Smash leak

the next dlc character is currently close /enough/ to completion to where localization and testers are getting to them

it is ryu hayabusa. might go into details for movesets, but i wont if people just disregard this because it's not their most wanted or some shit like that.

Attached: Untitled85.png (1080x1162, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_cdqQHGA8
reddit.com/user/PrincessRala/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like how none of this fucking leaks are revealed till MONTHS after everythin in it is confirmed.

nice fake screenshot

i didn't intend on becoming a "public leaker" until recently, that's mostly to serve as proof of connections.

im going public /now/ though.

Got any proof other than something you could easily just use inspect element to fake?

any suggestions?

>go without real leaks for months
>suddenly everyone and their mother pretends to be a Ryu Hayabusa expert
every time

anything on Shantae?

Idk, you have to have something more meaningful than this.

Why did you post that unrelated pic?

the spirit. sorry not sorry.

anything i post will be deemed "faked" because people already don't want to believe me. it's not as if i was able to take pictures on the job months ago and then post them, so nothing in-game.

i have a leek

Attached: How-To-Cut-Leeks-Tutorial-2.jpg (1392x2088, 180K)

Who's the last character?

Attached: 20000% MAD.jpg (497x732, 174K)

Give us literally any way to confirm that OP pic is remotely a real and not falsified.

so that instead of me being a baseless text leak people disbelieve, im a text leak with disregarded proof that people disbelieve.

Meh, just dump your info, I'll screencap, and then we move on. If you're right, then I'll make sure to spam post your tripcode with screenshots to back you up.

If you don't post anything though then you've wasted everyones time. I'm at least willing to hear you out.

how would you like me to prove it?

You post shit like fucking months after the fact, no shit its deemed fake. inspect element is a thing you know.

I mean i found info that points to Ryu anyway but...like wtf did you expect going public NOW after so much time?

reminds me of literally every leak that popped up to this day so far about Smash Ultimate

everyone seems to be so sure,but only one person literally knew about it, but it just gets spread like wildfire and suddenly, everyone's a shitty leaker, even your German cousin that bashes his skull on a keyboard any time you even try to call on his shit even and he replies with snark to get attention though he doesn't owe anything to anyone and should realize someone gave him that leak

The final two DLC being Ryu and Doomguy would keep with the east vs west theme of the last two as well, both series they are from even started their popularity at the same time.

i won't say until hayabusa gets revealed. the character is a bit..out there. (no, it's not an assist or a spirit.)

OP confirmed walnut, disregard and sage

op is a fake
4th character is the lead singer from smash mouth
you can tell i'm real because i have a tripcode which not anybody can make

undertale rep

>doomguy

Attached: 1544220211347.png (603x716, 114K)

no trust me, i did expect this and hardly care.

Is the last character a dude?

>people won't believe me BUT
Why does every fake leaker do this shit? It's not convincing.

>sabi talked with virginben and they do not believe hayabusa's leak
rip

no, but it is indie

>but i wont if people just disregard this because it's not their most wanted or some shit like that
Kill yourself you fucking manchild

Geno confirmed right?

is it a kind of "elephant in the room" sort of thing?

the person who posted the leak they're talking about is fake, yes. they just so happened to put the real character in their fake leak.

Filtered
Go back to your shitty Discord faggot

only indie with a chance is undertale by far. if you think it's reimu or something then you're an ape.

not particularly

i rest my case

it’s her isn’t it

Attached: F8176B15-6457-4862-AAF9-9A32DAE668FF.jpg (998x999, 186K)

any leaks that don't feature Reimu or Doomguy should be simply disregarded

it is a fact

it isn't reimu either. god no.

though, i believe i rest my case.

quote?

I believe you OP. Have you heard anything about the 5th character or content coming later down the line?

Cave story?

no, but at this point you all are simply going to guess it by going down a list of quasi-important indies, so i won't bother with talking about character 5 further.

Is it a recent character made in the last two years? Is it popular despite certain odd criterias? If you were to throw this character, would that be enough to infuriate or make people confuse (or at least, peak enough interest for people to research this character)?

