Heres your Death Stranding OST bro

Heres your Death Stranding OST bro

Attached: EDNS-VKXsAA251t.png (809x960, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i97DRKMmz8s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jso_pPgDLlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for the game to release and bve a 7-8/10 it's ok. Hopefully less retarded shitty article spam about it by then

How is Kojima brushing up with so many people that are hot in their respective industries? What a sneaky little man, I respect it

even worse, if it's actually amazing, and we never stop hearing about it ever again

Reminder that based phil was right all along

Attached: 5C455A81-195D-4B11-960F-696AFACB68E4.jpg (434x298, 17K)

that's dreadful. And they are burning so much of their budget on that celeb garbage.

How big is the budget for this kusoge?
That talentless hack is gonna bankrupt Sony isn't he?

Kojima is going to end up making mobile games for sony to recoup the losses on his ego project.

It's completely normal for movies to release their soundtrack.

Better not be any stinky Eilish tracks on there.

Attached: 1562533937479.jpg (683x1024, 243K)

if Sony Pictures can be a dumpster fire as it is and still not go belly-up than this one director hack making a "lower" budget movie won't do the job.

My curiosity is how much will they push the game given it needs to probably recoup a 100 million investment at this point. 60 a pop for game means selling at least 1.6 million copies just to break even.

You're gonna have to post an exact timestamp; I'm not sifting through 200 hours of FOTM playthrough to find out what he said.

Kojima sells 5 million copies per game

I hate this bitch. She's always doing this stupid shit with her eyes pretending to be high or something. It looks retarded.

>100 million investment
With marketing, it will probably way more than that.

>60 a pop for game means selling at least 1.6 million
Publishers don't get 100% from sales. The middleman always take around 30%.

Death Stranding has made me hate Kojima.

user... she have tourette syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=i97DRKMmz8s

PICO CONCHATUMADRE

Speak in english fucking empanada.

At this point I believe Sony is making an experiment. Look

>Actor casting
>Movie OST
>A director know for cinematics
>A strange plot
>An unknown mechanics

Sony higher ups are treating this videogame as a high profile movie because they want to know if the idea actually works and they hit the jackpot for the next decade. They unironically want an Infinity War - End game numbers or they will kill HK.
If the product is successful, this game is going to be a system seller to the PS5.

Attached: 1567229294563.jpg (640x676, 26K)

That's not the soundtrack, the soundtrack is by the same guy from MGSV.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jso_pPgDLlQ

Hahahaha.