically to your interaction with it.

Almost any strategy game or even any game with strategy.
Is this a trick question?

Spammy bullshit is the exception in videogames if anything.

Yeesh, this really gives a new meaning to slow and floaty

It's shit because it is an Epic exclusive. I thought you understood this.

I'm no shitposting spiteful autist but lmao, holy shit how the fuck can this not even hold a candle to Psi Ops? This company is dead

looks like a jank ass tech demo

is the main character a tranny?

So this is the next big leap after waist high cover: floating around the room completely exposed and not giving a shit.

Are you retarded?

Console performance is shit.
>but play on pc
Nobody cares about incel basement dwelling nerds who play on PC.

are you?

The problem is that I've been playing games for so many years that I've basically seen everything gameplay wise. Everything is a rehash

fpbp and unironically this

i wish

I'm glad Remedy is finally getting some recognition

wow so it's a tech demo like half-life 2 amazing

>Click button
>Click another button
woah...

>enemies are so ineffectual you can just float high up in the air and they can't even kill you, let alone damage you

SO COOL

Is every game that uses physics a tech demo?

>female protag

I am neither female nor homosexual, so I will give this a pass.

I mean, all games are like it.

Destiny

Can you even lift the actual enemies in this game?
This looks like a fucking psi ops downgrade

shit it is Uncharted webms all over again

i seriously hope you're the falseflagging dude otherwise seek help, this is trash

this game is a visual novel 2.0 in terms of gameplay. fuck outta here with your movie

cope

when that's the only selling point, yes

Jesus, where to begin with this shitheap of a game
>The Destruction looks like garbage and is lackluster, Battlefield is superior in every way
>Game's colour palette is washed our and dreary, just disgusting makes me want to puke. Mario is superior in every way
>Story is bland and cliched, and worst of all incredibly obnoxious. Zelda is superior in every way
>The soundtrack is mindnumbingly boring and copied to death. I just want to stick chopsticks into my ears on the first minute. Any Nintendo game is superior in every way
And I could go on for another 5 pages. This game is an overhyped tech demo like any other that utterly failed as a video game. Move on you spastic weeb retard

Attached: hrrrn.jpg (640x608, 60K)

How is HL2 a tech demo then, considering the fact that physics puzzles make less than 1% of gameplay?

keep shilling in one year you'll afford one big mac

>shit physics setpiece in controlled environment that still barely looks better than red faction guerilla
>shit repetitive gameplay encouraged by enemy shitty AI (see those tank guys just lumbering around instead of attacking the player)

Anything that's like New Vegas.

remedy has become shit filled with stronk womyn feminist

Gonna cry in 15fps?

This looks like HL2 if you used noclip and the Blue Zero Point Field Energy Manipulator but slow and boring.

>lifeless grey environments
>glowing red blob enemies
>flying magical dyke who can throw things to kill glowing enemies
>repeat
I just don't get it. it looks boring as fuck. 3rd person '''cinematic''' games just aren't my thing. nice black bars btw. the camera looks like absolute shit too

You know changing the aspect ratio sort of is counter to your point that the focus of the webm should be on gameplay. Nobody plays in that mode, why change it? Oh, because you're posting flashy cinema bait action, you're not actually trying to convey or illustrate gameplay mechanics. Kill you'reself.

Looks retarded.

Besides the MC being one of the two genders and the token ugly black character that's forced into every game these days, there's absolutely nothing about SJW politics in this game.

Attached: cnt.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>using one ability over and over
>good
its not good
max payne one has better gameplay than this shit

It is unironically fun.

Attached: Control_20190831163635.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

remedy hasn't made a good game since max payne 2

Yea Forums can be pretty retarded who cares

what is that disgusting filter over your screen? it looks so grainy and noisey