Atleast drop us a hint you nigger. You got our attention and (You)s, throw us a bone.

What's his moveset like? Know anything about his stage?

hats off to you.

yes, i do know who the final character is. as far as future content, no im as in the dark as you all are. for the sake of Yea Forums's sanity, and for the sake of not having the internet meme on me, i won't say who character 5 is beyond what I've already said in the thread

OP knows shit at all. Keep feeding him (you)s you fucking retards.

>give me attention or I'll go away!
You just sound like a massive faggot. Stay on discord.

Attached: Porky.jpg (900x700, 140K)

You might as well narrow it down to all leaks

Attached: ED32682B-5EFC-4BBB-94FD-616503307E76.png (1332x860, 262K)

Give us a cryptic hint atleast

it's gotta be dead easy to whip up Yea Forums into a frenzy about stupid characters in a mediocre video game for how much I have to fucking see it

Don't underestimate Smash autism.

30 mins later and still no info.
Narcissistic tranny hungry for (You)'s.

hayabusa village is the stage, his moveset is more based on the hack-n-slash ninja gaiden with a plethora of different weapons that act in different ways. no gimmicks like joker or hero.

i already have. just gotta look hard enough.

Haha what if it was commander video, or meat boy?

full solid ground with walkoffs, platforms and rooftops to jump onto and such.

It isn't Steve, is it?

no lmfao

It must be porky from Mother 3

Omfg.
It's Travis or the Goose from Untitled Goose Game.

Is he the protagonist of this game series? Not Invader Zim, the one Gir is saying over and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_cdqQHGA8

>/enough/
>/now/
you rosterfags are the most delusional fucking people. you are believing in a spic that has NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE TALK WHEN INFLUENCED BY CHAN CULTURE

no. as i said, it's an indie that people would struggle to believe if i came out and said it.

Then why did you post an easily faked discord screenshot in order to lend credence to your leak? No real leaker does that. They either show their credibility by substantiating the timeframe of their previous leaks in a way anyone can go and see, or they just dump their information and give no fucks about whatever else. Go fuck yourself.

Answer.

Can you at least explain why we wouldn't believe it?

you keep saying “i rest my case” like it’s phoenix wright despite the fact he isn’t indie

Danganronpa?

i think you fail to realize that at the time that screenshot was taken, that WAS me dumping all of my information and not caring.

this is the first time ive gonna truly public with anything, so of course it wouldn't be as eloquent as "real leakers"

Everyone is struggling to believe you already. Your roleplay game is absolute garbage. You're acting like you have any credibility to begin with. Plus you have no set account or identity here, you retarded tripfag. There is absolutely no risk in stating what you have. That's why we had someone shit out Piranha Plant with a fucking Vietnam wojak here. You did this for attention but I genuinely want you to feel bad about even trying this.

it's hat kid from a hat in time.
"hats off to you"

at this point i hardly care about this thread. see you all in some days, though

Gotta say the leaking for Ultimate has been one of the most pathetic things I've seen in the vidya community in years. There's fun time rosterfagging like the Brawl days and then there's this.

W T F
ResetEra will go nuts

I felt like the hats off thing might be a hint, I still don’t believe it. I guess we’ll just have to see later.

You killed it. You absolutely murdered your own leak.

hat kid!?
tf2 heavy pls :^)

>bans trany flag stages
>puts in character with a trany flag stage
It was there all along.

I'm getting off to your embarrassment.

read this

>it is indie
and it's fake

An indie in Smash is inevitable with how much Nintendo has been supporting the indie scene recently.

If you decided to go public, unblur the name on the discord post.

And we got that indie in smash already

Attached: 320F8B57-E97C-4A8A-9A95-8676D0984510.jpg (1300x650, 117K)

I have knowledge that the last character is a nigger, sakurai ximelf said it would appeal to US and european audiences.

woah holy shit guys, look at this leak i just found!

Attached: legit smash leak.png (356x197, 18K)

I feel like an indie character could happen given Smash's current obsession with celebrating all video games. It'd probably be Quote, Touhou, Shovel Knight, or Undertale shit first and it's definitely not going to happen this game.

Nah, Shovel Knight only helps the chances of an indie rep getting in as playable.
The reason Shovel Knight wasn't playable was because his game wasn't even out in Japan when the base roster was finalized and when it did release there, it sold really poorly.

ok

Attached: Untitled86.png (1080x1162, 126K)

Shovel Knight isn't even indie king like his exposure makes a lot of people believe. His developers just loan him out to anyone who asks. The metroidsouls bug outsold him in half the time.

>(edited)
OH NO NO NO NO

AHHAHHAHAH

"(Simon)"

>no daisy

You're all gullible as HELL

simom* sorry

check the date. it was before E3 even started.

Don't believe all the bullshit you see on the internet, kiddiesm

>go to discord
>set search parameters to "From My Username, Before June 2018"
>edit closest message
>???
>Profit

ahahha fucking idiot cope. Gtfo retard

Don't forget "Intentionally make mistakes" and "troll Yea Forums for about an hour"

But all you did was get made fun of.

I have info that last char is nigger, tell your friends!?

user.. i dont think anyone genuinely believed you though. no one believes a tripfag

>get caught
>I WAS TROLLING
every time. Lmao. Cope and seeth discord tranny

but literally no one believed you

Nah.

Find one person who actually believed you this entire thread

and the entire conversation of people trying to pry "character 5" out of me whilst ignoring the fact that I avoided giving details on Banjo.

not so fast faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (1173x338, 65K)

>I-I'M NOT OWNED!!! I GOT YOU ALL! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Summer's over, time to go back to school

>trip
That proves you were trying to get attention, not actually trolling.
Also, is this you? reddit.com/user/PrincessRala/

The hilarity is that I'm quite satisfied with the attention being given. It's amusing.

>desperate attention seeking
Sounds like a girl (male).

Are you a girl (male)?!

Imagine being OP and wanting your shitty leak to pick up traction so your favorite zoomer Youtuber can make a clickbait video about you, then you get shit on for the whole thread and enter full cope mode as you try to convince everyone you were trying to get caught.

Attached: 1484585012823.gif (640x360, 278K)

No, that was just a layer.

But anyways, no that's not me. This name just stems from ReAl LeAk. Rala.

It's funny.

Should have gone with Rele. (Re)al (Le)ak.

Doesn't have as good of a ring to it.

THIS NIGGA BUSTED LIKE PHINEAS AND FERB

TRYING TO LIE BUT HIS ASS GOT CURBED

AEIOU-AEIOU-AEIOU

Rare Replay will be coming to the Switch. Except with a few changes. The Xbox games will be replaced with the DKC games and probably Star Fox Adventures (I suppose that's good news for the Furry bait community). Everything else like Battletoads and Conker stays. Its a really clever loophole if you think about it, Rare Replay gets ported to the Switch while Xbox can keep their word on no more exclusives coming to the switch. And it will probably get renamed to something cheesy like "Rare Replay Recharged" or "Rare Replay Reloaded". Something on those lines.
>The Hitagi leak from a while back was actually spot on this whole time he just mistook Steve as the Microsoft rep.

Attached: kisspng-mario-party-star-rush-mario-party-9-princess-peach-mario-5ad5971acd70b1.09043567152394729084 (900x860, 152K)

BASED

So you don’t know and you’re just making it up. Cool.

wasn't there a direct "leak" a week or so ago that mentioned ryu in it

Please? :)

Attached: 1552114106700.jpg (397x400, 37K)

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR TRANNY SHITHOLE

Attached: REEE.jpg (1300x1219, 82K)

Confirmed

Attached: 3061B193-33DE-4EE6-A683-82F9DB741499.png (1004x796, 602K)

>calling them Echoes in May of 2018
damn son you aren't even trying

I fucking wish, as a Genofag...but his chances are dead.

it was fun for 5 seconds

You’re clearly hinting at the Knight from Hollow Knight, but everyone knows Undertale has a way better chance of making it in over any other indie, fuckass. Post something credible or gtfo

It’s Crash

How's this for a leak? *pisses on your feet*

Attached: 1561660778281.jpg (249x249, 31K)